Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369068
Printed Date: Nov 17 2018 at 11:36am

Topic: Glamour House of Hair Blowout
Posted By: JaceDummy
Subject: Glamour House of Hair Blowout
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:12pm
I haven't seen many reviews. I saw one excellent review by Luvmyson2008 and was encouraged to take the plunge. I got burned so bad on Jace's processed hair that I was scared to death. KCY reviews were frightening as well. Anyway, the hair hasn't been installed. I am just sharing my experience as I go...So so sorry for the huge pics lol. I tried to make them smaller!

Maria, CS for GHOH replied to all of my emails within 24 hours. On February 17th 2014, I ordered 2oz of 14'' and 4oz of 16''. The website said it would take 7-10 business days to ship but it took 11 business days. I started counting from the 19th because I ordered on a Sunday and Monday was Presidents day (Feb. 18). On Monday March 4th, I emailed Maria and was told it would ship Wednesday March 6th. When I hadn't received tracking on March 6th at 5pm, I emailed Maria again. I received tracking from USPS late Wednesday night. 

Maria told me it would be shipped overnight on Wednesday. The USPS notification was Priority mail 2 day and the tiredaz post office took four days to deliver it. I got it finally today. 

I emailed Maria this morning to ask her if I could pay for UPS or FED EX shipping in the future and she told me to just let them know and they could do that. If I get the Radiance hair, I will do that. First let's see how this hair holds up. FYI, I'm going to get this hair installed in three weeks. Here are the fresh out the box pics of the hair. This hair looks and feels like my hair blow-dried- without the damage. 

Replies:
Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:12pm
Ohhhhhhhhh!

I've been curious about this hair for some time now.

Thanks for the pics. Please keep us updated! It looks really lush.

How are the wefts, beards?

Posted By: Misjaguar
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:22pm
How soft is it? does it movement? wash it and post pictures of the krimps/waves.

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:03pm
Were the lengths correct?

Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhh!

I've been curious about this hair for some time now.

Thanks for the pics. Please keep us updated! It looks really lush.

How are the wefts, beards?

The beards are a little long but the way it is wefted, the beards aren't sticking out. 

Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

How soft is it? does it movement? wash it and post pictures of the krimps/waves.

It definitely has movement. Not stiff at all. It's actually softer than my own hair and my hair is pretty soft. 

Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

I can't find my tape measure right now, the lengths seem accurate for a 14 and a 16- just by holding it up to my head. 

Posted By: mskalyn_
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:14am
Thank you for this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's curls and otherwise behaves

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

I can't find my tape measure right now, the lengths seem accurate for a 14 and a 16- just by holding it up to my head. 

Thank you!

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 9:20am
Pretty. Looks very similiar to Radiance.      I'd love to know how well it holds a curl.    The Radiance curls held for days!   Best I have experienced with textured hair.

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 9:27am
What email did you use when emailing Maria? I ordered on Feb 24th and have not received any notification in regards to shipping, nor have I received any hair. I sent an email to the generic glam hair email and have not received a response. At this point I am starting to get annoyed.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Findingmyme Findingmyme wrote:

What email did you use when emailing Maria? I ordered on Feb 24th and have not received any notification in regards to shipping, nor have I received any hair. I sent an email to the generic glam hair email and have not received a response. At this point I am starting to get annoyed.

I emailed info@glamourhouseofhair.com

I took the order number off of the paypal "receipt for your payment" email. 

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
3762222: 1 Blow Out Length - 16� Hair Color - Natural 1b (natural hair color of donor Extra 2oz bundle - 14� @ 132.48
Item# 3762222
$146.47 USD1$146.47 USD

Invoice ID: 3762222

Put the order number in the subject of the email. 

You should get shipping info today. I think I am registered on the USPS site because I received the email directly from USPS before I got it from GHOH. 

HTH.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Pretty. Looks very similiar to Radiance.      I'd love to know how well it holds a curl.    The Radiance curls held for days!   Best I have experienced with textured hair.

How long did the Radiance hair last? Did it eventually turn on you? Did you dye it? 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:35pm

I emailed info@glamourhouseofhair.com

I took the order number off of the paypal "receipt for your payment" email. 

