Print Page | Close Window

Pics of Beyonces Mothers Parents

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368296
Printed Date: Nov 19 2018 at 2:29pm

Topic: Pics of Beyonces Mothers Parents
Posted By: bindy
Subject: Pics of Beyonces Mothers Parents
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:58am

So that's where she gets her good looks from! Beyonce pays tribute to late grandparents Lumis and Agnez with old photographs

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Daily+Mail+Reporter" rel="nofollow - DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 10:28 EST, 3 October 2013 UPDATED: 12:59 EST, 3 October 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2442560/Beyonce-pays-tribute-late-grandparents-Lumis-Agnez-old-photographs.html#comments" rel="nofollow - Both of her maternal grandparents passed away before she was born.

But Beyonce still holds them close to heart.

The 32-year-old uploaded a picture each of Lumis Albert Beyince and Agnez Dereon to her Tumblr account, simply captioning the picture 'My grandfather' and 'My grandmother' followed by a heart icon.

Paying tribute: Beyonce uploaded a picture of her grandfather Lumis and grandmother Agnez on Wednesday to her Tumblr account
+3

Paying tribute: Beyonce uploaded a picture of her grandfather Lumis and grandmother Agnez on Wednesday to her Tumblr account 

Talented: Beyonces grandmother was a talented seamstress who created embellished clothes for her wealthy clients and her own children
+3

Talented: Beyonce's grandmother was a talented seamstress who created embellished clothes for her wealthy clients and her own children 

Beyonce, who was born in 1982, never met her grandparents.

Although there are conflicting dates out there, Lumiz allegedly passed away in 1982, while Agnez is said to have died in 1980.

The couple, who were French-speaking Louisiana Creoles, moved to Galvaston, Texas where they raised their children, Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles and Tina's brother.

Her idol: Agnez is the inspiration behind Beyonce and Tinas clothing line House of Dereon
+3

Her idol: Agnez is the inspiration behind Beyonce and Tina's clothing line House of Dereon

Agnez was a sought-after seamstress as a young woman in Louisiana, and created embellished clothing for wealthy clients and her own children.  

Agnez is the inspiration behind Beyonce and Tina's clothing line House of Dereon. 

Meanwhile, Beyonce's first name is a tribute to the family name Beyince. 

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2442560/Beyonce-pays-tribute-late-grandparents-Lumis-Agnez-old-photographs.html#ixzz2sezliO00" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2442560/Beyonce-pays-tribute-late-grandparents-Lumis-Agnez-old-photographs.html#ixzz2sezliO00  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:59am
These have been posted here before....I thought they were some others or something.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:11pm

tina got them thin yt woman lips

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:12pm
grandad got dem skrong arse genes

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:15pm
what colour was her Gran daddy supposed to be?

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:37pm
I bet they turned in their graves when the grammys were on.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:12pm
The expression on granddad's face tho. Lol.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:18pm
i wonder if those are grandads natural eyebrows 

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:51pm
grandad slightly reminds me of Bey. same nose (pre surgery) and mouth area. wierd

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:55pm
She is showing the world her creole roots

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:04pm
Lol. Why won't Bey and Karrine show the 'other' side of their families in their picture sharing sessions?

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Yeah I noticed she never mentions her dad's side when she talks about her heritage.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:10pm
Her grandparents looks like a lot of ppl's grandparents, esp those from the South Eastern states.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I bet they turned in their graves when the grammys were on.

and got up and started doing THE THRILLER dance...

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Her grandparents looks like a lot of ppl's grandparents, esp those from the South Eastern states.

Um this! What is her point!

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 2:55am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Lol. Why won't Bey and Karrine show the 'other' side of their families in their picture sharing sessions?

LOL these grandparents died before Beyonce was even born and she acting like she knew them

Posted By: ivy07
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 3:56am
ok Smile

Posted By: rubynaturalprincess
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:14am

LOL I have no idea why she is doing this. 

Wonder if she has she ever talked about her dad being born to Bahamian parents.... 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:22am

So that's where she gets her good looks from!

her features are more like her father's and her coloring is more from her mom.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Yeah I noticed she never mentions her dad's side when she talks about her heritage.

but ive seen lots of people ignore the most dominate part of themselves to focus on the diminutive.  ive seen people bypass entire generations just to get to that one prized ancestor.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:36am
^^^^^^ we've all seen that. "I'm 1/674th Cherokee."

Posted By: Jr1127
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:40am

Beyoncé's father side of the family does not get along with Tina! I think that has something to do with it.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:06am
Mama Tina & Julez look just like Grandaddy. Solange looks just like Grandmomma.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:08am
now y'all know Beyonce is a dark skin YT woman

let's not act brand new

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:10am

from 3rd ward
*giggles*

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

this is the reason why i find it hard to like this woman.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:21am
Everyone isnt close to both sides of their family. Seriously. I love my dad, but he barely even calls his family except for his mother (his dad is deceased) and there is no shade, no beef so on the average day, I am not sending a shot out to my dad's side of the family though i love them from a far.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:26pm

This   

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Everyone isnt close to both sides of their family. Seriously. I love my dad, but he barely even calls his family except for his mother (his dad is deceased) and there is no shade, no beef so on the average day, I am not sending a shot out to my dad's side of the family though i love them from a far.

This...I only know my dad's side. My mom's side never comes around minus her parents.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i'm not close to my dads side but  still visited them every xmas.

She could build a relationship if she wanted too...blood is bloodLOL

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

This   

What do matthew's folks look like? 

Print Page | Close Window