Print Page | Close Window

Who has dimples?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368355
Printed Date: May 24 2018 at 3:36am

Topic: Who has dimples?
Posted By: MsBMW
Subject: Who has dimples?
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:18am
Thank God I have them naturally...smh

Replies:
Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:18am
Well be lucky you got them, because people are having surgery for them.

'I had holes punched in my face to look like Cheryl Cole!': Woman spends £3,000 on cheek surgery to recreate Girls Aloud star's famous dimples

• Trainee lawyer Cherelle spent £3,000 on a dimpleplasty 
  • Had the procedure at a clinic on London's Harley Street
  • New treatment creates dimples by punching holes in the cheeks
  • Appears on most recent episode of BodyShockers: My Piercing Hell
  • Says she didn't expect such deep holes but knows she will love them

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Daily+Mail+Reporter" rel="nofollow - DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 11:49, 10 February 2014 UPDATED: 12:25, 10 February 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2555716/Woman-spends-3-000-getting-CHEEKS-pierced-bid-recreate-Cheryl-Coles-famous-dimples.html#comments" rel="nofollow - An extreme Cheryl Cole fan has spent £3,000 on having holes punched into her cheeks in a bid to recreate the popstar's famous dimples.

Cherelle, a trainee lawyer, says that she has always admired dimples but was upset not to have any of her own.

'I've always loved dimples [but] I wasn't blessed to be given big ones,' she explained, adding that she wants hers 'to make me look like Cheryl Cole'.

Dimpled: Cherelle shows off her new £3,000 dimples on the most recent episode of Bodyshock
+10

Dimpled: Cherelle shows off her new £3,000 dimples on the most recent episode of Bodyshock

'When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue. I find myself on the street or watching TV and anyone with dimples stands out to me.'

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2555357/Leeches-sucked-away-aches-pains-Sceptical-So-Claudia-Connell-tried-latest-health-fad.html" rel="nofollow - Leeches sucked away my aches and pains! Sceptical? So was Claudia Connell until she tried the latest health fad
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2555117/Morbidly-obese-veterinary-secretary-BMI-65-loses-weight-baby-elephant-liquid-diet.html" rel="nofollow - Morbidly obese veterinary secretary with a BMI of 65 loses the same weight as a baby elephant on liquid diet
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2552953/Juice-diet-cured-polycystic-ovaries-AND-helped-lose-NINE-stone-22-stone-city-girl-turns-toxic-life-raw-food-plan.html" rel="nofollow - Juice diet cured my polycystic ovaries AND helped me lose NINE stone: 22-stone city girl turns 'toxic' life around with raw food plan

But getting her dream dimples came at a cost. Dimpleplasty surgery costs thousands of pounds and involves having holes punched into the cheeks using a scalpel.

Once the hole has been created, the new dimple is stitched into place.

'I was online with my friend and we were basically having a joke as to what procedures you could do and you couldn't do, and I was like: "wow, I didn't know you could have your dimples done",' adds Cherelle.

Not so good: Cherelle, who has always admired dimples, was upset that she lacked her own
+10

Not so good: Cherelle, who has always admired dimples, was upset that she lacked her own

Painful: Cherelle has dimples punched into her cheeks and stitched into place under anaesthetic
+10

Painful: Cherelle has dimples punched into her cheeks and stitched into place under anaesthetic

'I gave it a bit of thought, contacted them and here I am.'

She added: 'I want really deep ones so every time I smile, they're there and I'm glad it's for life as well. It's not something I'm going to have to repeat which is good.'

Cherelle, who appears in Channel 4 documentary Bodyshockers: My Piercing Hell, was also filmed having the procedure and inspecting the eventual results.

Speaking of her new dimples in a scene from the programme, she said: 'I was impressed as I didn't think they were going to be that deep, it's mixed feelings. Once it has healed, I know I will love it.'