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; clear: both; font-size: 11px; color: rgb102, 102, 102 !imant;"><t><tr><td width="350" align="left" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; border-style: solid none; padding: 5px 10px !imant; color: rgb51, 51, 51 !imant;">Description</td><td width="100" align="right" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; border-style: solid none; padding: 5px 10px !imant; color: rgb51, 51, 51 !imant;">Unit price</td><td width="50" align="right" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; border-style: solid none; padding: 5px 10px !imant; color: rgb51, 51, 51 !imant;">Qty</td><td width="80" align="right" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; border-style: solid none; padding: 5px 10px !imant; color: rgb51, 51, 51 !imant;">Amount</td></tr><tr><td align="left" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px;">3762222: 1 Blow Out Length - 16� Hair Color - Natural 1b (natural hair color of donor Extra 2oz bundle - 14� @ 132.48
Item# 3762222</td><td align="right" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px;">$146.47 USD</td><td align="right" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px;">1</td><td align="right" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px;">$146.47 USD</td></tr></t></table>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal;">Invoice ID: 3762222</span>
<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: normal;">

</span>
<span style="line-height: normal;">Put the order number in the subject of the email. </span>
<span style="line-height: normal;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: normal;">You should get shipping info today. I think I am registered on the USPS site because I received the email directly from USPS before I got it from GHOH. </span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: normal;">HTH.</span>
</span>

</span>

Thank you, I did exactly what you suggested, hopefully I will hear something soon. I want to install by the end of the month but I need to make sure I have time to do the necessary prep work, wash, seal, etc.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:36pm
that is good. when is the install? post lots of pictures.

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

that is good. when is the install? post lots of pictures.

Oh, I plan on it :)

I was reading the GHOH instagram and the rep was saying that in eight months there have only been three complaints against the blowout. I don't believe it.  I want to see how the hair acts with little product, no [additional] chemicals and everyday weave wear. To be fair, I will tie it up at night (everynight!)

I'm doing a horseshoe sew in with no closure and a handful of leave out. I will be working out 5 days a week. If this hair is going to act a fool, I'm gonna know about it. I'm not taking it out unless it turns on me or 1 1/2 - 2 months whichever comes first.

Also, I will take pictures of any tangling and document when the tangling occurred. 

BTW, I have had zero shedding while washing this hair. Not a strand came out. Amazing. 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:14pm
I just compared (what's left of) the Jace Beauty Curl Baby to the GHOH Blowout. I had to throw away the curl baby because it matted so badly. I only have two ounces left! In comparison to the Blowout, The wefts are identical. Beards and all. However, the strand of the Jace hair is wider than the GHOH hair. The actual strand of the GHOH hair is fine. I did the thread test the other day because I always thought I had thick hair. My strands are similar to the GHOH hair. 

Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:35pm
A staff member from GHOH responded to me and informed me that they were experiencing delays and that they would check with the warehouse and try to overnight my hair tomorrow. I appreciate the fast response, it was very professional.

Posted By: TeamUSAF
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 10:23pm
Does this hair shed a lot?

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:16pm
Very nice JaceDummy...I hope this hair works out for you.

Posted By: iyawo814
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:37pm
@ Jacedummy I just bought and installed the same hair, and got 2 bundles of 14". This is the first time I have purchased a KS type hair and was pleasantly surprised. I've had the hair in for 3 weeks now and here is my opinion:

Pros
minimal sheding/tangling
similar to my hair when blown dry
very soft

Cons
does not hold curls well
does not straighten very well
more course than my natural hair when straighten

Overall
I am happy with the purchase but i wish I would have gotten the Hot Press instead. Even though my natural hair is a 4a/b/c, when I straighten my own hair it looks a lot more straight and silky then the Blowout.

I am thinking about trying to put a little perm on the Blowout to see if I can get it to blend better with my own hair. I'm a little nervous though cause I don't want to damage the hair.

Any thoughts??

