Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368956
Printed Date: Dec 09 2019 at 5:28pm

Topic: My QHP video review
Posted By: MorenitaBarbie
Subject: My QHP video review
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:13pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CLR_wuqRo" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CLR_wuqRo
All products were purchased by me for my own personal use, and this is my HONEST opinion... Don't buy this sh!t. I am highly upset right now Angry. $200 hair down the drain.

Replies:
Posted By: MrsJHorn
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:49pm
GEEZUS! I've never even seen bss hair do that! Wth did you do to it?

Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:51pm
Nothing, but have if professionally cut into layers. I used to wear milky way back in the day. It lasted longer than a week. They wont give me my money back. I have another 2 bundles that I haven't used. I might as well trash them right?

Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:55pm
Its odd that they won't refund you. You sure it was THE QHP and not one of those pretending to be QHP hair?

Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by MrsJHorn MrsJHorn wrote:

Its odd that they won't refund you. You sure it was THE QHP and not one of those pretending to be QHP hair?
Yes im positive.

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:54pm
Yes, I heard QHP hair quality has gone down the drain. Its true.. That a shame. OP sorry this happen to you..

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:38pm
I am so sorry for you loss Cry

Is there any way you think you could use a paddle brush in small sections and untangle it, braid it up until you can get some silicon mix???

Posted By: SinCityKitty
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:45pm
Not to add fuel to the fire but how often did you comb/brush the hair? It also looks like you slept on it and didn't tie it up. 

Posted By: Mariahriah
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:27pm
This is a case of "What did YOU do to the hair??" You only had the hair in 1 week. How do you just wake up, take your silk scarf/bonnet off and your hair is matted and tangled? Did you even tie it up? What products did you use? Even if you did receive a "bad batch" if you tied the hair up and used the right products it wouldnt look like THIS.

Posted By: sweetApples9
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:52pm
I think it's the wrong link because I just ordered from QHP and the hair is amazing. I just took it out since it' been one month and i'm going to ombre and install again. Share a link?Smile

How did you handle the hair because that was badly matted for only less than one week. Maybe you can just deep condition it and see what happens. And how did you sleep with the hair in?

But overall, I think it's the wrong link, you should post it.

Posted By: lildeevah
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:13pm
Yeaaaahhh....I've never seen this with QHP and I order from them alot.  I agree with the ladies and maybe you should post the link that you ordered from.  That's crazy!

Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:35pm

This is what I purchased. And I sleep with the hair pinned in a bun, and a scarf on. This matting occurred from the hair rubbing against my hoodie.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-hair-Brazilian-virgin-hair-extension-body-wave-16-18-20-22-each-size-1pcs-mix/313334_630726383.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-hair-Brazilian-virgin-hair-extension-body-wave-16-18-20-22-each-size-1pcs-mix/313334_630726383.html

Posted By: josieteeh
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 11:27pm
why does it have to be her fault tho? Not everybody is going to have the same "amazing" results with hair companies. People do get bad batches. Sorry this happened to you OP.

Posted By: marumaruyobi
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:15am
Hm...Geek

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:50am
get you a Tangle Teezer...
you need to be refunded for that backed up mess.

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by josieteeh josieteeh wrote:

why does it have to be her fault tho? Not everybody is going to have the same "amazing" results with hair companies. People do get bad batches. Sorry this happened to you OP.

she needs to refund the customer... u can't send someone hair that matts in a week and expect things to be all well and good.

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:45am
is it the right link?

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:31am
Some people put too much trust in a vendor. Since I have been on here I have seen good vendors sell wilder beast hair. So it is possible the OP is experiencing wilder beast hair syndrome from this infamous vendor.Get a refund OP

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 8:12am
QHP is creating thousands if not millions of hair, espeically now since the BHM effect has hit them. Prices go up and quality goes down. I have seen this happen many times.  Its logical there will be bad batches of hair as a result of this. I don't believe she did anything to the hair. Yes, OP, I would try to obtain a refund. Good Luck.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by josieteeh josieteeh wrote:

I am not saying that she didn't get a bad batch and that it is her fault. All I'm saying is show us how the hair looks after you've at least put some kinda effort into it, or at least, make us feel like you did..lol. Don't role around the floor, scrap your head across the carpet, go to sleep, then wake up and say omg this hair is so tangled and matted..just sayin lol... Even her leave out looks like it should befriend a brush, so clearly this wasn't after she styled her hair and went about her day... but seriously no offence to you OP, I do feel for you and hope you get your money back. 