Cheryl Cole shows off her dimples
+10
The singer is famous for her dimpled visage
+10

Dimpled: Cheryl Cole, 30, is famous for her much-admired dimpled visage

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2555716/Woman-spends-3-000-getting-CHEEKS-pierced-bid-recreate-Cheryl-Coles-famous-dimples.html#ixzz2svt7dUTz" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2555716/Woman-spends-3-000-getting-CHEEKS-pierced-bid-recreate-Cheryl-Coles-famous-dimples.html#ixzz2svt7dUTz  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:21am
Stern Smile

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:26am
Hers look horrible.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:26am
i love dimples on black women.  i almost never notice them on white women. in fact i dont think ive ever even noticed them on white women....but black women rule the dimple world

yeah that fake dimple ish looks like holes in her cheeksLOL everybody cant be specialLOL

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:28am
i dont but i have high cheek bones. 
if i do a big smile i cant see..

whoa i can see the pics now...geez that looks painfulDead

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:31am
she paid 5k for thatLOL isnt there an indian guy on youtube doin it for like 50 bucksLOL without needles

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:32am
I have dimples, they're an asset....fake dimples don't work. that money shouldve been spent on ass or titties.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:39am
im convinced that i have one really small one.. 
no one else seems to see it though 

wish i had them.. it sucks cus my mother has huge ones 
my kids might have them.. 

hers look stupid. 
i didnt really read.. but i hope shes not happy with that shaat. 

i got lower back dimples doe Cool

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:41am
looking like she went to the chinaman at canal street to get them doneDead

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Thank God I have them naturally...smh
Me too...mine make me look young, i look 16 instead of 22.Stern SmileLOL

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:58am
Not I, but they are cute.

Bummer. Hers would've worked if they weren't so exaggerated.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:25am
lower back dimples

The lady in the pic wasted her money that doesn't look natural at all.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:28am
Ive never been a fan of them. Mario Lopez , Lauren London.. cute. When I was little my mom told me they were a defect and ive been ok not having them ever since lol

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:30am
$5k tho?LOL

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:42am
I have two on my left side.

One in my cheek and one right above my cheekbone.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:46am
I thought dimples show when your smiling. the girl in the OP is not smiling though?Confused

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I thought dimples show when your smiling. the girl in the OP is not smiling though?Confused

ppl with really big/deep ones.. theirs show like whenever they move their mouth. 

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:52am

Deadfail from the start

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:04am
I have one dimple.  I don't know how a person has one dimple but I'm just one of them I guess.  It only comes out if I laugh or smile hard.

My mom has two long dimples.  Similar to that yht woman in the pic above or 1st page.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I have one dimple.  I don't know how a person has one dimple but I'm just one of them I guess.  It only comes out if I laugh or smile hard.

My mom has two long dimples.  Similar to that yht woman in the pic above or 1st page.

Usually genetics. Someone in your family (maybe a parent) may have just one dimple...??

I only have them on one side of my face, my dad has the exact two dimples on the same side of his face...

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:13am
^ yeah, its genetic. One of my siblings has them but our parents don't. Not sure where she got them

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:15am
I have dimples. I didn't always though. I got them when I was in elementary. Looked up one day and there they were. 

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:16am

I have on dimple too!

Back dimples when I'm thin. None when I'm heavy.

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:25am
I have one on my right cheek

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:29am
I never even noticed that white people have dimples.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Hers look horrible.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:09pm

DeadDeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:10pm

I have one dimple as well.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:28pm
I have dimples....People love them but I'm like meh! It's whatever. It's really awkward for me when I'm smiling and someone is like omg you have dimples ShockedHeart!! So cute!! I immediately stop smiling so they can stop staring at me lol

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:32pm
Do the ones on my lower cheeks count? Embarrassed

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

same here

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

same here
I get bugged about it.LOL

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I have dimples....People love them but I'm like meh! It's whatever. It's really awkward for me when I'm smiling and someone is like omg you have dimples ShockedHeart!! So cute!! I immediately stop smiling so they can stop staring at me lol
Lemme see!

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:41pm
The picture in the article is soon after her surgery when they were still swollen. There was another picture of when they had healed & they weren't as deep & looked rather nice actually.

I looooove dimples but not to the extent of having them surgically done. But I do think it's the cutest deformity lol

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:44pm

Lemme see!

I'll pass lol

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:45pm

Lemme see!

I'll pass lol
I knew you were lying.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:48pm
of course lol

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by lexis83 lexis83 wrote:

I have one on my right cheek

Same here. It's not a deep one tho.

Chick in the OP looks like someone took an office hole puncher to her face.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:23pm
her pics sometime after surgery.. 

