Print Page | Close Window

Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368332
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 4:02am

Topic: Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Subject: Tamar throws shade at Towanda dating Kordell
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:05am
... on the Bethany Show

Replies:
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:06am
lmaoooooooooooooooooo
She is so messy... hilarious!

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:09am
She threw shade on WWHL as well

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:10am
TOWANDA..... liiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeessss!

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:15am
Who is this Bethenny person and does she only have black people on her show? I saw Kenya on another episode and Bethenny was acting all "yeah guhllll..." with her as well.

Toni and her sisters all look so much alike.

Their hair looks ridiculous.

Do they have any brothers?

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:17am
When did she divorce andre?

And she sounds stupid defending him. We ALLLL saw how controlling he was on the show.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:18am
Towanda's body is hot but her face always throws me off.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:19am
Bethenny es muy feo 

They need to be jealous of Toni lol. Ugh I can't stand Tamar. I'm sick and tired of hearing about her. And too damn many plastic surgery patients for one sofa.

Posted By: Mixer
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

They need to be jealous of Toni lol. Ugh I can't stand Tamar. I'm sick and tired of hearing about her. And too damn many plastic surgery patients for one sofa.
LOL

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:21am
thats messed up.

and why does she keep swinging her head like that...like shes not used to long hair so...she has to have everyone notice it.Confused

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:23am
Bethanny can't even do a lil' two step? Smh.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:23am

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:26am
Tamar has some damn nerve trying to call Toni old. She always thinks she's being clever and the life of the party (from what I've heard. I don't watch that shyt). Toni is a grown ass accomplished woman. And she's always been beautiful and don't need a pound of makeup and a piss yellow hair hat down her back to leave her house either.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:35am
Tamar is a riot! I used not be able to stand her but I can more than tolerate her most of the time; however, Towanda I have really grown to dislike

She is so try-hard and I feel like she is stuck with this bad attitude toward Tamar simply because that's what she's used to but Tamar has had growth in the last couple of years. Towanda has just grown jealous imo

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:37am
That's her older sis!

Do you not view your older siblings as "old" especially when they're 10 years your senior!? I know I do and my oldest sibling is only 8 years my senior

She didn't even mean it like that. Staph

Tamar has some damn nerve trying to call Toni old. She always thinks she's being clever and the life of the party (from what I've heard. I don't watch that shyt). Toni is a grown ass accomplished woman. And she's always been beautiful and don't need a pound of makeup and a piss yellow hair hat down her back to leave her house either.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:39am
You've just got a hard on for Tamar. It was funny though when she said, "Are you suuuuuuuure???" LMAO

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:44am

Who is this Bethenny person and does she only have black people on her show? I saw Kenya on another episode and Bethenny was acting all "yeah guhllll..." with her as well.

*Bethany is from RHONYC. She acted like that on Real Housewives. She has money b/c she is self made but she is a very scrappy New Yorker and used to stay neck rolling and telling people off. She also had her own show where she married this guy just to have a baby within marriage, then dumped him. Totally screwed him over. Now her talk show (which she first had a few yrs ago but just got picked up in 2013/2014) is very heavily pushed towards divorced women & divorced women that wish to remarry.  During the pilot season of her show, it was like a replica of The Wendy Williams show.  She will always be my fav real housewife (well, she & gretchen from rhoc). I think that the producers kinda over do it with the way that they try to push the talk show on  black people. it should happen organically and not feel forced.

*yes, the braxtons have a brother and he is on the show every once in a while just long enough for a check. i think they said he is a teacher. i wonder if he has a good singing voice...

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:46am
The brother, Michael aka Mikey, is a RN.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:52am
Tamar is messy.

I can't stand when someone says something absolutely rude and unnecessary, but tries to counteract it by saying "no shade".

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions but if you're gonna be rude, just own that ish.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:52am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

*Bethany is from RHONYC. She acted like that on Real Housewives. She has money b/c she is self made but she is a very scrappy New Yorker and used to stay neck rolling and telling people off. She also had her own show where she married this guy just to have a baby within marriage, then dumped him. Totally screwed him over. Now her talk show (which she first had a few yrs ago but just got picked up in 2013/2014) is very heavily pushed towards divorced women & divorced women that wish to remarry.  During the pilot season of her show, it was like a replica of The Wendy Williams show.  She will always be my fav real housewife (well, she & gretchen from rhoc). I think that the producers kinda over do it with the way that they try to push the talk show on  black people. it should happen organically and not feel forced.

