Print Page | Close Window

Japans Lady of Eternal Youth

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368971
Printed Date: Oct 16 2018 at 12:34pm

Topic: Japans Lady of Eternal Youth
Posted By: CLCNY20
Subject: Japans Lady of Eternal Youth
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:14pm

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/masako-mizutani-japans-lady-of-eternal-youth.html" rel="nofollow - Masako Mizutani – Japan’s Lady of Eternal Youth

By Sumitra on April 13th, 2012 Category: http://www.odditycentral.com/category/news" rel="nofollow - News , http://www.odditycentral.com/category/pics" rel="nofollow - Pics

With the extensive use of Photoshop and other editing software, it’s extremely difficult to tell the difference between real and fake these days. But if the photographs of this Japanese model are to be believed, then she couldn’t be a day over 20. Believe it or not, Masako Mizutani’s real age is 43, and she’s a mother of two. Her age-defying looks have become a sensation in Japan, especially on TV. She’s being called ‘Japan’s Lady of Eternal Youth’.

Now, I’ve always felt that Asians, especially the Japanese, have beautiful skin that doesn’t seem to age very much. Even so, Masako clearly stands out from the rest of her countrymen. In the pictures, her skin looks unbelievably soft, supple and practically flawless. During her TV appearances last month, Masako revealed a few of her beauty secrets to the world. She supposedly spends five hours a day just taking care of her skin. Her tips include: drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins, eating a fresh, healthy and balanced diet, using vitamin E based creams, sunscreen, cleansing, toning, moisturizing, plenty of sleep and no smoking. Well, to tell you the truth, these tips are generic beauty advice that’s being dished out ever since I can remember. Unless she has some other secrets, they seem to be doing wonders in her case.

A few people have started to wonder about the authenticity of Masako’s online photographs. They say that there’s a marked difference (of at least 10 years) between her TV self and internet self. Photoshop, much? Well, there’s no real way to tell. Even so, Masako does look pretty youthful on TV.  There’s also a saying that Asian women look great and youthful until menopause – which is when they seem to age almost instantly, overnight. But for now, Masako certainly does seem to be the Lady of Eternal Youth. Maybe we’ll just wait and watch how the ‘eternal’ part develops.

Some of you may say she doesn’t look that good for her age, but it’s important to note that Masako also has a 20 year old daughter. I think that is important to consider because it’s a known fact that raising kids takes its toll on the body. Still this Japanese housewife could pass as her daughter’s sister any day.

ut Masako Mizutani isn’t the only woman to cause Internet controversy over her youthful appearance. A while back, we featured the story of http://www.odditycentral.com/news/70-year-old-woman-looks-like-she-just-turned-40-thanks-to-vegan-diet-and-rainwater.html" rel="nofollow - Annette Larkin , a 70-year-old woman who doesn’t look a day over 40. Like Masako, she drinks a lot of water (rain water, to be precise) and also follows a vegan diet.

masako-mizutani6

Replies:
Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:16pm
The pics didn't work

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:23pm
Who gon post that Asian woman aging process gif?

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:25pm
the pics vs the vid are diff

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:33pm
Jelly?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Jelly?

LOL

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:48pm
She looks good.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:50pm
I'm not amazed.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:50pm
Jap Don't crack … ?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:59pm
she looks great 

tough crowd… 

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Jelly?
LOLDead

this. she looks in her early 20s

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Jap Don't crack … ?

DeadDead

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:07pm

I need to give her a link so she can post tips in my skin thread

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Sh*t I get carded going to R rated movies so nah i'm not impressed. LOL Her skin is awesome though

Sure. Post a picture.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:23pm

Jap Don't crack … ?

Reverse Racism? Sleepy

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:25pm
Meh... She looks good but she is being praised for something that is common amongst blacks. So many of us in our 40's walking around looking like we're in our 20's or 30's.
Asians don't age well in general either. When they start to go, they cracking like origami.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:28pm

Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:44pm

OAN...

Geek

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:14pm
In the video she looks her age. In the pics, no. She was probably wearing makeup.

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:18pm
Hmmmm...

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:45pm
pretty. the camera filter made her look young the vid told the truth, but she looks really gorg for 43. nice and slim too. a lot of japanese have extremely oily skin which slows aging and they layer sunscreen & cake makeup which is a skin protectant. maybe i will start layering on sunscreen & makeup lol

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:47pm
japanese women with $$$$$$ still look good when they get old. the poor ones are the ones that fail after menopause. same thing with white women in usa.

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:50pm
yea she looks a little older, i mean a little in the video lol
but shes pretty Smile

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:04pm

Jap Don't crack … ?