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:21pm
I brought this hair as well, 16 inch- which I dyed red (looks like a reddish brown). I'm waiting for the closure seems there is a delay- I got an email today saying the hope to get it in next week. I'll come back to this thread once I install it.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

why did you post this?

now people will go crazy on her site and the hair will turn to sh*t

any who I am natural and bought coarse hot press, it was too silky

I'm sorry, I thought that was the purpose of this site: to share information. 

Most AVs turn to sh*t eventually. It's whatever. 

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by iyawo814 iyawo814 wrote:

@ Jacedummy I just bought and installed the same hair, and got 2 bundles of 14". This is the first time I have purchased a KS type hair and was pleasantly surprised. I've had the hair in for 3 weeks now and here is my opinion:

Pros
minimal sheding/tangling
similar to my hair when blown dry
very soft

Cons
does not hold curls well
does not straighten very well
more course than my natural hair when straighten

Overall
I am happy with the purchase but i wish I would have gotten the Hot Press instead. Even though my natural hair is a 4a/b/c, when I straighten my own hair it looks a lot more straight and silky then the Blowout.

I am thinking about trying to put a little perm on the Blowout to see if I can get it to blend better with my own hair. I'm a little nervous though cause I don't want to damage the hair.

Any thoughts??

I don't know if I would perm it. I actually just had my stylist color it- which I hope wasn't a mistake. 

I scheduled an appointment for next week. Haven't seen the hair color yet. 

The point of buying this hair (for me) was so that I can work out. I sweat in my head- so I'm definitely not trying to wear a California press. Instead, I plan on letting my press get old. You know, that three week press where it's not bone straight anymore and the roots are kinda kinky. I think this hair will be perfect for that. We'll see though. 

I didn't buy this hair for that straight hair look everyone has in Cali. I really and truly want the rudy huxtable look- her hairs too nappy to be fake kinda foolery LOL

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Very nice JaceDummy...I hope this hair works out for you.

@ms.blue Thank you. I think you remember what I went through with Jace. SMH Speaking of AVs turning to sh*t. Cry

Posted By: RedWine
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:33am

why did you post this?

Actually this is unacceptable. We spend too much for this hair. We really need to demand more. I noticed that we are developing an acceptance of hair being  "hit or miss". When we spend this much, it should not be "hit or miss".

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:46am
Great review OP update with install pics

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by RedWine RedWine wrote:

why did you post this?

Actually this is unacceptable. We spend too much for this hair. We really need to demand more. I noticed that we are developing an acceptance of hair being  "hit or miss". When we spend this much, it should not be "hit or miss".

Here's the thing, we can demand refunds...we can demand replacement hair... but we have no control over their shipment of product. If their manufacturer can't keep up the demand because of the bandwagon effect or whatever, we can't control their quality. 

What we can do is put them on BLAST, take pictures, do videos to get the word out that they are selling garbage. That is, of course, while demanding our money back. Many AVs and CVs worry about our reviews on BHM. I LOVE that I can depend on the BHM community. Now, if I don't do my research on a company and buy hair despite BHM Elite member warnings, it's my fault. Hence the name...

JaceDummy

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:33am
Thanks for the pics of the wefts JaceD! Really appreciate it! Godspeed on your installBeer

Date Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:42pm

@Findingmyme

Get your hair yet???

Date Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 11:01pm
It's set to deliver tomorrow! I can't wait!

Posted By: Mytrezur
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:12pm

To: JaceDummy

I'm currently waiting on my order.  They are apparently having delays.  I see that you ordered Natural 1B color as I did.  Was the color what you expected?

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:32pm
Almost forgot.....
Were the tracks double wefted?  MissBossyLive on Youtube mentioned that Blow-out comes double wefted.  - Thanks!

Posted By: iyawo814
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:50pm
@JaceD...I feel you on being able to work out that's why I got the Blow Out too. But for me it was a little too course to blend well with my natural hair. I still think the hair is beautiful though. Hope you like it!

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Mytrezur Mytrezur wrote:

To: JaceDummy

I'm currently waiting on my order.  They are apparently having delays.  I see that you ordered Natural 1B color as I did.  Was the color what you expected?

Yes, they're double wefted and perfect 1B match to my hair. It does look more brown in my pics. 

