Print Page | Close Window

Why the hell am I still dating black women?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=369048
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 6:45am


Topic: Why the hell am I still dating black women?
Posted By: csungrl09
Subject: Why the hell am I still dating black women?
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:11pm
My fiancé's friend wrote this blog post after an encounter he went through at a barber shop...he hits all the major points with finese. I applaud this brotha & other's like him.

http://realnewspaper.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/why-the-hell-am-i-still-dating-black-women/

I'm on my phone so someone please embed.



Replies:
Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:04pm
Cool story bro


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:16pm
A tall, Blonde, hazel eyed Arian Beauty walked into my Black-owned, professionally-hood barber shop today, greeted by a cascade of compliments, as each patron’s brown eyes followed her from the very moment she got out of her car.

She had successfully made it pass the dozen Brown Skinned Beauties standing outside of the barbershop, staring daggers at her.

There are always at least a dozen Black Women standing outside my barbershop, dressed in club attire, hair freshly done, make-up on point, high heel game vicious, wearing their best body suit or mini skirt.

These Women have careers, own businesses & are in grad school, pre law, & pre med, yet they commute at least once a week to stand in front of a barbershop, like it is a night club line, for at most an hour, until a man notices them enough to approach her and ask her for her number on his way in, or out of the barber shop.

But when they saw this Stacy Keibler
looking young woman stroll onto their territory,

tossing her hair as she walked,
they automatically assumed she was

entering the nail shop right next door,
which is why they allowed her to pass them.

After she walked into the barbershop,
however, needless to say, they were noticeably disgruntled.

Before she walked in, out of the periphery
of my eye, I saw a group of Black Men,

previously all having separate conversations,
simultaneously migrate from their chairs,

and stampede towards the huge storefront
window; like a heard of antelope about

to hurdle over Mufasa’s dead corpse.

“It’s snowing out here!” – one man yelled

with a smirk, obviously referring to the fact,
the young woman was “White”.

“Ooooo the cutie got a little booty too,”

- another man generously exaggerated,
scrunching up his eyes,

mouth and; face as he uttered the words
“cutie, booty and ooooo” respectively.

“You know that’s Gus’ old lady don’t cha?”
- a barber warned, with a mischievous smirk.

Gus is one of my acquaintances.
The word “friend” or “homie” wouldn’t

be appropriate for me to use, as it
implies Gus and I being like minded.

Despite this mutually know nuance,
Gus greeted me with the “homie hug”

as he dapped up and showed love
to every man in the shop, including me.

“Ebrahim Aseem, what up young sir,” he said, greeting me.

He did this, not just as a greeting.
Rather, he wanted to flaunt something to us.

He was showing off his trophy that was
holding onto his left hand with her right.

His newly wed wife.

I knew his wife before she even became
his fiancee. I went on a double-date with her,

Gus and a Brown Skinned Eritrean Beauty
last summer, when the weather was warmer,

and the “snow” wasn’t exclusively
occupying the forecast of Gus’ heart.

She smiled at every man in the shop,
while accompanying Gus on his homie-hug rodeo.

But when she saw me, she said,

“A-braham! Omg how is your little
cheesecake catering business going?

My mother loved those Oreo Cheesecakes
I ordered from you.”

And gave me a hug, as I sat in the barber chair.

The stain of envy painted on the faces
of every man in the shop, except Gus,

resembled the color of the type of
smoothie morbidly obese men drink,

as they prepare for their “summer body”.

Green. Their faces were green with envy,
because this Caucasian goddess was giving me attention.

In the Black Male community,
there is a mental pedestal on which

many men place White Women,
as they view them considerably

more desirable than Women of their OWN race.
Gus, was not an exception to this rule,

which is why he was parading his
newly wed wife in a Black barber shop,

in front of a group of thirsty wolves.
Unbeknownst to me, this would be

a forum for one of the most racially
confrontational debates I have ever taken part of.

“Business is going well,” I responded in a
voice much deeper than her seemingly squealing-tone.

“I see you’re not wearing a wedding band Mr. Aseem,”
she continued, visibly taken aback,

“why the hell are you still dating black women?

I know a couple of my girls from the East
who would love to marry a great guy like you.”

You would expect the crowd of men to fall
silent at the echoing of such a racially loaded question right?

Well, if this is your expectation,
you’re under estimating the degree

to which many Black Men worship
the ground White Women walk on.

Those idiots smiled and chuckled,
practically giving her a pass for

such a statement. I, on the other hand,
wasn’t as forgiving.

“Why the hell am I still dating Black Women?”
I quoted, mocking her ignorance with my tone.

“Because none of them would ever disrespect
my race the way you just did.”

“She’s just keeping it real,”
Gus smirked, so smugly,

that I almost felt more
disgusted with him than her.

“No disrespect A-braham,” she explained,
piggy-backing off of her husband.

“But Black Women do indeed
disrespect your race all the time.

Twerking? Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.

I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”

Suddenly, I smiled, because I realized
what was transpiring right before my brown eyes.

This seemingly-bold woman
was not disrespecting Black Women

With her OWN words. She was being loyal
to her man’s words, albeit offensive, to his own race.

I had heard that “non-stop period” remark
repeatedly from Gus, when he would

complain about his child’s mother,
how she was so immature, so angry,

so bipolar, and yet, he was the one
who made the choice to sleep with

her immature, angry, bipolar
ass in the first place.

