Print Page | Close Window

Facebook Relationships

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368882
Printed Date: Sep 23 2018 at 1:13pm

Topic: Facebook Relationships
Posted By: uppitynegroid
Subject: Facebook Relationships
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:27pm
Is it ever okay for a married man with kids to describe his relationship status on Facebook as complicated?  Yes this is a serious question. LOL

Replies:
Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:46pm
It's Dutty Lifestyle Week on BHM! 

Uppity not for my husband but i'd go with yes depending on if they are separated or not. But if he's home every night then no. Well you know what no stop putting your married people's business out on the interwebs for the world to see.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:54pm
LOL waiting for one of my favorite posters to enter the thread....

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:59pm
you're either married or you're not, there's nothing complicated about that. 
i never used the relationship status on fb. it's weird. 
i think it's funny how people answer the "works at" question, i've seen all sorts of things.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:00pm
Perhaps he didn't noticed that he clicked the wrong one? It happens.
But if he actually recently switched his status.... he is hinting someone that his relationship will be over or he is pissed at the wife.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:05pm
I think I'm gonna stay off social networks when I get married. Social networks bring nothing but drama lol

But to answer the question, he is dead wrong for that lol He's basically saying that things aren't goin well and he thinkin about getting new vagina.....hahaha not really but still

typoss damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:08pm
i made a fb when i moved to another state for my children/ im single however ive had guys ask me or hint around for me to add them to my fb page while we're in the dating stage, here's my answer to that: " i don't have one"LOL and imma keep it this way / now when or if ever marry again im keeping my same fb for family only and keep it pushin

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:16pm
the only possible scenario that i can think of is if his wife abandoned him and cannot be reached by any normal means to respond to divorce proceedings. otherwise, hell no.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:02pm
oh no! not if he has kids (lmao)
now if he's just married with no kids, that's fine and I personally approve.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:08pm
No why is a married man putting his business out there like that??? Handle your marital affairs behind close doors.

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:17pm
No it is not ok. Because the fact still stands...He is Married. Yea marriage comes with ups and downs, but that’s no excuse to label your situation as "It’s complicated" on social media. If it’s really that bad just don’t even comment on your relationship status, and keep it private.(That option is also available) If I we're is wife I'd be vexed !! Cheups smh

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 5:51pm
thought that was reserved for buddies who caught feelings.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:56pm
marriage is just not that serious anymore...let the gays have at it.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 9:02pm
lmao

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 9:11pm
Things like that don't need to be advertised.  It's only complicated if you make it so.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 9:21pm
I need more info from OP, but maybe it's sarcasm. Like a comment on how ridiculous the whole relationship status thing is in first place. Without any other 'evidence' /reason to doubt I wouldn't put much care into it.

IC sounds exciting and I'd think he was spicing things up for us. Happily married for 25 years?... bor-ring!!

Print Page | Close Window