Print Page | Close Window

Mother, 42, has identical QUADRUPLETS

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368535
Printed Date: Sep 24 2018 at 8:51pm

Topic: Mother, 42, has identical QUADRUPLETS
Posted By: bindy
Subject: Mother, 42, has identical QUADRUPLETS
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:23am

Surprised mother, 42, who was expecting triplets has identical QUADRUPLETS

• Mississippi mom Kimberly Fugate had just delivered identical triplets by cesarean section when the doctor told her, 'There are more feet'
  • He then delivered a bonus baby girl
  • Incredibly, the fourth baby had managed to hide during the numerous ultrasounds Fugate, 42, underwent during her pregnancy
  • The four girls were born February 8 at the University of Mississippi Medical Center
  • They were almost 13 weeks premature but are all doing well  in the neonatal intensive care unit at the hospital.
  • The Fugates also have a 10-year-old daughter who no doubt will be a dedicated babysitter in future

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Helen+Pow" rel="nofollow - HELEN POW

PUBLISHED: 22:33 EST, 16 February 2014 UPDATED: 05:53 EST, 17 February 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2561011/Mom-Kimberly-Fugate-expecting-triplets-gives-birth-identical-QUADRUPLETS-fourth-baby-wasnt-picked-ultrasound.html#comments" rel="nofollow - A Mississippi mother was stunned when she learned she was expecting triplets.

But the ultimate shock came when her doctor delivered four healthy babies -- identical quadruplets -- instead of three. 

Kimberly Fugate had just delivered identical triplets by cesarean section when the doctor told her, 'There are more feet' and then went on to deliver a bonus baby girl.

Slim chances: The likelihood of giving birth to quadruplets, like the Fugate girls, pictured, are 1 in 729,000, but the chance of having identical babies is almost incalculable -  around 13 million to 1
+7

Slim chances: The likelihood of giving birth to quadruplets, like the Fugate girls, pictured, are 1 in 729,000, but the chance of having identical babies is 'almost incalculable' - around 13 million to 1

Shock: Kimberly Fugate, pictured, had just delivered identical triplets by cesarean section when the doctor told her, There are more feet and then went on to deliver a bonus baby girl
+7

Shock: Kimberly Fugate, pictured, had just delivered identical triplets by cesarean section when the doctor told her, 'There are more feet' and then went on to deliver a bonus baby girl

Incredibly, the fourth baby had managed to hide during the numerous ultrasounds Fugate, 42, underwent during her pregnancy.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560710/Is-ancestor-I-Shakespeares-14th-great-nice-baptised-church-buried.html" rel="nofollow - Is this my ancestor I see before me? Shakespeare's 14th great-niece baptised at church where he is buried
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2560708/Simon-Cowell-shares-touching-snaps-baby-son-Eric.html" rel="nofollow - Simon Cowell shares touching first family pictures of newborn baby son Eric... as he says 'I never knew how much love and pride you could feel'

The four girls were born February 8 at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. They were almost 13 weeks premature but are all doing well in the neonatal intensive care unit at the hospital.

Fugate's husband, Craig, had no idea there was a fourth baby until he went to visit his wife in the recovery room following the birth. 

Hidden: Incredibly, the fourth baby had managed to hide during the numerous ultrasounds Fugate, 42, underwent during her pregnancy
+7

Hidden: Incredibly, the fourth baby had managed to hide during the numerous ultrasounds Fugate, 42, underwent during her pregnancy

Upsizing: Fugates husband, Craig, right, had no idea there was a fourth baby until he went to visit his wife in the recovery room following the birth. The couple also has a 10-year-old daughter, left
+7

Upsizing: Fugate's husband, Craig, right, had no idea there was a fourth baby until he went to visit his wife in the recovery room following the birth. The couple also has a 10-year-old daughter, left

ICU: The four girls were born February 8 at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. They were almost 13 weeks premature but are all doing well in the neonatal intensive care unit at the hospital
+7

ICU: The four girls were born February 8 at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. They were almost 13 weeks premature but are all doing well in the neonatal intensive care unit at the hospital

That's when she held up her arm and showed him four plastic identification bracelets then asked him to count, she told  http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20140215/NEWS01/302150026/Birth-day-surprise-Miss-mom-delivers-rare-set-quads?nclick_check=1" rel="nofollow - The Clarion-Ledger  newspaper. 