Many Black Men talk down about
Women of their OWN race to their

girlfriends of other races, in a
twisted effort to build those women up.

And “talk down about” is putting it mildly.
They will tell their girlfriends:

“Black Women never want to do fun things, like snorkeling with the dolphins and white-water rafting, because they’re too concerned with getting their nappy hair wet.”

“Black Women always have something smart-ass to say, even when they’re wrong, because their insecurities make them feel they always have to defensively get the last word.”

“Black Women are completely fake, hair, make-up, nails, ass, even when she’s being nice, she is only doing that to hide her anger. Everything is an act with them.”

“Black Women treat their man like she’s his mama. They baby you, constantly correct you, then have the condescending nerve to ask why you’re aren’t acting like a man.”

“Black Women want to be the man, and wear the pants in the relationship.”

“Black Women are extremely undomesticated. They can’t cook, clean, wash clothes, and have no intention to make a house or cater to a man.”

“Black Women always want to hit you with that “sista” attitude whenever you say something she disagrees with. Yet, when she’s wrong about something, she’s as quiet as a mouse, never willing to openly admit when she’s wrong.”

“Black Women are always mugging & frowning for no reason. They rarely, if ever, smile and she only smiles when she’s really mad or upset about something, which is psycho. You know she’s mad about something when she’s smiling or laughing, with her evil ass.”

Black Men tell their White Girlfriend
Latin Girlfriend

Filipino Girlfriend
Indian Girlfriend

Samoan Girlfriend
And any woman other then Black women

these stereotypical insults of Black Women
as a form of inception, in hopes to

pump their heads up with a
false sense of superiority.

This self racist form of incept-psychology
does not work on Strong Minded Women,

no matter her race.
Yet, it will work perfectly on any woman

who’s insecurity level is low enough
that she would allow a man

to slander any woman in front of her,
regardless of that woman’s race.

With this in mind, I directed my retort of his
wife’s ignorant assertion to Gus and her, simultaneously.”

“Do you ever question how Gus can
talk down so much about women

of his own race, when his OWN mother
is a Black Woman?,” I asked her, rhetorically.

“How can you as a woman acquiesce
to your husband’s slandering of other women,

no matter their race? And How can you
talksh*t about Black Women and call

yourself a real father bruh, you have children
by Black women. Your OWN daughter is a Black Woman.”

They interrupted me while I was speaking,
but I kept talking through their rebuttals.

“I love Black culture Mr. Aseem,” she defended,
“I plan on giving birth to mixed Black

babies with him. My husband is a strong,
Black man. I love everything about his culture.”

“Just because you choose to only date Black Men,”
I retorted, “does not mean you love Black culture.

No. You just love Blackdick.
Be honest with yourself.”

“I don’t have to apologize for loving Black men,”
she defended, carefully transposing the word

I used for “men”, to hide what was her true love.
“You just love who you love, race doesn’t matter.”

“If that’s true,” I responded calmly,
“and race indeed doesn’t matter,

why then do you question my reasons
for choosing to still date Black Women?”

“Because you’re limiting yourself, A-braham,”
she replied, mispronouncing my name for the umpteenth time.

“There is so much more out there than
what you’re subjecting yourself to.

I have a Filipino girlfriend who would
be perfect for you. She’s more on your

mental level, but if you choose to keep
entertaining ghetto, ratchet, loud, mean,

Homely-looking, weave-wearing, rude,
classless women, with an attitude,

you will be waiting a long time
to be a husband. Statistics show

Black Women are the lowest percentage
of women who marry.

I just don’t want you to
run an unwinnable race.”

“Please stop calling me “A-braham, it’s E-bruh-heem,”
I corrected, in the most polite way I could.

“The type of classless women you
just described come in ALL races.

Being uncouth is not exclusive to
Black women. Nether are weaves.

In fact, the usage of weaves &
Extensions in this country has always

been dominated by Caucasian women.
And it’s not a bad thing if White women,

or green women for that matter,
choose to wear added hair,

that’s their choice. But please understand,

not all Black women are the same,
even with that said, the classless

Black woman you just described
is far few in between.

Don’t let reality tv fool you,
nor dictate to you the cultural behaviors

of a whole race of people,
based purely off of staged television shows.”

“I’m not basing it off tv,” she defended.

“The pack of hood rats huddled up
outside is proof I’m not being racist.

Gus told me they come here everyday,
fishing for a man like you.

You and I both know, there’s a reason
none of those ratchets have yet to catch your eye.

It’s because you, like many men in your culture
are too strong, intelligent and successful

to ever give any of those girls the time of day.
They claim they want a good man,

yet have they ever had one?
Do they know how to attract and keep one?

No, because judging by their immature
mentality and poor actions,

they don’t deserve a strong,
black husband like mine.”

My mother is a Black Woman, you know,”
I replied. “She raised me in Fillmore,

just blocks away from here.
Are you saying, because my mother

grew up in a Black neighborhood,
she doesn’t deserve a strong Black husband?”

“Of course not,” she answered,
extremely apologetically. “I can tell your

mother is an amazing Black woman,
she raised and sculpted a king of a Black man.

But it is her who deserves a Good Black man,
not some ghetto, uneducated young woman,

with no class, with no career,
no degree and nothing to show for herself.

Look, I’m very sorry if you felt I indirectly
disrespected your mother in any way.

