Print Page | Close Window

What would you make of this?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368868
Printed Date: Dec 10 2018 at 6:53am


Topic: What would you make of this?
Posted By: uppitynegroid
Subject: What would you make of this?
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:15pm
Me:  Girl A got dumped by her bf and he kicked her out of his apartment.  She's really depressed now.  Good thing her friend Girl B is there to support her through this rough time.  Girl B makes sure to involve Girl A in outings with her husband and friends so she does not feel lonely and have time to ruminate over her breakup.

Friend:  Well, Girl B better watch out because before you know it Girl A will be all up on her husband.

Me:  Confused



Replies:
Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:24pm
I know lots of women that share that sentiment


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:27pm
LOL

It's a fair warning


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:29pm
that friend is not really a friend. and i dont keep those kinds of ppl around.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:36pm
tip toes out of thread.....


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:38pm
dudes do tend to ack' up and prey on the vulnerable in times like that...the lingering, inappropriate hug...the stares from across the room, etc. I dont really have an option on whether i disagree or agree, but that is when the husband turns to capt'n save a O and decides that his slang will be the best comfort for his wife's friend's broken heart...i have seen this way too many times...


Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:57pm
Soon as she said this I gave girl the side eye.  I interpreted it as if she can think that, its because she would do it.  I will keep her at arms length. 


Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:59pm
She probably experienced a similar situation


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:59pm
That's ridiculous.


Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:01pm
Where is Girl A living now? What if Girl A moved into the marital home of Girl B and her husband? What would BHM say then? hmmmmmmmmm

I know too many persons (male and female) who smash their partner's friends to say it is not a valid statement to make.




Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:03pm
This is similar to the past threads asking about leaving a gf around your SO.Evil Smile

I see where both sides of the argument are coming from.


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is Girl A living now? What if Girl A moved into the marital home of Girl B and her husband? What would BHM say then? hmmmmmmmmm

I know too many persons (male and female) who smash their partner's friends to say it is not a valid statement to make.



Well that would be different lol.

I guess it all just depends on whether you trust your friend. I've been around my friends' men alone sometimes but then again I'm verbally anti ho so.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:05pm
i'm not moving any female in...but i wouldn't feel like a recently broken up friend was checkin for my man either.  i'd think she would want to be around as a distraction, as stated in the OP, and probably be interested in meeting my man's friends.


Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:08pm
Girl A doesn't live with Girl B. 

I just think that mentality is weird.  I would have never even thought of that.  I'm not naive, but I don't assume that the average woman would try to sleep with her friend's husband.  I wouldn't suspect that unless there was specific suspicious behavior on her part.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:09pm
Unless she knows all parties first hand it seems odd, maybe she been watching Lifetime Movie Network lately.


Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:10pm
Wonderland i believe that too but see victim and predator post on previous page.


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:11pm
I don't have an issue with having a gf live with us in our marital home (lol). And thankfully, they don't have issue with me staying in theirs.

If the friend is going thru a heartbreak, she needs her friends to support her. I wish my GF would say I can't stay at your house because your husband is there . She better get her bags and come on home. lol

for OP, I'm not suprised at the conversation. Strongly disagree though.


Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:40pm
Oh my


Posted By: jdoriginal
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 5:06am
It's not impossble...and probably happens more than one would like to believe  BUUTTTT it shouldnt be an automatic assumption. She shouldn't make such a statement unless she knows that the friend or the friend's husband have ho-ish tendencies.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:02am
what purp said.  I mean...what kind of friends and husbands do y'alls got out here that chu afraid that your friend and husband gone do y'all rotten?  even if you're friend acts inappropriate with your husband ...you afraid your husband ain't got no morals about him?  he just gone give in?
dang.


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:05am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't have an issue with having a gf live with us in our marital home (lol). And thankfully, they don't have issue with me staying in theirs.

If the friend is going thru a heartbreak, she needs her friends to support her. I wish my GF would say I can't stay at your house because your husband is there . She better get her bags and come on home. lol

for OP, I'm not suprised at the conversation. Strongly disagree though.
 
+1


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:22am
why was she dumped?

thats the real interesting part for me



and if you cant keep your friends round your so's then you need to lose both tbh


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is Girl A living now? What if Girl A moved into the marital home of Girl B and her husband? What would BHM say then? hmmmmmmmmm

I know too many persons (male and female) who smash their partner's friends to say it is not a valid statement to make.


thats just your people





Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:21am
1) I would hope that Girl B's husband would not act on any easy puzzy.
2) Nowadays, people morals and values are so low, if you watch enough Maury, Jerry, Divorce Court,etc. one might believe that "bad" behavior is the norm.
3) I help people where they are "at" but I'm not moving no woman in my HOUSE. 


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:26am
Hmmm... Sheit does happen. I've been the heartbroken girl, except it was the husband coming on to me when the wife wasn't looking. That said, I still wouldn't deny her my friendship and support but I'd keep my eyes open. And she wouldn't be moving in either.


Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:24pm
Damn yall know too many trifling ppl


Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is Girl A living now? What if Girl A moved into the marital home of Girl B and her husband? What would BHM say then? hmmmmmmmmm

I know too many persons (male and female) who smash their partner's friends to say it is not a valid statement to make.


thats just your people




erryday all day.LOLLOL



Print Page | Close Window