Print Page | Close Window

This MF crazy!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368383
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 2:32am

Topic: This MF crazy!!
Posted By: NuAttitude
Subject: This MF crazy!!
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:38am
So I'm still hurt from what this nucca said to me.  We have been together for 4 yrs and were on the subject of babies and he expressed how badly he wants another one. Mind you he already has 4 children from a previous relationship. I told him I have no problem with that but I want to be married first since I don't want any kids out of "wedlock".  He agreed.  OK so why this dumb MF tell me how serious he wants another child and do make him go outside the relationship??  I'm like WTF....did you just say??OuchCensoredCry.   So I ask the question.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

Replies:
Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:59am
hey Nu
honestly.. i say poof before its quoted.. and PM or talk to someone in your life.. bhm will talk about how youre already losing being with a man with 4 kids.. they're gonna turn this into all jokes and make you feel extra stupid.. 

@ what he said.. 

you know what to do…….. that was beyond disrespectful.. and beyond a sign.. 

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:04am
I would LEAVE HIM!. He is gonna cheat on you regardless it sounds like. Any man who thinks that's a reasonable solution to your conversation aint sh*t. 

Is he taking care of the 4 he already has. and i mean him not you helping him either?

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:07am

that is unacceptable behavior op...i know you love him and all, but its time for you to move on and find someone that will marry you and that you can build a family with

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:10am
Leave him. Who's to say if you get married he wouldn't want another child after you've already had one with him? He's showing you his true colors, believe it.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:11am
Might be time to do a self-inventory and leave.

He doesn't sound like a catch and the fact that you are debating what you should do is telling

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

hey Nu
honestly.. i say poof before its quoted.. and PM or talk to someone in your life.. bhm will talk about how youre already losing being with a man with 4 kids.. they're gonna turn this into all jokes and make you feel extra stupid.. 

@ what he said.. 

you know what to do…….. that was beyond disrespectful.. and beyond a sign.. 

LMAO....this giff made me laugh.  But you're right.  I already know what to do and I already have a plan!!  Just needed to get it off my chest and out my system.  The nerve!!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:13am

does he take care of his kids? why does he need 5 + kids?! Who needs 5 kids like really

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:14am
Tell that nicca to swerve
do what you feel you gotta do

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:16am
you know what to do.  and im pretty certain that was code word for "i'm not going to marry you"

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:19am
Alladis
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you know what to do.  and im pretty certain that was code word for "i'm not going to marry you"

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:24am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Yep! I hate when people put me in BEOTCH mode!!

Posted By: decemberdiamond
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:25am
No advice but kudos to you being smart enough to see the blatant signs.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:26am
Op I'm pissed for you

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:32am
The scenario the OP presented sounds so ridiculous. 

What type of work does this guy do where he can support 5 kids?

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:35am
Does he even take financial responsibility for the four children he's already fathered??

Yeah, I'd walk because he's telling you he's putting his wants over your's and he can't be trusted.
Basically, he'll betray you to answer his wants.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:37am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Op I'm pissed for you

AwwwwHug  Don't worry AA.  My horns are out and my mind is ticking!  I'm going to do this the RIGHT way!!  Movies to watch tonight....Diary of a Mad Black Women followed by Waiting to Exhale and the grand finale Fatal Attraction!  With special request The Burning Bed!!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:40am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The scenario the OP presented sounds so ridiculous.  Really, why does it sound so ridiculous?? Because you said it does? 

If you must know Construction Worker!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Op I'm pissed for you

AwwwwHug  Don't worry AA.  My horns are out and my mind is ticking!  I'm going to do this the RIGHT way!!  Movies to watch tonight....Diary of a Mad Black Women followed by Waiting to Exhale and the grand finale Fatal Attraction!  With special request The Burning Bed!!

No need to catch a arson case behind someone who doesn't value your worth, just close this chapter of your life and move on. Nothing else needs to be said....

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:41am
No I'm not catching anything....I'm just saying.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:42am
I wouldn't care if he was a millionaire
he tried your mf life

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:47am
Girlllll he sounds like he ain't shyyyyt. How do you want to father additional kids without any commitment. OP please dust your boots off and move on. I know he's your boo and all be he sounds ridiculous. Does he have a relationship with the other 4 kids. Maybe he's lacking in that and wants to have yet another kid to bond with.

