Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368524
Printed Date: Sep 21 2017 at 6:54pm

Topic: ...no
Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Subject: ...no
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:12pm
nvm. 

I'm not here for the trolls and shenan-igans. This aint even a weave forum anymore smh Dead

Replies:
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:19pm
no.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:20pm
Pretty curls.

Posted By: onesoulsistah
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:24pm
gorgeous curl pattern. you wear it well

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:36pm
*Tonguedrools

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:37pm
Thanks, Ladies Wink

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:39pm

Confused

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:55pm
Where the picture at?

Posted By: onesoulsistah
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:56pm
Don't listen to trolls. Some people have nothing better to do with your time.  Haters gonna hate.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by STOPTHESHADE STOPTHESHADE wrote:

Looks a little dry and tangly (if tangly is a word)
This is that same bodywave troll. Please ignore and carryon.

Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by STOPTHESHADE STOPTHESHADE wrote:

Looks a little dry and tangly (if tangly is a word)
This is that same bodywave troll. Please ignore and carryon.

They so mad ):

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:46pm
Noooooooo

I missed the picture?

op come backkkkk

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:21am
Pretty Curls before the poof, Heart

the weave section done got real Baltic Ave in property valueConfused

Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:09am
NOOOOOOOOOO PICCCCSSSSSSS
I knew I shoulda save them in the computer CryCry

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:20am
I don't really see that comment as full on troll.....she is entitled to her opinion.....

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I don't really see that comment as full on troll.....she is entitled to her opinion.....

This.

I've seen plenty of members say the same thing..Confused

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:01pm
nvm this section is too much for me.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

This.

I've seen plenty of members say the same thing..Confused

I said the same to a member like 3 weeks agoLOL

Posted By: *SkolarStar*
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:21pm
Goodness. The pics are gone already? I wanna see pretty curls! Cry

Damn you trolls!

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:18pm
Having an opinion isn't the problem .. The deliver was..it could of been worded differently ..

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:42pm

So we should handle these grown ass women with baby gloves.....that statement was not a personal attack......it was delivered as nice as possible.....ya'll just pressed cause she didnt fall in line and gush over the hair.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:48pm
Everything is a coming for you post nowadays, I used your advice, saved the Beyonce "Nope" gif and leave it alone. 

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:52pm

So we should handle these grown ass women with baby gloves.....that statement was not a personal attack......it was delivered as nice as possible.....ya'll just pressed cause she didnt fall in line and gush over the hair.

Again..this.

How else do you tell someone their hair looks dry and tangled?

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:16am
I still wanna see the pics though.

Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:14am
I don't necessarily think there's something wrong with saying the hair looks "dry and tangly", however, to just say that and offer any product recommendations or maintenance to correct the problem she felt so compelled to speak out on, makes it look snarky. Also, doesn't seem like OP was asking for or requesting help with her hair, just that she was showing off photos, so that type of comment with no usefulness attached, seems unwarranted for the occasion. It comes off as just taking a dig for no real reason at all.

Posted By: Origami0508
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:22am
Her username was 'STOPTHESHADE' so it seems as if it is that woman going on about the body wave who was saying everyone was against her and then dishing out insults. It's not what she said directly but the fact this woman is out to get OP, if it is her ... which it probably is.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:30pm

Chile please.

You know gotdamn well I aint posted no damn dry and tangly weave. I don't even own anything less than fabulous in my stash. Its a coarse curly but I don't expect trolls to know that but yall "vets" should know better instead of trying to defend troll shade

That font is a troll. The same body wave troll Ermm Yet somehow they still have the ability to post here. Come on now. No one is in their feelings because I posted a dry weave and someone said it was dry.

But for the curious, please recommend something for this dryness problem Cry I was expected my coarse hair to be silky

Anyway, carry on; I'll keep my dry locks to myself and watch from afar Clap Be nice, ladies.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:05pm
Get that dry ass, frizzy sh*t outta here

for real tho, pretty curls

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:30pm
Stern Smile Everyday its a new Saga

Posted By: Movida
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:43pm
I would have those curls anyday. Your hair looks beautiful. Maybe try a humectant like Honey Moisturiser. Im not sure if you can get it in the States though.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:09pm
And to be completely honest I can see why the "troll" said it...Hair is pretty but those ends do look a tad over processed and slightly tangled.....no shade.....

and lets not discuss usernames....cause a couple of y'all were drunk registering.....i hope.

