Print Page | Close Window

Have we discussed Free Bleeding? NSFW

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368273
Printed Date: May 23 2018 at 4:33pm

Topic: Have we discussed Free Bleeding? NSFW
Posted By: slayfresh
Subject: Have we discussed Free Bleeding? NSFW
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:01pm
So, I just read this article about free bleeding (women who choose to use no feminine product during their menstrual cycle) and how it's some new form of feminism and letting our bodies do what it's 'supposed' to do naturally.

Along with the article were women, fucking up their good clothes, in public just bleeding away sitting in folks chairs and stuff.

Have you heard of this? Know anyone that would do this?

Replies:
Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:01pm
Do they lay in a bathtub for days? This is why I opt to stand a lot...

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:05pm
http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/there-will-be-blood" rel="nofollow - http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/there-will-be-blood

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:19pm
why slay why? my gf just found out abt this on the weekend and nearly lodgt her mind!
yes we've discussed it before smmfh

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Erm pads and tampons have been around for hundreds of years no? A lot of these hippys/hipsters do stuff just to do stuff for real

Posted By: maysay1
We had a thread years ago.

I don't have a problem with it as long as they aren't bleeding on other peoples stuff.

But now there are absorbent panties so I don't really see the need for just ruining clothes and beds and ish.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:23pm
im not mad at it for some reason… 

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:28pm
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So chicks walking around dripping blood? Is that supposed to be some sort of political movement or something? Like hairy armpits in the 60's? People just too damn bored these days...

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:28pm
I do and I literally want to choke the fckn life out of her. 

But its her body and her clothes I guess I have to accept itAngry

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:31pm
With all the diseases that can be communicated through blood, this shouldn't be legal either. I don't care if it's their bodies. I don't wanna be exposed to your nastiness

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:32pm
gross

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:34pm
well they shouldn't be allowed to bleed on ppls things… 

but if its just their own clothes.. 
meh. 

idk why but I'm not outraged.. 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

well they shouldn't be allowed to bleed on ppls things… 

but if its just their own clothes.. 
meh. 

idk why but I'm not outraged.. 

But coco, if they bleed on their clothes on the outside and then go seat on a chair in the food court or in class or leaving a trail of blood in the subway, wouldn't you feel it to be an issue?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:37pm
They call y'all period shamers.

I love reading about free bleeders.

I saw a black free bleeder blogging.
I'd bet it all she has a white husband and isn't from la south

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I hate this.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:39pm
yes.. like you or whoever said.. blood can pass diseases and stuff. 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:43pm

does their blood get on things outside..? do they just stain ppls ish and not care..? 

I'm on the fence.. blood carries diseases but so does many things.. only those things don't really stain 

idk. 
maybe just do it in your house.. 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:45pm
cant do it I don't never want to be that free.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:46pm
http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/123ilikefood123/media/9o1_400_zps2114ab1f.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/123ilikefood123/media/wo1_500_zps10a74ac6.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/123ilikefood123/media/yho1_500_zps90b8342d.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:46pm
I cringed after every picture and screamed no. I'm very open minded and that gave me the heebie jeebies.

I'll make a chick bleed from her nose if I sit in that crap. That's just nasty.

What's next?,free snot rolling down Ur face? Free piss running down Ur leg?

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:47pm
Free bleeding utterly disgusts me.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:47pm
As long as you do it in your house, it's your business. When you do it in the street, this sheeit is unsanitary as fcuk

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:49pm

does their blood get on things outside..? do they just stain ppls ish and not care..? 

I'm on the fence.. blood carries diseases but so does many things.. only those things don't really stain 

idk. 
maybe just do it in your house.. 

kers3480 said:
I'm not on a feminazi war but I'm not going to hide what I am and what my body does as a woman. I'm not afraid of blood or dirt or semen either. Hell I've gone about my day with semen in my hair and dried up on my chest. I think dicks are awesome, not just cuz they're delicious. Powerful fallic symbols live throughout history, just as powerful goddess symbols do. Just because we're in the 21st century and we're equal doesnt mean we have to become asexual and deny the feminine psyche.

As for diseases from menstral blood you can contract more from having a piece of cotton in your vag for too long and holding blood and discharge up against your privates with a pad.

As for the public bleeding its a spilt between the community.
Some of them are proponents of it.
They said germs and dirt are everywhere what's wrong with blood?

