Print Page | Close Window

Give Joe A Hug/Word of Encouragement

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368942
Printed Date: Aug 14 2018 at 3:57am


Topic: Give Joe A Hug/Word of Encouragement
Posted By: ModelessDiva
Subject: Give Joe A Hug/Word of Encouragement
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:08pm




Sometimes people just need love and encouragement. It's hard to be strong all the time, and you never know how your kind words may help or change someones life.

Please dont post anything negative here. There are plenty of RT threads. Thank you guys in advance.


Joe
HeartHug










Replies:
Posted By: reesegurl11
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:11pm


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:13pm
joe who?


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:13pm
Hug

thanks modeless and reese


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:14pm
Hug


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:15pm

Heart


Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:16pm
I see BHM is starting to look a little bit less like Hell these days.Clap


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Hug

thanks modeless and reese

no problemHeartHug


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Hug
Hug


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 6:47pm
you ever watch the movie gremlins, and the shopkeeper told the father to never feed gizmo after midnight ?


Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:23pm
ClapHug


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:24pm
luv ya, joeHugYing Yang


Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:32pm
I hope everyone is well and in good spirits.  I'm sending everyone a big hug and positive thoughts.
 
                                  
 


Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:33pm
POSITIVE THINKING....I'm going to MAKE IT.


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

ClapHug
Hug


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

luv ya, joeHugYing Yang
Hug


Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:45pm
Well I think it's great that you are working on you. Good job Joe Thumbs Up


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I hope everyone is well and in good spirits.  I'm sending everyone a big hug and positive thoughts.
 
                                  
 
Hug


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Well I think it's great that you are working on you. Good job Joe Thumbs Up
Hug


Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:34pm
ahhh the infamous joeLOL youve been around the corner and back a few (sheitt fukkk that) ALOT of times & yet youre STILL hangin strongLOL "you go boy" MUCH love/ peace? & happinessessessLOL


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

ahhh the infamous joeLOL youve been around the corner and back a few (sheitt fukkk that) ALOT of times & yet youre STILL hangin strongLOL "you go boy" MUCH love/ peace? & happinessessessLOL
Hug


Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:34pm
May You have all the Happiness that Your can hold


Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:07am
Hug


Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:15am


Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:20am
Keep your head up!!Hug


Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:36am
Huggs for Joe, I'm here for this!!!





Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:45am


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:49am
Hug bored

Hug princessher

Hug faithfully

Hug brjasuga

Hug katrenia

Hug missunfoolish


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 11:23am
I hope you're having a good day today Joe

Sending some love your way


Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I hope you're having a good day today Joe

Sending some love your way
its just  an ordinary day but the love is always appreciated Hug


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:55pm
When I am down, I like to watch something funny or do something I like.
So yesterday I was feeling low, and I watched an old Kevin Hart show on Netflix (best of all, I don't even pay for netflix since I have my sister's passwordLOL).
Or I play Pac Man online. Good memories from the past give me a good feeling and sometimes I even fell how I felt at ________. It feels good to take a trip on the memory lane!

Or you could watch the Vine compilation on youtube..some are really funny.



Posted By: Josephuss
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

When I am down, I like to watch something funny or do something I like.
So yesterday I was feeling low, and I watched an old Kevin Hart show on Netflix (best of all, I don't even pay for netflix since I have my sister's passwordLOL).
Or I play Pac Man online. Good memories from the past give me a good feeling and sometimes I even fell how I felt at ________. It feels good to take a trip on the memory lane!

Or you could watch the Vine compilation on youtube..some are really funny.

Hug



Print Page | Close Window