Print Page | Close Window

Quick Question

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368639
Printed Date: Jul 16 2018 at 12:35am


Topic: Quick Question
Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Subject: Quick Question
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:39am
If you have a boyfriend, you also live with a roommate. Your bf stays the night and sleeps in, your front door slam locks but per you and your roommates preference you lock all of the locks whenever leaving the house. You tell said boyfriend please leave before my roommate so she can lock the door, is that immature of us (the roommate and the girlfriend, or immature of him if he says we should get over it and it doesn't matter because the door slam locks. 



Replies:
Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:42am
Girl, huh?

This sounds all around petty. Why you come to BHM with this gyal? You know it's silly


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:43am
no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:51am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.

Lol it has nothing to even do with her I know that for a fact, it's because he's a disrespectful little sh*t. I already told him I'm calling the cops if he refuses to leave the house. 


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:52am
your house.. your comfort/security level.. your rules. 

maturity has nothing to do with it. 

although id probably feel that it wasnt a big deal either unless there were recent break ins… id respect your wishes.
maybe next time give him your keys so he can lock it.. and he can drop them off to you if its that serious



Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:53am
Hmm. If you have a roommate, there's no reason for him to be there alone.


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:58am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

your house.. your comfort/security level.. your rules. 

maturity has nothing to do with it. 

although id probably feel that it wasnt a big deal either unless there were recent break ins… id respect your wishes.
maybe next time give him your keys so he can lock it.. and he can drop them off to you if its that serious


This is how I feel, it may not be a big deal to some but I feel like if we don't live together you don't put your hand on my keys period, Long story short he came to my house at 12 something last night belligerent drunk banging on the door (to which he demanded I apologize for not welcoming him with open arms), waking both of us up I told him this morning leave before my roommate leaves because you don't have keys and she needs to lock the door. I prefer that he leaves with me in the morning because i don't think it's respectful of my guests being in the house when I'm not there when my roommate is there unless someone is like in from out of town or it's family and because I also know that my now ex-bf is retarded and will pull some sh*t like "I'll leave when I feel like it" because i try to give him the benefit of the doubt and obviously this is what I get, now I'm worried about the things in my house but I can't leave work the earliest I can leave is like 1:30. I guess it might not seem like a big deal but I've also dealt with this dumb sh*t for a while


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:02am
lol @ someone who doesnt live in your house telling you to get over something.  he doesnt respect you or your roommate or he wouldve walked out the door when you did.  what he need to be there for?


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:04am
Really? Bless his heart. How you gon complain about a living situation in which you don't pay rent or reside?

He's being immature (and disrespectful) and can adapt.

Problem? He can have you play sleepover at his place.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:08am
girl… poof before its too late

i didnt know he was one of them 


Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:10am
yall let dudes stay at you all place when you are not there, especially when you have a female roommate? When I was younger and had roommates, the boyfriends were never allowed to be there alone. Even now, last summer me and my dude had a female house sitting for us, since we were doing a lot of traveling. Our neighbor told us that she was leaving her bummy boyfriend in our house when she went to work. That was clearly against the rules. Obviously my dude was pissed.


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:15am
I literally thought like okay he'll leave before she leaves, and typically he just leaves with me, he never stays. I was like you know what he was wasted when he got here let me let him sleep a little. That was the biggest mistake ever I already called the cops but I have to be there for them to come, I already let him know if even one thing is broken vandalized or missing I'm marching up to his job with the police in tow, that bullsh*t


Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:15am
Another reason why I don't do roommates. Boy gotta go when I want him gone, regardless


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

If you have a boyfriend, you also live with a roommate. Your bf stays the night and sleeps in, your front door slam locks but per you and your roommates preference you lock all of the locks whenever leaving the house. You tell said boyfriend please leave before my roommate so she can lock the door, is that immature of us (the roommate and the girlfriend, or immature of him if he says we should get over it and it doesn't matter because the door slam locks. <span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>
He sound sorry as hell! He should not be upset that you and your roommate need that peace of mind like wtf. He also should be walking out with you to go to his own job or at the very least walking you to your car before he gets in his. Sorry ass want to sleep in, eat up all the food, take a shyt and leave your house smelling of sorry ass man. Girl did I say he is sorry? His ass is sorry, get rid of that turd! Yuck at the thought of him mumbling cause you want him to leave YOUR place. You seem afraid of him.


Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:17am
Nah.... he wouldn't be let in if he gon steal

If I know you a thief, youre not coming in... for what, to shop?


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:17am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I literally thought like okay he'll leave before she leaves, and typically he just leaves with me, he never stays. I was like you know what he was wasted when he got here let me let him sleep a little. That was the biggest mistake ever I already called the cops but I have to be there for them to come, I already let him know if even one thing is broken vandalized or missing I'm marching up to his job with the police in tow, that bullsh*t
Is he on drugs?


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I literally thought like okay he'll leave before she leaves, and typically he just leaves with me, he never stays. I was like you know what he was wasted when he got here let me let him sleep a little. That was the biggest mistake ever I already called the cops but I have to be there for them to come, I already let him know if even one thing is broken vandalized or missing I'm marching up to his job with the police in tow, that bullsh*t
Is he on drugs?

He isn't but he is touched, I'm sure of it. If i didn't know it then I sure know it now, I wish you guys could see these texts I'm avoiding posting them because TMI but have you ever spoken to someone so delusional that they almost make you believe what they are saying. he has selctive hearing and reading, said i was being ridiculous for getting mad at him for showing up drunk and belligerent and i told him like dude it's not even just about me, i have a roommate who you also woke up with your bullsh*t, y'all Im over it, this was it for me. 


Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:21am
Who is the op in her former bhm life?


Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:22am
^ who wasn't she


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:23am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Who is the op in her former bhm life?

pookes sofamous sereneity who ever this has nothing to do with this I'm just making sure that I am not the only person that thinks his behavior is crazy, because he has a way of making everyone seem like they are not right with his passionate delusions of what he believes is right. 


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:33am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it. 

This^^^
Unless he is paying rent as a 3rd roommate, he should enter and leave the apartment with his girlfriend and should not access nor remain in the apartment when the girlfriend is not there.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:33am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.

Lol it has nothing to even do with her I know that for a fact, it's because he's a disrespectful little sh*t. I already told him I'm calling the cops if he refuses to leave the house. 


Girl they bumping uglies....LOL


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:36am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.

Lol it has nothing to even do with her I know that for a fact, it's because he's a disrespectful little sh*t. I already told him I'm calling the cops if he refuses to leave the house. 


Girl they bumping uglies....LOL

Oh trust me she doesn't want to touch this crazy with a 10 foot pole. 


Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:36am
Aw lawd!


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.

Lol it has nothing to even do with her I know that for a fact, it's because he's a disrespectful little sh*t. I already told him I'm calling the cops if he refuses to leave the house. 


Girl they bumping uglies....LOL

Oh trust me she doesn't want to touch this crazy with a 10 foot pole. 

But you with him....LOL....chile where ya be meeting these broke lying ass bipolar dudes.....


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:39am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.

Lol it has nothing to even do with her I know that for a fact, it's because he's a disrespectful little sh*t. I already told him I'm calling the cops if he refuses to leave the house. 


Girl they bumping uglies....LOL

Oh trust me she doesn't want to touch this crazy with a 10 foot pole. 

But you with him....LOL....chile where ya be meeting these broke lying ass bipolar dudes.....

It took me a while to see that he was bi=-polar lol he hid his crazy well. But he isn't broke I was blinded by the pretty face and good career and often times very appealing personality 


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:42am
You lying if he had his own money he'd would be tryna hole  up at your house.....he'd call a cab and take his ass home......and if he's that cute he probably is tryna smush your roommate.....


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You lying if he had his own money he'd would be tryna hole  up at your house.....he'd call a cab and take his ass home......and if he's that cute he probably is tryna smush your roommate.....