I would never disrespect anyone’s mother,
especially a good Black mother, because

I know how hard it is for them
to raise a bunch of kids by herself.”

“You know, those girls out there are
somebody’s mother,” I enlightened her.

“Every Black woman you see is
somebody’s sister, somebody’s daughter

and somebody’s mother
and they all deserve respect.”

“I understand that, I’m so sorry if I offended you,”
she apologized. “But I deserve respect as well.

Why don’t I deserve a strong black man?”

“I never said you didn’t,” I corrected.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she continued.
“I just assumed you were saying you had a

problem with my dating your friend,
because he’s a Black man and I am a White woman.”

“Well you assumed wrong,” I corrected.
“I have Caucasian ancestors somewhere

in my ancestry, so for me to feel that way
would be ignorant and hypocritical.

But for me to stop dating Black Women,
as you suggested, would not only be ignorant,

it would be a slap in the face to
my own mother, who is a Black Woman.”

“I wouldn’t go as far as to say that,” she replied.
“Gus’ mother loves me and she knows

her son choose a woman who is not afraid
to treat her son like a man.

And respect him like one.
That’s what you deserve.

You don’t deserve to be with a woman
who isn’t willing to change for you

and be submissive for you sometimes.
You have to ask yourself, is that

what you are willing to settle for

just because you want to marry
a woman the same race as your mother.”

“Is that why you think Gus married you?”
I asked her with a slight smile.

“Understand, this man loves you.
But you have to ask yourself why

have so many of the Black Men
you’ve dated felt the need to base

their love for you on slandering Black Women
as a whole? Why is the best complement

a Black Man can give you, “you treat me
like a man, while these sistas always

want to control me and act like they’re my mother.”?
That it’s self is no compliment.

It is a compliment by default.
Notice every thing these Black men

who say they “don’t date Black Women”
love about White Women is

an inverted contrast to a characteristic they as men
feel women of their own race either lack or display poorly.”

“So you’re saying I only love my woman,
because her character and personality

is the opposite of many Black Women?”
Gus asked with a smirk, breaking his silence.

“No, that’s what you’re saying every time you,
the father of a Black girl,

say that you don’t date Black Women,”
I answered. “What I am saying is for

a Black man to love a White Woman
is a beautiful thing. But for any Man

to say he doesn’t date any woman
of his own race, the same race as

his mother, that is ignorant. Love has no color.
How then can you say you choose not to love

a woman just because of her color?
Not only is that ignorant, that’s a half truth.

The truth is any Man who says they
can not date any woman of their

OWN race, because of her race,
is really admitting he is a coward.

“Oooooo,” many men in the shop responded.

“So you’re calling my man a coward?”
She snapped in shock.

“Absolutely,” I responded in my normal
deep tone of voice. “In your own bible,

It says Jesus said, ‘a man will be easier
received and welcomed in a forgiven land

than in his OWN. The excellency of wisdom
in this scripture highlights the ease one is

acclimated into a foreign environment
or culture compared to their own.

As strict as a child’s family is, rather that
child be White, Black, Dominican, Indian,

Greek or otherwise, that child knows a
family outside of their culture will always

treat them with and receive them with more ease,
in regard to confronting their

shortcomings or disciplining their misbehavior.
Simply put, Men who say they

“don’t date women of their own race”
say that, because they are too cowardly

and weak minded to be in a relationship
with a strong woman of their own race,

who will tell him when he is wrong,
call him on his B.S. and correct him.

I live in an upscale apartment building
in downtown San Francisco, right by

the Bay Bridge, and nearly all of the
White Men who live in my building

are married to Asian women.
Nearly all the Asian men who

live in my building are dating Indian women.
I’m happy they found love. Love has no race.

Yet, if these men choose to be with these
women solely because of the color of their skin,

and purely because the don’t date
women of their OWN race, they are

not only cowards, they are falsifying
their love for the women they are with.

Love has no race.
Spirits have no race.

We are all spirits, wrapped in the human
Form, like a gift wrapped inside a box.

Who cares what color the box is?
It’s the treasure inside that is to be valued, not it’s container.

People who only date “light skin people”
or only date “dark skin people” are ignorant.

I have never seen a heart love more or love less,
based on the skin color of the person the heart resides in.

Lightskin does not mean prettier.
Darkskin doesn’t mean ugly.

Lightskin doesn’t mean one is stuck-up or SOFT.
Darkskin doesn’t mean one is humble or HARD.

White doesn’t mean she’s slEASY or submissive.
Black doesn’t mean she’s Ghetto or uneducated.

Latin doesn’t mean she has an Attitude or is crazy.
Asian doesn’t mean she’s timid and weak minded.

Filipino doesn’t mean she’s irrational or homicidal.
Pretty doesn’t mean she’s Bipolar or cocky.

When we limit ourselves or judge people
based off race or the color of their skin,

we allow ourself to miss out on the
most compatible person for us.

I learned as a man, we have to stop
trying to CONTROL a strong minded women.

In that same regard, we have to STOP placing
labels on women, as “submissive” or “non-submissive”.

A weak woman and a submissive woman are not the same.

Strong women are constantly misunderstood
as “crazy” or “annoying” by weak males

who aren’t man enough to handle her.
Shes not “crazy” she’s passionate.

She’s not “bipolar” she just treats
people differently, based off how THEY treat HER.