*yes, the braxtons have a brother and he is on the show every once in a while just long enough for a check. i think they said he is a teacher. i wonder if he has a good singing voice...

Oh wow, thanks for the scoop.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:57am
Damn. Bethany does have an awful lot of Black folks on her show

I'm not sure that's a good thing tho. Makes me paranoid and nervous Confused

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:57am
the one with the black hair is pretty

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:07am
the more i watch her the more she annoys me. tamar i mean.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:32am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

[COLOR="#ffcc00"][/COLOR]the more i watch her the more sheannoys me. tamar i mean.

she's always annoyed me, Thanks to GOD I have a DVR it's made BFV so much BETTER

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:37am
those broads are so over the top dramatic with it tho.

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:50am
I have never liked tamar, she always try and steal the spotlight.  A question was asked to someone else, about their "situation" yet she feels the need to answer and provide all her comments.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:42am
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I have never liked tamar, she always try and steal the spotlight.  A question was asked to someone else, about their "situation" yet she feels the need to answer and provide all her comments.
does anyone ever talk negatively of her situaition ? or is she all that and a bag of chips, i dont watch the show and dont know these people

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:27am
Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her??? Honestly Bethany did not have black people on her show until Omarosa called her racist, I watched just because of who was on but when Wendy goes off I turn the channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkcEZHwE0g8
Bethany vs Omorosa

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:46am
I like Tamar, but she needs to learn to control her mouth. Sometimes I even forget they're family b/c of the way she relates to her siblings. Towanda's comment on boundaries seems like a good reason. Traci agreed with her and perhaps the others do too. I'm sure Tamar didn't wake up one morning and decided to be like that; she has probably always been that way and they let her get away with it. Toni's the calm, collected one. It's interesting how siblings from the same family can have very different personalities.

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her???

I agree. That acting part (how she was imitating Traci) was unnecessary.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:17am
they look way better in action then in pictures. Like pretty. But ugh their hair especially the blonde tamar is rocking is not cute.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:18am
Tamar is extra but it works for her. I chuckled a few times. But damn at saying she wouldn't call kordell a catch damnnnn LOL

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:42am
that pee-pee colored brassy looking blonde wig is just killing meDead

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

those broads are so over the top dramatic with it tho.

They really are...to the point of being annoying.

All that eye rolling, lip smacking, extra mess.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:25am
Besides being filthy rich I don't really see how Vince is such a catch. But I love Tamar regardless. She cracks me up.

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:46am
He went from Porsha to her??? wtf!

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:39pm
Vince is not filthy rich.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

that pee-pee colored brassy looking blonde wig is just killing meDead

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:45pm
the clip kinda made me wanna try watching her show.. 

never watched BFV or hers.. 

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:47pm
they were mad that towanda was dating a slacker who was living off her now they mad she dating a rich man...let that chile be...
none of them have successful marriages except tamar and who knows how long thats gonna last. They've been married less than 8 years, yes?

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:47pm
If you watch Season 1, you will HATE Tamar like I did LOL

But she's had some growth within the last few seasons. But one thing that has become clear is that Towanda is a jealous sister with self-esteem issues

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:49pm
Tamar thinks she is the expert on everything.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:50pm
id probably just watch tamar and vince.. 

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Besides being filthy rich I don't really see how Vince is such a catch. But I love Tamar regardless. She cracks me up.

Completely forgot Tamar is married to Vince. I remember her saying Vince loves blondes so guess the blonde hair is going to stay. Dead

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

id probably just watch tamar and vince.. 

That's the more boring show.

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her??? Honestly Bethany did not have black people on her show until Omarosa called her racist, I watched just because of who was on but when Wendy goes off I turn the channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkcEZHwE0g8
Bethany vs Omorosa

Towanda didn't have a problem putting Traci on blast but doesn't like it when its done to her??? 
^this

Towanda dishes it out but has issues when it's her turn. she is always making some smart comment about Tamar.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:09pm

Shocked  towanda towanda towanda.  she doesn't know and doesn't care huh?  what a dummy.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

He went from Porsha to her??? wtf!

well it's been said he likes men...

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That's her older sis!

Do you not view your older siblings as "old" especially when they're 10 years your senior!? I know I do and my oldest sibling is only 8 years my senior

She didn't even mean it like that. Staph

i agree Alias toni is older that's a fact, and she's had a wonderful  career and I've loved her...she had that bankruptcy too so she wasn't paying attention.. but I love them both, i do however find Tamar more entertaining on the show tho..not feelin Towanda she does act like she's got some deep rooted issues..