UMMC's director of maternal-fetal medicine Dr James Bofill said he's never seen anything like this in his 27-year career.

'I was very embarrassed, obviously,' he said. 'The news was sent to me by one of my fellows. I thought she was kidding.'

The likelihood of giving birth to quadruplets is 1 in 729,000, but the chance of having identical babies is 'almost incalculable' --  around 13 million to 1. 

No more: Mrs Fugate told the Clarion-Ledger she considers the quadruple birth a blessing. However, she said she doesnt plan on having any more children
+7

No more: Mrs Fugate told the Clarion-Ledger she considers the quadruple birth 'a blessing.' However, she said she doesn't plan on having any more children

Four for the price of three: Fugates husband, Craig, had no idea there was a fourth baby until she showed him the four ID bracelets on her wrist
+7

Four for the price of three: Fugate's husband, Craig, had no idea there was a fourth baby until she showed him the four ID bracelets on her wrist

The Fugates, who also have a 10-year-old daughter, Katelyn, named the babies Kenleigh Rosa, Kristen Sue, Kayleigh Pearl and Kelsey Roxanne.

The premature quadruplets are expected to stay in hospital until May.

In the meantime, the family has much to organize back at home in Fayess, south Mississippi.

Mrs Fugate told the Clarion-Ledger she considers the quadruple birth 'a blessing.'

However, she said she doesn't plan on having any more children.

'This. Is. It,' she said.

Read more:
  • http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20140215/NEWS01/302150026/Birth-day-surprise-Miss-mom-delivers-rare-set-quads?nclick_check=1" rel="nofollow - Birthday surprise

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2561011/Mom-Kimberly-Fugate-expecting-triplets-gives-birth-identical-QUADRUPLETS-fourth-baby-wasnt-picked-ultrasound.html#ixzz2ta42ZDE2" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2561011/Mom-Kimberly-Fugate-expecting-triplets-gives-birth-identical-QUADRUPLETS-fourth-baby-wasnt-picked-ultrasound.html#ixzz2ta42ZDE2  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:28am
Ummmm....
Somebody lyin' about somethin'.

Posted By: Joja1107
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:30am
Is she 42 or her husband? Cuz................Ouch

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:31am
Mom is a hard looking 42, even in Yt Years.

Congrats to them and I hope all the babies are healthy.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:33am
Um......surely they meant 62......right??

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:38am
Welp...

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:07am
Four of the same? I hope they turn out cute cuz...

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:18am
She 42?  she been living hard.  she look like alluhdem granmudda.  as far as other possible comments...i'm just gone let y'all handle that.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:38am
Wait I thought that was the grandmother overseeing her grandbabies till I saw the tags on her arm. She looks 82 not 42.

Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:48am
Shocked When I saw the first pic of the mother I thought it was the grandmother!!! Wow....ahm I hope the babies do well........

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:54am
Carrying multiples wreaks havoc on a woman's body.

Her husband is good-looking so I think the babies will be alright. She needs to colour her hair, it makes her look even more tired than she is. 

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:57am
those were nice comment YG.....that is all I got

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:01am
don't they mean 52? her husband is probably 62 though.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:01am
named the babies Kenleigh Rosa, Kristen Sue, Kayleigh Pearl and Kelsey Roxanne.

They trying to scar the babies for life with these half trailer park names.