She’s not “talking back” she just speaks
her mind, despite what anyone feels or thinks about it.

A strong minded woman will NEVER
be submissive to a weak man.

If she sees he cannot assume the Alpha role,
she will walk all over him.

A strong minded woman
will happily submit herself mentally to a

strong man who mentally DEMANDS her respect
with his mentality,

Who can respect her enough NOT to try and
change her and who can assume the ALPHA role.

The reason many men don’t wife or cuff
strong minded women,
or say they don’t date women of their own race

is, because he subconsciously
feels inferior to her intelligence.

“SHUT UP” is a term

weak men with limited vocabulary use
to silence a woman who speaks her mind.

We have to Man up our mentality.

If she talks too much,
It’s because we as men are not doing enough.

Taking control of a woman’s MIND with
our conversation will render her SPEECHLESS.

The reason strong minded women
have a smart mouth & talk back

Is not because she’s “masculine” NO.

She knows she can play a man’s Alpha role
better than him, With her intelligence.

and can we as men STOP trying to
CONTROL a strong woman?

Some men say, “but I need a woman to listen to me, not correct
Me! treat me like a MAN dammit!

First of all, how much a woman listens to us
Is NOT a reflection of how much of a man we are.

If a man feels that, he obviously has
Very low self esteem.

Second, by a man choosing ONLY
Weak, submissive women who he KNOWS

Will never challenge anything he says,
It shows he is SCARED of a woman’s strength.

If the only way a man is attracted or aroused by the
Company of a woman is if she bows down to him,

That is scary, and the early stages of
Him being on the down low. Oh, trust me.

You get off on power struggle huh?
You like a woman to treat you like you’re her daddy huh?

Yeah, that’s a weak man.
A real STRONG man can humble himself to listen to his woman.

A KING has no intention of trying to
Change or CONTROL a queen,

He WANTS his woman to be just as strong and outspoken as
Him, with her OWN mind, because he knows,

His woman’s strength is a reflection of his.
Iron sharpens iron.

As men, we have to allow our strong Woman
to be the iron that sharpens our iron.

As men, We must STOP choosing to cuff these weak women.

A weak female can never compare to a Strong Minded Woman.

A strong woman knows how
to submit herself mentally.

she’s just waiting for a strong man
to prove himself worthy

who can assume control as the alpha.
a weak man knows

he isn’t strong enough mentality
to play the ALPHA male role.

So he cuffs a weak woman
so he will be the alpha by default.

All men are not dogs.
All men are not incapable of being monogamous .
All men are not incapable of engaging in deep thought.

The reason strong women
constantly get their heart broken,

by lying cheating men is, because
those women are subconsciously attracted

to something about that weak man who
Lies & fronts, pretending to be sweet &

caring & strong when those men are really weak.
A strong woman must protect her self

from heartbreak by never allowing
a weak lying man to have her heart,

just because he throws down in bed,
or makes her feel beautiful,

or because she is so physically attracted to him.
Strong women innately have a women’s intuition.

All women can tell when they
first meet a man if he is full of B.S., lying or playing a role.

Some women simply choose to turn of her blinders
just because she is feeling him & catching feelings.

A strong woman never has to Dumb down
her strength to attract a man.

Her mental strength is like a magnet,
It will repel weak metal minded men,

And attract a strong ROCK of a man.

I refuse to stop dating Black Women,
because if I do, with those actions,

I would be telling my mother she’s not
worthy of being chosen by the type

of strong man she raised.

I would be telling my future daughter
she’s not worth enduring challenges

that a man may face in building a relationship with her.

I would be disrespecting The Holy Spirit,
who choose women to give life

and who choose life to originate on African soil.

Every human originated from the womb
of an African woman,

and for me to choose not to date any of them,
because of their skin color,

would be disrespect to the ONE who created me.

Besides, I’m not afraid of a strong minded woman.
I prefer a woman with a smart mouth and a little attitude.”

I filled my cheeks up with air,
so my barber could finish shaving my beard.

Once he finished lining me up,
I grabbed my phone,

Navigated to my ‘Notes’ app And begin
Typing up as much of the conversation as I could remember.

By: Ebrahim Aseem



Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:18pm
...TL;DR.

Good luck with the thread tho.Thumbs Up


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:19pm
I read some then stopped.
You ain't bout to run up my pressure tonight.



Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:22pm
that's a lot of words, yo. 

i wish a cracka white man would say some sh*t like that to me. i wouldn't have to write a dissertation after checking his ass. sh*t would be summarized in 5 words or less.


Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:22pm




Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:27pm
lol


Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:32pm
Coon shyt


Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:36pm
Is this Ebrahim cute and willing to relocate?


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:40pm
All this could've been solved with a simple "Cause white bishes are sluts......"


Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:42pm
tell your fiance's friend he cant write...the most i could do after 3 tries was half of it Pinch


Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:42pm
Ugh to his writing style and self satisfaction.



Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:47pm
the fact that he has to write such a long drawn out response to this madness is madness itself. i mean, really, it shouldn't even take all that effort is what i'm saying. "bish, my mama black, so what you saying" should have sufficed. 

overzealous folks worry me. its like they be trying to convince themselves that they believe all that crap they spew. 

i don't think he meant any harm though. 


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:52pm
I made it to that part noneyons and had to stop. It read like a poorly edited paragraph from a book versus an actual convo with an ignant yt female in a hood barber shop.