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:38pm
I don't think he and Towanda are really dating. 
I think she's just stirring the pot.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 3:35pm
She's right. Saying that someone is not a catch is not shade. It's outright insulting.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Vince is not filthy rich.

Oh. Iono then.  The way she goes on and on about her lifestyle I thought he was rolling in the dough.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:13pm
I just looked up Vince...I didn't realize he was 45. 
He seems younger to me.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:16pm
I also found that the IRS done hit him with a $3mil tax lien recently.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:16pm
well ok.. ill watch bfv. 

it'll be whichever season i catch on tv 

i dont think ill like it much but we'll see.. 

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:19pm
i felt like tamar was pretty on the clip.. so i did some googling.. 

her old face was rather different. 

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:30pm
http://s625.photobucket.com/user/wackywa76/media/face.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:50pm
I hate Tamar's mannerisms with her head and hair all the damn time...Towanda was getting crunk about KordellLOL

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

wow what a interesting difference

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:52pm
She contours her face like a drag queen.
Sometimes she looks weird as sh*t and other times she looks normal.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:27pm
tamar says she got ALOT of surgery due to being beat up / physically abused by boyfriend, i think once they fixed that she took it MUCH FURTHERLOL she just like vivica fox/ michael jackson / lil kim once they got started with the fixin of thangs they start seeing / realizing they can create/ mold a NEW being and go for it, before they know it they in a whole new worldShocked 

sidenote: these heffas GOTTA keep thangs juicey cause thats the only way to keep the checks rollin in/ my thing is when they go too far and say the REALLY mean hurtful wicked things to each other then what?Confused

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:44pm
I wonder is Andre' still "writing that book" Confused, its been three years now. I mean if you have two kids you should write in your spare time and work a 9-5 .

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:28pm
any man bringing home checks is going to be an upgrade for towanda. that's the danger of aint sh*t negroes. they make basic things seem like an upgrade.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

any man bringing home checks is going to be an upgrade for towanda. that's the danger of aint sh*t negroes. they make basic things seem like an upgrade.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

It's a damn shame. This beautiful face is gone forever.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't think he and Towanda are really dating. 
I think she's just stirring the pot.

ITA. No one would have known or cared that Towanda & Cordell even knew each other if they didnt mention it. Seriously, the braxton show has to reallly work to keep relatively interestingstorylines, so it seems that they are just looking for a way to spice up the show to keep up 1 more season of paychecks.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

tamar says she got ALOT of surgery due to being beat up / physically abused by boyfriend, i think once they fixed that she took it MUCH FURTHERLOL she just like vivica fox/ michael jackson / lil kim once they got started with the fixin of thangs they start seeing / realizing they can create/ mold a NEW being and go for it, before they know it they in a whole new worldShocked 

sidenote: these heffas GOTTA keep thangs juicey cause thats the only way to keep the checks rollin in/ my thing is when they go too far and say the REALLY mean hurtful wicked things to each other then what?Confused

Right. 1st Toni messed up her nose after the 2nd surgery, then Tamar, then Traci and now the one with the Mexican husband had an overly aggressive surgery on her waistline. I think they need to keep their money and stop paying for surgery b/c the show is on its last legs.

Towannda cant diss her husband but so much for being unemployed b/c it seems that she has been unemployed (aside from the tv check) since toni fired her from being the personal assistant and dam by now they could have started their own business or has some type of vocal coach school going or something like how cynthia bailey opened the modeling school/agency after peter kept having failed business ventures on rhoa.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LOLLOL

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:44am
I like Traci's hair color.  Towanda's weave is too shiny...

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:13am
It's sad that all the Braxton girls have men issues based on their dad cheating on their mom. All except Towanda (that we know of) have been cheated on. But Towanda seems to be jealous of her sisters for whatever reason.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:43am
Errytime y'all say "Towanda" all I can think is Fried Green Tomatoes.

TOWAAANDDAAAAAAAAA!!!  *jumps off cliff*

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Errytime y'all say "Towanda" all I can think is Fried Green Tomatoes.

TOWAAANDDAAAAAAAAA!!!  *jumps off cliff*

LOL Heart LOL

Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:10am

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Was Towanda w/her husband when she was on that Iyanla Vanzant show Starting Over years ago? Didn't she say she was homeless for awhile or drugs or sumthin? Can't remember I just know bishes was trying to get their lives.

