Print Page | Close Window

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368934
Printed Date: Nov 21 2018 at 1:53am


Topic: Tranny Student Raped at high school
Posted By: Marcelo22
Subject: Tranny Student Raped at high school
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:55am


Hercules High transgender student reports sexual assault in bathroom

HERCULES -- On a campus already beset by claims of bullying and sexual harassment, a Hercules High School transgender student told police he was assaulted by three boys Monday while exercising his right under a controversial new law to use a bathroom that matched his gender identity.

The attack was the second altercation involving a transgender student on the campus this school year and came only days after an overwhelming teachers' vote of no-confidence in the school's principal, partially spurred by complaints of a lack of safety on campus that had led to fights and arrests.

In the latest incident, a 15-year-old transgender male student told police he was leaving the bathroom in the 300 building at around 11 a.m. when the three suspects pushed him inside a bathroom stall and physically and sexually assaulted him.

The victim was taken to a hospital; his condition was not released Monday evening.

Hercules police Officer Connie Van Putten said investigators are treating the incident as a hate crime. Detectives processed the crime scene and interviewed witnesses Monday, but so far no suspects have been identified or arrested, Van Putten added. The suspects were described only as being 16 to 17 years old.

The student, who identifies as male, was using his right under Assembly Bill 1266, which says schools must grant transgender K-12 students access to participate in sex-segregated programs and use the restrooms and locker rooms that align with their chosen gender identity. Gov. Jerry Brown signed the bill into law in August.

An effort to repeal the controversial law failed last month after Secretary of State Debra Bowen ruled that opponents had not gathered enough valid signatures to place an initiative repealing the law on the November state ballot. Officials at the Pacific Justice Institute, one of the primary backers of the repeal effort, could not be reached Monday night.

"It's terrible anytime an assault happens to any student," said Carlos Alcala, a spokesman for state Assemblyman Tom Ammiano, D-San Francisco, who wrote the bill. "Our hope is that the education that goes along with this bill reduces that likelihood. We know that these things have always happened; we just want to eliminate them to the extent that it's possible.

"If those students feel like they have impunity in attacking a transgender kid ... then these types of attacks will continue and only get worse. The school, the district, the police and the district attorney need to make clear that this will not be tolerated."

In November, transgender student Jewlyes Gutierrez was arrested and charged with battery for a fight she said happened because Hercules school officials would not help her after she complained about being a victim of bullying. A judge later ordered Gutierrez to participate in a conflict resolution program known as restorative justice; the charge will likely be dismissed if she completes the program.

About a month later, the West Contra Costa school board held a special meeting to address bullying and harassment after a federal Office of Civil Rights report uncovered the district had failed to address the issues.

The school's principal, Jennifer Bender, could not be reached for comment late Monday. Last month, 94 percent of the school's teachers supported a vote of no-confidence in Bender, saying she had created a toxic environment for students and staff.

West Contra Costa Unified School District board president Charles Ramsey said the kind of violence alleged in the attack will not be tolerated, and he hopes the subject will be addressed at next week's board meeting.

"It's a tragedy," Ramsey said. "We ... extend our sympathies and apologies to the victim. You hope that he is feeling better."

"Obviously things are running amok at Hercules," Ramsey added. "We have to do better. This is all escalating and starting to accumulate. Really, it's an unsafe environment at the school and a lot of people are concerned. "

Tiffany Woods, a Pinole native and transgender programs manager at Tri-City Health Center in Fremont, said Contra Costa has long struggled to address issues pertaining to transgender youth.

"I know Contra Costa from the fact that I went to high school there. Contra Costa is just a much more conservative district," Woods said. "I can't imagine this kid has a whole lot of support out there. Where are they going to get it from?"

Detectives plan to return to the school Tuesday to continue investigating. Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Hercules police at 510-724-1111.




Replies:
Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:08am
Wow... this is sad no matter what the persons gender is no one deserves to be raped. EVER!


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:08am
So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:11am
I was gonna, but It's really too early for me to indulge this level of insensitivity and blatant fücking disrespect toward people's rights and personal space.

Please pardon me. *exits*


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir


People should be able to use any restroom without being raped.

