Print Page | Close Window

Taren Guy preggo...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368845
Printed Date: Nov 25 2017 at 2:16am

Topic: Taren Guy preggo...
Posted By: femmefatale85
Subject: Taren Guy preggo...
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:49pm
Sorry if this is a repost...im always late

I don't follow youtubers th
at closely, but i do remember her talking about being a single mom...thought it w
as interesting

4 days ago
Yes, we are expecting our little bundle of joy this fall! Never a dull moment... Life is filled with surprises and blessings and I wouldn't have it any other way. #Happy 👶

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:52pm
She's still kinda young too.
I wonder how many she'll have. 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:53pm
Who dis woman???

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:58pm
What's this, number 5, 6?

Fall? So she's 1 wk pregnant?

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Who dis woman???

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/bhm-did-yall-go-in-on-tarens916_topic334154_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/bhm-did-yall-go-in-on-tarens916_topic334154_page1.html

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:59pm
Wow..hopefully it works out with this one

I think he's baby daddy #3 unless Jayda has the same dad as her brothers

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:01pm
Man...She's going to get amazing growLOL

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:01pm
Third father.
The two with autism have the same father, but no the lil' girl.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:02pm
It says her due date is Sept 19

So she's like 2 months 

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:02pm
it's baby #4 but idk how many fathers

ok

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:04pm
Congrats to her

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:04pm
Who is this?????

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:07pm
LOL. LSA has a lengthy thread on her pregnancy.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
aren't you supposed to wait like 12 wks to reveal this?  

2 with autism? That's sad... I hope she has a safe pregnancy/delivery and a healthy baby

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:08pm
Baby #4 father need to put a ring on it.
She's expecting to much from internet.

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

That's where I was going. She must be excited lol

I wouldn't tell until I started showing. My mother said she did that with me

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:15pm
She looks pretty like always

I can't have multiple different baby daddies tho...That's too much lol

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

That's where I was going. She must be excited lol

I wouldn't tell until I started showing. My mother said she did that with me

I would probably be too excited to wait three months...I'd at least have to tell my mom but this is her 4th pregnancy?  I won't even watch the "are single mothers damaged goods" video because there's a fine line.

Posted By: oneluv
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:21pm
4TH BABY DADDY. FROM WHAT I'VE GATHERED HER SONS DONT EVEN LIVE WITH HER... SMH. HOT MESS

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:29pm
Yeah she's not someone I'd want my son/family member to get wife/wife or even sleep with.

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:30pm
And that's what happens when you put all your bidness on the interwebs.

I wish her well. . .

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:43pm
4 babies and 3 baby daddies...mercy.  good luck to her...

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:43pm
The bd is handsome. I kinda don't blamer her at this point lol. I mean her gave her the opportunity. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:39am
Not again!!!!!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:41am
She's pretty I'd smash in a scuba diving kit

However .. She comes across like she has tons of voids in her life ..

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:56am
She's brave to keep having children after 2 with Autism

Can't imagine the workload though I'm sure the love is overflowing

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

She's brave to keep having children after 2 with Autism

Can't imagine the workload though I'm sure the love is overflowing

I was thinking/hoping it was from the kids' dad's side. I'm not sure if it works like that though.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:36am
OH man some of ya are harsh? But anyway I wonder why she put her whole life on BLAST?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:37am
i read the oldest two have been taken away.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:43am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

i read the oldest two have been taken away.

Confused

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:02am
Based on the LSA thread, her two autistic boys have been taken away. I think they live with her sister, no words on her daughter. This is why she's been able to travel so much without a care in the world like she has no responsibilities. 3 children, 2 are autistic. The likelihood of having another autistic child is high. This girl is such a bird I can't believe it. She is definitely filling a void in her life because as soon as she has her kids the fathers leave her high and dry. PLUS the current baby daddy has a child as well. I just can't with this woman

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:11am
D.A.M.N.
about new bd.
Quote Michael Mancini McConnell was married to my God daughter 10/10/10 In Santorini Greece. He was and still is, a married man!

He started this affair with Taren (which ironically sounds very similar to his wife’s name) in December 2012. He was busted in March 2013 by a higher power wanting my God daughter to find out what a nasty, no good, lying ass dog she was married to, by him accidentally leaving his Chromebook home( while sneaking out to see Taren) and unlocked. We have ALL of the gchat between him and Taren (which I would’ve posted to her page a billion times if it was me, but my daughter doesn’t roll like that!)

