Print Page | Close Window

Random philosophical sh*t

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368873
Printed Date: Oct 16 2018 at 9:04pm

Topic: Random philosophical sh*t
Posted By: noneyons
Subject: Random philosophical sh*t
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:25pm
like what you know for sure. or think you know for sure. or have learned, or are learning or need to learn or whatever. stuff like that.

post some. 

my cup runnenth on E at the moment so i'll add some when it hits me. 

i'm bored.

Replies:
Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:27pm
awwwwwwww ish you made a random thread tooShocked

Well I believe in evolution and I'm a theist. I just believe certain people have the wrong idea about the way the earth was created.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:28pm
sweet dreams are made of this. some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused. everybody's looking for something. 

fact. 

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:29pm
Are we all really here? What is consciousness?

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:30pm
5 stars.Beer

humans are like dogs. they actively sniff out weakness. took me years to learn this.

Why is beauty beautiful? What makes ugly ugly?

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:31pm
I want one

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:32pm
I'm afraid of Heaven and Hell. I'm just not used to any place that isn't earth. Thinking about death/eternity makes feel like I'm going mad sometimes.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:32pm
To me it seems like people lack instincts compared to animals.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:33pm
What was before the big bang? How can the universe be bounded/finite? What is beyond the edge of the universe? 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:34pm
Are there other planets out there with beings and societies a lot like ours? (I'm sure there are.)

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:34pm
nice is overrated. kind is better.

*mean mugging while offering a cup of soup*

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:37pm
What do animals think of humans collectively? Are we hated? Feared? Respected?

Do animals envy us for our evolutionary advantages (opposable thumbs, wakling, upright) and our inventions? Do they admire us?

Does a cat or dog ever think it's unfair that he can't reach up and open a door or a can or drive a car?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:38pm
When humans have all intermixed to become one race will they find something else to hate each other about?

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:42pm
If you change, your whole life and destiny will change.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:42pm
faith may be good for some but it was a hindrance in my life. i leaned on it too much. too much faith, not enough works. 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:44pm
And by destiny I mean the events in your life and ur future. There is no such thing as a destiny that we need to find out in order to follow. We just have to be good and grateful.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:45pm
I have learned you can't take past relationships that didn't work out so seriously

There is a reason you moved on from them. Thank them for showing you what you DON'T want and that you deserve better

It doesn't matter how good you look or how good of a person you are. If that person isn't ready for that then that is their problem and not yours!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:46pm
confidence is not a shallow river in mexico (LOL) just cause i've got a healthy dose does not mean i'm trying to steal your supply. there is plenty enough for everybody.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

What was before the big bang?
I've been wondering the same. It's like, "What was there before the beginning?"

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:47pm
Faith is not church. Faith is not being able to quote the Bible. Faith is believing.

Religion is corrupt and many priests, rabbis and ministers will bend their back in order to keep the cash flow coming.
Church is dangerous because kids are raped there. True religion is believing in God and being able to pray anywhere and anytime, without ridiculous rituals such as holy water, praying the rosary, or at a certain time, or by fasting, etc.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:48pm
yall smart. 

hey beautiful, that reminds me of a song by india arie. i'll go try to find it. 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:50pm
You can't change anyone. No man or woman will change if you ask, They will change if they want. So if the person has an attitude you dislike, first talk to the person. None of us are aware 24/7 that something we say/do may be offensive or rude to someone else.

If after a few talks the person hasn't toned down whatever issue, then you should let go of the person, because that's who they are.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:51pm
S&F, I often wonder about destiny and stuff like that

I believe in that and the "everything happens for a reason" thing but does that mean you have no control over your future?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:51pm
there's no reality, only perception

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:52pm
"the truth" india arie

If he ever left me, I wouldn't even be sad, no
Cause there's a blessing in every lesson
And I'm glad that I knew him at all

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:52pm
It is hard for everyone to get over someone. Quit being dramatic, it hurts you and it hurt me too, and your mom and everyone you know when we had to deal with a breakup.

