Print Page | Close Window

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369076
Printed Date: Sep 20 2017 at 6:52am

Topic: Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!
Posted By: Diane (35)
Subject: Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:49pm
Lighters In the Air!! Two han' inna de air! Sound De big ting DEM *cue atari sounds and air horns*

YASSO IT DEH Yah Now!!!!! New Yaaad! New paint, fresh breeze, natural light and new name brand security system. De ting slap weh, it shottttttt, it sell offf, nuttn nuh plug out everyting plug een, it tun up LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Random thoughts: Yardie Styleeee

*cue dutty wining ladies* and *tight pants wearing dancer boys*

[Lighters in the air!! Two Hands In the Air! Sound the big guns/cannons *cue all those sound effects Jamaican DJs use and the repeated air horns -Gkisses said its like atari sounds yearrrss ago

This is where it is now!! New Home! New Paint, fresh breeze, natural light and brand name security system. The things (the thread) is awesome, is more awesome but more aggressively so, it was so awesome it was sold and all of it was bought, nothing is plugged out everything is plugged into the socket, it was awesome to the maxxxxxxxx. Random Thoughts: Jamaican Style]

RIP Random Thoughts The Remix Time of Death 11:57 p.m. March 10, 2014 

Please be sure to check out Random Comments. Chat thread http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/random-comments-chat-thread_topic368829_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/random-comments-chat-thread_topic368829_page1.html

Replies:
Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:51pm
Approve

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:52pm
PartyI still want to do that Futurama/The Simpsons marathon with you, Diane.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:52pm
I think there are a Lot of BHM members are not Black Women!!

Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Approve
And you too, Ice. You were already invited, of course.Party

Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:58pm
Mixer i cant even bother do any laundry now TBH i'll do it at 6 a.m. I probably see a frog or 2 rats outside plus get eaten by an army of roaches.

When you want to do that marathon? Im gonna need at least $8USD

Naturesgift, most BHMrs are black women, but I'm not American Im from the Caribbean

Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:59pm
how did kisses post in that other random thread? 
its broked on my end. 
it says myxer broked it.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:01am
I Love Your Spirited Posts Diane, but i need a Yardie manual to understand them

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:03am
BWOM honestly I dont think I can even translate that. LOLOLS let me try, wait for the dit in a few minutes.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:07am
CryWhy is your computer blaming me, Ice?

BWOM, hand me a copy of a manual if you get one.

Diane, eaten by an army of roaches?LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:10am
This how they sounded, Diane?

and now you got me watching some lady's video who is teach non-native speakers how to do an American accent. Dead I'm supposed to be cleaning . lol bye

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:13am
even though im  a gamer....i would never want to date/marry a gamer. them dudes too hardcore for me. lmao. 9 hours. he talked games for 9 hours. wtf

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:14am
*reminds Ice that I have cut back on my gaming*

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:14am
Yes Mixer an army they're out to get me. I've killed too many of their family members by tear gas (regular roach spray) and suicide bombers (the Raid bait that they carry back to the nest) Mixer $5 cant even buy a can of Raid

NO LB i can understand that. the ladies were 4X as fast with 9X more run on words. Mercy!!!

ETA Last game i played was Crash Bandicoot 2 on PS1Embarrassed I have yet to get my licence to begin drivign in the first Gran TourismoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BWOM i tried my best to explain the OP

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:16am
Ok, you clearly need more than 5 bucks.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Yes Mixer an army they're out to get me. I've killed too many of their family members by tear gas (regular roach spray) and suicide bombers (the Raid bait that they carry back to the nest) Mixer $5 cant even buy a can of Raid

NO LB i can understand that. the ladies were 4X as fast with 9X more run on words. Mercy!!!

ETA Last game i played was Crash Bandicoot 2 on PS1Embarrassed I have yet to get my licence to begin drivign in the first Gran TourismoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BWOM i tried my best to explain the OP
Awww, that's a good classic game.Embarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:18am
Lol ppl talk slow down here, maybe you just met a weird bunch

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:19am
But I can go to a $5 GP i've never used him but he's on a special kind of mission i beleive. But in the next parish/state over the doctor's visits are $10-$15/ My doctor is $30. These prices are before the health Insurance kicks in.

LB i was in the bathroom stall and i overheard about 3 girls come in and i was like yup deep south. I wanted to ask WTF did y'all just say but it would have been weird as fucccccqqqq. 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:24am
GP?