This disrespectful, side-line being chick KNEW he was married and living with his wife even when she was having sex with him and promising to “bring the anal plug next time” WTF!!

I’m most angry for her that while she supported he, his other OOW child and herself as well as supporting his ”business” financially and emotionally, he gave nothing in return.That she was in a committed marriage ALL ALONE while he was being a back-stabbing, affair having snake! He left with only six bags of clothes and a bike because he came with nothing and brought nothing into the marriage home.

He moved in with Taren AFTER my girl put his black ass out! Taren didn’t WIN sh*t! You’re not winning when you’re GIVEN the throwaway trash!

Because my God daughter has been such a class act, I had to follow suit and I kept mum this last year when I wanted to scream it to the mountain tops that this “beautiful, natural hair diva”(not) is NO ONE’S role model and that her “boyfriend” was my daughter’s husband!!

Because of the character of his wife, she didn't come out blasting these bitches as she could have! I'm disgusted that Taren has all of these young women believing that if you're good and make amends for your mistakes, you get a good relationship in the end. HA, if you screw someone else's husband you too can have her life! GTFOH!! I’m an OG southern granny that wanted to put hands and feet on both of them however, I decided to let the truth, their actions and these words show who they really are!!

His wife has carried herself as she has lived her life, with class, strength and as a lady at all times. Even when she saw this chick in her hood, she didn’t jump out and beat her into a mud puddle like I would have, but actually stopped, sat and had convo!!!! She’s better than me. I couldn’t. Taren told the wife” that they(she and Mike) are soul mates” She actually said those words to the wife’s face and wasn’t toothless nor in ICU after the statement!

Mike, please please please stop lying to that girl about your "dreaded wife" dragging her heels about a divorce!! Stop using her as an excuse for you not being man enough to pay what you owe (remember the thousands still owed?) and pay for the divorce your damn self if you want it so damn bad! Why should your wife pay for anymore of your bad decisions????

We want you gone,(POOF BITCH!!) for good out of our lives!! She’s sooooo much better without your bullsh*t and psychotic behavior. I don’t wish these losers ill will, I just wish for them to get ALL that they deserve!!

That very public announcement with such joy and pride was the last damn straw for me. I’m not allowing these publicity hos to disrespect her not one more day! (and isn't she showing an awful lot to just be 2-3 months?) Their happiness has been at the expense of someone else. They should've kept this sh*t on the low out of respect for his wife but since they chose to be selfish, disrespectful, cheating ass bastards, these TRUTHS are now for the world to see!!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:14am
bd and his wife

http://www.facebook.com/StellaandMoscha/photos/a.461046766691.253570.380804061691/461047626691/?type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn1%2Ft1%2F68998_461047626691_6659908_n.jpg&size=720%2C480&fbid=461047626691" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/StellaandMoscha/photos/a.461046766691.253570.380804061691/461047626691/?type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn1%2Ft1%2F68998_461047626691_6659908_n.jpg&size=720%2C480&fbid=461047626691

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:19am
DAYUM! Taren aint sh*t. But the wife came out clean since she didn't have any kids with this negro. Blessing in disguise!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She's still kinda young too.
I wonder how many she'll have. 

ya she already has 4.

ETA: Nevermind, because I seen its been covered and then some.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:23am
what a total f*cking train wreck...soul mates...this bish...

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:25am
I never did like Taren. I could see right through her when she booked that big ass event at that small ass salon to try to make it look like she had so many fans and lef tmost of them out in the cold. Of course the wife shyttin on Taren ole fish face, loose gut, yuck mout' ass. My cousin loves her some Taren too. I can't wait to tell her this.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:27am
5 babies by 4 diffrent men and the last one is still married? well at least she is able to stay positive I guess. Disapprove

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:29am
So this nicca-nicca has no money yet they got married in Santorini? So the wife got bread or was it paid for by the show? I'ma need black women to stop financing these bums.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:29am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

5 4 babies by 4 3 diffrent men and the last one is still married? well at least she is able to stay positive I guess. Disapprove

It's still just as bad though lol

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:30am
Oowee.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:39am
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammnn!!!!!!!!  Taryn and Karen look damn near the same!!

