Print Page | Close Window

Deep breaths, deep breaths...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368653
Printed Date: Aug 17 2018 at 2:49am

Topic: Deep breaths, deep breaths...
Posted By: ragincajin
Subject: Deep breaths, deep breaths...
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:27pm
So I get to my office today and am reminded about a partners meeting.
Ok.
Time goes by, meeting time is here, and here come yt folk.

The biggest dyck at the firm, who also happens to be managing partner, who also happens to believe that blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and any other person who walks the earth in brown skin, is a waste of space, turns to me and says:

"I am so glad you're ok. We all wondered if you people would behave your selves after that innocent man was convicted the other day." He was talking about the Dunn trial.

It took me a minute, because what I really wanted to do was throw my coffee right in his pasty azz face. But instead, I said, "Oh (I'll call him Dyck)...Oh Dyck...I just feel so fortunate to have partners like you. All of you. So caring. You know when that Sandusky mess flared up, we were all so concerned about you. Your kids too. All that child rape. Nasty business. But look at you. Chipper as ever. And how’s your son?”

You could hear white folk sucking air. His son is gay. Both Penn State alum.

So in other words Dyck, you wanna fu*k with me, ok. Let’s fu*k.
This dyck always tries me. Always plays the us- against- your- kind card. Everyone in that room knows good and well that there was no “we.” There never is. Just him being a dyck. And everyone in that room knows that I worked my azz off and deserve a seat at that table. Even this mofo. Money is his god. If I hadn’t produced, he would have gotten rid of me second year.

Ah…but the piece de resistance was the look on his face. It was pure hatred. I looked him right in the eye and smirked at him. The crack in his façade is that flamer son of his. Coming to the office beat up, drunk, high, dressed like he was on a float in a gay parade. Exec asst’s putting him in the private dining room to hide his tore up azz. What a fine job you did with the boy Dyck. Fine job.

Yeah, mofo. I know you hate me. And after all these years, you suspected that I hated you too. Today I removed any doubt.

Three more years and I quit.

Replies:
Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:30pm
"You People"

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:33pm
That was beautiful...
http://nkayesel.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/how-to-make-jokes-about-the-sg-haze/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:33pm
you have the gift  of gab in telling this story.....love how you were nicety to him...kudos

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:34pm
Great retort!

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:35pm
Seriously....That was superb....Saying your piece without losing your cool? ..and on your toes?
Get em.....

Posted By: afrokock
i love that ether

that was beautiful!

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

He had that sh*t coming!!!!!   Bravo. 

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:39pm
I bet his ass wasnt expecting that comeback. Lit that ass on fire! Clap

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:41pm
He is a mofo to his heart.
Full of hatred.
And just like 99% of white folk, he can't see where he, or his kind, is ever wrong.
They try my very soul.
Fu*k 'em. Three more years and I quit. I'm too old for this sh*t.
And they're not worth a sh*t.
This is a game we never win.
I don't care your education, position, money. You never win with these cretins.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

"You People"

Yes girl. That's what we are- "you people."
That slimy bastard should be glad we "behave" cause when we get tired, it's on. You don't want to see us not behaving.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

"Oh (I'll call him Dyck)...Oh Dyck...I just feel so fortunate to have partners like you. All of you. So caring. You know when that Sandusky mess flared up, we were all so concerned about you. Your kids too. All that child rape. Nasty business. But look at you. Chipper as ever. And how’s your son?”

LOL i did too.Shocked

awesome post tho. great job op!

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:56pm

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Seriously....That was superb....Saying your piece without losing your cool? ..and on your toes?
Get em.....

But I feel like I did lose it. I was pissed and left early. I NEVER leave early. That alone will give yt folk something to talk about for the next month. Let 'em talk. They can choke on it.

Ten years ago I would have ignored him. I heard it through the grapevine that he's said I am afraid of him. Bit*h please. The difference now is that I know I am leaving in three years. I have been waiting for his azz. Come and get me baby. C'mon.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

San...see how that yt woman is stirring that tea in your avi? That's me right now. Just sitting and waiting.

(Bernie Mac voice.)Stirring like m'fu*king coffee. Stirring like m'fu*king coffee.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:16pm
LOVED IT!!