Y'all say any poster that doesn't fall in line is a troll.....that wasn't a dayum troll.....

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:34pm
The hair & ends look fine to me....but then again it's just a picture, we don't know how it behaves in person, only the OP does.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:56pm
I bet they would.....

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:24pm

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">And to be completely honest I can see why the "troll" said it...Hair is pretty but those ends do look a tad over processed and slightly tangled.....no shade.....</span>

and lets not discuss usernames....cause a couple of y'all were drunk registering.....i hope.

Y'all say any poster that doesn't fall in line is a troll.....that wasn't a dayum troll.....

Naw, boo. That was all shade. Now we can spot over processing via one photo.

Youre full of it and you've been doing this ish for years. You should be tired of being shady by now. Nothing is wrong with my hair and nothing was wrong with it when you were in my PMs. You're hilarious though, so no shade.

Now, im going to activate lurk mode. Feel free to let this thread die if yall want.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:38pm
I pm'd you about totally different hair tho.....and I messaged you once but when I was pm'd about you being a seller and your vendor info so I never mentioned the hair again...but you tried it.....

I can easily enlarge on my Mac and those ends IMO do look overly processed....and FYI  if I wanted to shade a muthaphucka on BHM I would come right for that ass no vaseline.....youve been here long enough to know

And you are pressed as over this shyt.....bish can't disagree without you getting in your feeling like i said....some of you vets are just as pathetic as the newbies you complain talking about how they get mad when you give constructive criticism......and turn around and go on a poofing spree.....

You need to have a seat with that wet and wavy hard processed ass shyt you want BHM to fall out over.....the other hair lovely.....this shyt BSS.....its not coarse its over processed......I'll gush when you bring back them luscious curls......until then blow these heauxs minds that dont know what good hair suppose to look like.....

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:20pm

I bet they would.....

Sis , is that your other account?

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:22pm

I pm'd you about totally different hair tho.....and I messaged you once but when I was pm'd about you being a seller and your vendor info so I never mentioned the hair again...but you tried it.....

I can easily enlarge on my Mac and those ends IMO do look overly processed....and FYI  if I wanted to shade a muthaphucka on BHM I would come right for that ass no vaseline.....youve been here long enough to know

And you are pressed as over this shyt.....bish can't disagree without you getting in your feeling like i said....some of you vets are just as pathetic as the newbies you complain talking about how they get mad when you give constructive criticism......and turn around and go on a poofing spree.....

You need to have a seat with that wet and wavy hard processed ass shyt you want BHM to fall out over.....the other hair lovely.....this shyt BSS.....its not coarse its over processed......I'll gush when you bring back them luscious curls......until then blow these heauxs minds that dont know what good hair suppose to look like.....

...so you mad?

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:25pm
Geek

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

I bet they would.....

Don't need other one.....never did.....I just don't feel like it was trolling....and I kinda agreed.....

and please dry clean that cape you're tryna put one and have a seat before you try me......kay Miss Banks.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:30pm

I bet they would.....

Don't need other one.....never did.....I just don't feel like it was trolling....and I kinda agreed.....

and please dry clean that cape you're tryna put one and have a seat before you try me......kay Miss Banks.

Ill be sure to the next time you're getting dragged

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:34pm
this won't end well.....

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:37pm
Drag? Chinaaa no one is coming for you on BHM because honestly your the easiest target.......again sit it on down......

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:38pm
Talking bout drag.....how bout we drag a makeup cleansing cloth across that mockery of make up? Huh. Yeah drag that.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:42pm

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:43pm
K.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:45pm
Right.

Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:51pm

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:14am
@succmi
Those curls are luscious! I love it

Would u please pm me a picture of the hair pre wash I want to get a dupe for the summer time.

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:29am
oh boy lol.... just sat here and read all five pages... so much drama... but seriously I didn't see the original post that STOPTHESHADE made... but if she said that the hair was just dry and tangly especially if the poster admitted and just asked for help because she said the ends were dry??? why is she being chastised for having an opinion was it the delivery or was it because yall may know who the person is? I don't know im like confused with that.. I seen people say many of worse things up here and offer no help to the poster..

Anyway this forum is definitely going left people get stoned for an opinion, no one don't want to offer help anymore but want to judge and criticize whats in others head... etc... idk yall..

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:30am
Stern Smile...Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

this won't end well.....
tell me about itOuch

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:35am
She just said "the ends look dry and tangly (if tangly is a word" ....but didn't offer to help fix them by mentioning products or treatment techniques.