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I never did like Taren. I could see right through her when she booked that big ass event at that small ass salon to try to make it look like she had so many fans and lef tmost of them out in the cold. Of course the wife shyttin on Taren ole fish face, loose gut, yuck mout' ass. My cousin loves her some Taren too. I can't wait to tell her this.

LOLDead   lettuce know what she says.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:45am
That was a beautiful wedding...barely 4yrs ago and already shot to hell & he has another woman preggo?welp

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:49am
She can't even keep custody of her kids but as long as she got some ain't shyt dick on deck the future's bright!

Why do some women feel like they have to have a baby with every person they are with? Like they are trying to make it official or something.

@newdiva she'll probably say she wonn't believe it until she gets proof.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

5 4 babies by 4 3 diffrent men and the last one is still married? well at least she is able to stay positive I guess. Disapprove

It's still just as bad though lol

lol oh ok, but ya that's not much better. 

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:50am
Congrats to her

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:01am
Oh my!!

I recently saw that single mothers video. She seems like she has low self esteem.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:31am
I didnt know she had a daughter...I only knew of her two sons. Then again I stopped following her ages ago because something about her came off as fake plus she bored me.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:44am

I could see right through her

+1

when she booked that big ass event at that small ass salon to try to make it look like she had so many fans and lef tmost of them out in the cold. 

i remember you mentioning that event before...terrible...

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:46am

She can't even keep custody of her kids but as long as she got some ain't shyt dick on deck the future's bright!

geezus.  you are typing everything i am thinking...Dead

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

geezus.  you are typing everything i am thinking...Dead

it's scary when that happens right

I know it terrifies me....got me out here liking star's posts

I legit shuddered as I clicked

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:59am
If someone had custody of my child that last thing I would be thinking about is having another one. I've heard how hard it is to get your kids back after they've been removed wonder how she managed to keep the other one unless she voluntarily gave up custody.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:03am
But wait this bish graduated highschool on 07.....shes what 24....I thought she was in her late 20s or early 30s....I just don't understand why she would continue to have kids when two are already special needs but I didn't know they were taken away....the white in er is strong

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:05am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

But wait this bish graduated highschool on 07.....shes what 24....I thought she was in her late 20s or early 30s....I just don't understand why she would continue to have kids when two are already special needs but I didn't know they were taken away....the white in er is strong

Nah she's in her 30's. I remember her saying she had her first son either at 19 or early 20's. Especially since her oldest sons are I think 13 and 11. She mentioned it in her "are single mothers damaged goods" video

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:07am
what??????????  24 with 4 kids and 1 baby daddy more than the actual number of kids your have custody of?  i can't...

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:08am
maybe she got a ged in 07.  that could explain how slow she is.  personally, i think there may be some mental issues going on there.  and i am being serious...she needs help...

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:11am
What a messed up situation

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:12am
She went to highschool with Hairdelacreme who is a member on here Crème graduated in 07.....I believe she said Taren was a year before her....its on her TBT

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:14am
Check out the comment section......she said junior high graduation 2007 besties Taren is in the pic

http://instagram.com/p/k8JNnJG79s/" rel="nofollow - How you doing?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:15am
Damn so she's in her mid 20's with 3 kids and one on the way? DAYUM!

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:17am
nooo  waaaaayyyyy taren graduated h.s. a year before me i refuse to believe that REFUSE

we graduated 2008 and my friends are 23 (im younger)

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:17am
gthoh... she's that young?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:18am
Hair de la crème is a member she posted a thread upstairs in weaves....I bet Taren gon find this thread......chiiiiiiiiile....

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:20am
Did she mean HS? I graduated JHS 525,600 years ago... aint no way shes younger than me by that much

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Hair de la crème is a member she posted a thread upstairs in weaves....I bet Taren gon find this thread......chiiiiiiiiile....

If she couldn't handle what was being said on the internet she should stay away from here

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:31am
Can someone post a link from lsa, please?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:34am
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=655405&page" rel="nofollow - http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=655405&page

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:34am
Ewwww let me unfollow this heifa 

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:37am
That LSA  thread gave me life and the tea was so hot I burned my tongue. Lawd!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:39am
Thanks!!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Did she mean HS? I graduated JHS 525,600 years ago... aint no way shes younger than me by that much

I agree. The numbers don't add up especially if her oldest is 13 or something. I remember her saying in old videos that people used to call her "gina" from martin in highschool. If she graduated high school in 2007/8 there is no way those youngins would know anything about the martin show

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:48am
Martin comes on MTV like 2x a week to....

