Print Page | Close Window

Boy, 10, steals parents car to visit grandparents

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368442
Printed Date: Dec 12 2017 at 3:38am

Topic: Boy, 10, steals parents car to visit grandparents
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Boy, 10, steals parents car to visit grandparents
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:40am

Boy, 10, steals parents' car to visit grandparents 68 miles away... then tells police he is a dwarf who has forgotten his licence

• Boy, 10, put his 18-month old sister in car and drove to visit grandparents
  • Made it 10kms before veering off the snowy Norwegian road
  • Told police he was a dwarf who forgot his driver's licence
  • The children were uninjured and the car was undamaged

By http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Kate+Lyons" rel="nofollow - Kate Lyons

PUBLISHED: 00:46 EST, 13 February 2014 | UPDATED: 00:47 EST, 13 February 2014

A ten-year-old Norwegian boy who drove his parents’ car into a snowy ditch offered an inventive excuse to police: he was a dwarf who had forgotten his driver’s license.

The boy – who lives near Dokka, a town 110kms (68 miles)  north of Oslo – put his 18-month old sister into the car sometime before 6am, while his parents were still sleeping and set off to visit his grandparents in Valdres, about 60 kilometres away.

He drove more than 10 kilometres before veering off the road, where he was found by a snowplow driver who alerted police.

Good excuse: A boy drove off a snowy road in Norway, after he stole his parents car. When police found him he told them he was a dwarf who forgot his drivers licence
2Good excuse: A boy drove off a snowy road in Norway, after he stole his parents car. When police found him he told them he was a dwarf who forgot his driver's licence

‘The parents woke up and discovered that the children were missing and that someone had taken off with their car. They were pretty upset, as you can imagine,’ said Baard Christiansen, a spokesman for the Vest Oppland police district.

‘The boy told the snowplow driver that he was a dwarf and that he had forgotten his driver's licence at home.’

Police said the children were not injured and the car was not damaged, and that no charges would be filed.

‘We have talked to them, and I'm pretty sure they're going to pay very close attention both to their children and to their car keys in the future,’ Christiansen said.

Returned safely: The town of Dokka, north of Oslo, where the 10-year-old boy is from

Returned safely: The town of Dokka, north of Oslo, where the 10-year-old boy is from

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558223/10-year-old-boy-steals-parents-car-visit-grandparents-tells-police-dwarf-forgot-drivers-license.html#ixzz2tD1gBYP6" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558223/10-year-old-boy-steals-parents-car-visit-grandparents-tells-police-dwarf-forgot-drivers-license.html#ixzz2tD1gBYP6
Follow us: http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter | http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:58am
He knew how to lie and say he was a dwarf?

I don't know if I had such creative lies at 10 years old.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:25am
Lmaoooooo the boy must've been watching to many nickelodean shows.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:30am
LOL

Posted By: cvzx
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Lmaoooooo the boy must've been watching to many nickelodean shows.

yep ams he may have some really fun grandparents. Thank God no one was hurt.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:19pm
sch a cute story

but white folk start young innit

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:21pm
LMFAO

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:26pm
What a witty little boy...

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:37pm
I guess there is no ACS in Norway.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:58pm
Little thug in the making.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

He knew how to lie and say he was a dwarf?

I don't know if I had such creative lies at 10 years old.
This kid is talented, I'll give him that.

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 2:25pm
@ him being a dwarf that forgot his license

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 2:39pm
he is terrible LOL he clearly had been behind the wheel b4 if he drove 10k. i would love to know if he has driven to the grandparents b4 b/c it sounds like her knew how to get there
put him and the chucky cheese boy together and let them turn ish up

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:11pm
Mom here--NOT AMUSED. I wouldn't think it was clever, funny, or creative that my 10 year old loaded my 18 month old in the car and drove nearly off the road into a snow bank. Then had the audacity to lie to the police to keep from getting in trouble. He'd probably be grounded for years.

However, I have always wondered when kids take cars and drive off, how did they learn to drive? Who taught them?

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:14pm
Smh I don't find that cute.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

he is terrible LOL he clearly had been behind the wheel b4 if he drove 10k. i would love to know if he has driven to the grandparents b4 b/c it sounds like her knew how to get there
put him and the chucky cheese boy together and let them turn ish up

LOLLOLLOLDeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL he and chucky cheese boy will be ultimate terror

I am mad they he was so clever to make that dwarf story up, it sounds that he has done that before and he put the baby in danger. I would have whooped his azz

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:25pm
I hope they thoroughly interviewed him. He might have been running from something at home

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:30pm
Heed'a made it if there was no snow

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:33pm
LMAOO I'd let him make it

the creativity there should get him out of a whoopin

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I hope they thoroughly interviewed him. He might have been running from something at home

This was actually my first thought. What if he was desperate enough to be trying to escape something.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:02pm
10 years old is what... 4th or 5th grade? 

i can see it. 

punishment for a long time. 

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:39pm
Let this have been a little black boy.  They wouldn't think this was so "cute," then.  This child is a deviant and needs an outlet for his "creativity."

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Let this have been a little black boy.  They wouldn't think this was so "cute," then.  This child is a deviant and needs an outlet for his "creativity."

And BHM with all types of I would have beat his azz.

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Little thug in the making.

And everybody else who said this ish ain't cute nor clever.  And if he was black he would have been called other things.  If he's planning these kinds of capers now, whatinahell will he be doing at 16?  The Brinks Job Redux I suppose.

Man.

Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:44am
you know when i read the story my first thought was, what is going on in that house that the boy needed to escape and take his little sister.  if he were just going for a joy ride it doesnt make sense for him to take a baby with him.

Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you know when i read the story my first thought was, what is going on in that house that the boy needed to escape and take his little sister.  if he were just going for a joy ride it doesnt make sense for him to take a baby with him.

This may be the case.  But do you think that a child with the where with all to tell that story as he was being questioned would be smart enough to tell the cops that he was running to his grandparents for a reason?  I'm sorry cops, but I need to get away from mommy and papa dearest or something like that maybe.

Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

This may be the case.  But do you think that a child with the where with all to tell that story as he was being questioned would be smart enough to tell the cops that he was running to his grandparents for a reason?  I'm sorry cops, but I need to get away from mommy and papa dearest or something like that maybe.

no i dont.  just because you want to get away from your parents doesnt mean you want to tell the police on them.

Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:13pm

no i dont.  just because you want to get away from your parents doesnt mean you want to tell the police on them.

Cool.  I will admit I don't always have a clear view into children's motives, so I was wondering.

I still say his lil behind will be planning elaborate schemes in 5 years.Cry

Print Page | Close Window