People thought she was throwing shade because of the delivery basically.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

this won't end well.....

tell me about itOuch

Definitely agree, where is the peace???

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:46am

She just said "the ends look dry and tangly (if tangly is a word" ....but didn't offer to help fix them by mentioning products or treatment techniques.

oh ok than you because I was just like so confused ... but yeah so when are you going to update us on the gray hair that you colored???? hhhhhmmmmm I been waiting weeks missy messing with my emotions

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:02am
I have said it and I will say it again, you can't say nothing about nothing. Everything is shade or a read even IF you offer advise. When people post pictures I am going to assume they are happy with the finished product so unless I'm saying pretty install, my keystrokes will be on a time out.

It wasn't even the delivery per se it was the fact that someone even IF it wasn't Ms.LovesBODYWAVE  made a new handle just to make these comments. If you are going to be snarky at least post it under your real handle.

It has gotten real hood and welfarey in this section lately. I would have thought they would be balling out of control on Ali Express buying out all the Brazilian Light Yaki Bodywave hair but I guess not.Confused

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:27am
Whoa this thread is still alive??? Did bodywave get banned?

Posted By: Malexandre
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:33am
I don't see anything wrong with saying your hair looks dry and tangly...its not like she said you hair look like sh*t ...like seriously c'mon now...Wacko
How exactly are you supposed to say nicely that someone hair looks dry? 
Giving suggestions? Last time I checked in this forum people LOVE to encourage others to do their own research...plenty of threats in here to resolve dry hair issues... 

Somebody posted a thread a while ago about not being able to voice an opinion on here anymore, who was that? 

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:29pm

Whoa this thread is still alive??? Did bodywave get banned?

Yeah hence the new Shade handleConfused

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:14pm
I said it's was pretty hair but the ends did look a bit dry and even concluded with no shade and people still came for me......go in and now it's crickets.....hell I gave Chinaa several warnings before I went there......some of y'all asses don't respond to shyt else bs.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:35pm
mizz 00 how you even ended up in the weave section LOL
damn they must not read your post in ttt you were nice at first LOL

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:46pm

I said it's was pretty hair but the ends did look a bit dry and even concluded with no shade and people still came for me......go in and now it's crickets.....hell I gave Chinaa several warnings before I went there......some of y'all asses don't respond to shyt else bs.

But Mizzsandr00 this is indeed a troll. She had a many usernames like, I stay reading people and prelle. She keeps getting banned and making a new username. She is the one who created that black females are mean to each other thread. Succmedry and PG are on her list of people she hates.

Posted By: FirstLady_CoCo
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:22pm
But I came to see hair though . . . Ermm

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by FirstLady_CoCo FirstLady_CoCo wrote:

But I came to see hair though . . . Ermm

page 3.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

oh ok than you because I was just like so confused ... but yeah so when are you going to update us on the gray hair that you colored???? hhhhhmmmmm I been waiting weeks missy messing with my emotions

I been stripped the color out & bleached it platinum lol. See my avi pic

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:44pm

*unbothered*
......*bajan accent* bitches dus be proper lyin ....went where yuh mudda*********** ?

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:26pm

*unbothered*
......*bajan accent* bitches dus be proper lyin ....went where yuh mudda*********** ?

You right I gave you one......I told you to have a seat then I sat your ass down......you can be unbothered.....unbothered in the nearest chair......

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

But Mizzsandr00 this is indeed a troll. She had a many usernames like, I stay reading people and prelle. She keeps getting banned and making a new username. She is the one who created that black females are mean to each other thread. Succmedry and PG are on her list of people she hates.

I know but let's keep it real.....this thread wasn't trolling......and the ashy lip wasn't either because Chinaaaaa was being shady as hell.....thats a typical poster in their feelings how many of y'all keep coming back and no one calls it trolling? I stand by what I said......I'm not taking up for her cause I read her ass as well in the original thread......which y'all seem to forget.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

mizz 00 how you even ended up in the weave section LOL
damn they must not read your post in ttt you were nice at first LOL

I started here....and I really was......