Girl I'm here to debate his finances with you or what he is or isn't trying to do I already called the cops so case closed


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:45am
You also probably have never been with a real bi-polar person, money or not.


Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:45am
Lol.


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:47am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You lying if he had his own money he'd would be tryna hole  up at your house.....he'd call a cab and take his ass home......and if he's that cute he probably is tryna smush your roommate.....
I gotta concur.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:51am
he could have wanted some ass.. especially if drunk 
then he just didnt like being told when to leave for that reason 


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:53am
Don't get mad at me cause your life doesn't make a lick of sense....LOLLOLLOL


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

he could have wanted some ass.. especially if drunk 
then he just didnt like being told when to leave for that reason 


We all know Pookie woulda hopped the bus to let him hit.....comst now.


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Don't get mad at me cause your life doesn't make a lick of sense....LOLLOLLOL

you aren't worth getting mad over. Smile


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:56am
LMAO.....yall hate the truth.


Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:56am
Sounds suspect , not too many career oriented folks get pissy Drunk and sleeping in on a random weekday.

If you set his career and money situation aside would you still be with him?

I'd take this opportunity to exit if I were you .


Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Don't get mad at me cause your life doesn't make a lick of sense....LOLLOLLOL

you aren't worth getting mad over. Smile

lol


Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:58am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.

Lol it has nothing to even do with her I know that for a fact, it's because he's a disrespectful little sh*t. I already told him I'm calling the cops if he refuses to leave the house. 


Girl they bumping uglies....LOL

Oh trust me she doesn't want to touch this crazy with a 10 foot pole. 

But you with him....LOL....chile where ya be meeting these broke lying ass bipolar dudes.....

like attracts like


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:58am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


you aren't gonna let him cover again after this, are you?




Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:01am
No this was the last straw, he has done certain things like this before but I let it slide due to manic episodes but this is it. 


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:13am
Too many violations in one post.

-Man showing up drunk and belligerent when he knows I have to go to work?
-I'm letting him in even tho I'm concerned that he would steal or damage my belongings?
-I have to tell him more than once to leave MY SH!T and he has the audacity to challenge and question me?
-I'm leaving him in the house with my roommate so they can potentially bust nuts all over my sheets?

Nope, nope, nope...too much going on here.



Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:35am
It's time to buy a gun. That's trespassing...do all the blacks across America a favor and shoot him so we can rally for you.


Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:36am
Dead


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:38am
Girl i wish i could, and also just to clarify i would never ordinarily think he would steal anything but he has a temper and is also bi-polar and when he gets angry sometimes I don't know if he's going to go in a manic direction or not. 


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Don't get mad at me cause your life doesn't make a lick of sense....LOLLOLLOL




Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:40am
Its always not like that until your roomate is surfboarding on your mans dack. If he can't respect yoru rules then I would smash and send him home, that way he don;t have to touch nothing but the knob when you show his ass out the door.


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:42am
Your anger seems more plausible after you explained it a little more sofamous, cuz that first post had me rolling my eyes.

So you've dumped him?


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:42am
Confused People really need to ask questions about foolery like this????


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:43am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Is he white?


You tryna go for a hundred page push?


Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:43am
Is he white?


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Your anger seems more plausible after you explained it a little more sofamous, cuz that first post had me rolling my eyes.

So you've dumped him?

Yeah it's over, I have put up with at least 4 manic episodes in the past 3 months, i can't continue to do this. 


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:52am
i almost took on a bi-polar.. 
im so glad he stopped talking to me cus he thought id set him up 




Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i almost took on a bi-polar.. 
im so glad he stopped talking to me cus he thought id set him up 



girl it's so hard, especially when the good parts of them are so good, but sometimes the bad completely outweighs it. 


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Confused People really need to ask questions about foolery like this????


Now you know common sense isn't common round here
 
This thread entertains moi.Big smile
LOL


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:32am
im just now reading the whole thread bc it's late and im bored...

so, if the earliest you can leave is 1:30 and he also doesn't leave before your roommate on other days, what does he do for a living?  how does he have time to just be lounging around your spot when he comes over spontaneously without even a change of drawls.

and i definitely gather that he's white.  they love to kill women in scenarios like this so be careful.


