Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368337
Printed Date: Nov 17 2017 at 4:01pm

Topic: BAD INDIAN HAIR
Posted By: MissladyTT
Subject: BAD INDIAN HAIR
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:04pm
I tested one bundle of curly from Amnish, and it was very poor quality. Not Virgin but processed.

1) http://www.naturalindianhairs.com/ - http://www.naturalindianhairs.com/
  http://www.naturalindianhair.in/ - http://www.naturalindianhair.in/

2)lOST $150 on 3 bundles of curly that looked great out the package, but looked a hot mess once shampooed and heat was applied. Dont waster your time or money. He wont use paypal so you have no recourse for his false advertising in print, verbally, or through personal email exchanges.

Gokulnath Panneerselvam.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

Mobile: +91 9025286600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91 9025286600 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting (Indian Number) Whats app

Mobile: +1(847)973-6032 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1(847)973-6032 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting (USA Number) can text, voicemail and call anytime.

Landline: 044 - 24490338

Vinishya Hair Traders

No.4/281, M.A. Vaithiyalingam Salai,

3rd cross Street, Neelankarai,

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. 600 041. 

Website: http://www.remyhairexers.in/ - www.remyhairexporters.in, http://www.naturalindianhairexers.com/ - www.naturalindianhairexporters.com, http://www.vinishyahairexs.com/ - www.vinishyahairexports.com

Email: mailto:gokul@remyhairexers.in - gokul@remyhairexporters.in

Gmail: mailto:vinishyahairtraders@gmail.com - vinishyahairtraders@gmail.com

Replies:
Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:21pm
also you may want to post this is the Scam vendor section.

Posted By: vinishyahairtraders
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:49pm
Hello Dear Friend,

I am Gokul from Vinishya hair traders, I found you wrote complaint about us here. This is our first complaint in our history. I don't even know your name and identity. If you had any problem with our product, you should have contacted us and explained it so the necessary action would have been taken. 

We had few complaints from our loyal clients and resolved all their issues who have said that they have problem (they just emailed us and we resolved). They still buy from us.

However, you don't even contacted us for a resolution and we feel that you made this complaint on-line to spoil our reputation.

Please let us know your name so we can know who you are.  Also no one is there in the name of Amnish in our company.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:50pm
May I know your name and your experience with us? Why you say that we are scam? We never scammed anyone.

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:03pm
Wait...so the vendors really do stalk this board like that? How do they know someone is making a complaint about them within minutes???? Different countries...time zones...is there like a weave bat signal????

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Wait...so the vendors really do stalk this board like that? How do they know someone is making a complaint about them within minutes???? Different countries...time zones...is there like a weave bat signal????

They probably have Google Alert set up so they get notified when their company name is mentioned.Confused

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:34pm
They are lying right now.  First they say it's their first complaint in their history and then they say they've had FEW complaints.  So which is it?  This vendor needs to give the OP her money back immediately for the junk they sold her.

Posted By: Petty LaBelle
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:31pm
Lying or not. If you have a problem with a vendor you should go to them first  to resolve a problem before blasting them.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

They are lying right now.  First they say it's their first complaint in their history and then they say they've had FEW complaints.  So which is it?  This vendor needs to give the OP her money back immediately for the junk they sold her.

Hello Friend,  I said that this is our first complaint in our history in any of the forum. The other few complaints we had from our clients are fixed within us and resolved to the satisfaction of my clients who are still loyal to us.

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:27am
What I have never understood is why can't these supplier in India aceept Paypal? I know there would be some addtional fees, but i would rather pay that to feel more secure about ordering from them. If they are so on the up and up they should accept paypal.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

What I have never understood is why can't these supplier in India aceept Paypal? I know there would be some addtional fees, but i would rather pay that to feel more secure about ordering from them. If they are so on the up and up they should accept paypal.
Just spoke to Mother Theresa Imports...and please enough to tell me that they only accept WU. I was like no thank you

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:46am

Right, that is what I mean. Not accepting Paypal makes them look shady. I am researching indian suppliers now. I may have to go with Bdogg. They don't accept paypal but at least they are on the up and up for the most part. They hair has gotten to be so expensive with the shipping cost too.

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:50am

Right, that is what I mean. Not accepting Paypal makes them look shady. I am researching indian suppliers now. I may have to go with Bdogg. They don't accept paypal but at least they are on the up and up for the most part. They hair has gotten to be so expensive with the shipping cost too.