Best way to get over someone? By living your life. Hard to follow but getting under someone will not help.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:54pm
when we're dead and gone, none of this sh*t will matter. i have to remind myself of this often. keeps me grounded and mostly, keeps my head out my ass.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

If after a few talks the person hasn't toned down whatever issue, then you should let go of the person, because that's who they are.

this is exactly how i feel about love.  people are who they are. and to me, love is about accepting, not necessarily approving, the totality of that. 

if you're wanting/hinging on someone to change xyz, do you really love them?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

there's no reality, only perception
agree

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:56pm
Hmmm, I think that means you just love parts of them. Does anyone really love everything about someone?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:56pm
i love that sexyfamous and neka. i never want to be stuck in my ways. that means i already got one foot in the grave. 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:57pm
 perception bends reality. 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:57pm
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
J.M. Barrie

don't doubt yourself. get moving.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

when we're dead and gone, none of this sh*t will matter. i have to remind myself of this often. keeps me grounded and mostly, keeps my head out my ass.

Don't worry about anything or anyone who won't matter 10 years from now.

Posted By: PurrPoZe
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:02pm
Lauryn hill's speech at that school was on point. As you grow you no longer want to be understood, you want to understand those who don't understand you. And by looking to understand rather than to be understood, you become a better person...less stress, less frustration....like life is a test that you've studied for...the key is to not sour round yourself with those who don't want to understand...realizing that means I have to cut people off...except family because you're stuck with them

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hmmm, I think that means you just love parts of them. Does anyone really love everything about someone?
to the latter, i don't believe so, no.  it just that those things are not enough to detract from the person as a whole-- they're moot. 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:03pm
i used to feel insecure around confident people no matter how they looked. it was because i wasn't confident. 

now when i'm feeling insecure around someone else, even for a moment, that built in antenna thingy pops up immediately and forces me to ask myself, "am i judging this person by thinking thinking they are judging me"? 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

S&F, I often wonder about destiny and stuff like that

I believe in that and the "everything happens for a reason" thing but does that mean you have no control over your future?

We have control of our future. If I am driving with an expired license, and I am aware it is expired and my car isn't registered and I don't have insurance, can you blame the cop when they stop me and fine me? No, you can't. But there are people who will, who will say the cop was a d!ck, a racist, yadda yadda, anything but take responsibility for their actions.

When you change, you change your future, correct? Therefore, if by changing yourself your future changes, that means you do have the power to create your life.

I mean, we can discuss the rappers who used to be drug dealers but they chose to be on a whole other level and now are millionaires, respected, dating hot chicks, etc, and then we can compare them to guys who had the same opportunities as them and chose to be drug dealers until death, or accepted life's problems and just got stuck on some minimum wage job, or got addicted to drugs, alcohol, etc. You choose what to do with your life.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:05pm
omg, i love you guys!

when you allow others to be, you allow yourself to be. 

*not to say that you should accept anyone's bullsh*t*

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

Lauryn hill's speech at that school was on point. As you grow you no longer want to be understood, you want to understand those who don't understand you. And by looking to understand rather than to be understood, you become a better person...less stress, less frustration....like life is a test that you've studied for...the key is to not sour round yourself with those who don't want to understand...realizing that means I have to cut people off...except family because you're stuck with them

So true! Yes, when we want to be understood, we became stressed, frustrated, angry, etc. When we simply stop and listen, everything feels better. Hard to follow that one though.Ouch

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:07pm

omg, i love you guys!

when you allow others to be, you allow yourself to be. 

*not to say that you should accept anyone's bullsh*t*
They need to bring sigs back so I can meditate on quotes like this.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:08pm
I agree with all of that

On the other hand..I believe in psychics too. But how do they explain the future events they "see" if YOU are the one who plans your own future

Hmm

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I'm afraid of Heaven and Hell. I'm just not used to any place that isn't earth. Thinking about death/eternity makes feel like I'm going mad sometimes.

just noticed this LOL

i don't want to go to heaven. heaven will be full of fools i think.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

So true! Yes, when we want to be understood, we became stressed, frustrated, angry, etc. When we simply stop and listen, everything feels better. Hard to follow that one though.Ouch

It's extremely hard!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:12pm
I third that...