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:02pm
He handled her well. My gnorant side would have probably encouraged one of those ratchets from outside to dig off in her ass.

I am blessed...I never meet disrespectful people like this in real life.


Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:10pm
Clearly some of y'all didn't even read the first bit... Get your life


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:13pm
That was a little hard to read but after a while I got used to his style of writing lol

But I don't believe he said all that sh*t


Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:17pm
Anyway, I think it's a snapshot from his upcoming book....I like the way he writes however he could have said the same thing in few words... It's causing quite a positive stir on fb...has some young men in productive conversation!!!


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:21pm
I need paragraphs and whatnot.


Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

He handled her well. My gnorant side would have probably encouraged one of those ratchets from outside to dig off in her ass.

I am blessed...I never meet disrespectful people like this in real life.


Right? I've never known anyone to be this bold. Thank The Lord cause I am not that patient


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:22pm
The message is GREAT but the delivery needs work.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:24pm
good read


Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:28pm
Too wordy and he was exaggerating with some of the sh#t. There are not a dozen women with degrees and great careers, standing outside of that barber shop everyday in club gear waiting on a Black man to get at them. I need some gottdam receipts. Foh bruhh

I get some of his points but he needs an editor ASAP.


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:29pm
i enjoyed the 1st 1/4, but i dont have that amount of dispensable time to commit to online ish. What did Gus end up doing in the end? Did Gus or his wife have a moment of epiphany or enlightenment? Who names their child Gus? I thought that Gus ended in the 1950s. Did Ibrahim/Ebrahim end up quoting the Koran or did he explain why he has not selected a Black American Muslimah to be his wife yet? Thx for the summary in advance my beautiful, delicate Black, Pan-African sistas in BHM ~secret hndshake given~


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:30pm
I can imagine him preaching and everyone looking like Sleepy "here this niqqa go again"

LOL


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:36pm
k, i tried to read the whole thing this time but my brain turned into mush halfway through. he still entertained her way too much. 

let a black woman ask a black man "why are you dating a white woman" and he would cuss her ass out from her to high heavens. none of this politically correct, overly verbose shade bullsh*t. 

like, whatevever!



Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:41pm
I've never seen groups of women standing in front of a barbershop.


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

k, i tried to read the whole thing this time but my brain turned into mush halfway through. he still entertained her way too much. 

let a black woman ask a black man "why are you dating a white woman" and he would cuss her ass out from her to high heavens. none of this politically correct, overly verbose shade bullsh*t. 

like, whatevever!


Clap


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:44pm
better yet, since this was his homey's wife, let one of them " birds" outside the shop make a comment  about his homey's wife in front of him and do any of us think he would have taken the time to edumacate them the same way he did the white chic?


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:45pm
So mad that I read most of that

I appreciate the message but damn


Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:57pm
I'm just tired of these fake "profound/enlightened" brothers who spout out off at the mouth but clearly have not invested anytime in learning about and understanding the part they are playing in the current system of oppression.

I don't want so called "respect" or support from a man who is still trying to separate black women into acceptable and unacceptable categories.

He has a lot more work to do...and so do the ppl who are giving him so many props.


Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:03am
Summary?


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I've never seen groups of women standing in front of a barbershop.

Exactly and I go weekly, even the one that is connected to the hair salon. They trying to get their edges laid to the heavensWink

It read like a long text, and I cant.


Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:22am
N* s be looking like this when they see a white woman: 

It's just embarrassing. It's embarrassing that it's socially acceptable for them to shout their misogynistic and racist perceptions of both white and black women to the roof tops, and if a black woman corrects them, they are stereotyped as being "bitter". Nah ni**a, don't nobody want you. You are not a prize. Not statistically, and if you want to go there, definitely not compared to your white male counterparts. I don't think it's a lot to ask that you not demean black women for being black while glorifying another group of women because they are ....not black. 

I've been with a man for 3 years who only dated white women. He was a football player, and vowed to never be with a black girl. Guess I turned him out cause he's begged me not to leave him.Ouch




Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:33am
I think you guys are being a little harsh on him. Are we judging his written style here or the root of the message he was trying to convey to this pale face chicken head? If it's his written style, I agree that it needs some adjustments and proper editing if he plans on publishing. But if it's his response to this trailer park trash, was he supposed to stoop to her level? He told her to her face that she was stupid, that her man was weak and he explained why. I don't believe he said all those things as he phrased them but I'm glad that he put that bytch in her place all the while stomping on her as calmly as possible. He would have been well within his rights to cuss her the fucc out but instead he shaded the hell out of her with class. I like that.


Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:35am
Twerking in my kitchen


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:36am
As for the rest of the men in the barber shop, how embarrassing are these coons? They need to be sent to a re-education camp in Siberia or something. I hope that they remain a small minority. I hope. Ignorant and self hating idiots.

Also I have never seen a white woman have the nerve to do and say what she did in such a public setting. I would not have been so calm, I'd have snatched the hell out of her Russian clip-on extensions. It's unbelievable to me that she would be so bold with it.


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:39am



I stopped at educated  businessowning women w/jobs and careers hanging around the barbershop bc that sounds like a lie from the pits of hell.


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:42am
I read most of their convo.. the girl was annoying.. "why are you still dating black women?" GTFOH


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:






I
stopped at educated  businessowning women w/jobs and careers hanging
around the barbershop bc that sounds like a lie from the pits of hell.