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by iyawo814 iyawo814 wrote:

@JaceD...I feel you on being able to work out that's why I got the Blow Out too. But for me it was a little too course to blend well with my natural hair. I still think the hair is beautiful though. Hope you like it!

Hmmmm, so maybe I should think about how much leave out I have then. Interesting. I really dont want a closure under any circumstances AND this is the first time I have chosen a coarse hair pattern...normally I go tight curly. How much leave out did you have?

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 5:17am
Thanks for getting back with me. :-)

Posted By: Seeknbeauty
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 5:37am
Hi All,
I am a newbie...and I have a strange request. This may not end well  Cry but here goes !
I Will Pay $100 via Paypal / Western Union/Bank Transfer...
To the person who can provide the name of ANY of the following hair companies authentic Indian or Chinese Hair Vendor/Supplier.Censored
1.Sassy Michell-
2. Bella Dream Hair-
3.Glamour House Of Hair
-
P.M me if you are uncomfortable posting....
Please be ready to provide proof of info Evil Smile

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 5:50am
Originally posted by Seeknbeauty Seeknbeauty wrote:

Hi All,
I am a newbie...and I have a strange request. This may not end well  Cry but here goes !
To the person who can provide the name of ANY of the following hair companies authentic Indian or Chinese Hair Vendor/Supplier.Censored
1.Sassy Michell-
2. Bella Dream Hair-
3.Glamour House Of Hair
-

You don't REALLY plan on paying the $100 once you get the name do  you?Ouch

Posted By: malyasianr
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 6:05am
On Pc Mr.Peabody & Sherman download

http://peasherman.svbtle.com/under-watch-mr-pea-sherman-onlinelock-key - have you downloded Mr.Peabody & Sherman?
http://youtu.be/ym-nwlz6Vww - have you downloded Mr.Peabody & Sherman?
https://drive.google.com//d/1-hXUyTQXfjkkRiK6gGOw0Ie3KqVSboZAYGGK29zGzEc/edit - have you downloded Mr.Peabody & Sherman?

confirm she calls him a flimflam man around consummate arch assign understanding and they Lambeth runs in it, in defiance of

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 6:19am
I am a person of my word...so, yes I do plan on paying

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:24am

why did you post this?

If a vendor can't quality control and their hair goes to sh*t that is their problem. on the other hand I do agree with you. if it was IV I would want it kept secret.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

Hi All,
1.Sassy Michell-
2. Bella Dream Hair-
3.Glamour House Of Hair
-

You don't REALLY plan on paying the $100 once you get the name do  you?Ouch

SHADETREE $100 seems hardly fair to reveal the source of these companies. there are a few ladies on here who for years can break an AV hair source wide open and they do it for the fun of it. but bringing money into mix and only offering $100, which is not enough is just wrong.

SEEKINBEAUTY are you trying to find these vendors so you can start selling hair too?

Posted By: myblackisfit
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:44pm
Curious How did you curl it?
Flat iron
Flexirod
Curling Wand

Was justa bout to purchase tomorrow. If it can't hold a curl its a hell naw.

Posted By: myblackisfit
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:45pm
Curious How did you curl it?
Flat iron
Flexirod
Curling Wand

Was justa bout to purchase tomorrow. If it can't hold a curl its a hell naw.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:42pm
@Misjaguar
I have no intention of starting a business with the information.I would like to have it for my own personal use.I have been a member of BHM for quite some time,and have ordered several pieces from countless Chinese and American Av's.The process is time consuming and expensive....I figured I would offer compensation for information instead of the usual begging.

Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:44pm

Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:04pm
My stylist bumped it today and the curls are almost gone. So, I am gonna have to say no to holding a curl for now. It isn't bone straight and she flat ironed it hard so there's that too. It has a Kenya Moore kinda look. I was going for Rudy Huxtable so- I'm happy. 

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:09pm
ClapGlad u happy JD...I remember ur jace experience like it was yesterday

Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

ClapGlad u happy JD...I remember ur jace experience like it was yesterday

Awe! Thanks! There was no way in hell I was buying that WildChild Mild LOL. Let someone else do that review. LOL

I'll update in a few weeks. So far, no shedding. 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:37pm
 The hair looks like it is growing from your scalp . Beautiful . Embarrassed

Date Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The hair looks like it is growing from your scalp . Beautiful . Embarrassed

Thank you India! I can't stop playing with it. I need to tie it up already...