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:13pm
& yup..death and the universe make my head hurt...I sometimes believe it's the reason religion was invented..but who really knows you know!?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:14pm
i love that lauryn hill quote but i don't even bother trying to get people to understand me anymore. i know my heart, but more importantly, i know my actions. i don't have sh*t to prove to no one. 

and i feel guilty about the heaven post. i should clarify and say that i think heaven will be a mixture of fools and good hearted people. i don't want to mingle with fools though lol.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:17pm
I'll have to check that song out, Noneyon

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:18pm
we dress ourselves (literally and metaphorically speaking) in all these layers to keep from feeling vulnerable. sometimes its ok to be vulnerable. 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:19pm

i love that lauryn hill quote but i don't even bother trying to get people to understand me anymore. i know my heart, but more importantly, i know my actions. i don't have sh*t to prove to no one. 

and i feel guilty about the heaven post. i should clarify and say that i think heaven will be a mixture of fools and good hearted people. i don't want to mingle with fools though lol.
Don't feel guilty here, noneyons.Smile

I want to be like that.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:22pm
funny thing about vulnerability. i think we believe that letting down our guards means the death of us. i so get that. but i'm learning that, the more secure i am in what i have to OFFER, the less threatened i feel by possible annihilation. no one can steal what you OWN in your innards lol.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:26pm
I was just thinking something about letting my guard down. I'll be back after I get this ice cream I want to annihilate.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:26pm

we dress ourselves (literally and metaphorically speaking) in all these layers to keep from feeling vulnerable. sometimes its ok to be vulnerable. 
as mama ru would say:

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:29pm

perception bends reality. 

my gosh yes

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

When humans have all intermixed to become one race will they find something else to hate each other about?

There is only one race that hates and teaches hate to everyone else and cannot live harmoniously with others and the environment.

. . .  oh and if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it fall, will a butterfly get its wings?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:32pm
everybody should be a little crazy. do something outside the norm. even if that means wearing pink polka dots, plaid and pinstripes (lol) to a wedding. just once and then again every once in a while. it feels so good.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:38pm
Haha, pinstripes? You trying to get me in trouble noneyons?Sleepy

I remember doing little things that were out of my comfort zone. I need to go back to that.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:41pm
pimp pinstripes preferably.Cool

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:45pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MlSz55ZBxOk/T3OTOkK1VXI/AAAAAAAAA3o/bPQTSt7gdmI/s170/birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:45pm
I think feelings like fear, uncertainty, anxiety, and sadness are ESPECIALLY difficult for young (urban or "hood") black men to experience/process

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:47pm
i think i'm a little morbid. i talk and think about death more than most people imo. anyway, i think we should all die before we die. that's kinda the bottom line of some of my previous posts. 

i used to do this when i was a kid. i would imagine what 'nothing' felt like. its scary but i like to face my fears head on. like all worse case scenarios. then it has no power over me anymore. then i feel like conan the barbarian. LOL

Thumbs Up yep.

I've always realized I like wearing a jacket/hoodie/extra layers, and having my hair down when I have to give a speech or be in an uncomfortable situation. It makes me feel better

Being easy to me is not just about being sleeping with a lot of different men...it comes with the territory but easy is being easily amused/interested. And in a way I envy them...how are you so easily taken by this man that he has you feeling like you're inlove (which is the greatest feeling on earth to me because I don't have kids)...or even so deep in lust...when it takes so much for me to get that feeling? Ignorance is bliss seriously.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:51pm
do you ever wonder if you're already dead but don't know it?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:52pm
omg, yes. purp! 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:52pm
twins
lol

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:54pm
hell,(excuse the pun) if i'm dead and don't know it, i really can bend this sh*t to my liking. like a dream or truman show or some sh*t. hmmmm

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:58pm

Been saying this for years

Or we already died and we're living our heaven or hell

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:02am
I've always had problems with the things there is no way of finding out

