Print Page | Close Window

The Gay Agenda … ?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368755
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 1:49pm

Topic: The Gay Agenda … ?
Posted By: OoDles O
Subject: The Gay Agenda … ?
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:14pm
I here this uttered on other websites that I might browse on but I want to know
what you've heard.

I also want to know if you agree.

Typically when the "Gay Agenda" is mentioned, its mentioned in a negative context;
as an underlying conspiracy meant to cause DOOM! and Destruction to us all.

What are your thoughts?

Replies:
Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:17pm
thoughts?

'you aint got nothing to worry about if you are straight'

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:23pm
yasssssssss gurl its truee

earth going to hell in a glittery davids tea gift handbasket

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:24pm
Who would agree ???
that's a ignorant statement there is other factors that will "DOOM" us before being GAY does.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:28pm
no for real…
they're people out here that believe homosexual people have concocted some sort 
of devious plan to destroy society as we know it.

its so silly…

but I hear this enough times to be like "WTF?":fisherhah: 

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:55pm
niccas been gay since the beginning of time...what's the difference now?

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:56pm

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:37pm
Gay agenda? I think that mean that gay people want to push their "love" on to others. But you know being gay is contagious so I guess I can understand thatClown

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:39pm
They think gays want to "turn" all of the heteros into gays.  Heteros like them are both secretly gay and secretly convinced that everyone wants them. 

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

They think gays want to "turn" all of the heteros into gays.  Heteros like them are both secretly gay and secretly convinced that everyone wants them. 

Don't mean to derail the thread. But I recall a couple of members on here saying something of the sort. That turning younger freshmen out in ATL colleges is really a thing. 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:08pm
I'm tired of gays using their faggotry for publicity. 

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Both of these. But maybe I've already been brainwashed by them glittery, u-haulin, draggin', crusin', brunch eatin heathens.

All of whom I love very dearly. *shrug*

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:30pm
I hear a lot of men say it. I don't understand it. How is seeing gay people on tv making you like dick?

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:47pm
^lol.

I think a lot of people/males have 'man hood' misunderstood.
I think they feel like it could be taken away or some sh*t.
Its all one big testosterone driven competition to be the most brute and/ macho  
Thats why they might feel like over saturation of homosexual imagery might "breed" 
more gay men...(I don't see the connection) They don't care about women being gay.

I don't know how people come to these conclusions though, but thats kind of what I gather when
I hear dudes talk about masculinity or the "Gay Agenda" on other websites.

And with Collins coming out and the college football player coming out ect I'm still wondering wtf is the Agenda exactly .... lol

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:58pm
Idk about all this but this negro seriously got on a peplum top?

I think it's that "I'm a Stoner" dude

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:09pm
ummmmmmmm bad fashion choices?

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:24pm
Just like everything: social pressure shapes the views of the masses! - Its almost like if you DON'T LOVE GAYS you are (anti gay) and I think that is just wrong! 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:26pm
The illuminutty and NWO have set the agenda in motion Oodles. It's an anti religion, anti-hetero movement sweeping the globe. It's even turning 'masculine' athletic men like Collins and Michael Sam gay!

Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:36pm
Gay ppl are way over represented in the media they are the new it accessory everyone wants a gay bff. Its like a fad and I think alot of ppl are using their coming out party to   be in the limelight. Two sports players came out now their everywhere its like hay come out and youll be famous.

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Idk about all this but this negro seriously got on a peplum top? 

I think it's that "I'm a Stoner" dude
this offends me.  i am mad at this top for fitting like potato sack and for being animal print. Stern Smile

Posted By: liesnalibis
I don't think there is a gay agenda but I do think there is a transsexual agenda. No way you can convince me calling a male a male is offensive, sorry.

I also think there is an interracial agenda but It's not always a bad thing but sometimes it goes to far.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:44pm
Im part of the younger generarion and guys no longer seem fo xare if your gay shoot they want to be your friends so they can get at the bad bishes. But what I think is weird is the fact that guys my age act feminine and play around with gay guys too much . I also think bhm underestimates the power of the media and culture on kids and teens.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:56pm
I think there is also a dark skin man light skin woman agenda. This is the most obvious agenda to me.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I think there is also a dark skin man light skin woman agenda. This is the most obvious agenda to me.