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:37am
My leave out is like that because I am natural, and refuse to flat iron my hair daily and have it fall out. I like having edges. I also work at home so there is no one here I need to impress. As far as the hair is concerned. There is no reasonable explanation as to why this hair looks like road kill. I know how to take care of extensions, and I have never ever had hair that did this before. Not even the cheapest of bss hair has done this. This hair literally matted up from rubbing against my hoodie for an hour. I have to keep this ish in a bun and even that is tangling into a birds nest.  Plain and simple queen hair sent me some ucked up hair and I feel like I should show people what happened to me.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:44am
Girl do a charge back with your bank CC..... dont even bother with paypal

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:46am
Idk when i had my wags i slept with it out and this never happened.

Shame you gotta care for weave better than your own hair to get moneys worth

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:52am

Op I hope you paid through paypal via your bank. Paying through Aliexpress is a joke. They always support the suppliers. I would for sure contact your bank.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:01am
I still think its her fault. Like your leaveout is even jacked. No you don't have to express anyone at home but yeah it looks like you stuck your finger in a socket.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:10am
I think most people buy QHP more wavy...my friend orders that all the time but when she ordered brazilian bodywave and brazilian deep wave from qhp she had issues

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

Op I hope you paid through paypal via your bank. Paying through Aliexpress is a joke. They always support the suppliers. I would for sure contact your bank.

How do you pay through paypal on Ali?

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:43am
The fact of the matter is that she purchased the hair... I even watched her previous video when all she did was wash the hair and it turned into a rats nest. Silicon mix may help out. If not try a bleach bath. if that does not work then girl I don't know... But your not the only person that suffered from qhp madness.. And yeah that is the right link

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

How do you pay through paypal on Ali?
I will go through the whole ordering process on Aliexpress except when its time to pay. Supplier will give me their Paypal e-mail, and I will pay them through Paypal. I have been burned enough times with Aliexpress. If a supplier won't accept Paypal, I keep moving.

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:58am
Some of yall coming at the lady real hard. No wonder why the people do not share anything on here anymore.
I purchased expensive hair from a well know American vendor  (a second purchase, MY FIRST PURCHASE WAS PERFECT) and within two weeks the hair looked just as bad as this picture. I tried everything but the last draw was NYE i went to dinner and by the time i got home there was a rat and a bird nesting on my head. It was so matted within those 4 hrs that I had to cut the big matted section out and uninstall the hair.

Just because your experience was great or most reviews are great DOESNT  mean everyone will have the same experience. Lets face it... the hair game has gone to the dogs lately. Its a hit or miss so your BEST option is to spend money with a company who offers the best customer service. If your hair goes bad they can refund you or replace the hair.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Some of yall coming at the lady real hard. No wonder why the people do not share anything on here anymore.
I purchased expensive hair from a well know American vendor  (a second purchase, MY FIRST PURCHASE WAS PERFECT) and within two weeks the hair looked just as bad as this picture. I tried everything but the last draw was NYE i went to dinner and by the time i got home there was a rat and a bird nesting on my head. It was so matted within those 4 hrs that I had to cut the big matted section out and uninstall the hair.

Just because your experience was great or most reviews are great DOESNT  mean everyone will have the same experience. Lets face it... the hair game has gone to the dogs lately. Its a hit or miss so your BEST option is to spend money with a company who offers the best customer service. If your hair goes bad they can refund you or replace the hair.

This is what I have been saying...but they not trying to hear nothing. Because they swear by the weave GODS that QHP has the best hair and don't sell wilder beast hair.

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

This is what I have been saying...but they not trying to hear nothing. Because they swear by the weave GODS that QHP has the best hair and don't sell wilder beast hair.
ITA with this. I've ordered hair from a vendor somr years ago that had pretty good reviews. One of the batches I ordered into dreads, had my hurr tied up and everything. I damn sure didn't care about what my leave out looked like when I took pics. 

Alot of the reviews on QHP  (yes the real one) aliexpress page and YT have similar reviews to the OP. I'm not sure why people are going so hard.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:03pm
Thanks for the support ladies. I almost wish I hadn't posted or made a video, but I think if more people shared their negative experiences there wouldn't be as many issues.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:13pm
OP I don't believe its your fault. QHP quality is hit or miss. People are having a hard time accepting this compared to how they use to be. Hope you get your money back for that mess.. Good luck

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:45pm
Here is my issue. In general. People make it a point to go out of their way to post about how bad this company is or that company is because they had a bad experience. If you did your research you'd know that this was a possibility. As MOST of you have stated you have to be willing to take the chance these days and gamble with your money because EVERY company will be hit or miss for each individual person.  Perhaps you did get a bad batch, OP. It sucks. Do what you need to do and see how you can get your money back and be done with it. You've posted everywhere possible about your bad experience with QHP. Lesson learned, no? Unfortunately this is the name of the game now and this is what ladies will have to deal with when you're ordering $200 hair from basically anywhere. This is why I've gone back to being natural....I feel bad.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:45pm

Yall going hard like QHP going to give you guys a 15% off discount off your next bundle with closure deal. It really should not matter if she rolled around in her bed and had sex until her legs were weak, I would not expect my hair to ball up like that after a week, point blank period.