And @ everything else you and LB said.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:25am

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:26am

I missed this.SleepyI'll pay up if 8 bucks can get you to Kansas City, Missouri.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:26am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

when are you gonna drop that 360?? come over to team playstation.Evil SmileEvil Smile

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:28am

Geek

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:28am

when are you gonna drop that 360?? come over to team playstation.Evil SmileEvil Smile
Do you have a good headset?Embarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:29am
General practitioner, i meant to write medical doctor.

LB i understood everybody else, you're right y'all dont talk as fast as they were. Y'all polite but not like in the ATL man. Bloodseed what a set ah people wid mannas (what a set of people with manners)! Im like wait is me you calling ma'am sir and you could be my daddy? Good morning left right and center? You holding doors for me, smiling and sh*t? da fuqqqq is this? Y'all trying to kidnap me? Everytime i go ATL same reaction.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:29am
must Diane type di topic...smh
But anyway hellerrrrr people

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:30am
Heller.How has your day been, br?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:31am

Do you have a good headset?Embarrassed
i dont know yet. its in the mail. i got this one. red just like you told me.LOLEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:33am

I missed this.SleepyI'll pay up if 8 bucks can get you to Kansas City, Missouri.

Once when i was little i knew most of the States on the map. I dont even know where MI is now LOLOL. Don't watch the plane ticket, watch the spending moneyBig smile

Hi Brja they made me do it i swear!!!!!!  Half these Jamican popular slang have no literal meaning Dead madness abounds. and you lucky i never out "traightness in there

Woiiiiii gal i get a  big laff today!! Omg ah swear. Somebody spray paint "Free The World Boss" and "Legion" [tommy lee reference? IDK] on Kartel house wall. AH DEAD!! dead Dead deaderrrr

You love getting cool looking stuff. I'm glad my suggestion could help.

I saw LB question....I going to try and shorten my explanation
You can speak to a Jamaican and u are clueless that they are from the island. It took my coworkers 2 years to figure out I was Jamaican. Yup I got mad one day and cussed somebody out.
 some of us come to school here and had to adapt. Dont get me wrong we don't loose our accent. If we are making a presentation in class....we speak standard English. The queens English like we are taught in school back home or American English. If we are chatting with our friends and family patois straight.

Lol I would think yall are friendly to each other out there, no Diane?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:34am
So when will you be here, Diane?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:34am
Hey Mixer..it was ok. How are u?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:36am
Brja, how long did it take for you to be able to completely drop your accent on command? You could do it already or it took some time after you got here?

Posted By: Gkisses
Sometimes i wish i would have become a tattoo/piercing artist. My addiction to bodmod is growning by the day

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I saw LB question....I going to try and shorten my explanation
You can speak to a Jamaican and u are clueless that they are from the island. It took my coworkers 2 years to figure out I was Jamaican. Yup I got mad one day and cussed somebody out.
 some of us come to school here and had to adapt. Dont get me wrong we don't loose our accent. If we are making a presentation in class....we speak standard English. The queens English like we are taught in school back home or American English. If we are chatting with our friends and family patois straight.
LOL

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:37am
My day was pretty good, br. Went to go eat at a buffet with my family.

GK, got any tattoos?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:41am
This 600 pound lady on tv was prescribed to take 2 diet pills, but whispered to the camera "I took 5"... Um, Ma'am...I'm sure your heart is already close to explosion without the pills.. are you sure you wanna do this???

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Brja, how long did it take for you to be able to completely drop your accent on command? You could do it already or it took some time after you got here?
I have not lost it. Still connected to my roots
My family still lives in Jamaica and I speak to everyday in patois....I listen to a lot of Dancehall and Jamaican radio stations. So I stay connected. But at work while dealing with my coworkers I speak standard English. So I haven't lost it. I speak to suit my environment.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:42am
That's cool Mixer

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:44am
Oh ok I didnt say/mean you lost it. I meant that you could chose to drop it/switch accents

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:45am

Oh ok I didnt say/mean you lost it. I meant that you could chose to drop it/switch accents
Yup..I can chose

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:45am
i want the batman beyond logo on my  hip i think.
and i want a nose ring.

and i want the top of my ear pierced.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:46am

My day was pretty good, br. Went to go eat at a buffet with my family.

GK, got any tattoos?

Not yet my friend id currently making changes to my tattoo since it will now be a quarter sleeve instead of a back piece.

Im freaky news I want to kiss someone with a split tongue....then i want them lick my stamp ....

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:55am
LOL this lady called the police on her daughters because they wouldnt clean.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:58am
LOL

LOL this lady called the police on her daughters because they wouldnt clean.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:59am
Yes it is, br?

Stamp, GK?

I thought you hated Batman Beyond?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:01am
I got disconnected my fault and had to reset the internet and thing and then realised it was cause i turned off wi-fi. D'oh!!!!!