OP that's alot of kids to take on if you guys eventually get married. You'll be paying for the kids if dude decides not to work. Yall remember that thread way back about the member that was a lawyer and had previous kids from another relationship and dude wasn't working. The lawyer member ended up working extra hard to support the other kids cos it was court ordered. Baby mama was sitting up there laughing and shopping at the mall every weekend.

OP let me give you my Nike's so you can RUNNNN!!!

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:51am
i have something to say, nothing mean/judgemental but i dont want to get banned. i'll just ask 'is this a real post or is it a ghost posting?'. the op post sounds fake.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Girlllll he sounds like he ain't shyyyyt. How do you want to father additional kids without any commitment. OP please dust your boots off and move on. I know he's your boo and all be he sounds ridiculous. Does he have a relationship with the other 4 kids. Maybe he's lacking in that and wants to have yet another kid to bond with.

OP that's alot of kids to take on if you guys eventually get married. You'll be paying for the kids if dude decides not to work. Yall remember that thread way back about the member that was a lawyer and had previous kids from another relationship and dude wasn't working. The lawyer member ended up working extra hard to support the other kids cos it was court ordered. Baby mama was sitting up there laughing and shopping at the mall every weekend.

OP let me give you my Nike's so you can RUNNNN!!!

Girl I need some MJs so I can FLY!! LOL

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:57am
I've left for less than this... aint no way

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:07am
That was an awful thing to say to you. Run fast. He is "trying" you to see what you will put up with. Also as someone who works in Human Resources I can tell you someone with 4 children has a TON of money taken out of their check for child support. Again run fast.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:29am
Anyone who even jokes about stepping out is not worth your time. There should be no question about what you need to do...

He's immature, A. And B, he plays games. Is he abusive? How tall is he? This reminds me of those guys who are insecure who try to make you feel bad by letting you know he has "options". Thinking you'll cave because you're afraid he'll be with the next woman.

Let him know he can step out, and keep on walking. He's not worth your time.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:34am
OP how long have you guys been together?

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:39am
Anyone who thinks it's okay to cheat on you just cuz they can't have their way is immature and selfish as hell.

He shouldn't be your man, and DEFINITELY not the father of your children.

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:39am
He is obviously not marrying you and hopes (believes?) you are desperate enough to give in.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

He is obviously not marrying you and hopes (believes?) you are desperate enough to give in.

Hahaha! Desperate..... Never that!

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:56am
Why do you feel you need to be married to have a kid? In this case, it's going to hurt you more than him. Because if he's behind on child support baby they coming for those taxes and everything else. I couldn't even talk to a ninja with 4 kids! I guess the thirst is real in these skreets.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:10am
this is a serious question?  Did the other four lives make him stay, and you're surprised?  Confused?  You picked him.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:23am

The scenario the OP presented sounds so ridiculous.  Really, why does it sound so ridiculous?? Because you said it does? 

If you must know Construction Worker!

4 + 1 = 5 Kids to support on a construction workers salary....

OP are you trolling us?

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:30am

If you must know Construction Worker!

4 + 1 = 5 Kids to support on a construction workers salary....

OP are you trolling us?

Is my font bold and black?Geek

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:40am
if he'd go outside of a 4 year relationship he either has a side chick already.. or he could careless about who he nuts in/creates a life with.. in that case you really shouldn't want him anyways..
and the fact that he told you this..? he doesnt value you much.. 

id like to know what transpired after this.. 

"don't make me go out of the relationship" 
"wtf did you say?" 

then what…? 

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:41am
this is the second thread recently where a guy was promoting baby mommaism status, what is really going on? I know marriage is not for everyone but damn.Confused

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:56am
You've been with him for 4 years and hes up for the responsibility of a baby but not marriage sounds pretty fukked up and on top of all that he tells you he can complete the task with or without you big balls he has but I can respect his honesty.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:32am

Being that you have no kids and you're with a disrespectful dude with 4......says otherwise.....no shade he pulled yo card because he knows you clearly don't make good decisions......cause if you did you would not be with him......

Women don't realize these negros be testing us from day one.....and for him to try you like this.......you must have failed a few of said test.....