Sue, Pearl, and Roxanne don't belong in anyone's names in 2014.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by pinkdiemond pinkdiemond wrote:

I'm just having a hard time criticising a woman's looks when she's just delivered four babies in one go.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

don't they mean 52? her husband is probably 62 though.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:21am
She looks old as hell & her husband looks creepy.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:25am
You guys are evillllll. She'll look betther after 6 weeks or maybe not. whew she gotta run back and forth to feed 4 babies. The older daughter will be a baby sitter for life.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:33am
42? That is a British 42. 

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:41am
she's gonna feel awful when she reads the comments people have made about her looks. You already feel crappy after giving birth and feel unattractive.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:31am
So no thank you to new babies at 42.  One would probably be no big deal but 4 of them.  Nope, hell no, no way, no thank you. 

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:32am
ummm ive never had kids but I don't think you age 20 years during the labor process.

And yes, giving birth does wreak havoc on a woman's body...that why God create "mommy makeovers" lol.... but face is not the cause of pregnancy.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

So no thank you to new babies at 42.  One would probably be no big deal but 4 of them.  Nope, hell no, no way, no thank you. 

42? I wouldn't want that now at about half her age. I'd repent, quick.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:36am
She looks like Kate Winslet in Titanic you know the part when she was like 92 years old.CryCryCry

Posted By: blackarosoe
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by PrincessSher PrincessSher wrote:

Shocked When I saw the first pic of the mother I thought it was the grandmother!!! Wow....ahm I hope the babies do well........

me tooLOLLOL

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:49am
*if i look like that in 2 yrs, just club me over the head like a sea lion and end my suffering.

*i look forward to page 200 of this thread

*those sweet babies i hope that they are able to get endorsements for free stuff, commercials, etc.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:50am
wait! THIS WENT DOWN IN MISSISSIPPI USA??? I THOUGHT SHE WAS ONE OF THOSE HA RD WHITE BRITSShocked

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:50am
i swear she looks like my 82 yo gramma she aint nooobbodies 42!! and you telling me people on this board look down on some for having kids before 35 and this is 42!!! im done! DONE

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:54am
 i wanna see her pic before pregnancy..

i wonder how they got together..

identical quads is really cool though.. did she use anything special or she just naturally got preggo with 4?

1 looks darker.. i wonder if she'll stay darker..  

it must be crazy to prepare and have 3 of everything.. then need to run out and get 1 more of everything

cool story breh 

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im sure that he wooed, pursued and locked that down in record speedLOL

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:58am
all in here acting brand new, shocked about that yt woman's look...y'all already know shes x2 in black people's years, that's a given....and then add the fact that 4 people were living in her Pinch

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:06am
that woman and i are nowhere near the same age...christ...

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

I'm just having a hard time criticising a woman's looks when she's just delivered four babies in one go.

not saying you should criticize, but um...caesarean..she didnt do much of anything...unless she was going natural route first and they ended up having to do a section

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

she's gonna feel awful when she reads the comments people have made about her looks. You already feel crappy after giving birth and feel unattractive.

if that elderly white woman comes on BHM and reads my comments...sorry I was trying to find a f*ck to give but I can't find it.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:22am
Seee what happens when y'all brotha date YT women.....she eventually looks like ya granny......

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:27am
42?..congrats and praying their healthy and safe

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:02am
She might have been on drugs in her early years. She has led a rough life.
13 week premature is really bad. I hope they are all healthy.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

i swear she looks like my 82 yo gramma she aint nooobbodies 42!! and you telling me people on this board look down on some for having kids before 35 and this is 42!!! im done! DONE

wtf am i yelling lmfaoo LOLCry

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

all in here acting brand new, shocked about that yt woman's look...y'all already know shes x2 in black people's years, that's a given....and then add the fact that 4 people were living in her Pinch

I dont know why I cracked up at 4 people living in her CryLOL but it was funny

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:16am
The woman already looked like that before getting pregnant, her looks have nothing to do with givign birth. Pregnancy doesn't mean looking crappy. She couldn't color her hair while pregnant and now she looks older than she is.

