Print Page | Close Window

Woman microwaves kitten for five minutes

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368728
Printed Date: Apr 27 2018 at 1:51am

Topic: Woman microwaves kitten for five minutes
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Woman microwaves kitten for five minutes
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:30pm

Woman microwaves kitten for five minutes — cat still alive with cooked organs dies agonizing death

The horrendous death came after Briton Laura Cunliffe pulled the suffering animal alive from the oven. She pleaded guilty to her crime.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-microwaves-cat-minutes-dies-horrid-death-article-1.1698559#commentpostform" rel="nofollow - Comments (54)

By http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=David%20Harding" rel="nofollow - Saturday, February 22, 2014, 4:01 PM

Laura Cunliffe, 23, put Mowgli - her black and white female pet - in the microwave after thinking she had attacked her goldfish. The cat died a slow and painful death.

Caters News Agency

Laura Cunliffe, 23, put Mowgli — her black and white female pet — in the microwave after the animal had attacked her goldfish. The cat died a slow and painful death.

A woman has pleaded guilty to killing her kitten by cooking it in a microwave — because it attacked her pet goldfish.

Briton Laura Cunliffe microwaved four-month-old Mowgli for five minutes, http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/21/kitten-suffered-horrendous-death-after-woman-23-cooked-it-in-microwave-4313090/" rel="nofollow - reports Metro.

After removing if from the oven, the poor animal was still alive despite having its internal organs cooked, a court heard.

Laura Cunliffe pleaded guilty and will be sentenced for the horrible death she inflicted on her pet cat.

It died some 90 minutes later.

"In the 13 years I have been in the job, I have never dealt with a case like this before," said Lynsey Harris, an official with animal charity group, RSPCA.

Cunliffe, 23 from Hoyland, northern England, claims to suffer from depression.

She will be sentenced next month after pleading guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to an animal, http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/21/kitten-suffered-horrendous-death-after-woman-23-cooked-it-in-microwave-4313090/" rel="nofollow - reports Metro.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-microwaves-cat-minutes-dies-horrid-death-article-1.1698559#ixzz2uAv7BB4V" rel="nofollow - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-microwaves-cat-minutes-dies-horrid-death-article-1.1698559#ixzz2uAv7BB4V

Replies:
Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:42pm
omg! that's so horrible! I hope she dies DisapproveDisapprove

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:46pm
stick a 500 degree curling iron up her ass and cook her....white people and their horrendous tortures on ANYONE OR ANYTHING..

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:52pm
first I knew her behind was white! Next has she never watched Nat geo, discovery? Hell even sat morning cartoons. That goldfish wasn't long for this world anyway. Evil wench.....

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:55pm
Her smelly lookin' ass looks crazy too.

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:55pm
EWWW. I hate cats, and I think this is extremely cruel.

Posted By: Wik3ddd_Fr3shh
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:56pm
Omg wth! Shes crazy. She looks like she tortures ish for fun.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:57pm
I am not an animal lover at all but I find this act highly offensive and disturbing.  I'm like bish a goldfish can be easily replaced and a cat is just being a cat, why punish it for acting out its natural tendencies as an hunter.  Plus this crime she has committed read a bit of a psychopath tendency, whether it is true or not.  I hope she is locked away forever or at least heavily monitored and drugged.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:59pm
I sort of want to see what it would look like afterwards.

No psycho.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:04pm
me too RT 

she looks like she'd do something like that 
thats awful though.. and it was only 4 months.. 
i dont even fck with cats but that was crazy. i wonder what was going through her mind.. 

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

No psycho.

because you asked:

[Warning: Graphic and distressing image of the deceased kitten]

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/21/kitten-suffered-horrendous-death-after-woman-23-cooked-it-in-microwave-4313090/" rel="nofollow - http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/21/kitten-suffered-horrendous-death-after-woman-23-cooked-it-in-microwave-4313090/

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:07pm
poor mowgli.. (i like that name) 

she better not get off on some insanity ish.. she took it to the vet after right..? she knew what she was doing. 