Do you mean, that they are coupled up more or something else. Because I barely see black people on tv, if I see anybody with a hint of melanin I'm surprisedLOL

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Do you mean, that they are coupled up more or something else. Because I barely see black people on tv, if I see anybody with a hint of melanin I'm surprisedLOL

Yeah I mean on TV.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:41pm
Yes you might be right, got any examples? All I could think of is the bald chocolate guys from "Single Ladies" and Lisa Ray's character.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:45am
LoL I can't think of anything that's not an example. 

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:46am
I kinda think the black man/white woman agenda is being pushed in part by white people...

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:17am
The only agenda is making it seem normal and acceptable, which it is

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:37am
Of course there are agendas in this world, now this doesn't mean that their won't be a homosexual community/people, but the trend is to get children who aren't homosexual to push them to this lifestyle. It's more use as a depopulation mechanism. People don't realize how strong the media is. They'll take something and make use of it as a controlling mechanism same as a spirituality, military defense, police force and etc and use it against anyone who goes against it or make them harsher on it.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:48am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Normal?
Not at all.
Natural? 
Sure.
Should they be discriminated because of it?
No.
Should they shut up about it?
Yes.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:16am
What is all this "turning" talk, the seed was planted way before someone "turned" you. If its something you don't want to do then its not nothing in the world that can change your mind. 

The world has gone to hell in a Hermes handbasket but I don't blame gay people.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Normal?
Not at all.
Natural? 
Sure.
No.
Yes.
dePending on where you are, it is normal.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:32am
The mind can be turned by anyone, that is the false reality of choice. Enough feel good stimulation is enough to entice most people into anything believing it's their choice. Our brain has enough drugs in it to think some things are great when in reality they are quite horrible for you.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:43am
^^^Interesting...

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:53am
Dopamine is for one when their is too much you lose sense of reality or too low.
Same with serotonin.

http://www.humanillnesses.com/Behavioral-Health-A-Br/Brain-Chemistry-Neurochemistry.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.humanillnesses.com/Behavioral-Health-A-Br/Brain-Chemistry-Neurochemistry.html

Long read, but you'll understand the brain.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Gay ppl are way over represented in the media they are the new it accessory everyone wants a gay bff. Its like a fad and I think alot of ppl are using their coming out party to   be in the limelight. Two sports players came out now their everywhere its like hay come out and youll be famous.

Well that's an interesting statement.  I was watching South Park last night and Cartman kept saying nobody messes with black people anymore because they can do no wrongConfused.  I don't remember what this thinking is called but its super hyperbolic. 

White people are STILL the ones who can do no wrong
Heterosexual yts will always be the only ones over represented in the media.  Always.

The only time a minority is over-represented in the media is when they are represented at all.  When they are on camera certain people take "extra" notice and somehow miss all other shenaBrothans going on around them. 

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Normal?
Not at all.
Natural? 
Sure.
No.
Yes.

wise beyond your years Clap

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:00am
Oh bhm and gender/sexuality, you so crazy…

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

The illuminutty and NWO have set the agenda in motion Oodles. It's an
anti religion, anti-hetero movement sweeping the globe. It's even
turning 'masculine' athletic men like Collins and Michael Sam gay!
#STAYWOKE

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Of course there are agendas in this world, now this doesn't mean that their won't be a homosexual community/people, but the trend is to get children who aren't homosexual to push them to this lifestyle. It's more use as a depopulation mechanism. People don't realize how strong the media is. They'll take something and make use of it as a controlling mechanism same as a spirituality, military defense, police force and etc and use it against anyone who goes against it or make them harsher on it.

Who's pushing this trend?

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:08am
Oodles nooooooooo

Don't go through the looking glass.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:10am
Homosexuals were used to take attention off racism and black folks. These gay folks need to get it together tho. I know I look good but I should not be harassed at the park by some 6'2, swole gay dude asking me if I like massages and if I think he is handsome Dead These niccas need Jesus.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Follow the money trail. It's always those who control wealth, distribution and etc. It's not low ranking common folk or even politicians. Agendas are a natural part of life and everyone has one. What makes you think that those who control the media and natural resources do not have an agenda?