It's not about that pink ho, it's about the fact that HE stood up and put her in her place. Give that man credit where credit is due. No one else in that shop seemed to care


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:45am
If it were up to me, I'd have fed her to the crowd outside. But I don't get why this dude is being criticized, sorry. On the contrary, he should be applauded.

Even the men of BHM have never said anything along that vain, casually or not. Always talking shyt, and y'all gonna criticize him for telling that piece of shyt the time of day?


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:47am
Nah they clear on what they want.....yall just think we should accept anything.....


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:48am
Sometimes y'all don't know what you want.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:55am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Nah they clear on what they want.....yall just think we should accept anything.....


What are you implying? Accept what? That a black man with balls spoke in favour of women his own race and cut that racist black dick hungry cracka bytch down? Damn straight I accept that! I'm starting to think that as far as bhm females go, maybe that Gus mothe has a point after all.

This man took the time to right a freakin' essay in defense of his black sisters and all you can find to do is criticize his writing style? Can't even recognize when a black man does good? Posting gifs about how y'all didn't read? WTF? I'm sorry but some of y'all are dumb as hell.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:58am
If black men were really handling their business her white ass wouldn't have been comfortable saying that shyt in the first place.....


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:00am
....anyway....if he adjusts his writing style maybe I could get through the whole thing.
But halfway through I was just like womp womp womp womp.....



Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:00am
I almost called you a silly bi tch but the way my BHM account is set up....


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:00am
Nothing but stupidest in this thread. Learn how to read and judge. Dumb ass celebrity gossip hungry bytches.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

If black men were really handling their business her white ass wouldn't have been comfortable saying that shyt in the first place.....


I'm very much aware of that. I'm talking about the reaction of the writer of the piece, not the other losers in that barber shop. He displays the opposite reaction and y'all say you didn't read and turn around and criticize him. Does it pain you to acknowledge a good black man's words?


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I almost called you a silly bi tch but the way my BHM account is set up....


You only speak the words that reflect who you truly are on the inside and outside. Stupid heifer. Go yourself. Twice.


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:03am
The hell happened in here?


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Nothing but stupidest in this thread. Learn how to read and judge. Dumb ass celebrity gossip hungry bytches.

So from you post above this applies to you....right.....


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:05am
Someone is upset because we think they author needs to work on his delivery so he can get more people to actually read his work.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:06am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

The hell happened in here?


Dumb hoe Sandra always talkin out her ass, that's what happened


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:07am
weird thread bro


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Nothing but stupidest in this thread. Learn how to read and judge. Dumb ass celebrity gossip hungry bytches.


So from you post above this applies to you....right.....


Bytch I'm only stating things at it is as far as you're concerned. You're on of the meanest, dumbest fuccfaces around. I bet you ain't got shyt going for yourself in your normal life.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:11am
The author of the blog post should have written his post like the e-fight in this thread: direct, clear and real.Thumbs Up


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:11am


And FYI the only people she knew in there was her husband and the guy in the OP......she must have witnessed him to be someone she could pull that on......hence why she did it.

I don't have shyt going on in my normal life....you on BHM mad as hell about a brotha that wouldn't date your ass over those same white bitches he talking to.....hes writing a book....and idiots like you will buy it because it makes you feel validated when in reality.....he was preaching free color blind love.....not.....I won't date shyt but a black woman.....


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Someone is upset because we think they author needs to work on his delivery so he can get more people to actually read his work.


Somebody is upset because WE (*gags*) keep focusing on his writing instead of the things that he actually expressed while others remained quiet. Hell, maybe these coons have a point. Maybe some females don't know to do anything else than berate and complain and they're sick of it, I don't know.


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:18am
so the white woman in the article says this

Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.

I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”


and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:18am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

The author of the blog post should have written his post like the e-fight in this thread: direct, clear and real.Thumbs Up


But at the end of the day, is it really the point? Or is the point that there are good black men who will stand up for us instead of denigrate us? He could have written the sh*ttiest article ever and it's fine to mention that it may have been poorly worded but NO ONE in here mentioned that HE DID STAND UP AND THAT IT WAS A GOOD THING. If you're gonna complain about ain't shyt men (you, as in general), then at least be appreciative when a good one defends you. Instead, people in here bytching on writing style and that alone.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:18am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so the white woman in the article says this

Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.

I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”


and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.

Guuuuuurl.....proving white batches right......how funny......JP is so stereotypical its crazy.....


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:20am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so the white woman in the article says this

Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.
<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”

<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">

and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.


Are you really college-educated? And a lawyer too? Or are you lying about it and gassing yourself up? Because anyone who can read understands immediately that IT'S NOT AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY A WHITE WOMAN TALKING SHYT, it's an article about A BLACK MAN RESPONDING. Do you understand the concept of perspective? It seems not.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:20am
Someone needs a little love.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:21am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so the white woman in the article says this

Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.
<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”

<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">

and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.


Guuuuuurl.....proving white batches right......how funny......JP is so stereotypical its crazy.....


And you are so dumb that you don't understand the whole point of the article and choose to focus on the villain in the situation. How retarded.