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:08pm

No psycho.

I would imagine what a victim of a electric chair would look like when they don't include the wet sponge.

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:09pm
I am not an animal activist or crazy for cats but poor kitty.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:10pm
Somebody click the link and describe it.

he still has his fur.. hes just laying on his side.. his mouth and ears and one paw look sort of wet and brown.. 
its not disturbing imo

i wonder how the authorities even found out unless she did in front of someone.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:11pm
Disapprove

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

wasnt graphic. looks like a wet dirty cat. imo.

its interesting tho..everyones gonna be all upset about the cat...but if he were...
nevermind.GeekErmm

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:15pm
I remember a story not too long ago with these stupid white girls putting a cat in the microwave for like 5 secs and putting the vid on YT.

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

wasnt graphic. looks like a wet dirty cat. imo.

its interesting tho..everyones gonna be all upset about the cat...but if he were...
nevermind.GeekErmm

if he were what?  what living thing would we not care about being put in a microwave and having their organs cooked?

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:25pm
Crazy cruel psycho bitch

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

if he were what?  what living thing would we not care about being put in a microwave and having their organs cooked?
i was actually about to go a different route. that had to do with white folks. i didnt finish it for a reason.ErmmSmile

and there has been plenty he/she should die (for whatever reason/no reason)so im not gonna act like everyone cares about everybody. thats just silly.Thumbs Up

@creo one of the things i was thinking...but its sunday

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:36pm
So definitely jail for killing a cat, maybe jail for killing a black person.

My rage is delayed on this.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:41pm
she is a evil person.

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:41pm
cant stand animal cruelty

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:23pm
she'll move on to people next, I hope to GOD she never has children!!!

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:55pm
I hope she suffers in jail more than the cat suffered those five minutes.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

EWWW. I hate cats, and I think this is extremely cruel.
This and way for her to react with such sociopathy in regards to THE CAT ACTING LIKE A CAT.

I say kill her before she moves up the chain.

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:05pm
I was so disgusted by this story.  So many people don't care how they treat animals.  I love my cat and would never do that or even think of that but people who do this type of thing have other "issues".

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:16pm
Sick person.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:21pm
White people

She did that to a KITTEN over attacking a goldfish? SMH.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:22pm
5 minutes is a long time to watch and hear a kitten suffer. 
She's evil and humanity should rid itself of her.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:26pm

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:34pm
As a cat owner I hope she isn't microwaved

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:42pm
AAHH too bad they put that ATTACK CAT down....they could've surely used that cat on this piece of lowlife sh*t..

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:50pm
That was f*cked up... Even for white people...

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:53pm
she'll get off, they always do
poor kitty cat Disapprove

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:25pm
That bish looks crazy as hell!
If she can do that to a cat for being a cat... then....

I'm going to need them to stick a hot ass curling wand up her cooter so she wont be able to reproduce nobody's children because heaven forbid the baby acts like a baby and cries.. SMH.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:25pm
I hope she dies slow and agonizing like that poor kitty.....

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:39pm
Cruel sad world we live in...

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:39pm
Poor kitty

All over a damn goldfish? Fck the goldfish! It would have died in a few weeks anyway

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:41pm
White folks doing time for killing kittens but not nuccas.....shyt is bittersweet.

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:11pm
I HATE CATS but that is pure evil!

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:22pm
Dumb skank

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:25pm
i did some googling.. and saw a similar story of a lady killing a kitten in the microwave cus she fell out with the owner (her neighbor/'friend').. 

she got 168 days in jail and shes not allowed to have an animal for 10 years... 