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:08pm

Hi All,
1.Sassy Michell-
2. Bella Dream Hair-
3.Glamour House Of Hair
-

Just $100, surely that information is worth more than that to you.Wink

Posted By: Lea11
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:59am
Shipping takes longer the 7-10 business days that they give on there site. I got my hair on the 16TH business day and that was bc they over nighted it to me. Maria GHOH customer rep was usually good with returning emails with in 24hrs. She cited production delays on their manufacturing side

Posted By: Lea11
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:41am
Yep that sounds good. I dont understand why they just in stock keep their yaki textured hair instock especially with it being so popular

Posted By: _belle
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:42am
^^^^ because like many of these companies they use the money from the order to purchase the hair. . .  which isnt a sass. But maybe they should use some of the profit to set up a stock pile because they surely aren't paying $100 for the hair they charge us $100 for. There are plenty of times that I've gone with another company because my first choice didn't have what I wanted in stock. . . not because I had an immediate appointment but because I wanted (semi) instant gratification. Embarrassed Its bad enough I can't walk in a store and touch it first.

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Hi All,
1.Sassy Michell-
2. Bella Dream Hair-
3.Glamour House Of Hair
-

Just $100, surely that information is worth more than that to you.Wink

LOL
SeekNBeauty, your goal should be finding the manufacturer of those AV's vendors. Wink

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:40pm

on the facebook page a woman is complaining that she has not heard from the company after placing her order

can any other ladies let us know if this is happening to them

please speak up

Also, I would definitely advise anyone looking for status on their hair to put the invoice number in the subject line of the email. I am sure those emails get answered first. 

I heard absolutely nothing from them for ten days. Then I emailed Maria and she responded back that day. You won't get any verification from GHOH by email only a paypal receipt. Once the waiting period is up (7-10 days), you should contact them. That's my advice. 

Hair is still going strong. No tangles. No Shedding. No CURLS EITHER. SIGH. 

I can roll this hair for days and only get four hours worth of curls. 

Posted By: yilutee
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:04am
Looking forward to seeing the PIC after washed and dried...ClapClap

Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:56pm

thanks ladies

glad the hair is working well for you Jace (minus the curls)

it the Chinese or Indian hair?

I'm not sure. The strands are really really fine. Chinese strands are thick right?

OMG, I re-installed my hair myself because I wanted a high ponytail and it is phenomenal! I washed the hair for the first time since my install and it is gorg. This high ponytail with the ombre tips is everything. I've never been happier with a weave since I lost my stylist Sha'tari. I wish I could find her- she could braid your eyebrows. LOL

I'll be submitting more pics once I take some in the light. The ones I took last night are too dark. 

I haven't experienced any tangling. And this hair is soft like cotton after you wash it!

I want some flirt for summer. I wonder if that hair gonna tangle simply because it's tight curly?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:19pm

Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:24pm
Easter!!! Bantu knots and curled ends. Barely had a wave four hours later. 

Posted By: palmgirl
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:56pm
hi im a newbie on here returning after 3 years of being in hong kong back to the bahamas, i was helping ladies on here get good quality hair direct because i went to the factories and sourced the best suppliers, if you need help give me a pm

Posted By: Chinyesoul
Date Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:43am
@JaceDummy I ordered the 14", 16" and 14" closure and received it yesterday. My order shipped on the 15th business day and I received it on the 20th business day after placing the order (not including the actual day I placed the order). -_-.

What color did you order? I ordered the natural black, but my ends were really light brown and it  almost looks like there are fillers up through there. I already expressed my displeasure with receiving the hair so late.

Date Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

@JaceDummy I ordered the 14", 16" and 14" closure and received it yesterday. My order shipped on the 15th business day and I received it on the 20th business day after placing the order (not including the actual day I placed the order). -_-.

What color did you order? I ordered the natural black, but my ends were really light brown and it  almost looks like there are fillers up through there. I already expressed my displeasure with receiving the hair so late.