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:36am
Oh and Coco is right......he has a side chick and don't be surprised if that chick is already painting the nursery........men ask these what if questions cause it has already be put in motion.....Leave his ass before that bish calls you to let you know what it is.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:58am
See that's why you must ask these ninjas on the first date what's your body count!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Being that you have no kids and you're with a disrespectful dude with 4......says otherwise.....no shade he pulled yo card because he knows you clearly don't make good decisions......cause if you did you would not be with him......

Women don't realize these negros be testing us from day one.....and for him to try you like this.......you must have failed a few of said test.....

purty much.  cut your losses(4 years) and gooooooooooooooooooooo.  i hope you're still young.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:00pm

Let him get a test ride child and see how everything works, if not you can get Food stamps and section 8 housing and some other stuff.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Let him get a test ride child and see how everything works, if not you can get Food stamps and section 8 housing and some other stuff.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:38pm

There comes a time when you really, truly, madly, deeply have to realize your worth. A time when you have to say, “Enough is enough.” You’re only treated the way you allow yourself to be treated. Your constant groveling for his love leaves you helpless, powerless. It proves that you have absolutely no concept of your own value. Groveling doesn’t have to be physically kneeling and begging. It’s in the little things like allowing him to come home at 4 a.m. when you know good and well he’s been out with other women. It’s in playing the role of the girlfriend/wife when he has made NO effort to give you the title. It’s in texting him constantly, deciphering every message he sends back, hoping there is some glimmer of affection reciprocated.

When you make the decision to walk in your worth and completely – love and its full bounty open to you. We live in the era of over-the-top reality television where relationship problems are turned into complex quadratic equations for the sake of drama and Nielsen ratings when in reality it is NOT. THAT. HARD. WE choose to complicate things. Love, itself is as uncomplicated as a river’s flow.

So, when do you stay? When do you let it go? YOU know. You know in your heart when it’s time to walk away. You know when you’re making a mountain out of a mole hill and need to put more effort into the relationship.  What are you worth? What is your time worth? What is your love worth? You choose. You know what you deserve. You know your own mistakes. You know his. You know what you can forgive and forget. You know your dealbreakers. You know what is unreasonable and you know what isn’t. Make no more excuses. Quit pinning your hopes to an unstable man. Leave all half-a**ing to the reality stars. If it’s right, you know. Do the work. If it’s wrong, you know that too. Leave the jerk. You hold all the cards. Pack them up and wait on someone who plays fair. The win will be worth the wait for the both of you. I pray you think of yourself before it's to late .

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:38pm

Skirrrt!  Um WRONG! STOP ASSUMING sh*t! YOU DON'T KNOW sh*t!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:39pm

lmaoooooooo you are a HOT MESS!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL How did housing come up.

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:42pm
OP, you asked him a question (will he marry you please), and he said no.  You got your answer.  He's not going to marry you.  Dismiss his ass and move on.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:44pm

Smh.....can't help you heifers cause you're too busy in yo feeling to accept some good logical advice......but you right I don't know shyt.......continue getting shytted on by that L

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

There comes a time when you really, truly, madly, deeply have to realize your worth. A time when you have to say, “Enough is enough.” You’re only treated the way you allow yourself to be treated. Your constant groveling for his love leaves you helpless, powerless. It proves that you have absolutely no concept of your own value. Groveling doesn’t have to be physically kneeling and begging. It’s in the little things like allowing him to come home at 4 a.m. when you know good and well he’s been out with other women. It’s in playing the role of the girlfriend/wife when he has made NO effort to give you the title. It’s in texting him constantly, deciphering every message he sends back, hoping there is some glimmer of affection reciprocated.

When you make the decision to walk in your worth and completely – love and its full bounty open to you. We live in the era of over-the-top reality television where relationship problems are turned into complex quadratic equations for the sake of drama and Nielsen ratings when in reality it is NOT. THAT. HARD. WE choose to complicate things. Love, itself is as uncomplicated as a river’s flow.