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:22am
i read 3/4 of it, can i get a sticker? Big smile
But syntax errors aside, he does a good job of illustrating how a ignat yt bish should be put in her place.
She felt comfortable saying that because her head was so pumped up from her dumbass husband that she figured no one was gonna check her; she felt like she was in a safe space so to speak because of course 'every black man loves a white girl'

I promise you they all think like that, its ridiculous...

i dont believe anyone is saying that black men be on their job when it comes to defending the black woman against haughty hoes like the bird in the OP, but this one man took the time to write out his thoughts on the gross inflation of black man cooning.

***I for one dont think the whole written convo is verbatim of what actually transpired in the barbershop and that some of it was just fill in the empty spaces, but the blog post is food for thought nevertheless


I hope that was grammatically satisfying for you heauxz! Angry



Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Someone needs a little love.


I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Someone needs a little love.


I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads

Go mourn bytch....redirect those emotions elsewhere.....you are doing the most......


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:25am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so the white woman in the article says this

Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.
<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”

<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">

and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.


Are you really college-educated? And a lawyer too? Or are you lying about it and gassing yourself up? Because anyone who can read understands immediately that IT'S NOT AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY A WHITE WOMAN TALKING SHYT, it's an article about A BLACK MAN RESPONDING. Do you understand the concept of perspective? It seems not.


Girl why are you hollerin'? Did I say the article was written by a white woman? or about a white woman? I said the white woman in the article said bc that is what the black man who wrote the article said the white woman said.  I didn't think I needed to be clearer but maybe I did.

But anyway yes. I am lying. You caught me.  You should go find this black man and congratulate him.




Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:26am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so the white woman in the article says this

Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.
<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”

<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">

and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.


Are you really college-educated? And a lawyer too? Or are you lying about it and gassing yourself up? Because anyone who can read understands immediately that IT'S NOT AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY A WHITE WOMAN TALKING SHYT, it's an article about A BLACK MAN RESPONDING. Do you understand the concept of perspective? It seems not.


Girl why are you hollerin'? Did I say the article was written by a white woman? or about a white woman? I said the white woman in the article said bc that is what the black man who wrote the article said the white woman said.  I didn't think I needed to be clearer but maybe I did.

But anyway yes. I am lying. You caught me.  You should go find this black man and congratulate him.




Is the following not part of your post? Verbatim:

...and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.


You may very well have graduated law school but it might be that American universities have low standards.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:30am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Someone needs a little love.


I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads


Go mourn bytch....redirect those emotions elsewhere.....you are doing the most......


I'm mourning fine without you having to tell me anything, you dumb skank from hell. I ain't redirecting any emotions, I'm saying exactly what I think of you, you desolate piece of cow dung. Ugly on the inside and probably on the outside too. I've seen your posting style. You're a fuccin wart on the collective ass of humanity. I bet you can't even say half the shyt you say in real life to someone's face, because you're too busy validating you muthafuccin existence on the internet. Fucc you, Fucc your kind and fucc your entire bloodline. Pathetic maggot.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:30am
i kept scrolling and scrolling, and it never ended


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:31am
Lol ..


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:31am
Id die too if I had to live with a angry annoying bitch like you.....


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:33am
delete, delete, delete!!


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:35am
Oh lord.


Posted By: atexaschick
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:35am
Confused


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Someone needs a little love.


I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads

Go mourn bytch....redirect those emotions elsewhere.....you are doing the most......




wtf is going on here


Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:37am
Is it ever that serious? The white chic probably gets her views on Black women from frequenting this site. There is no need for any of us to be so mean and cruel to one another.

Eta:JP I'm sorry about your loss. I hope that peace finds you but I don't think that BHM is the right outlet tonight.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:38am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol ..


Lol what, muthafucca? You're having a hard time forming full sentences? Don't worry. That's usually all you need to get your thanks, BHM loves the likes of you who denigrate women at every turn instead of the author of the article, so be confident yu'll sleep well tonight. Go fucc yourself too. Or better yet, go fucc Sandra. She looks like she needs some dicc.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:39am
her and her whole family....she wants to sling insults....I can too...she needs to go help her momma pick out suits or something....I have no sympathy for a bitch like that....yeah I went there and meant it....and I won't delete.....want a ruthless bitch......here I is.....


And I get dick daily...unlike your pathetic ass you need to find the author and blow him the way youre wet for this fake ass story.....


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:39am
Jolie, I'm very sorry about your loss Hug


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:41am
Jp piss off

I was laughing at bunz comment

Clearly you looking for a fight lol you aint gonna get it from me

No time for your mental spasticity today

So go piss up a tree

I ps. I only read the op and scrolled and scrolled and gave up and went to the last page


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Jp piss off

I was laughing at bunz comment

Clearly you looking for a fight lol you aibt gonna get it from me

No time for your mental spasticity today

So go piss up a tree

I can see


Since you so like to brag about your apparatus, I'd tell you to piss on that tree your damn self. Your short midget ass won't have any trouble reaching the ground. Can't stand your ass either for that matter. C.U.N.T.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:48am


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:48am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Jolie, I'm very sorry about your loss Hug


Thank you. Didn't mean to mention it. This whole thread pissed me off.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:50am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Jolie, I'm very sorry about your loss Hug


Thank you. Didn't mean to mention it. This whole thread pissed me off.
HugHeartHeart




Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:50am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:



Fuccing loser. Go masturbate in one of your ascots, you self-absorbed dumbass.