I used to sit in the tub as a kid and constantly wonder "I wonder exactly how many people in the world are doing xyz" .. "I wonder how many people are thinking this exact same thing right this second"

I felt a strong need to find out.. like I needed God to tell me

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:04am
Heart

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:08am

everybody should be a little crazy. do something outside the norm. even if that means wearing pink polka dots, plaid and pinstripes (lol) to a wedding. just once and then again every once in a while. it feels so good.

i agree… life is short.. 

i can't with goodie two shoes and ppl with sticks up their ass who never take a day out to be wild or do something crazy… 

they'll regret it when they're on their death beds 

funnily enough though.. ppl say I can be real uptight 

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:08am
what if schizophrenics are just differently abled? 

like what if their perception is wired between planes of existence or alternate realities and the auditory/visual stimuli they experience are an effect of that ability? 

sorry if that sounds "high"

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:13am
absolutely, coke. 

its important though that we don't try not to judge/ analyze our judgement when we see the weird cat lady wearing a fur coat  and lopsided wig in 90 degree weather at the grocery store. when we give her room to be herself in all her glory, we give ourselves space to trip over our shadow, poot in the produce aisle and walk into a glass door without feeling so embarrassed we could die.

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">what if schizophrenics are just differently abled? </span>

like what if their perception is wired between planes of existence or alternate realities and the auditory/visual stimuli they experience are an effect of that ability? 

Was just talking to my friend about this...they are out here creating their own realities..kinda sounds like a superpower

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Been saying this for years

Or we already died and we're living our heaven or hell

I hate y'all for putting this in my head!

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:15am
trippy@ neka. now that's some sh*t to ponder over

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

what if schizophrenics are just differently abled? 

I've wondered about them too.

like what if some of them are just using more of their brain than we are. Or like, if they do have some special abilities, but the "normal"/commonly used part of their brain is fighting the ability..and so it leads to paranoia/anxiety and other symptoms

I wonder which people are really being followed by the government, but ppl think they're schizophrenic

I wonder which people really ARE  being tortured by "spirits". This is a common theme. How do I know it's not true?

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:21am
*nods* @  purrpoze  &  noney

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

like what if some of them are just using more of their brain than we are.
exactly
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Or like, if they do have some special abilities, but the "normal"/commonly used part of their brain is fighting the ability..and so it leads to paranoia/anxiety and other symptoms
and i didn't even consider this Shocked

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:26am
I still cant fully accept the idea that I cant see into people's lives

To this day, when I'm riding in someone's car at night, and I'm looking at tall building with the lights on, I feel the strongest need to know what's going on inside. Like downtown office buildings.. I want to know how many people are still in there and what they're doing

When I drive by people standing outside, if they look especially happy or sad, I wish I could know exactly why (without talking to them). I want to watch a snippet of their lives

I'm too old to still be feeling like this , but it bothers me to the core lol

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:26am
yall making my brain hurt now lol. i'm down to my last few sips of wine so i won't have much to add until tomorrow. guess i'll have to buy another bottle :/ 

until then, ilurk

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:32am
LOL even with some of yall. I want to be able to see into your lives via camera (no-creeper).

Like, what does your bedroom look like? Are yall looking as rough as I am? How do you interact with your friends/significant other/family?

Are you miserable or happy?

How do you act in a social situation?

I need to know these things (no I'm not drunk. But I should make a drink )

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:33am
Animals and babies don't talk as a form of keeping us humans, humane.

These speechless, harmless creatures are the universe/God/ceiling cat's way of keeping us grounded. Everyone has ran into an animal and/or a baby. 

If every living creature on this earth had the ability to speak civilization as we know it would be vastly different.