I find selfish to have children that late in life. When they reach 10 years old, she will be 52, and big sister will be not only their babysitter but mommy #2, because mom won't have energy to run after them.

Babies and big sister are cute though.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:19am
Damn y'all think 42 is old to have a baby?

I actually think that's an ok age.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I think that is pretty standard for multiples though. Twins are usually preterm and I think even sooner for triplets so this is no surprise.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't think it's too old.
My mom had me at around 35 and they say that's too old too. LOL

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:28am

I think that is pretty standard for multiples though. Twins are usually preterm and I think even sooner for triplets so this is no surprise.

wow. I didn't know that.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:48am

2/3 of babies born before 24 weeks die. She was right at the cut off at 13 weeks early.

That is why multiple births are so dangerous. Full term for twins is 38 weeks vs. 40 because the lungs are fully developed at 38, they dont have the extra weeks to put on weight like single babies. So you might hear about them being premature but as long as it's only a few weeks early it's ok.

This is one of the things I worry about the most. I have twins due this summer and I am praying for at least 34 healthy weeks.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:52am
Before birth control was invented all my older relatives had babies right until menopause in their late 40s/ early 50s.

Being done with kids by 35 is some new world hormonal contraception craziness.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

im sure that he wooed, pursued and locked that down in record speedLOL

i bet

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:53am

i dont see what the problem is. i know plenty of women who had their first child in late 30s with no problems and went on to have their second in early 40s. 
42 is not old.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:53am
ivf??

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't think it's too old.
My mom had me at around 35 and they say that's too old too. LOL

Mom had me at 41 --i was her last child though...

and campfire was born after 35. Meh.
Once youre healthy, mentally ready, and given the go ahead by your obgyn, its fine

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ivf??

Ivf can't create identical babies, only fraternal. If the OP is true that happened spontaneously.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:02pm

Before birth control was invented all my older relatives had babies right until menopause in their late 40s/ early 50s.

LOL
it's not like folks just stopped having sex at age 40 back then lol.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

IA, 
However, she looks old in the before pic. 

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:04pm
i wonder why they didnt even bother to smirk on their family pic… 

weird… 

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:05pm
I wouldn't want to have a baby at 42 too risky

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:07pm
shes 42? (i just saw the pic)

fuuuuuck

chick is at least 80

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:10pm
Oh wow. When I read the caption that granny was actually 42 and the mom...I had to look twice! Babies do not age you 20 years in 6-7 months.

No way.LOL

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

LOL
it's not like folks just stopped having sex at age 40 back then lol.

No and they didn't get divorced as often back then either so they had to find a way to pass the time..lol

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Oh wow. When I read the caption that granny was actually 42 and the mom...I had to look twice! Babies do not age you 20 years in 6-7 months.

No way.LOL

GUUUUUUURL.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:37pm
she aged like a white woman married to a black man

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:58pm
Grandma's are raising other peoples kids in droves these days anyways...so what's the difference Ermm?

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:23pm
Congrats on the twins Melikey!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:26pm

No way.LOL

lol girrrl I was looking at that pic like I need to reevaluate my whole life and stop playing and push some babies out by 30. 

My auntie had her last baby in her 40s and looks better than ever, but she's black so.....

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by lexis83 lexis83 wrote:

Congrats on the twins Melikey!

Thank you!

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:53pm

Oh wow. When I read the caption that granny was actually 42 and the
mom...I had to look twice! Babies do not age you 20 years in 6-7 months.

No way.LOL

Lmaoo

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:54pm
Congrats @melikey hopefully you make a labor & delivery thread

oh and this thread is not dragging her for having kids at 42 she's being dragged purely because she is a yt that looks 83 years old LOL and her husband might be a certifiable coon

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:59pm
wow.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:07pm
Yay melikey!Party

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Congrats @melikey hopefully you make a labor & delivery thread

Maybe, look for a thread titled "giving birth at any age is a bad idea" or " why can't men get pregnant?" or more simply " this is some bull!" Lol

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:50pm
White ppl age like milk so I'm not shocked.