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:28am

To be honest, I've known more gay people than not, who actively try this, and theyre not even subtle about it either. They target people in hetero relationships, or single people..one person even told me that "everybody" is as "gay as a lamb, just waiting for springtime"
I know of men who actively try to "recruit" etc
and ive heard a few people who have gay friends make similar observations
so i dunno
are gays out to "doom" the world though?
nah, dont think so.
arent we
 already doomed anyhow

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:32am

Of course there are agendas in this world... the trend is to get children who aren't homosexual to push them to this lifestyle. I 

we had a situation few years back where gay men, were targetting school boys. cops had to step in....buys were being lured, and loietring after school at certain points to meet up with these men. I'm sure not all of them were gay, but were attracted by  the material things that were being offered.

i have equal disgust for men targetting schoolgirls..
but this thread isnt about that, so

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

To be honest, I've known more gay people than not, who actively try this, and theyre not even subtle about it either. They target people in hetero relationships, or single people..one person even told me that "everybody" is as "gay as a lamb, just waiting for springtime"
so i dunno
nah, dont think so.
arent we
 already doomed anyhow

This is my only problem with them. Some gay people think everyone is bisexual Dead Sexuality is "fluid" to them. 

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Sexuality is "fluid" to them. 

honestly, this is the impression i get, most of the time
i don't know any gay person (well, maybe 2) who relishes the thought/or speaks of settling down...
most folks just seem to be after the next piece of ass - no pun intended.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:53am

Sexuality is "fluid" to them. 

honestly, this is the impression i get, most of the time
i don't know any gay person (well, maybe 2) who relishes the thought/or speaks of settling down...
most folks just seem to be after the next piece of ass - no pun intended.

LOLThey are being more upfront about it than some others I think.  I mean more upfront than other people (straight menStern Smile) in general.

Sounds like a case for gay marriage. 

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:01am
I get what you guys are saying about how SOME gays are obnoxious and rude about it but the only thing that comes to mind for me is Christians.  Some of them are annoying as fck with their shaming and damning and converting but many are sweet and loving and more focused on being good people themselves than trying to make me love Jesus. 

Some gay people are allowed to be assholes just like the rest of us. 

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:07am

I get what you guys are saying about how SOME gays are obnoxious and rude about it but the only thing that comes to mind for me is Christians.  Some of them are annoying as fck with their shaming and damning and converting but many are sweet and loving and more focused on being good people themselves than trying to make me love Jesus. 

My thoughts exactly LOL

I have seen it happen plenty of times to not take note and my thing is that sexuality is more of an urge 80% and 20% rationale. You know what you like and what you don't like, but like I said earlier people can be manipulated into doing things they would not do normally.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:13am

girlll!!!!! my ceo tells me every chance she gets that I should give my life to the Lord. Im not frowning on her religion, but she is so matter of fact about it.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:15am
Its really similar WF.  I have had people tell me you know you believe in God you're just mad at him.  Its just like a gay woman telling me I want to taste her nasty ass rotten coochie.  Um.. ehw...but thanks?LOL

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:21am
^^ Perfect example.  Hard to explain.  Slippery slope indeed.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:23am
Prison is man-made and very unnatural. It's no surprise niccas be in there doing abnormal things to cope with their sentence.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

My thoughts exactly LOL

I have seen it happen plenty of times to not take note and my thing is that sexuality is more of an urge 80% and 20% rationale. You know what you like and what you don't like, but like I said earlier people can be manipulated into doing things they would not do normally.

like having sex with the same sex in jail?

Possibility. These are just estimates and hypothesis based on observable actions, not a sound science keep that in mind. Sex with the same sex in jail ( I have never been to prison, so I haven't seen it first hand) so I cannot tell you what is going through the minds of these people in this particular scenario. Though, I can tell you from a scenario of people living outside these institutions from what's observable and experience I have gained. Nothing is 100% accurate and some are case by case, but a rough estimate we already know what we desire and some of us earlier on.

I'll use me, I had my first crush at 6 with this girl in kindergarten throughout elementary and so on. Always, been the pretty black women who were very smart and kind. Always, been my thing and later I did date other ethnic groups of women, but I always had the more urge or natural inclination of being with a black woman.  You see where I'm getting at?

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

The illuminutty and NWO have set the agenda in motion Oodles. It's an
anti religion, anti-hetero movement sweeping the globe. It's even
turning 'masculine' athletic men like Collins and Michael Sam gay!
#STAYWOKE
Indeed.

They won't turn me gay by walking around with their lumberjack shirt, no make up wearing selves!Angry

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:58am

Its really similar WF.  I have had people tell me you know you believe in God you're just mad at him.  Its just like a gay woman telling me I want to taste her nasty ass rotten coochie.  Um.. ehw...but thanks?LOL

Dead...why it gotta be rotten doh?LOL!

