Print Page | Close Window

My Man Dont Cheat

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368303
Printed Date: Dec 17 2017 at 6:38pm

Topic: My Man Dont Cheat
Posted By: petiteone29
Subject: My Man Dont Cheat
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:50pm
BHM Do y'all think that it is naive for a woman to think that her man doesn't or hasn't cheated on her? Is it foolish to think that your man is so different than other men who cheat? I was talking to my older brother and I mentioned that me and my husband have never had a problem with infidelity in our relationship. He said that I am a fool if I believe that .LOL And that every man cheats. Some are just better at it than others. I don't buy it though. I believe everyone is capable of cheating but not everyone is dumb enough to risk a good thing.

Replies:
Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

BHM Do y'all think that it is naive for a woman to think that her man doesn't or hasn't cheated on her? Is it foolish to think that your man is so different than other men who cheat? I was talking to my older brother and I mentioned that me and my husband have never had a problem with infidelity in our relationship. He said that I am a fool if I believe that .LOL And that every man cheats. Some are just better at it than others. I don't buy it though. I believe everyone is capable of cheating but not everyone is dumb enough to risk a good thing.

Of course they don't.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:59pm
I wouldn't go around saying he doesn't cheat...cause if he does you gone look real stupid.
I don't put anything past anybody.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:08pm
Just say if you must my man hasn't cheated that I know of. 

That sentence usually comes up when someone else is discussing something their man did, bishes lie anyway. nawl, your man don't cheat he just got another family on the other side of town. Confused

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:22pm
I think some people wish that you are in that situation so they will have someone to complain with &
some MEN don't cheat but there a million other ways to be unsatisfied in a relationship.

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I think some people wish that you are in that situation so they will have someone to complain with &
some MEN don't cheat but there a million other ways to be unsatisfied in a relationship.

I agree

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:03pm
I hear this from a lot of men that try to get the draws.  Saying sh!t like:  "Oh so you think your man doesn't cheat on you?  Nah he cheats.  Every man cheats."  A lot of people feed off of making you feel insecure.  Crabs in a bowel.

As for me, one can never be too sure but i'm way past the point of getting all psychotic and wondering whether he's banging someone else.  I trust him until I see/hear something that makes me believe otherwise. 

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

one can never be too sure but i'm way past the point of getting all psychotic and wondering whether he's banging someone else.  I trust him until I see/hear something that makes me believe otherwise. 

yep. 

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:08pm
Not all men cheat!

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:15pm
i'll say this i have never been in a relationship where i suspected cheating. i never heard, saw, or felt anything that made me suspicious. i have been with some amazing man that i'm still friends with till this day. either they didn't cheat or they were real good at keeping it a secret. either way i'm happy that, that's not something that i've ever had to deal with and i never worried myself about it. 

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:24pm
Soooooo-- Your brother is possibly projecting to minimalize/normalize/justify his actions and you're asking if it's naive to have trust in one's partner?

No. I don't think it's naive.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:50pm
Depends on what you consider cheating!!

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Soooooo-- Your brother is possibly projecting to minimalize/normalize/justify his actions and you're asking if it's naive to have trust in one's partner?

Im not asking because his statement made me wonder if I'm naive. I'm good on this side as far as trust. I just wanted to get people's opinions on that way of thinking. I have heard women say similar things that my brother said. Thats all.LOL

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:13pm
Women know what they have. Some women say their man doesn’t because it's the truth, some women say that because that's what you're supposed to say.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:25pm
Why shouldn't you feel like your man doesn't chest........

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Why shouldn't you feel like your man doesn't chest........

This. Its not so far fetched. 

Posted By: leftywefty
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

exactly. OP is your brother young? Thats a very immature and unsupportive thing to say to a sibling.

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:47pm
No my brother is almost 40. His 1 year marriage just failed because he cheated. He just has that dumb immature mentality. I don't take anything he says seriously.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:47pm
I don't think he is cheating but it's just my nature not to be loud with it.
It's nothing I would shout out.
" oh no, my sugar pop doesn't cheat!!!"

I don't have reason to believe he is but it's just nothing I would shout out

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:55pm
Not really related to the topic but I read a post in here triggered something I thought about a few weeks ago.

I've always assumed I have never been cheated on. Never caught a girl cheating, never really suspected it, never had any damning evidence.

I'm pretty convinced now that one of my best friends in HS and my gf at the time messed around at least once. Nothing new that I've found, just an older, wiser me remembering some old details and putting the pieces together. Like how the three of us went out together one day when me and her were having problems, and then a few weeks later him calling me and saying I should cut her off for good, but not having a reason why. And around that same time, her acting really strange and not wanting to hang out with him anymore even though we'd have a fun time.

I kind of sort of want to ask him, though none of us are close anymore. I honestly don't really care much since it was so long ago, but the light bulb did go off and sometimes curiosity gets the better of me.

Ain't got sh*t to do with this topic but I just wanted to drop it somewhere since I'd only thought about it in my head.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

No my brother is almost 40. His 1 year marriage just failed because he cheated. He just has that dumb immature mentality. I don't take anything he says seriously.

damn.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:38pm
Every man has thought about cheating but not every man will cheat with the woman he is with. That being said, you dont know what your man do when you're not around so i wouldnt even say that and give myself the opportunity to look like the fool if it came out that he did.

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:49pm
I'm not sure if y'all misunderstood the question. I'm not talking about shouting it to the heavens that your man doesn't cheat. The title was just to give you an idea of what the thread is about. Maybe I should have reworded it. He asked me if me and my husband ever dealt with infidelity and I said no. He stated that all men cheat. I beg to differ. 