I love reading their blogs

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:53pm
i wonder why they don't just use cloth diaper-like pads. 
cloth from that is the same cloth from panties or other clothes, just thicker. 
unless these women are walking around butt naked all day i don't see the point. 

i am convinced women bleed/get periods as punishment for not getting pregnant. that's how our kind survived, our ancestors were like eff aunt dot, knock me up boo, we need more kids to tend to the crops anyway.LOL

Man....between that and Extreme Cheapskates, I don't wanna touch anyone or go to anyone's house.

crazy ass white bish

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:54pm
interesting… 

well.. just don't stain ppls ish and i don't think i have an issue with it. 

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:55pm
That's gross. Sick

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:55pm
I've been doing it for most of my life (luckily I'm only heavy for two days) but had only heard of the free bleeding movement about three years ago. It's basically letting yourself bleed freely w/o using absorbent products.

It's actually quite freeing and makes you feel a lot closer to your body and your cycle. Instead of "plugging it up" I've learned to enjoy and rejoice in finding blood on my thighs and wearing my period underwear and pjs. It's gentle and wet and really not that messy if your pants are loose enough.

This may sound gross but you may change your tune when you read this: http://www.myvag.net/blood/free/ she explains it a lot better than I can.

I honestly find the whole thing hilarious that these ppl are defending this cray.
A NY free bleeder was talking about her noticing another woman who she thought was also a free bleeder and went up to share a high five .
Come to find out the girl wasn't a free bleeder and just had an accident.and didn't know it

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:56pm
ppls piss and shiit and other bodily fluids are everywhere and y'all touch it.. you just can't see it.. 

money is literally equivalent to shiit. 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:57pm
My vag is sensitive so I can understand eschewing traditional methods.

But like anything else, once your individual choices start to infringe upon my rights to safety and health then it's a problem. If you're bleeding on public seats or my couch then there's definitely going to be a problem. Otherwise I don't care if you knit with your blood or put it in spaghetti or save all your tampons. Do you.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

My vag is sensitive so I can understand eschewing traditional methods.

But like anything else, once your individual choices start to infringe upon my rights to safety and health then it's a problem. If you're bleeding on public seats or my couch then there's definitely going to be a problem. Otherwise I don't care if you knit with your blood or put it in spaghetti or save all your tampons. Do you.

now that knitting with the yarn up her cooch was odd….. 
like i can't understand that at all.. 

but i don't think i was too mad at her either.. i don't remember 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:01pm

I've been doing it for most of my life (luckily I'm only heavy for two days) but had only heard of the free bleeding movement about three years ago. It's basically letting yourself bleed freely w/o using absorbent products.

It's actually quite freeing and makes you feel a lot closer to your body and your cycle. Instead of "plugging it up" I've learned to enjoy and rejoice in finding blood on my thighs and wearing my period underwear and pjs. It's gentle and wet and really not that messy if your pants are loose enough.

This may sound gross but you may change your tune when you read this: http://www.myvag.net/blood/free/ she explains it a lot better than I can.

I honestly find the whole thing hilarious that these ppl are defending this cray.
A NY free bleeder was talking about her noticing another woman who she thought was also a free bleeder and went up to share a high five .
Come to find out the girl wasn't a free bleeder and just had an accident.and didn't know it

Ermm
this though.. 

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:02pm
Lol there is a word for this...

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:03pm
I wanna get a couple of pairs of the leak resistant panties from Dear Kate just to try them out.

In the meantime those super cheap thin washcloths work well for me.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:09pm

I wanna get a couple of pairs of the leak resistant panties from Dear Kate just to try them out.

you can order some special cloth pads cheap from aliexpress, free shipping.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:12pm

We had a thread years ago.

This. A few BHM members were looking to try it.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:13pm
i would never do this…… 

the thought of me doing it is craze. especially outside. 

but id air-high five someone i knew was doing it (with respect to ppls ish) and tell them to keep fighting the power and all that good stuff 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:14pm
I strongly believe in existing freely, but I hope that no one comes to visit me while free bleeding. I dont want to have to come in contact with the sheets, etc.
Free bleeding, free peeing, free snotting, free sh*tting, do all of that freely in your own home.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I find the washcloths are better because I can make the shape whatever I want. They're cheap and easy to get from target too.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:20pm

id think the blood would clump on the hair and hurt.. (like more so than with a pad) 

i know most of y'all are probably type hairless though.. 

i have a forest 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:21pm
Free peeing???