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:30pm

Devon woman jailed for 168 days for killing kitten in microwave

Gina Robins, who put the pet in the oven after falling out with its owner, showed little remorse, says magistrate

A vengeful mother-of-three has been jailed for 168 days after being convicted of killing a neighbour's kitten by putting it in the microwave. Gina Robins, 31, killed the 10-week-old kitten after falling out with its owner, magistrates in Torbay, Devon, were told. Jailing her on Wednesday, magistrate Liz Clyne told Robins: "You have shown little remorse either for the death of the kitten or the trauma to your former friend Sarah Knutton." She was also banned from keeping  http://www.theguardian.com/world/animals" rel="nofollow - animals  for 10 years. The prosecutor said: "This was a very bad case, disgusting. It was an act of revenge against Ms Knutton."

The court was told Robins had asked if she could use the oven to heat some baby food for her child. Knutton heard a loud popping noise "like a crisp packet being popped" coming from the kitchen followed by a "screeching" noise. When she saw what had happened to the kitten she was sick in the sink.

Before the incident Robins had fallen out with Knutton, 30. Knutton had made a complaint over Robins' boyfriend.

After the kitten had died, Robins sent a text message to Knutton saying: "Remember the saying: 'What goes around comes around?' It has started already to bite you in the arse. The cat? Karma."

Philip Miles, defending, said: "This was a single instance, there was no allegation of continuing behaviour over a long period of time."

He said Robins had not been in trouble with the law before and had no previous convictions. Jail would have an adverse effect on her and her three children as she was the main carer.

Robins, of Torquay, had denied a single charge of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal. She claimed the microwave was accidentally turned on by one of the cats after the kitten got inside. But Knutton said the kitten was too small to even get onto the work surface.

Colin Cameron, a vet who examined the dead animal, said there was "no doubt the kitten would have suffered unnecessarily" before dying.

Following the sentencing, Knutton said: "What sort of person does something so cold and calculating? I did not expect her to go to jail for it. I am just glad it is now all over."

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:38pm
I remember seeing a vid on FB of a girl with a bag of puppies and throwing them in a river like they're rocks. I saw like 5 seconds of the vid :(

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:38pm
Just sick...

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:55pm
i remember a vid of a woman stepping on a kittens head or in its eye with her high heels on... 
craze 

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

No psycho.

because you asked:

[Warning: Graphic and distressing image of the deceased kitten]

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/21/kitten-suffered-horrendous-death-after-woman-23-cooked-it-in-microwave-4313090/" rel="nofollow - http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/21/kitten-suffered-horrendous-death-after-woman-23-cooked-it-in-microwave-4313090/

Poor thing must have been cooked stiff. </3

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:43am
omg....I wanna cry after looking at that pic...Unhappy

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm still surprised that you have a heart.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I'm still surprised that you have a heart.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 1:25am
Nope, I'll just be drinking all your juice again.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 1:30am
The juice from my ass

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:02am
I remember reading a little boy put his newborn sibling in the microwave...Confused

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:49am
Very disturbing

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:49am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I remember reading a little boy put his newborn sibling in the microwave...Confused

OMG!!! ShockedShocked

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:24am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

White folks doing time for killing kittens but not nuccas.....shyt is bittersweet.

....and on that note, the TRUTH has been spoken!

Sorry what happened to the poor kitty though OuchCry.....but yeah.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:35am
This topic has disgusted to me to the point that I couldn't bear to finish reading the OP or the thread. And I definitely won't be clicking on that pic. F*ck that bitch. I hope she dies. 

There is no way to know how often this happens. These animals don't have social security numbers. When you ask someone what happened to their pet they can tell you anything. Sick f*cks.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:28am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

stick a 500 degree curling iron up her ass and cook her....white people and their horrendous tortures on ANYONE OR ANYTHING..

I swear to the high heavens they are the most EVIL people on this EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:09am

omg! that's so horrible! I hope she dies DisapproveDisapprove

exactly what I thought Cry

Posted By: Beauty620
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:16am
That is so damn sad. She needs to be punched in the face and more.....smh 

Poor innocent kitty

Posted By: qheenkitty
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:51am
That poor cat. That picture has me tearing up. RIP kitty