They're sickos who would have done it where ever they could, the first chance they got.


Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir



Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:14am
Sorry but rights don't have anything to do with it. They didn't rape her because she was dressed like a man. They raped her because she has a vagina.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir


People should be able to use any restroom without being raped.

Agree but that's not the world we live in.

Would you send your little daughter to the men's restroom just because she has the moral right?


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:16am
Whatever, I'm not doing this. Continue your pleasantries. 


Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:16am
Naw yall come back in and discuss!!!


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir


People should be able to use any restroom without being raped.


Agree but that's not the world we live in.

Would you send your little daughter to the men's restroom just because she has the moral right?


If there was a line of 10 women, you really had to go, and the men's room had no wait time, do we just shrug our shoulders if you get raped cuz men couldn't control themselves?

I agree we live in a world where people do f'ed up things and we have to prepare for it, but you on some other sh!t right now.



Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:21am
#respectabilitypolitics #victimblaming #smh

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:22am
No worries. I respect others' rights to feel how they feel, whether I agree or not.

We're not gonna argue.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:27am
I am not shrugging my shoulders, it was wrong and they should go to prison. But men's and women's restroom's were created for a reason and no I am not excusing men as I have stated on here several times and in several different situations that men tend to be morally decrepit creatures. But that being said I would not use the men's restroom under any circumstances.

And once again this probably had nothing to do with her gender identification and everything to do with what is in between her legs.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

#respectabilitypolitics #victimblaming #smh

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir

That's fine with me if you think that. I didn't do it.


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I am not shrugging my shoulders, it was wrong and they should go to prison. But men's and women's restroom's were created for a reason and no I am not excusing men as I have stated on here several times and in several different situations that men tend to be morally decrepit creatures. But that being said I would not use the men's restroom under any circumstances.

And once again this probably had nothing to do with her gender identification and everything to do with what is in between her legs.

But it's nice to know if you ever had to for a multitude of reasons (plumbing in the female restroom not working, floor is flooded, lights went out, etc etc) that it would be your fault for getting raped.


I literally cannot this morning.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:38am
So would you send your daughter/niece to the men's restroom alone?


Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:38am
This case is being treated as a hate crime. 


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:50am
Hateful thread title


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:04am
So nobody's gonna answer my question. People talk so much kumbaya but they won't put their money where their mouth is.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:06am
I didnt read nan posy in here

But what was your question in 2.5lines or less


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I didnt read nan posy in here

But what was your question in 2.5lines or less

Would you allow your young daughter to go to the men's room alone because she should be able to do so without being raped?


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:08am
at school is a little different from a random bathroom in the public.. 

but yea if my 16 year old identified as a male, i wouldn't stop them from using that restroom.. nor blame them or make excuses if they were raped. 

they could just as easily get raped anywhere… 


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:09am
OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:10am
Everybody involved is mentally disturbed. 


Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So nobody's gonna answer my question. People talk so much kumbaya but they won't put their money where their mouth is.
Did not mean to thank your post. What question? What the habanero hell does being in the bathroom have to do with rape Angry Perhaps you need to speak to a rape center. Rape has to do with power not sex! So they were so in lust with the transgender MALE student that they just had to beat and rape him. Ah underneath all of the male persona is a hot babe just ripe for defiling right?! Oh and shame on her for daring to be near the boys bathroom. What other crimes are punishable with righteous rape Lies?!?


Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:12am
Would I allow my high school student identifying as a male to use the restroom alone? Yes, I would--rape is not a normal reaction, sorry. If he is raped, then we will prosecute against the offenders with no feelings of guilt and hopefully they will be locked up for years, where those animals belong.

Would I allow a "little girl" to use the men's restroom alone? No, because as a parent I'd take my daughter/son to the restroom that I am using if they are truly "little". If they're HS age, they can go the toilet alone methinks.


Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 

Is that why Afro is offended? 


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

at school is a little different from a random bathroom in the public.. 

but yea if my 16 year old identified as a male, i wouldn't stop them from using that restroom.. nor blame them or make excuses if they were raped. 

they could just as easily get raped anywhere… 

I didn't say sixteen. I mean young like under ten.