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:21pm
I do it at home it cuts down on my cramps

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:23pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I find the washcloths are better because I can make the shape whatever I want. They're cheap and easy to get from target too.

When my parents were young, (mom is 74 now), cloth was all they had. I remember her saying that back in her youth, it was extremely common to see women with 'accidents'. I have a question. When it is time to replace the cloth while out during a long day or evening out (work, summer festival in the park, a long road trip/bus ride, etc), does the soiled cloth go into the go into the garbage? A ziploc bag to be washed out later? Feel free to PM me the answer if you prefer. I have to ask my mom and my 94 year old grandma about this too.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:32pm
random… 

but i saw on craigslist.. a place was doing a research study on like the heaviness of women's periods.. and for it they gave the participants an ice chest and they had to save all their pads and tampons for the duration of their period and give them (like at the end of the cycle) to the study ppl. 

they got paid like 120 i believe. 
i thought that was kinda interesting.. 

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:43pm
i interned for a consumer products company once. i was in R&D and i was testing a new material it was a pretty cool assignment because i got to make the pad prototypes and visit the factory where they made them commercially and they fit in my pads on the equipment for the study. for the study the consumer research group had a group of volunteers who tested the pads. in my study they returned the entire pad and the company that was handling the test weighed it and sent the pictures of the pad back so we could see the blood pattern. we could see how well the new material worked, like did it absorb in the pad or slide off to the side and cause accidents. 

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:45pm
This some yt people stuff?
Why would you want to freely bleed down your legs

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:46pm
I haven't had to change one in public...I make it a rule not to use public restrooms unless it's an emergency.

At home I just rinse out the cloth, hang it to dry, and then it goes with the other laundry.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:49pm
Has "Team Diva Cup FTW" come thru yet? If not, here I is Big smile

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:54pm
Come over here with that and get cha bloody ask kicked!

Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:57pm
No thanks Dead

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

So, I just read this article about free bleeding (women who choose to use no feminine product during their menstrual cycle) and how it's some new form of feminism and letting our bodies do what it's 'supposed' to do naturally.

Along with the article were women, up their good clothes, in public just bleeding away sitting in folks chairs and stuff.

Have you heard of this? Know anyone that would do this?

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Come over here with that and get cha bloody ask kicked!

Dead

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

With all the diseases that can be communicated through blood, this shouldn't be legal either. I don't care if it's their bodies. I don't wanna be exposed to your nastiness

i agree...the thought of it is completely unsanitary and disgusting in a public place.  it's barbaric as hell...hey i have to pee and sh*t everyday, im just going to let it flow whether i'm at work, school, shopping, whatever, who cares as long as i don't sit on your couch.  i've seen period accidents on the inner thigh and butt of jeans before...idk whether they were free bleeders, period caught them off guard, or their pad/tampon was so soaked that it lost it;s absorbency.  

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:42pm
In a private setting i see no problem with this.

Publically? On purpose? That i dont agree with.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:48pm
If this is feminism, I want NO parts of the movement. Fck equal pay

This is gross to me, I'm judging, and judging hard

Let me go back and read which of y'all are doing this

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

If this is feminism, I want NO parts of the movement. Fck equal pay

This is gross to me, I'm judging, and judging hard

Let me go back and read which of y'all are doing this

lol 

the smell must be horrible, seriously.  they say people can't smell themselves so...

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:05pm
i don't think i feel the same about pee and shiit free flowing though… 

those are considered waste.. 

i can see the menstruation cycle being beautiful or whatever they're saying it is.. 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:05pm
Those poor mattresses and couches...like what do you do when blood gets down in them?

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:14pm
QUICK, Coco, would you rather dip your finger tip in my pee or period blood ? 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:21pm

i don't think i feel the same about pee and shiit free flowing though… 

those are considered waste.. 

i can see the menstruation cycle being beautiful or whatever they're saying it is.. 

but menstrual blood is basically waste though...your body is expelling it for a reason...it's a biohazard.  would you not wash your hands after dealing with it?  same as snot, pee, sh*t.Dead

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:21pm

ppls piss and shiit and other bodily fluids are everywhere and y'all touch it.. you just can't see it.. 

money is literally equivalent to shiit. 

this is what I was thinking.  I just had a conversation yesterday about this dude who was jacking off on the train.   The prollem with this is that blood can be seen.  If it were clear and dried clear....or they were blessed with a light cycle how could you really know you were just sitting in the seat of a free bleeder? 

