Print Page | Close Window

The Inversion Method Grow 1-2 Inches in 7 Days

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Hair Growth
Forum Description: Hair Growth issues, solutions, and discussions.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368594
Printed Date: Dec 11 2018 at 1:06am

Topic: The Inversion Method Grow 1-2 Inches in 7 Days
Posted By: Journey2WL
Subject: The Inversion Method Grow 1-2 Inches in 7 Days
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:20pm
Grow 1-2 Inches in 7 Days

This method actually works!
I gain 3.5 inches in 4 months :D

Here is the videos
How To
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXgdHoz4jc

Q&A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKsp8dug1g8

4 Inches in 4 Months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idCvDHNQg7o

if you have any questions please ask. Also theres lots of info in the description box off each video!

Replies:
Posted By: Physiqque
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:28am
Great post! I've never tried this method, but ima give it a shot! For only 4min/day it doesn't seem like too much trouble. It makes sense too, enabling blood flow to the scalp for faster growth

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:33am
Physsique this threads purpose was to get hits on her youtube channel.  there is already an inversion thread in this section that might be more helpful to you:

http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/1-inch-in-1-week-challenge_topic358833.html" rel="nofollow - http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/1-inch-in-1-week-challenge_topic358833.html

Posted By: Physiqque
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:05pm
Okay..thanks..

Posted By: Magick_Gurl
Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:56pm
I'd like to join your challenge if I can.
I already started the inversion method from the original person (youtube).
I started at the beginning of the month.  I already have 1 inch of growth.
Are there any other requirements on this challenge?
Thanks ;-)

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:23pm
No this wasnt created to great hit n my youtube channel. Dont share false info about me. I did not see a topic on the inversion method so i started one.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:26pm
For me for example. I use little to no heat. once a month or less. I also keep my hair in a bun 90-95% of the time.

The challene is mainly to do the inversion method for 4 months and share your results. Some people are using other growth aids along with the inversion method. The goal is to get the inch and to keep your hair healthy

Date Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:28pm
Its very easy and doesnt take much time. I prefer this growth aid over taking pills or using a hair potion. I created this post to share with everyone my results with the inversion method. Since i didnt see a post on it. Alot of people believe that it doesnt work and it does.

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Journey2WL Journey2WL wrote:

Its very easy and doesnt take much time. I prefer this growth aid over taking pills or using a hair potion. I created this post to share with everyone my results with the inversion method. Since i didnt see a post on it. Alot of people believe that it doesnt work and it does.

I never assume, so I tried it myself and it worked.  I will continue this journey. ;-)

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Journey2WL Journey2WL wrote:

No this wasnt created to great hit n my youtube channel. Dont share false info about me. I did not see a topic on the inversion method so i started one.

No worries. It's called 1-inch in 1-week (I think), and fairly long.
Starting this will make it easier for newcomers to BHM to join in.

Good Luck

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:04pm
Wondering....is there anyone else here doing this with or without other methods?

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:36pm
I have done this method in the past without success, however, I must admit I did not massage with Oil(s) prior to Inverting.
I am doing it again. This time using Oils, and warming it prior to massaging.
Today is day-3.
Half inch in a week will be considered success since it is what I would probably have gotten in a month.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:54pm
yes def try it with warm oil and i hope you get some growth!

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:55am
This is messy. Maybe I am using too much oil. Co-washing felt sooooo good tonight.
4-days left

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:34pm
Well for me, I massaged the oil into my scalp some days but was lazy the other few days.  However, I like the idea of warm oil.  I may have to try that next.

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

I have done this method in the past without success, however, I must admit I did not massage with Oil(s) prior to Inverting.
Today is day-3.
Half inch in a week will be considered success since it is what I would probably have gotten in a month.

FYI,
I read on another forum that someone combined this with the green house method.  Maybe that will help you achieve your goal.  Also, as mentioned here, some people use growth aids along with it.
Don't give up.  Good luck.

Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:13pm
yes when i first did the inversion for the first time,all of my hair was oily because i used too much oil. Try using less oil. Hope its less messy for you:)

Date Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Magick_Gurl Magick_Gurl wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Today is day-3.

FYI,
I read on another forum that someone combined this with the green house method.  Maybe that will help you achieve your goal.  Also, as mentioned here, some people use growth aids along with it.
Don't give up.  Good luck.

Thanks Magick. Good Luck to you also
I do GHE most nights taking advantage of the Oils in my hair. I do tend to go overboard with the oils though . I have also been taking powdered MSM for about 6 weeks.
It really does not take much time, and I cannot find anything about it that could be harmfull to my hair.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:51am
Well, I have been co-washing more than usual due to the oiling. Today is my 7th day, and it seems like I've gotten 1/4-inch. My hair has a mind of it's own, or maybe it's a hormonal thing .
I will continue with the GHE though.

Good Luck ladies, I hope you all do much better than I did

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:40pm
Benni is out for March!! got 1/4-inch, am grateful.

Hope everyone else got something for their week's commitment.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2015 at 6:41pm
Yes. The warm oil is a good idea and no doubt will feel nice to the scalp.  I will try this next.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Mar 09 2015 at 7:16pm
 mmmm i thought the inversion technique did not work every month. many people actually said that but the girl in the video gained 4" in 4 months.

eta: i like the bottle that she used
it seems like it makes it easier to apply something on scalp
i found it selling on sally's >>> http://www.sallybeauty.com/haircolor-bottle/SBS-568100,default,pd.html" rel="nofollow - here

Posted By: LadyAradia
Date Posted: Mar 10 2015 at 8:22am
That bottle is nice S&F. I think I will get an eyedropper bottle like farahdhukai uses. I think the eyedropper gets to the scalp without putting excess on the hair. The bottle you showed is great for hair color touchup.

Posted By: AmberColour
Date Posted: Mar 10 2015 at 11:04pm
I really need to get into this. I could use the inches, and it takes less than 10 minutes a day to do.

Posted By: FyneTxChic
Date Posted: Sep 08 2015 at 12:51am
I did it for the first time last month and it worked for me. I definitely had more new growth. I massaged with warm coconut and jojoba oil mix. I'm going to continue doing it monthly at least until the end of the year.

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Sep 08 2015 at 2:45pm
Today is the last day of inversion sessions for me for this month.
I "try" to make 7 days consecutively with 4 minute sessions.

I skip the oils

Print Page | Close Window