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
I wouldn't let a little girl go into a men's or women's bathroom alone.

If we're talking 15 like the OP, then yeah I would.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So nobody's gonna answer my question. People talk so much kumbaya but they won't put their money where their mouth is.
Did not mean to thank your post. What question? What the habanero hell does being in the bathroom have to do with rape Angry Perhaps you need to speak to a rape center. Rape has to do with power not sex! So they were so in lust with the transgender MALE student that they just had to beat and rape him. Ah underneath all of the male persona is a hot babe just ripe for defiling right?! Oh and shame on her for daring to be near the boys bathroom. What other crimes are punishable with righteous rape Lies?!?


All that and you couldn't answer the question though.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
"Tranny" just rolls off the tongue.



Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
I wouldn't even let me "little boy" use the men's or women's restroom alone.   I been stalking public bathroom doors for the past 10 years and if I don't see him come out within a few minutes I start calling his name.

NOT the same as a teenager using a restroom anywhere.  

Rape is never "deserved".  Ever. 


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I wouldn't let a little girl go into a men's or women's bathroom alone.

If we're talking 15 like the OP, then yeah I would.

But men take advantage of women just like adults take advantage of children so what's the difference? Why is your reasoning different?


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:16am
I'm trying to figure out when I used the word "deserved". 

If you wouldn't trust roomful of men with a little boy then why would you trust them with a woman? BHM be runnin from the truth.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:17am
no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 




Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:18am
Its completely different because children have to be protected by adults at all times.  From themselves and others.  I don't see every woman walking around with a bodyguard, nor should they have to just because they have a va-jay-jay.  

Our expectations of men are extremely, extremely low.  They should feel some type of way. 


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 



I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Everybody involved is mentally disturbed. 


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:22am
Most of us are concerned about our children getting lost.  We're not stalking bathrooms because we think there is a rape going on inside.  Nobody thinks men's bathrooms are a recipe for children and women rape and other foolery and if they do we have a bigger problem. 


Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 




I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.


Eh...comparing dating to sexual assault is strange to me--is there an acceptable age to start getting raped?


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Its completely different because children have to be protected by adults at all times.  From themselves and others.  I don't see every woman walking around with a bodyguard, nor should they have to just because they have a va-jay-jay.  

Our expectations of men are extremely, extremely low.  They should feel some type of way. 

I have said it before and I'll say it again. The law is the only thing keeping a lot of people in line. Women are more vulnerable than men. Children are more vulnerable than women. It is a sliding scale. There is no cut off point. 

My advice to her would have been to use the women's restroom. Little to no chance someone was going to rape her in there. 

And yes we do have low expectations of men and we see it everyday. And with good reason.


Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 



I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.
Don't be obtuse. Your post implied that the rape of the teen has to do with being in the male bathroom. Everyone has the right not to be raped. Victim blaming is for the rape. You know this. Don't feign ignorance. You are blaming the teen victim of the rape. 


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 




I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.


Eh...comparing dating to sexual assault is strange to me--is there an acceptable age to start getting raped?

You quoted the wrong person. I didn't bring up dating. Someone else did.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 



I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.
Don't be obtuse. Your post implied that the rape of the teen has to do with being in the male bathroom. Everyone has the right not to be raped. Victim blaming is for the rape. You know this. Don't feign ignorance. You are blaming the teen victim of the rape. 

I don't live by buzz words and and political correctness and you are not making an argument.


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

My advice to her would have been to use the women's restroom. Little to no chance someone was going to rape her in there. 


This is a fantasy.  Women are likely to be raped anywhere there is a rapist.  Those doors are not locked and I guarantee you women have been raped in women's bathrooms, locker rooms and everywhere else men are not "supposed to be"


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Most of us are concerned about our children getting lost.  We're not stalking bathrooms because we think there is a rape going on inside.  Nobody thinks men's bathrooms are a recipe for children and women rape and other foolery and if they do we have a bigger problem. 

How do you get lost in a bathroom?


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:26am
Okay whatever, I spoke my opinion and whether or not you admit it I made my point. I'm not staying tethered to this thread for the rest of the day.


Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:28am
This thread has derailed lol. So women covered from head to toe are immune from rape. Oh snap! That's right, they are raped too. Rape has to do with power and force. Not Attraction. Ugh...The problem is with the rapist. 


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 

Is that why Afro is offended? 
http://s80.photobucket.com/user/lashyja82/media/Emoticons/tumblr_moso03QK8x1r3gb3zo1_250.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL


Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 

Is that why Afro is offended? 
http://s80.photobucket.com/user/lashyja82/media/Emoticons/tumblr_moso03QK8x1r3gb3zo1_250.gif.html" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 




I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.


Eh...comparing dating to sexual assault is strange to me--is there an acceptable age to start getting raped?

You quoted the wrong person. I didn't bring up dating. Someone else did.

but its not just about their 'rights' 
a 9 yr old can have a boyfriend if their parents allow it.. but its more so 'acceptable age' 

its not acceptable for a 9 yr old to walk into a bathroom and see 40 yr old penises pissing out in the open… 
but at 16 its more so acceptable.. just like dating.. 

you have to take acceptable age into consideration regardless of the law and 'rights' 


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:33am
Coco that doesn't make sense but I'm done talking.


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How do you get lost in a bathroom?


LOL Girl!!

Ask your mom how many times she THOUGHT she lost you vs how many times she actually did.  This is a mother's worst fear. 


Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:36am
Smdh


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:36am
how doesnt it make sense? 

why are you done talking? 

it hasn't even turned into an argument or anything crazy… 
Confused

y'all act like discussions are such a problem.. i dont get it. its interesting to see others mindsets about these things.. 
what are you afraid of..? 



Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:38am
I'm not afraid of anything. I don't like people calling me disrespectful or a rape apologist or things like that plus I don't want to be on here all day but most importantly I've been trying to work on my temper and I don't feel like getting mad.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:44am
oh, she wasntin the stall. sad


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I didnt read nan posy in here

But what was your question in 2.5lines or less


Would you allow your young daughter to go to the men's room alone because she should be able to do so without being raped?

no!


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:48am
So star you stand by your statement "Feel free to exercise your right to get raped".   And you're worried about yourself getting mad but nobody else?  All in? 


Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:48am
I understand liesnalibis point.  The rapists are totally at fault for this.   However, there are certain things that we all should do to keep away from danger.   As for me personally, I will only go into a men's bathroom if it is empty and I have someone to watch my back.  I really feel sorry for this girl.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 


Is that why Afro is offended? 


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:49am
vigilance =/= apologist-ing


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:50am
this thought process....my gawd.

they planned to rape her. didnt matter


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:53am
if you are on an elevator and a man walks in...I refuse to believe you get off so you don't get raped.


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:01pm
How about exercising your right to be raped though?  What is that called?  Rapists tend to  have all the rights in that scenario no matter how vigilant we women are.   We're just talking about keeping rape down to a minimum and helping society be less rape-y. 

ETA:  Sarcasm jic


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:02pm

 

Why is it ever OK to rape regardless of gender ? Not only are these comments disrespectful to survivors, but they trivialize the act and put it in a light that makes it seem a lot less serious than it is in reality.
Rape is already a much-talked-about subject, so much so that people are beginning to grow indifferent about it.

That sort of indifference is poisonous to such a heavy issue because it risks making it become invisible or — worse — part of the norm, which is the last thing we need for something as serious as rape.
Arguably, it’s already started to become that way with the slow and steady emergence of “rape culture.”
Rape culture is essentially the environment and collective opinion which says that forced, and often violent or needlessly aggressive sex (regardless of gender) is OK for a man or woman .

It blames the victim and forgives the offender.

The clothes people wear and the manner in which they decide to present themselves in public does not, in any way, imply consent. People do not “ask to be raped.”

“Boys will be boys” implies that all males, if they wish to be seen as “manly,” must dominate and be aggressive regarding sex.
So, when they force themselves onto another, it fulfills this twisted “requirement” and perpetuates sexual assault as acceptable.
Similarly, if a guy is assaulted, telling him he isn’t allowed to speak out because he should be grateful for the attention is rape culture. It tells girls that it’s OK for them to attack guys because it doesn’t count as assault or rape when, really, it does.