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:52am
lol......so what happened with the cops ?


Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:55am
I couldn't get involved with a bi polar man. No sir. 

I done seen too many episodes of dates from hell to scare me away from bipolar men.


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:56am
Drop him...for good!


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:56am
Ended up having to file a restraining order because he definitely CAN NEVER do this sh*t again. I'm over it




Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:00am
never speak to him again and get someone to beat his ass 


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:02am
That's your fault you should have stayed there until his ass left....I'd be pissed if my roommate left her bipolar bf in the house with me....


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:02am
I swear i couldn't make this up, this by far is one of the worst experiences I've ever had. No suh, never again. 

eta: BHM doesn't have block or ignore button? 


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:06am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

That's your fault you should have stayed there until his ass left....I'd be pissed if my roommate left her bipolar bf in the house with me....

For once you are right, I should have never given him the benefit of the doubt at all in this situation thankfully I'm good friends with my roommate and she is understanding and forgiving because although they had no interaction yesterday I apologized profusly for even putting her in a situation that could have escalated


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:22am
Did this fool really say getting out of your house because you want him to is not a good reason?!

Definitely getting a white vibe with that f'ed up sense of entitlement.


Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Did this fool really say getting out of your house because you want him to is not a good reason?!

Definitely getting a white vibe with that f'ed up sense of entitlement.


THIS!!!! He's either white or crazy!!! Maybe both???


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by shellbee823 shellbee823 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Did this fool really say getting out of your house because you want him to is not a good reason?!

Definitely getting a white vibe with that f'ed up sense of entitlement.


THIS!!!! He's either white or crazy!!! Maybe both???

they are synonymous


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:22am
You sound like you feel sorry for the man or you really like him . Think of your safety and your roomate .
Why do you continue to sex and deal with a man like this ??????????????????
 

 

No more Miss Nice Ex. Tell him to go away and stand firm. Take control. He might not be in his right mind, but he should respect your wishes. you find him annoying, but it’s your responsibility to follow through when he tries to contact you. If he calls or texts or shows up where you are, ignore him, or at most tell him it’s important to you for him to leave you alone. I’ve been shirked by an ex in public, and I never tried again. It’s humiliating. If you’ve got another person in your life, don’t be afraid to say “I’ve moved on.” It’s not impolite, and it might be imperative to the health of your current relationship.. Get right in your head about it. The second step, if you’ve already told him how you feel and that you need him to go away is to begin to adjust your own mental state to be apathetic about him. Not hate, not resentment, just free him from your senses. Lose his number, ignore his texts and be empowered. . He needs to move on, and you need to regain control. But what if he doesn’t listen? If it’s been while and he’s still not hearing you, even when you take a firm and proactive approach to losing him for good, something is wrong. If he’s showing up at your house unannounced, being creepy, call the cops. Sounds drastic, but if there’s the slightest inkling that your safety is compromised, don’t hesitate to bring in the authorities. You know… if he’s for-real nuts.

But if it’s just about empowerment, getting the guts to tell him to move on, you might not have to be brutal, just honest. Say, “I don’t think you and I are able to be friends in a way that is healthy.” It’s your prerogative, girl. It’s your life.  Change your locks and stop giving the man a reason to feel , you want him by allowing the fool to sleep in your bed!!!



Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

You sound like you feel sorry for the man or you really like him . Think of your safety and your roomate .
Why do you continue to sex and deal with a man like this ??????????????????
 