I absolutely LOVE this hair. I don't see any fillers and I really looked. Also, this hair is very dark. It's a 1B. I had my stylist bleach the ends of my 16' hair but my 14' is still dark. Now, I'm scared to order again from them. Maybe I'll just give my mom my blowout when I'm done with it. BUT that still doesn't solve my problem...I was gonna buy some Allure. Now, I don't know if I should. Sounds like this may be the start of the demise of GHOH. Cry

I'm sorry that you aren't happy with your hair. I really love mine. 

Date Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:49am

I absolutely LOVE this hair. I don't see any fillers and I really looked. Also, this hair is very dark. It's a 1B. I had my stylist bleach the ends of my 16' hair but my 14' is still dark. Now, I'm scared to order again from them. Maybe I'll just give my mom my blowout when I'm done with it. BUT that still doesn't solve my problem...I was gonna buy some Allure. Now, I don't know if I should. Sounds like this may be the start of the demise of GHOH. Cry

I'm sorry that you aren't happy with your hair. I really love mine. 

I haven't installed it yet, I think the ends may just be too brown in texture (rather than being fillers). I ordered the "natural color" and it's even a little lighter than a #4. I just put a darker rinse on the hair and it looks much better. I've been playing around with flat ironing it and it the flat iron job washed out rather easily. 

Going to have my sister install the wefts and closure tonight. I'll be reporting back.

Posted By: napturalpretty1908
Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:35am
bump... any updates on how the hair is holding up?

Date Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:36pm
Initially, I was very disappointed in the length of time it took to receive,  a month, due to issues with the supplier.  Once I received the hair, it was beautiful, soft, 1B, textured, but no real defined curl wet or dry much like blown out hair would be.  It had a slight processed smell that waned after using "Silicon Mix" Conditioner, but never quite went away.  I did not experience any tangling or bunching (matting).  The hair flat ironed pretty decently, but not bone straight, but did have movement.  My iron goes up to 400 degrees, so maybe with a hotter iron you could get a straighter result.  In a straightened state only, it began to swell much like natural hair does, and take on a poofier look with less movement not long (about 2 hours) after flat ironing.  I live in Georgia with crazy humidity, so if you live in a less humid climate you may get a different result.  Straightened and curled with or without setting lotion, the curls didn't last vey long.  They did remain a little longer with lotion. With the loss of curl also came the poofiness.  All in all, if you purchase this hair to use in its natural state it's lovely, not a lot of shine and has a natural appearance.  It still looks good.  I still have a bundle that I haven't used.  You get quite a bit in each full bundle.  I noticed this hair doesn't like a lot of product.  You have to keep it simple and clean.  I hope this helps.

Posted By: napturalpretty1908
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:09pm
Thanks  for the updates Mytrezur and SamoneLenior,

Now I'm a bit worried, I've been waiting since mid May for a  blowout closure and 2 in stock bundles of radiance. My fingers are crossed for not having any shipping issues. 

Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:29am
This hair showed up and showed OUT in Vegas this past weekend. I only installed a few pieces and I was getting speeches about how it was nice that I was natural. Embarrassed

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:57pm
^Pics or it didn't happen! LOL

Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:06pm
I have their bundles but no closure. It took approx 15 days for me to get my wefts too. I really want the closure but the wait turns me off, and they are all nonchalant about it. Looks like I'll be looking first a kinky straight closure on ali

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:22am
I've worn the hair for two months, and despite the long processing and shipping time, I enjoyed the hair. I didn't have any bunching at the nape or obnoxious tangles. In fact, once I dyed the hair to match my own it was smooth sailing from there. I did not seal the wefts and as such there is shedding. I will make a wig and before doing so will seal the wefts to see if it helps. 

Here is my yt review:
http://youtu.be/fLGW_-p_mL0" rel="nofollow - http://youtu.be/fLGW_-p_mL0

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:57am
My phone takes terrible pictures. I give up. Cry All the photos look grainy and blurry. 

Posted By: hotpinktoes
Date Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 4:35pm
I have been eyeing this hair for sometime. But I am not trying to wait 20 business days to get it either. Confused

Print Page | Close Window