I don't know what's wrong with the world, either you're having babies too young or too old.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:55pm
She looks at least 60...at least.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:14pm

Yay melikey!Party

Thanks !

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:16pm
I actually don't see an issue with having a baby at 42.  I was almost 40 when I had my last.  What I cannot fathom is being 42 and having FOUR babies to take care of.  Kiss the rest of your empty nest time goodbye.  I got one left at home and I can't wait for this lil niccah to go to college.  I'm so over child rearing and ready to be out on cruises every 3 months w/o a care in the worldSmile

And he can hang (travel) with me and dad cause its just him.  And its easy to find somewhere for him to go.  Ain't nobody trying watch nobodies 4 cheeren.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Grandma's are raising other peoples kids in droves these days anyways...so what's the difference Ermm?

Those are the kids that claim to be "raised by the streets."

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:27pm
4 is a lot for anyone.. but especially a 42 year old…

4 diapers to change
4 mouths to feed
4 little things screaming (and throughout various times of the day/night.. sometimes all at once)
4 babies to get dressed
4 babies to bathe
etc… 

maybe they'll be given some money though due to the rarity of this.. they could use a nanny or two.. or husband work less

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:29pm

she was probably born in 42'

aint no way having a baby can age you that much....

thats all, i wish them the bestBeer

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

damn damn damn! those babies are gonna age her by at least 20 years

..what a blessing though and all identical? I'd be dressing them the same 24/7LOL

will not be plating seeds in your garden

my family has a history of twins..

and this identical sh*t will NOT be 'huppining' o

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:26pm
i agree afro.. 

i dont care for the identical dressing. 

we won't allow it CB

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:45pm

i agree afro.. 

i dont care for the identical dressing. 

we won't allow it CB

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Ummmm....
Somebody lyin' about somethin'.

LMFAO

damn i got a shock when i scrolled down.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Lmaoo the double-first name thing is very big here, thank you very much! LOLLOL Sue, Pearl, and Roxanne are perfectly fahhn (fine) southern names. *twirls away*

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Lmaoo the double-first name thing is very big here, thank you very much! LOLLOL Sue, Pearl, and Roxanne are perfectly fahhn (fine) southern names. *twirls away*

those names are terrible...

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:30pm
Dem babies were the next supreme the way they sucked the life outta they mommaLOL

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:31pm

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

damn damn damn! those babies are gonna age her by at least 20 years

..what a blessing though and all identical? I'd be dressing them the same 24/7LOL

oh 

so you're already making plans I see Stern Smile

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:45pm

It doesn't work that way bruh.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:16pm
^True!

Cherry's body will decide if you are having twins. Her genetics and how many eggs she releases decides if you're having one mini afro or multiple mini afros.Approve

Went to look one mo time...that picture on page one made me stfu about my little puffiness under the eye. Sheeeit!

Posted By: atexaschick
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:14pm

ivf??

Ivf can't create identical babies, only fraternal. If the OP is true that happened spontaneously.
not true, you can have identical babies with IVF. The eggs can split to created identical babies just like it can naturally

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Dem babies were the next supreme the way they sucked the life outta they mommaLOL

Sandra CryCryCry at first glance I thought that was benjamin Button.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:52pm
ill be damned b4 i raise 4 ten year old sass mouthed chilun while in my 50s, suff'ring through the change of lifeAngry

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:17am
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

ivf??

not true, you can have identical babies with IVF. The eggs can split to created identical babies just like it can naturally

Ah yes I read that wrong. Ivf doesn't cause them they just happen.

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:37pm
This thread! I died so hard!!

I don't know, she looks maybe 52, but she also looks very sweet, like she'll be a good mom, and I'm sure they will have family to help. I hope.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

ill be damned b4 i raise 4 ten year old sass mouthed chilun while in my 50s, suff'ring through the change of lifeAngry
LOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window