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:33am
LB i wanna know what your moon and rising sign are… 
if you havent already.. and you know what time you were born.. you should take a look at your chart 

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:39am

hell,(excuse the pun) if i'm dead and don't know it, i really can bend this sh*t to my liking. like a dream or truman show or some sh*t. hmmmm
Or The Matrix. The comic book that The Matrix rips off (The Invisibles) has insect-like demons that controls everyone in a dream they think is reality. I'm not even joking.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:40am
I am really living now that I've died.
Now that I know how to be, I realize how amazing life is.
It is a simple sweetness, yet deeply thrilling. It is so beautiful it almost doesn't seem real..and then I realize, this is what reality is and everything else is the illusion. Life actually is just good, and not in comparison to anything else.
I know this feeling won't ever change because i can't change what is.
And that is the most exciting. Ahhh. Life is amazing, and to be aware of it is the true gift of it.
I hope this for the whole world because it is far too good to be kept.

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:48am
omg, derri. i so feel that. the more i love myself, the bigger my heart becomes. sometimes i feel my heart is so big i want everyone to have a piece of it. like i could give it all away and still feel whole. nothing superficial about it. its overwhelming kinda. scary. weird. 

mixer, i love the matrix but i've never seen (read?) the invisibles. i'ma have to ponder on that some more tomorrow. 

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:49am
you are feeling déjà vu. not necessarily because you've done this before, but because you've witnessed it via astral projection. 

what you're doing is triggering memories originally lost when you came back to your conscious self. 

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:50am
People spend most of their lives frustrated with their problems.

Stop thinking your problems are the problem.

Good things, bad things, dull things happen. It's called life.

Instead of trying to prevent problems from arising (good luck with that), change how you react to problems.

Yesterday I put my beloved cat of 19 years to sleep.

I decided to attack this "life moment" that was happening to me with joy. The moment you respect that life happens you will feel so got damn free.

My sweet lovely cat had to go one dayStern Smile
Fact.
Yesterday was the day. It didn't happen to "me". How selfish a thought! She's the one that went to the big catnip in the sky. Life was happening, not to spite me.

No, I'm not special. I don't have this life sh*t figured out. I just give myself permission to channel emotions that aren't typically go-to emotions during difficult times.

Joy, optimism...these aren't feelings. Fck yo "feelings".
They are decisions.

Pssssst, 

You're going to be waiting your whole life for happiness if you waiting on that ish like a scheduled bus.

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Instead of trying to prevent problems from arising (good luck with that), change how you react to problems.
*whispers*  yeeeeesssssssssssssss..... 

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:53am
Coco.. when I find my birth certificate I'll let you know. It's around here somewhere

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:53am
omg, seductressHeart

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:54am

omg, derri. i so feel that. the more i love myself, the bigger my heart becomes. sometimes i feel my heart is so big i want everyone to have a piece of it. like i could give it all away and still feel whole. nothing superficial about it. its overwhelming kinda. scary. weird. 

mixer, i love the matrix but i've never seen (read?) the invisibles. i'ma have to ponder on that some more tomorrow. 
I want my heart to get there.

I have yet to read The Invisibles myself. I just wrote what I read from an article about movies ripping off other people's material. I was Shocked when I got The Matrix part, especially about how there were insect type demons instead of machines. That comic is near the top of my list and I'm a Grant Morrison fan anyway.

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:55am
k thx. dont forget 

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:57am
Clap Seducky

I was just talking to my sister about that same idea. She takes sh*t waaayyyy too personal and somehow thinks everything is done TO her instead of realizing it has nothing to do with her. .. its about THOSE people and how THEY are.

(she was complaining about something my mama was doing for my other sister and poor her blah blah)

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:00am
I remember the night I realized that I didn't exist.
My knees wobbled and everything slowed. I suddenly needed more air and a hard chair to jolt my senses.
My whole life crashed everything I thought I knew about me was a lie. How could this be? Who am I if not me? And how would I go on? Am I dead then?

Lmao.
Yes and no.
That is always the answer to life.

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:00am
I still think the world is against me myself. Like I was born to have sht happen to me. I need to get over that.

Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:01am
i be feeling like kurt cobain sometimes.Sleepy i can relate to his suicide note. no need to fret cause i'm not in the least bit depressed. i can just relate to some of his last words. 

i love me too much though and i fight it because i have a purpose (i make a purpose). i am a force to be reckoned with on purpose.

Print Page | Close Window