When I read title, I thought you had sucked up to a situation. So glad you showed him to not f*ck with you anymore. And I love how you stayed poised.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:48pm
Ragin

Dyck

the others

bhm

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:54pm
Lmao at the reactions in this threat. I wholeheartedly support your approach to the situation. Now, why are you waiting three years to quit?

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:58pm
Wow, that ether was amazing. What did your co-workers say (if at all)?  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:58pm
Well done

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Wow, that ether was amazing. What did your co-workers say (if at all)?  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

They ran home to tell their significant haoles/others that the black woman at the office lost it today. 

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Ragin

Dyck

the others

bhm

Tatee, you're a poet.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Lmao at the reactions in this threat. I wholeheartedly support your approach to the situation. Now, why are you waiting three years to quit?

Cause three years will make 26 years of my life in that place.
And our little one should be all done by then.
Then I'm gonna do something for the good of more than just rich yt folk.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:26pm

Not a word. They all know he's a prick. And they all know he had it coming. He's done crappy things to everyone, because he is a miserable human being. But me, he likes to torment publicly.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

They ran home to tell their significant haoles/others that the black woman at the office lost it today. 

True. How true. But what I might have lost today, will be back, in black, on Monday. It'll be just like that Kris Cross song I used to listen to: "Jump, jump. Daddy Mac will make ya jump, jump. Believe that!"

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:39pm
That was such a masterful retort, Madame Ragin. I hear violins and I'm tearing up a bit... .

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:46pm

So I get to my office today and am reminded about a partners meeting.
Ok.
Time goes by, meeting time is here, and here come yt folk.

The biggest dyck at the firm, who also happens to be managing partner, who also happens to believe that blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and any other person who walks the earth in brown skin, is a waste of space, turns to me and says:

"I am so glad you're ok. We all wondered if you people would behave your selves after that innocent man was convicted the other day." He was talking about the Dunn trial.

It took me a minute, because what I really wanted to do was throw my coffee right in his pasty azz face. But instead, I said, "Oh (I'll call him Dyck)...Oh Dyck...I just feel so fortunate to have partners like you. All of you. So caring. You know when that Sandusky mess flared up, we were all so concerned about you. Your kids too. All that child rape. Nasty business. But look at you. Chipper as ever. And how’s your son?”

So in other words Dyck, you wanna fu*k with me, ok. Let’s fu*k.
This dyck always tries me. Always plays the us- against- your- kind card. Everyone in that room knows good and well that there was no “we.” There never is. Just him being a dyck. And everyone in that room knows that I worked my azz off and deserve a seat at that table. Even this mofo. Money is his god. If I hadn’t produced, he would have gotten rid of me second year.

Ah…but the piece de resistance was the look on his face. It was pure hatred. I looked him right in the eye and smirked at him. The crack in his façade is that flamer son of his. Coming to the office beat up, drunk, high, dressed like he was on a float in a gay parade. Exec asst’s putting him in the private dining room to hide his tore up azz. What a fine job you did with the boy Dyck. Fine job.

Yeah, mofo. I know you hate me. And after all these years, you suspected that I hated you too. Today I removed any doubt.

Three more years and I quit.

i would sue him for something, anything! americans get away with suing for everything lol
i'm sure you have a case too
a few years ago, a girl sued her boss for sexual harassment and got $100 milli lol

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:53pm
That's why I haven't even bothered applying at any big-law good ole boy type firms. The envy, backstabbing and competition would not bode well with my personality type. YT men are intimidated by me, both physically and mentally and making partner would be an uphill battle. I'm perfectly fine going up against them solo as opposing counsel.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:58pm
You are my hero!CryClap

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:59pm
And that is how you play the mf game lmaoooo!

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

That's why I haven't even bothered applying at any big-law good ole boy type firms. The envy, backstabbing and competition would not bode well with my personality type. YT men are intimidated by me, both physically and mentally and making partner would be an uphill battle. I'm perfectly fine going up against them solo as opposing counsel.

Tru, you're speaking the truth. It shouldn't be. It's not right. But it is what it is.

The years have taught me that the most cowardly, twisted, perverted, delusional, evil people walk this earth in white skin.