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:52am
condolences jolie, Hug


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:59am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

her and her whole family....she wants to sling insults....I can too...she needs to go help her momma pick out suits or something....I have no sympathy for a bitch like that....yeah I went there and meant it....and I won't delete.....want a ruthless bitch......here I is.....


And I get dick daily...unlike your pathetic ass you need to find the author and blow him the way youre wet for this fake ass story.....



She wants to sling insults, I can too?

Bytch that's all you ever do on this site, day in and day out. It takes a blind man/woman to not notice how you speak to other. So don't act like this is new to you and due to extraordinary circumstances. That is what you are. always spewing meanness and ugliness. You're a bitter ugly person and it shows. As for you getting dick daily, I congratulate you. You're probably paired up with someone as ugly on the inside as yourself. Get that herpes, ho. I don't give a fucc about about your "ruthlessness". It's who you are, a pathetic broad. So keep getting your shyts and giggles on the internet by slinging your ruthlessness at anonymous strangers. I don't give a fucc.


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:07am
Aw Hug

pm me if you need to

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Someone needs a little love.


I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads



Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:14am
Can someone summarise the op?

That sh*t was a long read


Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:15am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

If black men were really handling their business her white ass wouldn't have been comfortable saying that shyt in the first place.....

Now you know you speaking nothing but truth here....Clap


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:17am
smh… 



Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:19am
Bullshyt I disagreed with you and you called me every name in the book. Afro said lol and you went in on him. Pity didn't agree and you insulted every American poster's education but I'm spew bullshyt. Honey take a look in the mirror you worse than me with your filthy vulgar bitter mouth. You're pathetic trash looking for a whipping bag and I won't be it. Go mourn instead of ruining everyone's day or night with you bullshyt. You just want everyone to feel as bad as you do and sorry won't happen. Why don't you go console your mom instead of worrying about me and my pusci. Cause I dayum sure don't even pay your ass any mind. Because you mean nothing to me you are puppy shyt to me. I don't even acknowledge you on her because you are the absolute worst person to have a debate with because like your other buddies you resort to insults when people don't agree. So again you your life a and the very air keeping you conscious cause you the most pathetic price is shyt on here and this thread is proof. Drink bleach bitch.


Posted By: Girl101
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:24am
Dang this thread turned fast. ..


Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:35am
How 'bout this. I don't think none of this ish even happened. LOL. 

I appreciate any man who is willing to stand up to the misogynistic perception of black women are *insert stereotype* and white woman are *insert stereotype* so any man who does that get's points from me, but just as with anything, you can appreciate the effort and still critique the delivery. So I agree with both posters.

What's DISGUSTING to me is how so many white woman have this type of animalistic type of view about black men. They dont want them for their mind, their work ethic (*pause*), or anything of value. Some white women look at black men as an animal or a sexual conquest to be had. Like a mandingo....reminds me of slave times where one of them would cry rape. It's just ughhh. And then ni**as just be grinning at the thought that a white woman "chose" him. My bf played football, them h0es be on the PRAWL. Waiting after games in PACKS, doing sh*t a black woman would be called out her name for doing. SMDH. 

And to be honest... the majority of these relationships that seem TRUE where neither party had preconceived notions of the others race and love each other regardless of skin tone and actually STAY together with equal social/career levels are the BW and WM relationships, and this is coming from someone who has been in a 3 year relationship with a black man who used to ONLY date white women.

Case and point, here is a whole forum of white women talking about it. 

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/sex/61285-have-you-ever-had-sex.html


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:37am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bullshyt I disagreed with you and you called me every name in the book. Afro said lol and you went in on him. Pity didn't agree and you insulted every American poster's education but I'm spew bullshyt. Honey take a look in the mirror you worse than me with your filthy vulgar bitter mouth. You're pathetic trash looking for a whipping bag and I won't be it. Go mourn instead of ruining everyone's day or night with you bullshyt. You just want everyone to feel as bad as you do and sorry won't happen. Why don't you go console your mom instead of worrying about me and my pusci. Cause I dayum sure don't even pay your ass any mind. Because you mean nothing to me you are puppy shyt to me. I don't even acknowledge you on her because you are the absolute worst person to have a debate with because like your other buddies you resort to insults when people don't agree. So again you your life a and the very air keeping you conscious cause you the most pathetic price is shyt on here and this thread is proof. Drink bleach bitch.



Want everyone to feel as bad as me? Really? I was responding to the comments in this thread but you want to turn it around because that's the kind of vindictive simple bytch that you are. I'm not the only one who noticed, btw.

Truth be told, I never liked you much, I just ignored your ass for the most part. I usually do with people I don't much care for. But I do know how to read and you stay talking shyt and starting shyt with people in general and you do so CONSTANTLY, which is NOT some thing I have a track record with. You do. After a while you notice who the miserable bitte beings are when you frequent a site long enough. Tonight, I just felt like telling you about yourself.

I have apologized to those I offended btw, but not you, hell no, cause I meant it. Your soul is evil. It transpires in every keystroke.

You want me to drink bleach? I'm drinking wine, honey. Sorry to disappoint. The only bitter, miserable, pathetic, no life having ass beyond ugliness you like to spew on the internet is you.
So take that bleach and flush it up your ass. I'm done.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:41am
i just tried for the second time to read it… i thought i was really getting somewhere but i gave up after half.. ill try to finish it later. 



fillmore, holler!



Print Page | Close Window