So, when do you stay? When do you let it go? YOU know. You know in your heart when it’s time to walk away. You know when you’re making a mountain out of a mole hill and need to put more effort into the relationship.  What are you worth? What is your time worth? What is your love worth? You choose. You know what you deserve. You know your own mistakes. You know his. You know what you can forgive and forget. You know your dealbreakers. You know what is unreasonable and you know what isn’t. Make no more excuses. Quit pinning your hopes to an unstable man. Leave all half-a**ing to the reality stars. If it’s right, you know. Do the work. If it’s wrong, you know that too. Leave the jerk. You hold all the cards. Pack them up and wait on someone who plays fair. The win will be worth the wait for the both of you. I pray you think of yourself before it's to late .

Very well put! Amen.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

does he take care of his kids? why does he need 5 + kids?! Who needs 5 kids like really

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:46pm

Smh.....can't help you heifers cause you're too busy in yo feeling to accept some good logical advice......but you right I don't know shyt.......continue getting shytted on by that L

Thanks for your logical assumptions.  I appreciated it. You sure you not the side chick???Wink

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:47pm
lol how are you mad at someone else for articulating what your own man told you?

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:49pm
Gurl I have that something he's not tryna give you.....a ring......be mad.....but hey thats the hard ugly truth.....

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol how are you mad at someone else for articulating what your own man told you?

Displaces anger.....she wanna be mad at him but she too scared he might replace her ass....

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:50pm

LOL

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:51pm

why do people make these i need advice threads, get offended and start attacking the people giving them advice....

this happens too often

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:52pm

LOL

LOL You're absolutely right! I'm mad at being replaced!

Posted By: Mixer

Thanks for your logical assumptions.  I appreciated it. You sure you not the side chick???Wink
LOL

i tried to tell you to poof… 

they're being nicer than usual though tbh. 

anywho.. i hope the thread helped in some way.. i have the feeling its just about to make you more mad.. 

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:54pm

So I'm still hurt from what this nucca said to me.  We have been together for 4 yrs and were on the subject of babies and he expressed how badly he wants another one. Mind you he already has 4 children from a previous relationship. I told him I have no problem with that but I want to be married first since I don't want any kids out of "wedlock".  He agreed.  OK so why this dumb MF tell me how serious he wants another child and do make him go outside the relationship??  I'm like WTF....did you just say??OuchCensoredCry.   So I ask the question.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

First off I wouldn't be with a guy who has 4 kids already from jump.

Secondly I wouldn't be w/ a guy for 4 years unless I was in college / grad school for most of that time.  That's too much time to invest without either an engagement ring and/or wedding ring.

Thirdly if I was in grad school I wouldn't be in a long term commitment w/ a construction worker.  The educational & financial differences are bound to make trouble later.

So since there are no good reasons for me even to be in the above situation I can't help you
LOL

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:54pm

lmaoooooooo you are a HOT MESS!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL How did housing come up.

In case she is living with him thinking it would be a romantic thing to be shacked up with a man who has committment issues.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:00pm

I cosign whoever said guys ask those type of questions when it's already in motion

truth

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I cosign whoever said guys ask those type of questions when it's already in motion

truth

It was me.....I'm gon write a book called "Oooh He Tried It"

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:03pm

truth

It was me.....I'm gon right a book called "Oooh He Tried It"

Ooooh is it going to be suspenseful like "The coldest winter ever"?

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:04pm

anywho.. i hope the thread helped in some way.. i have the feeling its just about to make you more mad.. 

Coco, no problem.  I knew it would get ugly.  I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.Wink

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:04pm

truth

It was me.....I'm gon write a book called "Oooh He Tried It"
and make sure I get my copy

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:07pm

Coco, no problem.  I knew it would get ugly.  I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.Wink

Nu...we really behaved ourselves in this thread cos normally this thread would've gone to hayell in a 3 piece suit.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:08pm
that wink looks suspect op Ermm

bunny you trollin again?

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:08pm
It's a reference guide....but my novel " These Chanel Boots Were Made for Walking" will be suspenseful......like a Tyler Perry movie

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:12pm
why  CryCry

This is the non shadiest way possible.....Are those other four children by one person?

People who talk like that don't just out the blue get crazy with you, what made these comments different from anything else he said? he felt pretty comfortable to say it is why Im wondering...

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:12pm

truth

OP if you don't take anything else from this thread (which I hope you do) just remember that... ^^^

honey that is so very true.....