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:54pm
My friend is like this.
She thinks all men cheat and I'm in denial that my man isn't beating something down when I'm not around.

She's been the side chick a lot so that's probably why she feels that way

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My friend is like this.
She thinks all men cheat and I'm in denial that my man isn't beating something down when I'm not around.

But you admit y'all aint bumping uglies like that.....No shade.

She probably know something.....

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:09pm
No more naive than a man who thinks his woman don't cheat Wink

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:12pm
jones isnt getting it in...?

she used to always talk about their wild sexcapades.... 
doubtful.. unless he just hasnt seen her as much. ijs 

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:38am
I feel that anybody is capable of anything.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:00am
i have the craziest cheating story(involving catching an ex), but it's literally so ghetto ratchet scandalous that i couldn't share it with bhm.  now that i think of it, that midna anonymous tumblr could've been a cool release.

i wouldn't ever proclaim to the high heavens, but i'd definitely say i'm not worried about it.  i know the signs.

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:32am
I try to trust my man but you never know. Never be tooooo trusting to the point where you are blind. I have seen a lot of women that swear up and down that their man has not cheated and that he never will.   You could show them a pic of buddy penetrating a girl in their bed with the new sheets she just put on a couple days ago and she would still say, "My man don't cheat. That ain't him. Ho you hating."

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:47am

My friend is like this.

Lol she has never met my sugarpop .
He's not even from the area.

Nice try.You be trying it Sandy

She isn't referring directly to my sugarpop but he is under the umbrella.
She believes that every single man has cheated at least once or done some inappropriate ish.
Her past relationships make her feel that way and her involvement in them too

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:04am
I don't think that ALL men cheat ... but certainly a majority of men cheat. I do believe this and anything other than this is naive IMO.

I would never tell myself or my friends that 'my man and I are in a good relationship so I know he would never cheat'.

nooo, I think I would be setting myself up for a huge dissapointment. Men cheat for all sorts of reasons and you cannot be with him 7 x 24,

I don't worry about him cheating though - that's just borrowimg problems. If he does ... it will probably be over but it will not be the end of the world. :(

I don't invest more of myself into a relationship than I am willing to lose so ...

That said .. if your brother cheated on his wife within the first year of the marriage ... um then something else other than a marriage is going on. I would say that he was never serious about that relationship to begin with and probably had some other reason for marrying her. He would be officially 'a dog' in my book.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:32am

My friend is like this.

She believes that every single man has cheated at least once or done some inappropriate ish.
\

i think this is fairly accurate. At least once. Not every man cheats but i do believe majority have done some less than acceptable flirting or such while in a relationship

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:04am
these the same chicks that be doing this sh*t

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:46am
no, i dont think its naive to think that he hasn't cheated or isn't cheating. I think that it's naive to think that he could never cheat. I believe that monogamy is a choice, not a natural inclination, but I know that there are men who are mature enough to make that choice everyday.

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:35pm
To the original poster - I do not believe all men cheat, and don't let anyone steal your joy or put negativity in your mind.  But I do agree with my sisters on here....don't tell people you man don't cheat or will never cheat. 
I hope for the best in my marriage, I have not seen evidence of cheating and until then I won't think the worst until evidence is in front of me which requires action.

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:27pm
I don't think all men cheat...

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:29pm
OMG!!! @ the WCW post!

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:35pm
People do what they want, if they can. Including cheat.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wouldn't go around saying he doesn't cheat...cause if he does you gone look real stupid.
I don't put anything past anybody.

This

I always laugh a little inside (or outside) when someone tells me theyre certain their man doesn't cheat.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:33pm
I learnt that you can't even say that you yourself won't cheat so I guess it's a given that you can't say what the other person/man will do.

(I learnt that on bhm)

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

hi thereBig smile

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:47pm
I'm of the mind that it is more naive to believe that every man does cheat.   But there are sooo many levels of cheating these days.  I don't have time for cheatersLOL

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:52pm

My friend is like this.

Hey if you say so......long distance no sex......if you say so......

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:29pm
we need to define 'inappropriate' lol.
some think flirting is inappropriate .
 Some say it's not  inapprop, until P meets V. lol

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:31pm
but seriously though, I was reading something recently about how the lines of 'cheating' have changed in the age of technology . Example, is participating in webcam sex considered cheating? Just watching w/out participation? sexting? Forum flirting? (lmao)

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:39pm
any flirting of a sexual nature is cheating

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:25pm
im upon the knowledge that we all cheat @ one point or another, strange thing is it's not the cheating but what happens IF it's discovered/ now THAT'S the doozerErmm 

a. do you stay
b. do you go
c.  whatcha gonna do IF it happens to you?

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:19pm

My friend is like this.

Hey if you say so......long distance no sex......if you say so......

Girl you think you be knowing about my coitus hiatus huh?
LOL

we haven't been long distance since the year rang in....

but ok Sandy...

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:27pm
My bad maybe its cause you been calling me sandy......I messed around and thought I knew you.....

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:32pm
yeah bc I used a part of your username...
I get called Jones here bc its apart of my username ...
You absolutely cant be serious so Ill just end this here

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:44pm

yeah bc I used a part of your username...
I get called Jones here bc its apart of my username ...
You absolutely cant be serious so Ill just end this here

You adding letter tho....but okay.....I said Mz00 is fine.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:52pm
Sleepy

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:55pm
Thought you were ending it up there.....

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:06am
A lot of men do cheat but a lot of men dpnt cheat. Monogamy is about two people fighting natural temptation. For men its the experience for women its the emotional energy.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:03pm
there are a few things i could be relatively certain someone i know very well wouldn't do...cheating isn't one of them...

Print Page | Close Window