I am not saying our folk are perfect, but at least we black folk admit when we mess up. White folk are always surprised, shocked and saddened when one of theirs shows their true colors. Never seen anything like it.

My best to you. Keep your chin up.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:29pm
ClapThumbs Up

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:40pm
My she-ro!!!!!!

That ether was that soul burning ether. I'm sure his soul burnt to a crisp after you said that, looked in his eyes, and smirked....

Beautiful! !

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:53pm
Girl that just made my day. I love it!! I wish I were that slick with my comebacks. I'm so blunt and rough I would have just cursed him out something terrible and told him to kiss my butt and probably got myself fired. 

Keep us updated op. I want to know what he is going to say tomorrow if anything.

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:55pm
^5 to you...u got in that ASS

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:58pm

Get em.....

But I feel like I did lose it. I was pissed and left early. I NEVER leave early. That alone will give yt folk something to talk about for the next month. Let 'em talk. They can choke on it.

Ten years ago I would have ignored him. I heard it through the grapevine that he's said I am afraid of him. Bit*h please. The difference now is that I know I am leaving in three years. I have been waiting for his azz. Come and get me baby. C'mon.

You go home, WOOSAH, get back in the game tomorrow, and you smile.

Whether you realize it or not, YOU'VE ALREADY WON!!!!!!!!

I bet those yt peopling are fuming....If they ask why you left, shrug it off and come up with a reason that has absolutely nothing to do with them...You maintained professionalism, but you didn't let DYCK walk all over you.

You keep ur chin up Ragin. Clap I'm rooting for you!

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:31pm
after the minstrel show that was a black history play at my daughters school and this i'm done with white people. I had finally calmed down and now to read this bullsh*t. you slayed his ass perfectly.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Girl that just made my day. I love it!! I wish I were that slick with my comebacks. I'm so blunt and rough I would have just cursed him out something terrible and told him to kiss my butt and probably got myself fired. 

Keep us updated op. I want to know what he is going to say tomorrow if anything.

It'll be Monday. After 20 something years, I finally take Fridays for myself...unless it's a dire emergency. And I mean dire.
But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that prick drank himself half to death today. He pulled that sh*t in front of all the partners and got his azz handed to him.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:42pm
Man I wonder if there is anything that burns a yt racist man's ass worse that being sonned by a strong, intelligent, black sista in a room full of other people.  He is still trying to find a comeback hours later......

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:53pm

I bet those yt peopling are fuming....If they ask why you left, shrug it off and come up with a reason that has absolutely nothing to do with them...You maintained professionalism, but you didn't let DYCK walk all over you.

Thank you. I was mad though. And I hate to ever be out of control. Felt like jumping across that conference table and having a Madea moment on his azz. 23 years and you can't give it a rest you sick fu*k?
People have been calling my secretary since I left though. She says white folk talkin' in hushed tones. She said they're probably plottin' like the Jews against Jesus, but it won't do them any good.   

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Man I wonder if there is anything that burns a yt racist man's ass worse that being sonned by a strong, intelligent, black sista in a room full of other people.  He is still trying to find a comeback hours later......

Only one thing Kfoxx: being shown the door by a strong black man.

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:09pm
One of the most gorgeous threads on here in a long time.

ragincajin you did thatHeart

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:10pm
That was some of those most beautiful ether I have ever beheld. Delivery..just superb.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:12pm

yes gawd...you gave that cac the bizness!!!!!!!!!  whew!  oh how i would love to have been up that conf room with my popcorn, adult beverage in hand and 3d glasses on!!!!!!

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

True. How true. But what I might have lost today, will be back, in black, on Monday. It'll be just like that Kris Cross song I used to listen to: "Jump, jump. Daddy Mac will make ya jump, jump. Believe that!"

*jumps around office* *claims Ragin like a muthafucca in the Racial Draft*

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:12pm
Perfect execution

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:19pm
You made us proud! ApproveClap

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:24pm
That was Great, I need Your type of Skillz!!!

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:28pm

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:50pm
So I tole a fellow co-worker Ragin's story and now both of us are strutting around the office with our chests puffed out like...