I don't even feel like pulling receipts from other threads put some of these posters had ends on their hair they got that should have been cremated cause they was was past dead and some of yall was ready to get your bundles dry cleaned to get rid of that corn chip smell but some way it ain't possible that she got a janky batch?????

Lastly I don't know why yall trying to blame BHM on that buffalo stampede over to Aliexpress, those YT gurus that are so loved praise whatever vendor sending them 6 bundles and closure for free to review. 86.5% of them are sewing the hair on dome or uparts so how can you really know how that hair will react when you only wearing it to do your 6 hour review, or to dash to Sephora to get some sort of make up Confused.

then you guys come over here and ask " have WE heard anything good about so and so"?. Then even after more than a few say no go the orders are still placed and then its how can I do this and that, I will continue to say silicon mix and pray. Ohh yeah and some flexi rods cause those luscious body waves or naturals waves usually never last.Wink

Im sorry your hair turned out like that, check with your CC and see if you can do a chargeback. IF NOT the next time just make sure you on the right WAGMANS, IMPRESSIVE HAIR, HAIR ADDICT or FRIDAY NIGHT HAIR site so it wont be any mixups if you are ordering from the "correct" qhp store.

yall a trip

Posted By: sweetApples9
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I think most people buy QHP more wavy...my friend orders that all the time but when she ordered brazilian bodywave and brazilian deep wave from qhp she had issues

i got the body wave and it did NOT do this at all. and its been a month and 2 weeks.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:12pm

Handshake#ShakesPGhands#

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:22pm
It's a lot of junior and new members going ham too though, not really us seniors and such 

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:42pm
Can we see a recent hairstyle from Princess Grace. Yes? No?.....You still can't get your hair done.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Mariahriah Mariahriah wrote:

Can we see a recent hairstyle from Princess Grace. Yes? No?.....You still can't get your hair done.

LOL, you barely tried it and I mean barely. Just know that my hair stay laid to the heavens hunty, it has never reeked of corn chips, and no peruvian light yakied loose wave has ever been anywhere near my scalp cause I know better.

It is currently in a fabulous bob and nope I wont be providing pictures for the angry birds, you can go ahead and say because I can't get my hair done and blah blah blah , its really because you not important enough to prove your thirsty azz wrong. 

I'll pm you if I EVER need for you to come TO me, cause your raggedy tail could never come for me.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 6:25pm
For the record, I have never purchased hair from QHP and I dont plan on it. I am not "going hard" for QHP as some of you say. Don't get me wrong, like I said, I hope that she gets her money back and 9-10 the hair is crap but at least make it seem like you put effort into the hair before you bash it. That's for the OP own good, you never know if paypal, cc company etc may view the video. It literally looks like she rolled on the floor then filmed the video. Don't lie yall!!! Anyways my comment wasn't made in QHP's defense. I can give two poops about QHP. 

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 6:47pm
You don't get your hair done. Fact. The end. @Princess Grace

Posted By: DawlFace
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 8:03pm
I just got my hair in the mail today and its awful! Im pissssssssssed! 

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:00pm
OP, go through your bank or credit card company to get your money back. This company has been declining for a yr now despite all these great reviews.

Posted By: SelfMadeDiva12
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:32pm
This post has clearly turned into the most. Honestly, none of us were in the room when the OP did anything to her hair. Just because it LOOKS like she didn't put any effort into fixing the hair doesn't mean that she didn't. Let's just be real and come to terms that it actually is possible that the hair is just that bad. Just because QHP has had a history of sending out half way decent hair doesn't mean they don't mess up every now and then. Why is it that any other company can experience the BHM affect and it's ok because it's expected but when QHP could have done the same thing everybody's in denial. OP, I believe you. Anything is possible. Who would actually take an hour to detangle hair they've only had in for a week?? Why even give it a chance?? I would have made a video too. I've slept on my weaves before and I have NEVER experienced anything like that. I hope you can get your money back. Good luck.

Posted By: josieteeh
Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Yall going hard like QHP going to give you guys a 15% off discount off your next bundle with closure deal. It really should not matter if she rolled around in her bed and had sex until her legs were weak, I would not expect my hair to ball up like that after a week, point blank period.