The situation grows worse when people outright deny the existence of rape culture when the evidence of it exists in small, seemingly unimportant snippets.

When politicians claim that women cannot get pregnant as a result of rape, there is rape culture.
When people think that victims who get drunk at parties are setting themselves up for assault, there is rape culture.
When people hesitate to report cases of sexual assault to the police for fear of being brushed off as unimportant, there is rape culture.
So, don’t even try to tell me that rape culture doesn’t exist because it does, and if we refuse to recognize it in all the tiny ways it manifests itself, then we are only inviting more fear and paranoia into a society already saturated with them.  No one should experience rape . Trust me it never leaves your mind or soul.   


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:02pm
LoL @ kfoxx tryna sic BHM on me. Okay that wasn't the best way to say it. I was just pointing out that there are zero benefits to using the men's restroom but a lot of drawbacks so I don't know why she felt it was a right she wanted to claim.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm not afraid of anything. I don't like people calling me disrespectful or a rape apologist or things like that plus I don't want to be on here all day but most importantly I've been trying to work on my temper and I don't feel like getting mad.

a good way to work on that is to stay here and continue to try to get your point across without getting mad.. 

but i get it i guess.. 


Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:05pm
A benefit to him is to be able to use the bathroom in a place he feels comfortable in. I'm sure many of his female classmates gave him the side-eye while using the women's restroom, so he felt more comfortable in the men's restroom.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:06pm
Okay.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:15pm
Brothas aint shiet


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

LoL @ kfoxx tryna sic BHM on me. Okay that wasn't the best way to say it. I was just pointing out that there are zero benefits to using the men's restroom but a lot of drawbacks so I don't know why she felt it was a right she wanted to claim.


I hope you know that's not the case.  

You may be that abrasive to some but I don't think you are this heartless.  What you said and the way you said it was dismissive of the actual horrible thing that happened to this person.  You are entitled to your opinion of course.  The drawbacks are being a female.  If this was a gay boy or just a less manly boy how would the same analysis play out. 


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

A benefit to him is to be able to use the bathroom in a place he feels comfortable in. I'm sure many of his female classmates gave him the side-eye while using the women's restroom, so he felt more comfortable in the men's restroom.


I'm not so sure about this reasoning...I personally would rather endure female side eyes then take the chance of being assaulted by guys (beat up--but not sexually) which to me is the greater threat.  IA they planned this sexual assault.




Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:46pm
I think the comment about "exercising his/her rights" really bothers me because it is very specific to what one person (and the law) feels they should be able to do vs. the limits we allow society to place on a person's rights.   There was a time when it was literally disgusting to ppl to see a black person in certain places or doing certain things and those incidents led to lynching and jail in many cases.   And the consensus was and still is 'oh well'.  You have the right to vote but you might get shot.  You can sit at this lunch counter but you might get lynched.  You can look at that yt woman but you might have your eyes gouged out.   So we were "vigilant".  Our children were taught at the risk of their own lives to be vigilant. 

This conversation about what women should/can do vs what society tells them they can't do in order to avoid being raped is the SAME conversation we black mothers have to have with our son's about wearing a hoodie in a white neighborhood.  Even if he has every right to be there.   The sh*t is fckn infuriating.    But nobody can really blame yt folks for killing and jailing black folks cause that's the nature of the beast.   Men are violent rapists and yt ppl are racist murderers.  Its just life.  

We accept this?

I think we do and I think we shouldn't. 


Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

A benefit to him is to be able to use the bathroom in a place he feels comfortable in. I'm sure many of his female classmates gave him the side-eye while using the women's restroom, so he felt more comfortable in the men's restroom.


I'm not so sure about this reasoning...I personally would rather endure female side eyes then take the chance of being assaulted by guys (beat up--but not sexually) which to me is the greater threat.  IA they planned this sexual assault.