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:14pm

It's a reference guide....but my novel " These Chanel Boots Were Made for Walking" will be suspenseful......like a Tyler Perry movie

Way mint. . . How you gone take my Chanel boots that Ms. IMABOUTTHATLYFE man gave me?!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:16pm
I think this could be that same chick who's man a thief! Because we all know she wasn't about that lyfe and neither is the NU dummy here!

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:26pm

leave that nicca. 

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:30pm

Nu...we really behaved ourselves in this thread cos normally this thread would've gone to hayell in a 3 piece suit.

Lol I knowWink

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:51pm
gurrrrrrrrrrrl!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:55pm
bunny
Fry Squinting (Futurama)

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:58pm
...this thread is too easy.....too easy...

That's why nothin popped

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

...this thread is too easy.....too easy...

That's why nothin popped
Good.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:00pm
i don't think thats bunny.. 

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:01pm
I wish all mothers, grandmothers, and elders would start teaching young women that their merchandise is good and that they need to value themselves....

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:07pm
I think ops nickname should be NUtroll

I miss trolling ice

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:08pm
he's trying to trap you into a baby.
that's how men collect lifetime partners these days. 
the baby bond is actually a lot stronger than a marriage bond. i don't care what vows people say. if you marry someone and it doesn't work out and you don't have kids, that is IT. if you have kids with someone you are stuck with them for the life of that child. 

you shouldn't have his baby because you're not married. you shouldn't have his baby if you ever got married, you just plain shouldn't have his baby. 

any man who is so flippant with his penis to threaten to create a lifetime bond with a  random side chick is not worthy of any of your time.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Mixer trying to make the whole board like RT

we ain't all here for that Mixer
Sleepy

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I wish all mothers, grandmothers, and elders would start teaching young women that their merchandise is good and that they need to value themselves....

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

the baby bond is actually a lot stronger than a marriage bond. i don't care what vows people say. if you marry someone and it doesn't work out and you don't have kids, that is IT. if you have kids with someone you are stuck with them for the life of that child. 

you shouldn't have his baby because you're not married. you shouldn't have his baby if you ever got married, you just plain shouldn't have his baby. 

any man who is so flippant with his penis to threaten to create a lifetime bond with a  random side chick is not worthy of any of your time.

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:20pm
Don't side chicks deserve some love?  Why they gotta be random, too? 

I'm gonna stand up for the random side chick and say that they don't want his baby either!!!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Way mint. . . How you gone take my Chanel boots that Ms. IMABOUTTHATLYFE man gave me?!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCry

She worked hard for those bootsCryAngryLOL

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:51pm

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCry

She worked hard for those bootsCryAngryLOL

He never stole opps I mean purchased opps I mean gave her the boots remember!

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:47am
Lol at side chicks getting some love and shout outs.

He probably propisitioned dide chick with that baby nonsense, she ain't having it, and she sent him back to main chick.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:32am
You should leave. That man is going to make another child, point blank. Whether it's with you or not.

Hell, him saying something so disrespectful like that was probably an admission of his actions or his concrete intentions.

This dude sounds a mess.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:34am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2397554/praise-at-church-o.gif

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:39am

Say. it. AGAIN.

Sleepy

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:43am
I  aint even read all these pgs forreal.
Because yall jus wasted 10 pgs worth of keystrokes and advice

OP is trollin...
Cuz if ur in a real life situation like that u aint comin on BHM askin questions like that...you already know what you should do...its super obvious...

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Say. it. AGAIN.

Sleepy
You're late. I'm surprised you said anything with my name in it this time.Smile

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:20am

Omgggggggggg

Yes.  

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:21am
the irony 

the indirect/subliminals was all good just a few weeks ago… 

now its good to mention peoples names and be direct.

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:24am
bunny tried us.  We bout that life now.

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:26am

the irony 

the indirect/subliminals was all good just a few weeks ago… 

now its good to mention peoples names and be direct.
Shouldn't you be talking about me in Confessions..without mentioning my name, even though you went on about how you always named names (You lied again). I directly quote people I talk about. You couldn't even do that right today or yesterday. Stick to doing that or pms where you whine to me about how much your feelings were hurt.

Print Page | Close Window