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:51pm

LOL She just looked stank.   This is why I couldn't catch the ghey from her.  Maybe if she woulda been fine as hell and superclean lookingEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:59pm
Kfoxx I see what your saying but I see more gay ppl on tv then I ever see in real life its crazy because there are not that many gay ppl in the usa

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:00pm

LOL She just looked stank.   This is why I couldn't catch the ghey from her.  Maybe if she woulda been fine as hell and superclean lookingEmbarrassed

LOL

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:09pm

Follow the money trail. It's always those who control wealth, distribution and etc. It's not low ranking common folk or even politicians. Agendas are a natural part of life and everyone has one. What makes you think that those who control the media and natural resources do not have an agenda?

Wait,
you really believe this?

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:11pm
Oodles, ya got 3 days!LOL

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:14pm
Im trying CC !! Cry

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:20pm
<----Squirtle says 'run me my thread oodles'.

LOL

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:36pm
So if a gay person has a agenda to turn you, at what point is it your responsibility to remove yourself from the situation. Once I have denied your offer of what you are peddling, that should be the end of the conversation. If not that is my departure.

That applies to anything in my life.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:36pm

I believe that people in high places have agendas? Who doesn't have an agenda to anything? I'm waiting on that one.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:49pm
Your diluting your own theory to nothingness …. 

the degree to which this "agenda" from the "higher ups" control and shape our attitudes is what your getting at. Sure, there is a lot of research behind how we respond to external stimuli. My question is more regarding your agreement with a "Gay Agenda" being used to control future human reproduction.

Is that what you believe?

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:15pm
i don't think there is an 'agenda'

gays are just more 'out' now and want to be accepted as 'normal' just as heterosexuals are

Being homosexual isn't 'new'...its just 'new' to see it so openly displayed in this country

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:22pm
I don't really care. The only thing that pisses me off beyond anything is comparing what type of sex you like to have to the Black struggle Angry. Nothing on earth could make it compare...nothing!

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:56pm
Yup Oodles. There are those who are naturally homosexual and I don't trust media outlets due to external stimuli as you said being manipulated. People do not realize how easily information is given to children. It's not for the adults, it's for the younger minds. Population control is desired than for us to work together to build a better world. Nah'mean.

Posted By: Wynter
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:50pm

Kfoxx I see what your saying but I see more gay ppl on tv then I ever see in real life its crazy because there are not that many gay ppl in the usa

So you think!

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:17pm

so i dunno
nah, dont think so.
arent we
<b style="line-height: 1.4;"> already doomed anyhow

thats what Christians do....

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

So you think!
Guuurl.

I have known some folk (and still do) that will do sexual things with the same sex in secret but publicly let it be known they are uncomfortable with gay marriage & gay relationships. Self-loathing ftl.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:06pm
Lol well not closet gay I should say

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:14pm
Yes, the there is a gay agenda...the agenda is to get equal protection under the law because the discrimination of homosexuals is unconstitutional.  There should not be votes to decide whether the minority is allowed equal rights as citizens.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:10pm

cause they gay and tellin her she want that sh*t.LOL

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:14pm

Yup Oodles. There are those who are naturally homosexual and I don't trust media outlets due to external stimuli as you said being manipulated. People do not realize how easily information is given to children. It's not for the adults, it's for the younger minds. Population control is desired than for us to work together to build a better world. Nah'mean.

ain't we have a thread "exposing" the subliminals in children's cartoons? or was I on somebody elses forum?

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ain't we have a thread "exposing" the subliminals in children's cartoons? or was I on somebody elses forum?

Might be? I seen it on LSA and on The IC.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:49am
(CNN) -- Last week, Jason Collins wasn't even on an NBA team. In two weeks, he might not be on one.

But for now, Collins -- the first openly gay, active player in the United States' four big sports leagues -- is, by jersey sales, the NBA's most popular player.

NBA Senior Vice President Vicky Picca said Tuesday that Collins' No. 98 Brooklyn Nets uniform is the top-seller on NBA.com, besting the likes of LeBron James, Kevin Durant and Blake Griffin. The interest is coming from the fans Collins has earned since announcing last year, when he was still unemployed, that he was gay.

Ermm

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:37am
Damn that crafty gay agenda!AngryAngry

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:40pm

Word Angry This nicca is horrible yet his jersey selling for the sole fact he is a homosexual. Jason Collins got signed but AI can't get another run. Dead

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:47pm

NWO?

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:08pm

Word Angry This nicca is horrible yet his jersey selling for the sole fact he is a homosexual. Jason Collins got signed but AI can't get another run. Dead
Mr. Practice? We talkin' bout practice?LOL

Print Page | Close Window