Now, some time after the surgery, the dimples are much more subtle

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:25pm
hmm... 
i always felt like i wouldnt get PS aside from my boobs.. 
(although i do like the idea of a slight nose job and a few other things) 

but the dimples look good/subtle and its not a PS that ppl would even be able to notice...  
im gonna look at more pics 

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:33pm

ive never cared for dimples

didnt know the dimple game was this seriousConfused

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:39pm
Those look extremely natural and I'm sure she's satisfied with the results...

They should've shown those in addition to the immediate post-op pics...

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:42pm
I wish there was a vote down button.
Edit:DeadA nose job?

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:53pm
I have dimples but never thought they were so important that anyone would spend $$ to get them.
I prefer the ones on my lower back to the ones on my face.
I've thought about piercings the back dimples but I fear it would take too long to heal.Unhappy

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:55pm
Katrenia.........Question please. ***Raises Hands*** Inquisitive minds want to know where the earring backs are on those piercings por favor?

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:00pm

Katrenia.........Question please. ***Raises Hands*** Inquisitive minds want to know where the earring backs are on those piercings por favor?
The back is flat and is inserted into the skin and it heals and closes so this would have to be surgically removed, that's why I fear it would take too long to heal.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:03pm
me too katrenia! (thought about back dimple piercings)

i was really about to get them like 2 years ago..

i still might.. but my ass will have to get real fat again. 

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

me too katrenia! (thought about back dimple piercings)

i was really about to get them like 2 years ago..

i still might.. but my ass will have to get real fat again

I hate to admit it but lately I've been challenged in keeping some ass in tact.  
The struggle is real!!!

I love the look but I don't like the idea that I can't remove them myself.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:13pm

Those are called Dermal piercings Suga. no back required. you can get them practically anywhere on your body. I believe its is "surgically inserted" but just like any other foreign object your body can reject it ad it may fall out on its own.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:36pm

i dont see sh*t

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I have dimples but never thought they were so important that anyone would spend $$ to get them.
I prefer the ones on my lower back to the ones on my face.
I've thought about piercings the back dimples but I fear it would take too long to heal.Unhappy

Shocked thats actually cute.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Those look extremely natural and I'm sure she's satisfied with the results...

They should've shown those in addition to the immediate post-op pics...

that doesnt even count as dimples to me

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:41pm
What tatee said.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:49pm
I do Big smile

Just the left one is deep though Ermm The right one appears alittle bit if ive been smiling a lot

Edit: never knew so many other people just have one. I thought it was only me LOL

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:52pm
I use to really want dermals on my back too.

I might still get them.

Random question: when people get dimple piercings or dermals do the indents form and stay after the piercing is gone:?

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Do the ones on my lower cheeks count? Embarrassed

Youre really pretty Smile

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I do Big smile

Just the left one is deep though Ermm The right one appears alittle bit if ive been smiling a lot

Edit: never knew so many other people just have one. I thought it was only me LOL
I'll show you one day(and I didn't know so many others had just one either.).LOLLet me see yoursBig smile

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:11pm

same here

A one dimple crew!? LOL  I live in NY and I haven't noticed anyone else walking around or smiling with just one dimple except me.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:12pm

same here

A one dimple crew!? LOL  I live in NY and I haven't noticed anyone else walking around or smiling with just one dimple except me.
I'm down for being this type of snob.Approve

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont see sh*t

I thought it was just me.

Money wasted.

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:52pm
I have one. so does my daughter.
I assume I got it from my dad as no one else in my family has them except my sister but we don't share the same father.

Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:13pm
When I was pregnant I had a dream that my daughter would have dimples. She came out with the cutest little dimples :)! No one else has them in my family.

I also had a dream she came out with a jherri curl. Thank God he forgot to add that in!

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:19pm
Hers probably come out when she smiles..
I see one on the left side kinda

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont see sh*t

I thought it was just me.

Money wasted.
Amen

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:07pm
Anymore pics of this girl?

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:29am

Yeah, something ain't right there

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:24am
Ughhh. Those aren't dimples, those r potholes. Her and that doctor need to stop....I have dimples. My left one is more prominent but both show.

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:47pm
I've dimples both cheeks. Big smile

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:51pm
nemesis1 has been thanked for their post.

I really want my next girlfriend to have dimples, big cheekbones and blackgirl freckles. I'm a sucker for alladat.

Print Page | Close Window