Bdogg is the only vendor that I know actually send the hair who uses WU. I cant with some of these vendors. $60 shipping but you don't use paypal???

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:12am

There is another thread on here where one of the member shared an indian supplier that accepts Paypal. I am talking to them right now too. Their pricing is a bit high, but they do accept paypal. They also have a Ebay account.

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:22am

There is another thread on here where one of the member shared an indian supplier that accepts Paypal. I am talking to them right now too. Their pricing is a bit high, but they do accept paypal. They also have a Ebay account.

I saw it and saw those ridiculous prices. I contacted his but ...I will pass on him as well

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:45am
I asked him how was the deep curly hair processed? He got a bit snippy with me and stated " that's our business". That turned me off a bit.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:59am

I asked him how was the deep curly hair processed? He got a bit snippy with me and stated " that's our business". That turned me off a bit.

Smh.

Date Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:57pm
Hi Tracey,

I am Gokulnath. I found at-last that you are the one who complained about us. I am sorry you had bad experience with hair you bought from us. We are ready to send you other hairs or refund you back. Even I tried to contact you but please do reply us or help us to resolve this issue. Also, please know that we do accept pay-pal. We don't want to cheat anybody. Might be some misunderstanding between us but again we don't want to get our name spoiled. Please give us a chance to rectify our error if that is from our side. Please don't give us a false image. All the board members see this message and I promise you here. No one will spoil their business for just $150. Members please ask her to accept our replacement or refund. Also any members or every members here can try our hairs through paypal and give us your comments. Please don't discourage genuine sellers like us. 

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:10pm

Seriously, I just dealt with a vendor and they allowed paypal it was an extra charge but I wasn't about that alibaba or western union life

Posted By: DonBellaDiva
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Lying or not. If you have a problem with a vendor you should go to them first  to resolve a problem before blasting them.

How do we know that she hasn't? He just stated that he doesn't know who she really is and he has contradicted himself in his own statements about having complaints so I really wouldn't just take his word for anything lol. Just because she s didn't start from "I ordered on January 23..." we can't assume that she hasn't. Most of us when we have a bad experience come and update BHM, I myself have kept it as simple as "Don't do it".

Posted By: Chiberry
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:23am
Anyone ever try humanhairindia.net AKA sree akharsna exports?

Posted By: Misjaguar
Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:41am
Thanks for the information MissT

Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:52am
Hello Friend,

I tell you the truth. We receive many orders in a day, so it was difficult to find who was that complaining. Also, she contacted me that she have problem with bundles. I just asked her to open the wefts from the plastic tags and wash it once again before returning for refund or replacement. I have all the email conversations between us. She refused to open the bundles. I again requested her to wash it once and let me know if that is not good, then we will guide her how to return. But she did not replied me. Instead posted complaint here. Why should we spoil our business for just $150? No one will spoil their business for just $150.

ALSO we accept PayPal always, anyone can try our hairs and let others know that we are genuine.
If anything goes wrong, PayPal is there to protect you and they block us to do business through them. We have done many transactions through paypal and still no complaints. Before taking any decision, please try our samples.

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:13am
What was the hair doing?

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:17pm
I just received an order from SUNA in straight.
This hair is awful. It feels terrible and upon co washing
It feels ruff. I paid almost $200 . It is tangly and stiff with
Black die in water upon co washing.

Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:39pm
I would greatly appreciate if someone could please pm me a vendor that sells

Good Indian hair. My daughter has a special award event coming up for

Honors. Recently she have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and as a

Result her hair have fallen out from 22 inches to now 10 inches. I want to

Order her some hair for this honors award event. Thank u much

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

I would greatly appreciate if someone could please pm me a vendor that sells

Good Indian hair. My daughter has a special award event coming up for

Honors. Recently she have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and as a

Result her hair have fallen out from 22 inches to now 10 inches. I want to

Order her some hair for this honors award event. Thank u much

Beware of the vendors pretending to be regular members that are likely flooding your inbox right now.

90% of the newer members suggesting "Have you tried ____ hair? My friend ordered it and loves it!", are fake members.

I suggest taking advice from long term members and members that actually gave a thorough review w/ pictures and going w. companies that have been around for awhile.

Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:34pm
Thanks for the advice Cream. My box did have a few
People with websites for me to order.

I was going to order bdogg until he kept sending each
Person different price list. He was going to charge me 400
For 2 bundles 18 &24 inches . After a few people got upset
With what came in the mail I changed my mind.

It is hard to find genuine vendors

Print Page | Close Window