 

No more Miss Nice Ex. Tell him to go away and stand firm. Take control. He might not be in his right mind, but he should respect your wishes. you find him annoying, but it’s your responsibility to follow through when he tries to contact you. If he calls or texts or shows up where you are, ignore him, or at most tell him it’s important to you for him to leave you alone. I’ve been shirked by an ex in public, and I never tried again. It’s humiliating. If you’ve got another person in your life, don’t be afraid to say “I’ve moved on.” It’s not impolite, and it might be imperative to the health of your current relationship.. Get right in your head about it. The second step, if you’ve already told him how you feel and that you need him to go away is to begin to adjust your own mental state to be apathetic about him. Not hate, not resentment, just free him from your senses. Lose his number, ignore his texts and be empowered. . He needs to move on, and you need to regain control. But what if he doesn’t listen? If it’s been while and he’s still not hearing you, even when you take a firm and proactive approach to losing him for good, something is wrong. If he’s showing up at your house unannounced, being creepy, call the cops. Sounds drastic, but if there’s the slightest inkling that your safety is compromised, don’t hesitate to bring in the authorities. You know… if he’s for-real nuts.

But if it’s just about empowerment, getting the guts to tell him to move on, you might not have to be brutal, just honest. Say, “I don’t think you and I are able to be friends in a way that is healthy.” It’s your prerogative, girl. It’s your life.  Change your locks and stop giving the man a reason to feel , you want him by allowing the fool to sleep in your bed!!!


I did, I've already filed a restraining order on him, that sh*t is over with


Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:34am
though your house your rules definitely applies but I gotta agree someone telling me they have to lock their self locking door sounds like a whole lot of needless bullsh*t.


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

though your house your rules definitely applies but I gotta agree someone telling me they have to lock their self locking door sounds like a whole lot of needless bullsh*t.

Slamlock can so easily be broken into, all you need is a credit card. I live in brooklyn. that sh*t lol


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:56am
it looks like those text messages are written by a 19 yr old boy.  i find it hard to believe that he was some kind of catch worth overlooking his bipolar condition.  he called you crazy for explaining the obvious to him, but i bet if you asked if his bipolar was flaring up it would be a problem.  he must've had the bluest of eyes.  he's immature as hell.


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

it looks like those text messages are written by a 19 yr old boy.  i find it hard to believe that he was some kind of catch worth overlooking his bipolar condition.  he called you crazy for explaining the obvious to you, but i bet if you asked if his bipolar was flaring up it would be a problem.  he must've had the bluest of eyes.  he's immature as hell.

He's 35 *face palm* and yes he has the bluest of eyes and the best damn cheekbones you ever did see. When he gets manic he's like really just i can't even explain it, you see the texts


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:01pm
Honestly, he should be ready to leave when you are.... no questions asked... I mean I thought it was pretty much unspoken rule especially when there are roomates involved.


Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:03pm
this is just dumb


Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:06pm
seeking attn


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:36pm
My advice is usually spot on.....y'all just want the Vaseline.....


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:43pm
LOL


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:01pm
wtf is this shyt??????
 
no this mofo didn't say the room mate much watch tv for a living...he needs face smacked...


Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:05pm
Not believing any of this.


Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:41pm
Is this the same guy that you wanted to get into treatment for his mental illness? If so, did he ever get it?


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

You also probably have never been with a real bi-polar person, money or not.


Bipolar is someone who switches between depression and mania, fyi.

And if he was already your ex, you shouldn't have opened the door when he knocked. How would you have felt if your roommate allowed some ex-boyfriend whom you don't trust inside your house AND he stayed over after you went to work?




Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by shellbee823 shellbee823 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Did this fool really say getting out of your house because you want him to is not a good reason?!

Definitely getting a white vibe with that f'ed up sense of entitlement.


THIS!!!! He's either white or crazy!!! Maybe both???

they are synonymous



LOLLOLLOLLOL


Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:48pm
there's so much to say on here. him judging your roommate for not leaving when HE wanted her to leave: crazy. him telling you that your reason for wanting him to leave isn't good enough even tho it's YOUR house: crazy. you basically leaving your roommate in a house with a bipolar man knowing that he somewhat despises her based on how he describes her thinking "watching tv is her job": crazy. what if she decides to say something vague like "hey i'm leaving now" aloud and it triggers him and he goes out and punches her in the face? this is too much. too much. he does sound like a 19 year old guy. are you in your 30s as well? chiiiii, he's crazy. and you are wrong for leaving your roommate in a possibly dangerous situation.



Print Page | Close Window