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:30pm
Receipts sis? How you sat me down sis? How was I being shady sis? You just mad cause everybody called that person a troll & no one agreed with you LMAOOOOOO

Where you getting the "ashy lip" business from sis? Mad cause you can't wear a nude lipstick? LMAOOOOOO

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:53pm

Receipts sis? How you sat me down sis? How was I being shady sis? You just mad cause everybody called that person a troll & no one agreed with you LMAOOOOOO

Where you getting the "ashy lip" business from sis? Mad cause you can't wear a nude lipstick? LMAOOOOOO

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/just-a-lil-weave-pics_topic368475_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/just-a-lil-weave-pics_topic368475_page1.html

This aint you and succ being low key shady? Okay.

You replied with a Kay and an unbothered gif....you were sat down.

Im not mad....but I won't change my opinion......and people agree....go back and look.

Shady said she liked that ashy lip look and you said you'd drag her......memory acting up?

Bless yo heart you think you can wear that chalky ass lip stick?

Are these receipts sufficient?

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:56pm
Im not with that....now you're trolling.....not cool.....she doesn't deserve all of that.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:57pm
Stalking me sis?

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:59pm
Dear LordConfused. Ireallydrag aka prelle aka ihateshade aka all the other names is stalking peoples instagrams. What you did was really considered trolling besides we seen chynaa many many times over and over already.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:59pm
LOL why does "IReallyDrag" think they're doing something, when those pictures have been seen by the entire world? #StillPretty #StillUnbothered #StopCyberstalking2014

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:02pm
Thanks for the promo! New pics coming soon! *muahhh*

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:02pm
::pedo post::

Are those your natural boobies, chyna? They look good

I don't advocate that post, though. That sh*t isn't cool!!!

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:03pm
I asked the poster to delete.Thank you. 

Cause you may play that unbothered shyt but BHM will have you logging off forever......for real.....

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Yes & I want them smaller ):

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:05pm

Don't you touch them boobies!!!! What size are you?

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:08pm

Cause you may play that unbothered shyt but BHM will have you logging off forever......for real.....

LOL, it's cool. I really could careless though lol, no one is making Chyna log off. I applaud them for trying to drag me though by using pictures that got over 100 likes Clap

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:08pm

Confused

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by IreallyDrag IreallyDrag wrote:

I'm done. Ppl just need stop being shady. China you are Very shady. Leave ppl alone. That's all.

Lmao how am I shady bitch? I always give credit when its due (:

LOL, it's cool. I really could careless though lol, no one is making Chyna log off. I applaud them for trying to drag me though by using pictures that got over 100 likes Clap

Right.....whatever you say......

Confused

Pardon me for asking

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:13pm

Right.....whatever you say......

Yes.  Whatever Chyna says (:
Chyna says thank you .

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:14pm

Confused

Pardon me for asking

Just know I'm a DDD cup /:
but I wish I was a C cup.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:25pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS troll!! SLAYYYYY that bitch Chyna !!!!

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:27pm

Confused

Pardon me for asking

CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAA Triple damn D? That's what you get for standing in line too long when God was giving out portions.CryCryCryCry  Unfortunately I was standing behind you. I'm puffing up my 36c's with extra paddingCryCryCryCry. WIshes upon a daggone star. 
What lipstick are you wearing? Is it matte? I''m on the hunt for matte lipsticks.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:33pm

Confused

Pardon me for asking

CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAA Triple damn D? That's what you get for standing in line too long when God was giving out portions.CryCryCryCry  Unfortunately I was standing behind you. I'm puffing up my 36c's with extra paddingCryCryCryCry. WIshes upon a daggone star. 
What lipstick are you wearing? Is it matte? I''m on the hunt for matte lipsticks.

I'll donate. But MAC 'Honey Love' & yes it's matte.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:39pm
nice!!!

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:12am
this thread is off the chain!! yes hunty!

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:13am
I didnt see the pics of Chyna but Chyna hun, you cute but thats some krispy kreme donut tyrone biggums sh*t

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:30am

Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:41am
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
how'd it end up like this?

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:39am
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

I didnt see the pics of Chyna but Chyna hun, you cute but thats some krispy kreme donut tyrone biggums sh*t

You ain't SHAAAAAAT.LOLLOLLOL I like matte lipsticks and her's may not look that crispy in person. 

Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:54am

Stern Smile Ooooook. 

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:00am
I think the problem is that isnt or shouldnt be her shade of nude.

Nude means cant tell between your skin and..... so nude lips shoes dress should be as close to your coloring and not a white womans

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:40am
That's y we cant have nothing NiceCry

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:34am
FRANK STAND OPEN.

Print Page | Close Window