Ohhhhhhh!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:27pm

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:31pm
All BFV episodes here....

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/braxton_family_values/" rel="nofollow - http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/braxton_family_values/

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:33pm

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:39pm
thank you for the youtube clips!!!Clap

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:35pm
wow what a huge difference.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:56pm
Daddy Braxton cheated? Did they divorce? Was he a preacher or am I confusing Toni's daddy with another singers daddy? If I do have him confused, who are them other folks I'm thinking about?

TIA!

eta: And I'm mad at Tamar's new nose. Not mad that she got one, mad at the one she got.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:15pm
yeah daddy braxton was a man of the cloth, had a messy affair and later married the mistress. 
that's why momma braxton hates his guts.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:23pm
I didn't get the yeah gulll vibe from Bethany whatsoever in any of those clips

I like Tamar, she's extra...but the sisters have always said that's who and how she's always been...so if it's genuinely her, I think she's hilarious and I don't mind it.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:31pm
I didn't know all that about the father.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:33pm

yeah daddy braxton was a man of the cloth, had a messy affair and later married the mistress. 
that's why momma braxton hates his guts.

Lawdhamursy! Shocked I guess all you need is Jesus to make that ho to housewife transition a success.

THX melikely!

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:47pm
googled..
it was a 12 year affair and he married her a month after he divorced the 'first lady.' LOL

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I didn't know all that about the father.

yeah, the covered it on 1-2 of their episodes. pappi braxton kept standing them up for dinner & family events, then he showed up with an arrogant attitude and was really defensive and everything was unfolded clearly about his cheating, divorce & his jumping off with the jump off and not having a close relationship with his kids, etc. tamar was the one suffering since she is the youngest child. he gave an arrogant answer to everything but eventually was more mellow and fatherly on later episodes.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:54pm
oh my.
I'd planned to watch this show when I first heard about it (years before it even aired). Then when it did start on tv, it was on a channel I don't receive. I was pissed. Someone posted an online link but I never got around to watching.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:03pm
she looked good at BET honors the other night.

http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/BET-Honors-Tamar-Braxton-Rolling-Out-Joi-Pearson-2.jpg

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

googled..
it was a 12 year affair and he married her a month after he divorced the 'first lady.' LOL

Now see, back in the days before Instagram and Twitter...way back when the 1st ladies kept pistols in they church purses, at least one of them trifflin hoes woulda got shot. Not necessarily to death, but somebody woulda been a lung and/or the use of 1 limb lighter. IJS

Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:33pm
lmao FF

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:10pm
i don't like how they profit from putting each others shyt on front street

for someone who claims to be so rich and booked tamar seems desperate as hell for relevance

she cool but damn son chill

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:10pm
thats why her name growing up was TaMonster

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:30pm
I couldn't stand Tamar either until I watched the show.  The sisters can't even be mad because they spoiled Tamar rotten.  She's a typical baby sister fighting way too damn hard for a whole house full of people to hear or care what you got to say.   Towanda is the one with the attitude at this point.   She is definitely jealous AND a hypocrite and full of herself all in one.  Seems like she will hold on to a grudge for dear life because if anyone other than Tamar made that comment she would have been like I know, I know. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:40pm
What is Towanda Jealous of? I'm not understanding.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

What is Towanda Jealous of? I'm not understanding.

i don't even watch the show.. but just from comments in this thread and seeing the clip.. 

cus shes unattractive and tamar isn't?

she had awful relationships and tamar seems to be in a good one now?

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:44pm
I don't think she's jealous of her sisters as she says constantly.  I think she gets mad when she's not the go to person for everything.   Her show nick name is "the responsible one" and then they made her look bad for telling Tracie's business.   I think she lost a little of her power as the family anchor and she's mad.   It kind of shifted back to Toni IMO. 

Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:45pm
I used to love Towanda and couldn't stand Tamar, now it's the other way around. Towanda comes off as bitter/angry and Andre has definitely cheated. She admitted this during the first season.

Posted By: 1KrysT
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:50pm
Cheated????!!!! Who wants his broke ass????? 

Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:47pm
She sangin'... like Dangerously in Love Bey sangin'

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I used to love Towanda and couldn't stand Tamar, now it's the other way around. Towanda comes off as bitter/angry and Andre has definitely cheated. She admitted this during the first season.

The bolded. I barely watch the show anymore because of her stank attitude.

Print Page | Close Window