LB yes we're freindly and warm but aggressive (they will curse you at the first whiff of disrespect) to the point that i say Jamaicans are bi-polar. LOLOL  ATLiens were just so warm with manners and friendly and hospitable and genuine.

Mixer when is a good time to visit?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:02am
Yes my stamp.... i was trying to be tame but i guess i could have said my lady envelope.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:04am
GK you nasty!!!!! but two tongues *high five*

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:05am
Sorry, that word has so many meanings.

D'oh? ASAP, Diane, asap.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:09am
Okay Mixer so who else coming to watch the marathon? What's the dress code. I have my pink snuggler, not a snuggy but a snuggler LOLOL

Mixer i just realised that the $5 could buy me a hand of organically grown bananas with 18 fingers (single bananas) and i'd get a quarter back. I just had 2. 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:10am
Lol ....yes i am but im curious as hell mmmmm...lol

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:19am
GK your bun is smexy and shiny and looks like it smells nice too. I missed you glad you're back and everything is okHeart Did i ever tell you that everytime I'm at a party and the sound effects come on i have a chuckle cause you called them Atari sounds? Esp when the DJ keeps playing them and shouting out the entire directory/yellowpages but not actually playing music?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:22am
Diane: And whoa, 18 organic bananas for 5 bucks? I'd gladly give you the money for that. And a snuggler? Just wear what you want it, doesn't matter.

I want to watch a Futurama and Simpsons DVD marathon with HB, neka, missunfoolish, Diane and br. That'd be a good time.

Posted By: coconess
i cant understand what diane types most of the time… 

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lol ....yes i am but im curious as hell mmmmm...lol
What else you want to try?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:25am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i cant understand what diane types most of the time… 

really coco CryCryCry i thought you went to bed. 

Mixer they're so yummy and sweet.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:27am
Morning folks

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:29am
I want to try some, Diane.

Morning, monica.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:30am

Yes it is, br?

Stamp, GK?

I thought you hated Batman Beyond?
i do. but i like the logo.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:30am
Then get it as a thigh tattoo.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:31am
I missed u guys as well...<3...lol Mixah u aint ready for what i want to try...u would dot ya draws if i told ya lol

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:34am
GK do tell please.

Mixer they're nice real nice. I may have another in a bit,okay i wont. I had carrot juice today - the milky kind with condensed milk and stout and i thought of you

Morning Sir Afro, whats work been like so far? and the  commute

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:36am
It's good .. I'm on the train now

Kinda tiredish today

But anyhow .. Mods locked the thread and no one got banned?

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:36am
diane you know what ive never tried that i need to…? 

plantains. 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:42am
yes afro no one was banned. one still on you way i see. hope no one vexes you at work today. what colour are your socks today? Tired, you didnt sleep well? Or is it an effect of your decreasing your daily caloric intake?

GYAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WTF head over to ________ and pick up 2 ripe and one green plantain. right now! The ripe ones you can fry, bake, nuke, boil. The green ones i dont eff with (YUCK) you can fry them and add a little salt very nice but too starchy for my liking unless they've been pressed out very very flat.Ouch

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:46am
LOL, Diane is trippin, don't listen to her.. the green ones are better. Double fried, smashed, and garlicky and salty

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:47am
Mixah wont even let me tie him up and thats the tamest part lol. I like plantains i only use the green ones when i make a Dominican breakfast.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:48am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I missed u guys as well...<3...lol Mixah u aint ready for what i want to try...u would dot ya draws if i told ya lol
You make it sound like that's a bad thing.Evil Smile

Edit: I'll let you if I get some thigh play afterwards..

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:53am

LOL, Diane is trippin, don't listen to her.. the green ones are better. Double fried, smashed, and garlicky and salty
Hmm, should I listen to Diane or your country ass? I think it'll take me some time to decide...

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:59am

no im ticklish there.Shocked

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:59am

What you mean double fried?  I've never had anything double fried. my word! with garlic making a sort of mush? hmmmmm tell me more and GK too please.

I recall both rumbera (cuba) and zupreme (dom rep) talking about their home country plantain dishes and being very intrigued.

You guys dont eat green bananas do you?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:01am
Sometimes I wish I could hear Diane's voice when I read her post LOL

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:03am
Yeah it's like Tostones Diane. I got some from a Cuban restaurant before, and then had the sweet ones from 2 Jamaican restaurants and a Nigerian friend... but guess who has the best recipe of all...

