Print Page | Close Window

DC Metrobuses and Federal Offices closed TOMORROW

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368903
Printed Date: Jun 21 2018 at 1:58pm

Topic: DC Metrobuses and Federal Offices closed TOMORROW
Posted By: PurplePhase
Subject: DC Metrobuses and Federal Offices closed TOMORROW
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:07pm
yipee! a snow thread! lol

Replies:
Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:09pm

DC METRO BUSES not running tomorrow morning

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CLOSED VIA OPM.

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:12pm
Whoot!

I'm too old to get be getting this excited over snow days LOL

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:14pm
i was in a bad mood all weekend because i had a very important appt tomorrow that i've been looking forward to for weeks. so i am walking around mad cause knew it would be cancelled because of this darn snow but i was worried about when, like it could be another week or so:-( Well they called and they are only moving it to Tuesday. i am soooooo relieved about that!!

Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:17pm
oh, and i don't have the day off, but i do have the pleasure of canceling all my meetings and working from home. i'm only half excited about that, but i do get to take my much needed midday nap. yey!

Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:17pm
I'm to OLD to fall down.  I'm not going back to work until Wednesday at the earliest.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:26pm
Man..that's some bullcrap. Its just some mist right now. I can work from home only if road conditions are bad.

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:32pm
Yes!!! Loving all of these snow days we've received so far...

Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:37pm
don't worry, the snow is to begin early by 6:00 am so most jobs will have to allow leave....especially if metro is not running.  So I expect most people will be off. 

Also, people have to use wisdom, even if you can get to work....how you going to get home in 10 inches of snow???  Then people are stuck at work or on the roads alone. 

It's just not worth it...tomorrow...take the day's leave and make it up in the summer.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:05pm
Yes I need a mental break from them people!!! they bet not change it to two hours delayAngry

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:15pm
ALREADY COMMENCED THE DRINKING

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Yes I need a mental break from them people!!! they bet not change it to two hours delayAngry

They can't do that, can they? 

they did last week but we only got a dusting lol I still was mad I stayed up late and everything was pissed when I had to go to work LOL

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

They can't do that, can they? 

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:20pm
this has me in tears...i have a medical school interview on tuesday...will the metro run?

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

this has me in tears...i have a medical school interview on tuesday...will the metro run?

All should be back to normal by Tuesday. 

Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:36pm

awww, don't stress the snow will end early tomorrow afternoon so you should be fine. 
worst case you can catch a cab. 
 good luckHug

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:46pm
Hopefully I don't have work but with those bastard who knows Sleepy Talking about getting a limo or a shuttle to pick us up for work last time. FOH.

Posted By: PurrPoZe
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:53pm
Work for a govt contractor..petty ass company stopped weather related paid days off...so of the govt closed we Have to be closed with no pay....we've already hAd like 4 snow days this yr..I'm over it! Was fun at first until you down to 40 hours of vacay

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:58pm
It's time for you girls to move to LALOL
It rained in the past week more than it rained in 13 months... and everyone is still able to get out of their houses.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:23am

I'm just seeing your posting, I'm so proud of you.  Medical School interview, what  GIRL.  I'm so proud to hear of young sisters like you accomplishing so much.  Count this as one more day to prepare for the interview.  THey will reschedule, you are already a SHINING STAR to me.

Heart

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:58am
Its coming down harder now 

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:07pm

They will reschedule I'm sure.

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:13pm
Had a take home mid-term this weekend and got an extra day due the snow storm ! Hallelujah. 

Print Page | Close Window