I don't even feel like pulling receipts from other threads put some of these posters had ends on their hair they got that should have been cremated cause they was was past dead and some of yall was ready to get your bundles dry cleaned to get rid of that corn chip smell but some way it ain't possible that she got a janky batch?????

Lastly I don't know why yall trying to blame BHM on that buffalo stampede over to Aliexpress, those YT gurus that are so loved praise whatever vendor sending them 6 bundles and closure for free to review. 86.5% of them are sewing the hair on dome or uparts so how can you really know how that hair will react when you only wearing it to do your 6 hour review, or to dash to Sephora to get some sort of make up Confused.

then you guys come over here and ask " have WE heard anything good about so and so"?. Then even after more than a few say no go the orders are still placed and then its how can I do this and that, I will continue to say silicon mix and pray. Ohh yeah and some flexi rods cause those luscious body waves or naturals waves usually never last.Wink

Im sorry your hair turned out like that, check with your CC and see if you can do a chargeback. IF NOT the next time just make sure you on the right WAGMANS, IMPRESSIVE HAIR, HAIR ADDICT or FRIDAY NIGHT HAIR site so it wont be any mixups if you are ordering from the "correct" qhp store.

yall a trip

Hollerin'! Lmao    

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:33am
I agree the OP doesn't have to doll up to show her tangled hair.....that's why many decide not to share on the boards.    I purchased garbage like that from LWigs and had a very similiar experience within an hour or so of wearing the hair so it is believable that she received a bad batch.     I hope you can get a refund.

Am I missing something?  Is QHP the new EP?

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:21am

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

I agree the OP doesn't have to doll up to show her tangled hair.....that's why many decide not to share on the boards.    I purchased garbage like that from LWigs and had a very similiar experience within an hour or so of wearing the hair so it is believable that she received a bad batch.     I hope you can get a refund.

Not Unless Those People showed up after your bundles arrived....

Other than that................NOPE

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:13pm

LOL

Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:35pm
LOLLOL

Posted By: DawlFace
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:47pm
I had the same issue I received this hair yesterday afternoon and the 22 inch bundle of brazilian wavy she sent is a HOT MESS. I can't even run my hand through it

Of course i contacted Juan, she basically informed me that she wasn't going to do diddly squat. Oh but get this I can get a discount on my next order. Yay me!! How sweet of her...NOT I told her not only will i see about filing a dispute but I will make a video and make sure others are aware that if you do receive a bad bundle of hair then its solely on you. The hair doesn't look too bad in the pics but I promise you this hair looks like a damn birds nest.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 8:14pm
Damn they just throwing hair in a box huh?

Posted By: PrettyintheCity123
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:02pm
*comes out of lurkin* Confused I hope you get your money back. I hear a lot of good things about QHP from Youtube but I don't trust these lying "Beauty Gurus" anymore. 

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:26pm
Wow that's is real bad..they just taking our hard earned coins and think that's okay.. Please file a dispute .. And I was going to buy some wefts a few weeks ago from them..But instead ordered from b-dogg..and wigs royal ..

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:58am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

LOL

You know EP gets their hair from Aliexpress. Its the same thing. Why pay more when you can pay less?

LOL

And Lwigs got me like that too. That hair acted a damn fool when the humidity hit it.

Originally posted by DawlFace DawlFace wrote:

The hair doesn't look too bad in the pics but I promise you this hair looks like a damn birds nest.

You're right, its not "too bad" its dreadful. Juan should be ashamed.

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:53am
Glad I decided to bypass QHP & order from QWB.  The last time I ordered QHP, it didn't tangle on me at all, but the hair smelled like corn chips, feet, & hot sex in a car with the windows rolled up.  AND it shed like a damn dog.  Sorry you're going through this OP, but I would definitely call my bank & do a charge back.

Date Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:42am
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Glad I decided to bypass QHP & order from QWB.  The last time I ordered QHP, it didn't tangle on me at all, but the hair smelled like corn chips, feet, & hot sex in a car with the windows rolled up.  AND it shed like a damn dog.  Sorry you're going through this OP, but I would definitely call my bank & do a charge back.

CryCryCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Posted By: Nitty0102
Date Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:33pm
Ooh wow Juan is wrong!!

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 6:08pm
I had got some bad Brazilian more wavy from them.... The 24 inch had so much filler that when I burned it, it was just synthetic hair throughout the bundle... I had to hack off 3 inches.... but queen weave beauty has better hair.. Ordered from them recently (I stay within my budget).. But I haven't had any problems with that

Posted By: jamesMcrae
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 9:55pm
Thumbs Up

Posted By: mst428
Date Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 8:03pm
got mine 3 weeks ago, colored it and made a wig like i always do.  wore it for the first time today and am pizzissed!!!

Print Page | Close Window