Ragin.... giving life to black folks everywhere.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:56pm
Heart Clap

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:24pm
Beautiful story Clap

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:38pm
Sit his ass down and let him know what time it is like Olivia Pope. From the way you sound, I'm sure you have the tact, intellectual, and social savvy-ness to set him straight. Folk like him, black or white will only respect a dog that bites back. You want me to catch him in the parking lot and holla at him? Just say the word momma!

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:57pm

Thank you. I was mad though. And I hate to ever be out of control. Felt like jumping across that conference table and having a Madea moment on his azz. 23 years and you can't give it a rest you sick fu*k?
People have been calling my secretary since I left though. She says white folk talkin' in hushed tones. She said they're probably plottin' like the Jews against Jesus, but it won't do them any good.   

*Pause*...AND you have a secretary...

Jesus, I've been blessed tonight....I'm telling my kids about this 1 day.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 11:35pm
Rajin is a bauce!!!!Cool

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

So I tole a fellow co-worker Ragin's story and now both of us are strutting around the office with our chests puffed out like...

Ragin.... giving life to black folks everywhere.
LOLClap

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:31am

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Only one thing Kfoxx: being shown the door by a strong black man.

Clap YES!!!

Posted By: kerysdream7
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:58am
That was so tactful. TongueClapClapClapClapClap

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:01am
You know how white people love to put minorities in their place? It's just as sweet putting them in their place. He is so lame and stupid. If his son is gay, then his son is like a minority. He should not be talking down to anybody. Probably thought you would sit there and take what he said, jerk. Good for you.

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:05am
You have me in here coming up with a few barbs to keep in my back pocket in case one of my many annoying coworkers gets out of line.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:00am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

You know how white people love to put minorities in their place? It's just as sweet putting them in their place. He is so lame and stupid. If his son is gay, then his son is like a minority. He should not be talking down to anybody. Probably thought you would sit there and take what he said, jerk. Good for you.

That's the thing Indie...I am tired of them dictating where "our place" should be. We should be able to choose wherever we want to be just like they get to choose.

And it wasn't about his son being gay. It was about him hitting below the belt. Way below the belt. How are you gonna cap on a murdered black teenager in front of me? It was too much. I gave it right back to him in the one place I know he has no cover- his son. I wasn't trying to cap on gay people. I was just trying to shove that hurt all up in his azz like he did to me. He'll be sh*t*ing golden bricks for a while to come. Image is everything to him.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:10am

*Pause*...AND you have a secretary...
Jesus, I've been blessed tonight....I'm telling my kids about this 1 day.

Yes Lawd! And she's been with me 18 years! And she is the Queen Bee of all the executive secretaries. Nothing goes on in that place that she doesn't know about.
She has watched executive secs come and go. The men like to hire blonde tits on stilts, parade 'em in front of their clients, screw 'em, use 'em, then get rid of them.
When I got there years ago, she was working for a white female lawyer. I asked around and found out she hated it. I stole her and I told her I ain't never giving her back.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:42am
Ragincajin you did that in a tactful manner...I wish I was more tactful I would have cussed his azz out and got fired...I'm growing LOL

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:08am
Integration Beer

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:12am
YAAAAAAAAAS you did that hunty! I'm not even mad

Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:30am
RAJINCAJIN!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!?

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Ragincajin you did that in a tactful manner...I wish I was more tactful I would have cussed his azz out and got fired...I'm growing LOL

LOLRight.....The Lawd is almost thru with meCry

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:00pm

That was beautiful...
http://nkayesel.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/how-to-make-jokes-about-the-sg-haze/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:33am
I read that and my heart smiled like

http://s80.photobucket.com/user/lashyja82/media/Emoticons/e9f4sk.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:45pm
I actually thank you guys.
There are many, many things one simply cannot say in one's real life, and it takes a toll.

Welp, back to work.
Good night and good luck BHM.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:36am
Update: That mofo hasn't said a word, I mean not A word to me since.
And...according to my good buddies in security, that bit*h had to call a car service that day because he was too drunk to drive home.

Dave Chappelle voice: Gotcha bit*h.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:54am
Nice one

The hell gonna say?

Print Page | Close Window