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:49am
Ugh, unsubscribed. I never did like her much

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:51am
And everbody knows about martin. My husband graduated in 05 and is turning 25 today. I did not know she was that young. Shes lying about something

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:53am
That bitch at least 30
/mike Larry voice

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:01am
Whoever said she has esteem issues is right

Where's her daddy?

But anal plug gets a thumbs up from my ol freaky self..

But damn.. Can't be life

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:03am

Oh well

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Whoever said she has esteem issues is right

Where's her daddy?

But anal plug gets a thumbs up from my ol freaky self..

But damn.. Can't be life

Bruh you out her gobbstopping bises.....

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:38am
damn, this girl ain't sh*t...why do ain't sh*t bishes have such huge followings online...must give other aint sh*t bishes hope

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:51am

damn, this girl ain't sh*t...why do ain't sh*t bishes have such huge followings online...must give other aint sh*t bishes hope

word to Olivia Pope

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:54am

Wow...it always be the ones living foul who stay on that be positive tip...girl bye

i'm positive you a dirty doodoobird...a lovely one but still

I don't wanna judge ol girl cuz i'm really not the one. ain't nothing wrong with making mistakes but at what point do you live and learn? a couple of weeks ago i saw on her instagram where she said she and her kids were homeless at one point...like okay ma things are better for you now but after all that you really want another child by another man you not married to???

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:54am
Them herbal chick and those spoken word bruthas aint shyt....

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:01pm
Oh and congrats!!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:06pm
Ain't no way Taren's 24.
I thinks she said she was 28 in one of her videos so she's about 30 now. 

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:23pm
looked at the wife's fb. i see that she knows people i know. all happily married. probably felt pressure to have a man once she reached a certain economic/career level and he fit the bill on the surface. very sad...

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:28pm
someone post pics of the wife please

i understand why he cheated

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:30pm
i think the wife should be allowed to remain anonymous...i doubt she wants to be dragged into this girls sh*t, per the godmother's statement.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:31pm
Aside from being a youtube personality, does she have a profession?

Posted By: Ladycoils
Thanks for the lunchtime tea.. Off to read the lsa thread

i think the wife should be allowed to remain anonymous...i doubt she wants to be dragged into this girls sh*t, per the godfather's statement.

I agree.Broken Heart

but here is his info, i will delete the lank later, so pls dont ftp me, thx:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/teammancinilifestyle" rel="nofollow - http://www.linkedin.com/in/teammancinilifestyle

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:45pm

She isnt bad looking...successful no children....he took a major L...hes a Libra too....they have low self-esteem so they date down to feel better...he dated a chick that is basically a three time loser to make him feel better about himself...I see it happened all the time...he'll leave her as well....

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:48pm
shes an idiot
wasn't she crying about the hate toward single moms yet she does it again with no ring? 
she ain't learning nothing

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:49pm
what's up with the "Mancini" in quotes?  is he trying to sound Italian to trick business contacts?

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:58pm

what's up with the "Mancini" in quotes?  is he trying to sound Italian to trick business contacts?

i think that he used to be a party promoter....the italian name could possibly be from when in the 1990s dudes in nyc hip hop/party scene would have the italian nickname like irv gotti, etc. i dont know tho...

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i think that he used to be a party promoter....the italian name could possibly be from when in the 1990s dudes in nyc hip hop/party scene would have the italian nickname like irv gotti, etc. i dont know tho...

LOL oh ok, my Cali ass immediately thought Michael Mancini from Melrose Place.  it's 2014, he needs to hang it up.

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:04pm
He and Taren done been on quite a few vacations.
She payin'?

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i think the wife should be allowed to remain anonymous...i doubt she wants to be dragged into this girls sh*t, per the godfather's statement.

I agree.Broken Heart

but here is his info, i will delete the lank later, so pls dont ftp me, thx:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/teammancinilifestyle" rel="nofollow - http://www.linkedin.com/in/teammancinilifestyle

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

someone post pics of the wife please

i understand why he cheated

dang i missed the pics...oh well...

Print Page | Close Window