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:24pm
Jalos cherry?

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:31pm
those pictures have obviously been retouched, but the woman looks good for her age. 

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Jalos cherry?

LOL
DeadLOL

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I'm not amazed.

Jap Don't crack … ?

I cackled....
tough crowd

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 5:07pm
I know black don't crack, but stop playing, that woman looks GREAT.

Stunting on young women all around her, hell, you KNOW she's often mistaken as her daughter's sister.

The Japanese really are the monarchs of quality skin care. Seriously though, I got a few Japanese products and methods in my skincare regimen. They are SERIOUS about their skincare and the market is only full of products the population KNOWS is good.

If it isn't good, it's not gonna last! They search for the best and as a result, only the best are popular. It doesn't surprise me she looks this good, she takes great care of herself inside and out.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by fuccin' OoDles O fuccin' OoDles O wrote:

Jap Don't crack … ?

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Stunting on young women all around her, hell, you KNOW she's often mistaken as her daughter's sister.

The Japanese really are the monarchs of quality skin care. Seriously though, I got a few Japanese products and methods in my skincare regimen. They are SERIOUS about their skincare and the market is only full of products the population KNOWS is good.

If it isn't good, it's not gonna last! They search for the best and as a result, only the best are popular. It doesn't surprise me she looks this good, she takes great care of herself inside and out.

I may be wrong but I don't think there is a skin care line out there that's gonna supersede your genes. There's only so much you can do with botanical extracts and rice water. All you can do is stay out the sun, not smoke and eat right. I hear that they are indeed serious about their skincare but does it really have that huge an impact? Skeptical.

Posted By: marissy
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:08pm
She looks like a Japanese version of my mom (44). Confused

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:56pm
I don't think i've ever seen someone so white look so young at that old. this is common for black folks though.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:01pm
That was her daughter in the first few photos, she looks her age in the photo with her daughter...

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:12pm
% hours on her skin a day.....bish better look like this....Black folks don't need all that...for us its effortless......

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:14am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Meh... She looks good but she is being praised for something that is common amongst blacks. So many of us in our 40's walking around looking like we're in our 20's or 30's.
Asians don't age well in general either. When they start to go, they cracking like origami.

I was waiting for somebody to say this.  She cute but I am not impressed.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 8:11am

I may be wrong but I don't think there is a skin care line out there that's gonna supersede your genes. There's only so much you can do with botanical extracts and rice water. All you can do is stay out the sun, not smoke and eat right. I hear that they are indeed serious about their skincare but does it really have that huge an impact? Skeptical.

Partially disagree. When you take care of yourself in the long term, it shows.

Like a sewing machine. Complicated on the inside but their longevity is highly effected by how well you care for it. Take good care of one and they can last you DECADES. Mistreat it and you're lucky if it lasts at least five years.

Her genes play a role but you know she supplied herself with what she needs to keep it running as efficiently as long as possible and looking that good. Good food, good skincare, good hydration, that's good care inside and out. She gave her genes a boost.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:46am
most naturalists/vegans i know look like sh*t tbh...but they are of the clear variety so idk if that makes the difference...

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Jap Don't crack … ?

DeadDead
asian no raisn 

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:49am

Partially disagree. When you take care of yourself in the long term, it shows.

this.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:03pm
most vegans ive seen look great 

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

Jap Don't crack … ?

DeadDead
asian no raisn 

DeadDeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:15pm
yall aint ishLOL

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

That was her daughter in the first few photos, she looks her age in the photo with her daughter...

why do you think thats her daughter?

i just googled her name and those same pictures came up for her.....

i think that's her and that picture with the two women is just her and another woman 

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:36pm

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

why do you think thats her daughter?

i just googled her name and those same pictures came up for her.....

i think that's her and that picture with the two women is just her and another woman 

Cause if she had a 20yr old Daughter, she would prove it by having her on the picture with her so you couldn't tell who is who
Then the picture of the older woman looking very much like her Mother holding the meatballs....

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:41pm
LOL i see what you're saying...but that older lady doesnt look anything like the woman in the video...

the woman in the video looks like the supposed daughter...

and if the article is all about the mother why would they post so many pictures of the daughter and not of the actual article subject?

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:50pm
I see what Your saying

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 3:10pm
The first picture is confusing. I can still see her bags, but she looks like most typical Asian. She has that trendy look though.  I thought it was the Koreans who all about the skincare.LOL Queenie puts her to shame.

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:19pm
She looks good to have a 20yr old daughter, unless she is only like 34 then I'm not impressed. how old is she?

Print Page | Close Window