Alton Brown! Yes, a white man LOL. You take the green ones, slice, fry them, take them out the oil, press them flat, then put in a bowl of cold water that has garlic and salt in them... take them out of the water and fry again for a couple mins

Then salt and eat. Mmm theyre nice and crisp with a little bit of soft inside. I love it

no im ticklish there.Shocked
I know where my big lips will be going...

East London is almost always colder than south.

Every cot damn morning

BBP sendeth moi thee nudeseth

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:04am
I'm telling you i dont sound as patois-y as you all think. Coco and BWOM i'm looking at you.

BBP give me your number let me call you. Farin phone thing tun up/Overseas number (vonage) on lock!

Tostones okay. Alton Brown I'll never forget how he marveled (on his series Feasting on waves) that Caribbean cooks dont go around dirtying tasting spoons. but instead pour the sauce of whatever in the palm of their hands to taste. Me and my mother ugly laughed.LOL

meme morning doll!

Afro today it was so hotCryCryCry I'll send some heat your way but them probably detain it at immigration LMAO

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lesbian don't number 1

Don't crush on a straight girl...Sleepy
you tryna turn or be turnt out meme?

Posted By: Meme0887
Lesbian don't number 1

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:05am
lol when i read her posts its a voice in my head with a thick jamaican accent 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:05am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Sometimes I wish I could hear Diane's voice when I read her post LOL
LOLMe too.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:09am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Every cot damn morning

You first!!! Smile

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:09am

Farin phone thing tun up/Overseas number (vonage) on lock!

lol see.. 
i have no idea what that meant. 

but i read it like

fahren phouun ting tun uhp/ovaseahs numbah un luuk!! 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:11am
She can do better than you.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:11am

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lesbian don't number 1

you tryna turn or be turnt out meme?

She wants me..like 5 years now

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:12am

I'm telling you i dont sound as patois-y as you all think. Coco and BWOM i'm looking at you.

BBP give me your number let me call you. Farin phone thing tun up/Overseas number (vonage) on lock!

Tostones okay. Alton Brown I'll never forget how he marveled (on his series Feasting on waves) that Caribbean cooks dont go around dirtying tasting spoons. but instead pour the sauce of whatever in the palm of their hands to taste. Me and my mother ugly laughed.LOL

meme morning doll!

Afro today it was so hotCryCryCry I'll send some heat your way but them probably detain it at immigration LMAO

Really? You would call me? LOL This is making me nervous. In my mind I'm thinking omg what will I say? I'm having a mini panic attack over here LOL

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:12am

Every cot damn morning

You first!!! Smile

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:13am
Wait LB is it green plantain chips he was making those are delicious.

I hate you all. I do not have a thick Jamaican accent ah swear!!!!!! I hate coco the most though. Yes the first part is right but the overseas part reads like English

Y'all is the Queen's English i speak over here, I'm properrrrrr.

I dont remember the damn Vonage number out my head. Send any number make i call one of you.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:14am
Oh whatever

Im f*ckin awesome Cool

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:14am

meme morning doll!

Gurl

They'll probably deny it a visa for homophobia

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:16am
Morning Diane!

Wait LB is it green plantain chips he was making those are delicious.

I hate you all. I do not have a thick Jamaican accent ah swear!!!!!! I hate coco the most though. Yes the first part is right but the overseas part reads like English

Y'all is the Queen's English i speak over here, I'm properrrrrr.

I dont remember the damn Vonage number out my head. Send any number make i call one of you.
it's I AM PROPER

not I'm proper.

"Grammer"

Yes I know I misspelt that.

Lol @Diane. Slapping, choking name callin,collars,blindfolds, hot wax gags on public where ever i gots that work!...lol ill remember that @mixah...they bring the xxx side back yet?

Ive done the double fried b4 and while. Good not worth the payoff...they mash really nice tho and taste great with the sauteed onions...savory slightly sweet..

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:17am
I spoke to a certain Jamaican member over the weekend

Love her accent

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:18am
BB, if you told me to go first I would have went first.

@ ugly laugh, Diane. And your ass has a thick yardie accent. You fooling nobody and their grandma.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:18am
Afro lmao, indeed and rightfully so! Love to decry homosexuals but silent on the_________s and ______s. I went to the food court of a mall in the middle of HWT Kingston and 7-8 flamboyant gay young men were just chilling eating having a good time and i was like YASSSSSSS hunty!! Not one person batted an eyelid.

BBP i'd call you, i dont even use that phone, i have no "farin" friends.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:19am
Are certain groups aware of how cool their accents are? Like Jamaicans? Jamaican-Jamaicans... not Jamaican Americans

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:19am

Every cot damn morning

You first!!! Smile

Print Page | Close Window