Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368718
Printed Date: Sep 21 2017 at 8:45pm

Topic: Random: She sh*tted!
Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Subject: Random: She sh*tted!
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:53am
I just can't stop looking at this flawless install ... Cry

Well..to me it's flawless.  What yall think?

Replies:
Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:20am
I think it looks nice and believable and I am no weave/closure expert by far.  If that closure translate well in real life, then I will bow down in her direction. 

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:25am
It looks good. Closure behind the hair line. I like the curls in the hair.

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:51am
I wonder if she's wearing the same hair she selling ....

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:54am
Great closure but I'm not about that closure behind the hairline life. Unless you have a relaxer , it starts to lift or something odd in the front. Like a plane getting ready for take off. 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:31am
nice install & closure
the curls were achieved by a curling wand.

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:07pm
im glad it's a natural scalp colour and her part thickness is natural looking as well. i hate girls with orange scalps and parts the width of an H1 hummer LOL< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Posted By: DCBuppie
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Great closure but I'm not about that closure behind the hairline life. Unless you have a relaxer , it starts to lift or something odd in the front. Like a plane getting ready for take off. 

Me too. It looks nice and all but when your hair starts growing back....l

No bueno.

Posted By: weftingqueen
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:43pm
Yep, that is a common problem with closures. I hate it when it does that

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:12pm
nice.

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:20pm
...I really can't stop lookin at it tho ...

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:38pm
Nice, but i could tell.

Love the curls

Posted By: KingsQueen9810
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:10pm

Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:38pm
I'm just not here for Ming Lee. I just don't get the hype. I think  the hair she sells is mediocre and her styling techniques are nothing unique or to rave about. I appreciate her ambition though and think her shop is beautiful, but I just don't get the hype in any capacity. Confused

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:59pm
It's cute, but I can tell. It may be the way the curls are that makes it detectable. 

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

It's cute, but I can tell. It may be the way the curls are that makes it detectable. 

It's detectable because her natural scalp is a little lighter than the closure so you can see where the closure ends and where her part starts...It still looks nice tho...One of those "what you all up in my part fo???" type thangs.. But hey..If you have to STUDY my weave to try and figure out where my hair starts and ends then I must have a pretty nice weave *snaps*

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:03pm
I like Ming but I'm not impressed......closure density is nice tho

Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:07pm
I hope no one get any ideas and start posting pics of their closure behind the hairline without proper care of their edges though. 

Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:11pm

I hope no one get any ideas and start posting pics of their closure behind the hairline without proper care of their edges though. 
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: SelfMadeDiva12
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

im glad it's a natural scalp colour and her part thickness is natural looking as well. i hate girls with orange scalps and parts the width of an H1 hummer LOL< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:27am
it's nice

Posted By: BeautyBeholder
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:18am
seem like a closure has to be sewn until its embedded into your own scalp for people to give props

Posted By: SinCityKitty
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:31am
She always has some bomb curls. But I'd have to see a persons head in person before I'd consider their closure app flawless. Pics can be sooo deceiving!!

Posted By: Beauty620
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:55am
LOVE IT

Posted By: OhMyCurlz
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by KingsQueen9810 KingsQueen9810 wrote:

It's detectable because her natural scalp is a little lighter than the closure so you can see where the closure ends and where her part starts...It still looks nice tho...One of those "what you all up in my part fo???" type thangs.. But hey..If you have to STUDY my weave to try and figure out where my hair starts and ends then I must have a pretty nice weave *snaps*

True. I've had bishes study my weave and my real hair. Hard. We all know that a "part" can easily make or break a install. 

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:45am

Originally posted by KingsQueen9810 KingsQueen9810 wrote:

True. I've had bishes study my weave and my real hair. Hard. We all know that a "part" can easily make or break a install. 

who you telling!! All up IN it But your right, it is indeed the part that tells it all....

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:47am
Looks good to me. I'd suspect it wasn't real based on the volume of the hair itself and the way the curls fall, BUT that's not taking anything from her. I study weaves. I appreciate it if its undetectable/no line of demarcation.

I wear lace fronts behind the hairline and I've got everything down but getting the scalp color right. Makeup doesn't work for me, gives an orangey look in certain light. I may try dyeing with tea next time.

Anybody in here a scalp whiz? I'd love a little insight.

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:55am
wow I was expecting some doodoo

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:09am
This title

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:30am

LOLLOL

The install is nice though.

Posted By: Ashtash05
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:32am
Gorgeous! Looks great to me!

Posted By: Teesweet
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:02pm
I like it! Looks very natural...

Posted By: BeautyBeholder
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:40pm
this is not Craigslist. i dont know why people are..nevermind.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:18pm
Meryl do you supply the closures? If so start lowering the density when you order.....

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:53pm
I was about to say that closure look like its density is 180%Cry and the hair color choice are suspect. 

Posted By: DonBellaDiva
Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by meryl meryl wrote:

I love that look!

My sister and I do pretty nice full installs with closures on out clients, and our fulls are just $55 total; " />

This is our hair, closure, install and color

This shat looks thick as fawk, like she 4c and sweated out her silk press hollering in church and tried to throw some yellow magnetic rollers in it to get it back. No thanks!

Posted By: RedWine
Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:54am
How do you post an install that looks worst then the ones I do myself?

I just don't know how someone could post that obvious install after seeing the pic the OP provided. Most stylist I know are pretty smart and know how to properly show their work. 

Are these folks even licensed cosmologists or just working from home?

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:42am
Are these folks even licensed cosmologists or just working from home?

If I was spun around in the chair for THAT , home or salon someone about to be doing a take down.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:00pm
77 likes /:

Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:50pm

Posted By: stema hair
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:33am
Perfect hair, nice Smile

Posted By: Nitty0102
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:56am
[:Y:] mings hair is always on point

Print Page | Close Window