Print Page | Close Window

Oni, Virgincurl. com, or Wags...any 2014 reviews?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368376
Printed Date: Sep 18 2018 at 8:23pm

Topic: Oni, Virgincurl. com, or Wags...any 2014 reviews?
Posted By: StylingArabella
Subject: Oni, Virgincurl. com, or Wags...any 2014 reviews?
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:11pm
Hey Sissy's! I was wondering if any of you ladies have ordered from Wags, Oni, or Virgincurl . com within the last few months. I have been Google searching like mad and can't find a review of any of these vendors on here since 2012- early 2013. I haven't ordered from Wags in years and my Virgincurl has lasted nealy 4 years, but the wefts are now chewed to death and I am not sure if her quality went down in those years. If ya'll have, how was the shipping time and quality? Thanks a bunch.

Replies:
Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:18am
I haven't ordered from any of those places but wanted to offer a potentially helpful question. You say that your Virgincurl has lasted but the wefts have had it, well, have you considered getting the wefts reinforced? This could very well solve your problem and allow you to still get use out of the hair. Just a thought. 

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:19am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

I haven't ordered from any of those places but wanted to offer a potentially helpful question. You say that your Virgincurl has lasted but the wefts have had it, well, have you considered getting the wefts reinforced? This could very well solve your problem and allow you to still get use out of the hair. Just a thought. 

Thanks CurvyGirl27 for the suggestion. I did consider that. However, I would lose length getting it re-wefted or re inforced. Also, the sealant I used on it years ago has left a crust. The more I uninstall the hair, boil the hair to clean the wefts, then reinstall the worse the wefts get. I decided to give the hair to my niece, she wants to cut the hair off the weft and do some braided style. Thanks again!

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:23pm
No recent reviews ladies Cry

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:59am
I ordered from Wags twice last year without any issues. The wefts were super strong, almost needle impenetrable, compared to my original bundles from 09, (I still use hair purchased in 09, still going strong, but have thinned out and shortened, but they've been in back to back installs since 09).

I spoke w/ them on the phone, and told them specifically what I wanted, sent pics of the pattern I wanted, and they were honest about availability of what I was looking for. (coarser, curlier bundles, similar to "ILuvWeave's" Wags.

I was told that I could wash the bundles to see the curl pattern, and if I wasn't satisfied, I could return them, as long as I didn't remove the rubber band or alter the hair in any way.

Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I ordered from Wags twice last year without any issues. The wefts were super strong, almost needle impenetrable, compared to my original bundles from 09, (I still use hair purchased in 09, still going strong, but have thinned out and shortened, but they've been in back to back installs since 09).

I spoke w/ them on the phone, and told them specifically what I wanted, sent pics of the pattern I wanted, and they were honest about availability of what I was looking for. (coarser, curlier bundles, similar to "ILuvWeave's" Wags.

I was told that I could wash the bundles to see the curl pattern, and if I wasn't satisfied, I could return them, as long as I didn't remove the rubber band or alter the hair in any way.

Thanks! I think you may have sold me right there!

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:48am
Just be sure to ask them if that's still the policy. Thumbs Up

Posted By: laddie
Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:25pm
Wags sucks!
I bought some about a month ago. I'm sooo happy it's on a u-part or I would be seriously SOL.

NEVER AGAIN.

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:26pm
 Thanks for sharing and I will pass on Wags. Virgincurl. com site is DRY and I haven't heard anything about Oni hair. I've had sooooooooo much bad luck with overseas and Aliexpress I'm gonna go straight up crazy! My hair needs a break so I gotta get a sew in...frustration Disapprove.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:17pm
She's revamping the website.  You have to go to her facebook page. (Virgin Curl)

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

She's revamping the website.  You have to go to her facebook page. (Virgin Curl)

I emailed her a week ago after I noticed her site improvements. She stated she was getting a shipment Friday which was yesterday. I have been checking her site and haven't seen anything new put up there yet. I will check her Facebook site. Thanks for the tip. Oh yeah....you have a PM.

Posted By: weavequeen83
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by laddie laddie wrote:

Wags sucks!
I bought some about a month ago. I'm sooo happy it's on a u-part or I would be seriously SOL.

NEVER AGAIN.

Yes.. they suck terribly... Only place I buy from is EP.. I NEVER have an issue with their hair Big smile

Print Page | Close Window