I was simply stating why he felt more comfortable using the men's restroom. Where you view this topic from the perspective of (understandable) fear of retribution, my point is that he did what he felt was right to him and expected to take a quick, uneventful bathroom break. He was accosted in the hallway outside of the restroom. These men may have attacked him if he decided to do something else "abnormal" in front of them, like kiss a girl in the hallway. He has the right to live his life honestly, and if someone resorts to violence, then we have laws to discipline these folks accordingly.


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:05pm
The school staff failed these children.they have a history of negligence when it comes to transsexual students.I wouldn't have allowed any TS students to use the boy/girl bathroom alone. Either have another student go with or allow TS students to use the staff bathrooms.


Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:31pm
silly me.
i thought boys and girls had different bathrooms because boys use urinals unless they're taking a dump. 
had no idea we had separate bathrooms to protect us from being raped by savages.


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Okay whatever, I spoke my opinion and whether or not you admit it I made my point. I'm not staying tethered to this thread for the rest of the day.


Nearly everything you've said in this thread has been either fallacious or just plain stupid. Plus you have turned this entire thread into what he should have done to prevent his attack from three people that planned to attack him.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 

Guuurl.Dead

Must be good to be a rapist. You can rape and assault women and still have strangers advocate for you.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 4:41pm
Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.



Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 4:50pm
oh that's terrible.Cry
Hopefully justice will b served and the victim gets counseling


Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir


But what about co-Ed bathrooms?

R trans safe in co Ed bathrooms?

Is anyone safe anywhere with rapists?

U know what I like about ur post? That u tried it. I'm being dead serious. My mouth fell open that u actually were bold enough to say it. At Least that way, we can comment on it. But girl....naw.


Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:01pm
Gender identity is something most people don't understand...CLEARLY as evidenced in this thread...

ANY person of ANY sex should have the right to NOT be raped no matter where they are and what they are doing...it really is that simple...


Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:03pm
LOL you can be raped in the comfort of your home with your husband snoring next to you with a .45 tucked under the pillow...

"right to get raped"? pffffffffft


Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:04pm
I just can not believe this. My mind ain't wrapping around it. Men and female bathrooms were created because? For real I don't know the history of bathrooms. I just assumed its a formality. Like that's just how America is set up. But there are many places without sex designated bathrooms. It's not uncommon.

Rape shouldn't happen in any bathroom. Like I don't really understand the premise of this argument. I am intrigued.


Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:08pm
Do they have a right to rape if u have a right to get raped? i dont think i understand what u meant. but woman to woman, human to human, black to black, natural to natural, that doesnt make sense. i just used the mens bathroom because the janitor was in the womens, and i didnt feel like i was exercising my right to b raped. Maybe I should pm u because I want to have a real convo.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:13pm
I've used mens bathrooms too
i dont think much of it when i do it.. 



Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:13pm
You have a right not to be raped (I hope he/she gets justice).

You also have a right to use the correct bathroom for your gender. 



Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:16pm
She should stay in the girls bathroom rape is wrong but she is not a man


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:18pm
then again, i've heard of girls being raped at strip clubs and in the bathroom at all girl's schools by other girls....
we arent safe anywhere


cray world


Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:20pm
Right wf!

But what does it REALLY matter what bathroom u use at 15? That's a child to me. Society is changing and these issues won't disappear. We need to stop being scared. It's a bathroom. We deposit $hit and piss in there.


Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

You have a right not to be raped (I hope he/she gets justice).

You also have a right to use the correct bathroom for your gender. 



He was using the correct bathroom for his gender as he is a transexual.

He determines who he is (again gender identity...its not black and white) not you or anyone else.


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:07pm
Genetics determine gender. 

Now you can change your outward appearance all you want, but you can't change your DNA.



Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:11pm
Im going to assume this thread went to hell....


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Genetics determine gender. 

Now you can change your outward appearance all you want, but you can't change your DNA.


Do you believe there is a difference between gender and sex?


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Im going to assume this thread went to hell....


now you know bhm is infested with radical roaches


Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:53pm
LOL @ nita


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Im going to assume this thread went to hell....


now you know bhm is infested with radical roaches


Lort hammmmmmercyLOLCry


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:30pm
Nita ain't sh*t.Cry


Good video. She represents a lot of views...




Print Page | Close Window