*sighs*...my back hurts so I just can't bring myself to care. 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:23pm
Dead
pee… 

you drink a good amount of water so its mainly water anyways 

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:34pm
And are we skipping over the fact that, that lady walks around sperm lotion on her hair and chest like its a beauty treatment?

Ok, imagine standing online you look down and the woman in front of you has droplets of blood around her feet

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:37pm
sperm lotion???  

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:39pm
Dead

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:41pm

[QUOTE=coconess] [QUOTE=jonesable]They call y'all period shamers

kers3480 said:
I'm not on a feminazi war but I'm not going to hide what I am and what my body does as a woman. I'm not afraid of blood or dirt or semen either. Hell I've gone about my day with semen in my hair and dried up on my chest. I think dicks are awesome, not just cuz they're delicious. Powerful fallic symbols live throughout history, just as powerful goddess symbols do. Just because we're in the 21st century and we're equal doesnt mean we have to become asexual and deny the feminine psyche.

As for diseases from menstral blood you can contract more from having a piece of cotton in your vag for too long and holding blood and discharge up against your privates with a pad.

As for the public bleeding its a spilt between the community.
Some of them are proponents of it.
They said germs and dirt are everywhere what's wrong with blood?

I love reading their blogs

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:48pm
These are the things "oppressed" feminists in America are fighting for.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:58pm
ew...when sperm dries(and it dries QUICK) it's so gross.  it's all crusty and smells funny...how you can just leave that hanging around.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:02pm
i will never understand whys some people have excess free time to free bleed, blog about it and debate to joys of it while the rest of us are working our azes off in ADD hell with no free time.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:15pm
Free bleeding isn't for younger women. Young women bleed like crime scenes so this is not for you.
******I only do this in my house****** as I got to my 40's I noticed that on the third day on my period, I was wasting pads. I would have them on but no blood ever came out on them. The blood only comes out when I go to the bathroom. It's weird but nice, sometimes I feel the blood at the entry way and I hurry up to the bathroom and I've never soiled myself.

I guess mine is a more like controlled bleeding

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:49pm
None of my girls better try this sh#t around me. I will personally plug a tampon up that nani. Free bleed my azz, they will pay for that f*ckery. I ain't walking around smelling that sh#t, looking at them f*ck up clothes, and fearing that their blood will possibly get on me. 

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Free bleeding isn't for younger women. Young women bleed like crime scenes so this is not for you.
******I only do this in my house****** as I got to my 40's I noticed that on the third day on my period, I was wasting pads. I would have them on but no blood ever came out on them. The blood only comes out when I go to the bathroom. It's weird but nice, sometimes I feel the blood at the entry way and I hurry up to the bathroom and I've never soiled myself.

I guess mine is a more like controlled bleeding

so basically this only works if you're pushing towards menopause...women 9 through 42 should not be doing this.  

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:39am
When Camille was an active member people was with the whole free bleeding thing . I think it's nasty.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:52am
sh*t #teammenstrualcups!

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:56am
i dont care what nobody say, blood is gross and nobody should be putting others lives in danger by WILLINGLY saturating their blood on public items.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:59am
Pee is sterile....
Period blood stinks.
sh*t is just nasty.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:12am
Um.....they can free bleed ALL they want.

As long as they keep their bloody arse in the house. Stern Smile

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:57am
women sitting around bleeding is the only thing i remember from the book The Red Tent.LOL

Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:11am
SickThat's just nasty and unsanitary.....................

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

women sitting around bleeding is the only thing i remember from the book The Red Tent.LOL

Heart

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:40pm
Nasty fvcks. They all white, aint they?

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

In a private setting i see no problem with this.

Publically? On purpose? That i dont agree with.

Posted By: cutie
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:01am
why not just use a menstrual cup?  you aren't absorbing anything, yet you aren't bleeding all freely and out in the open.  this is nasty and i'm disturbed.  just because you CAN do something doesn't necessarily mean it should be done.  Sure menstruation is a natural process, but it can be kept personal.  

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:29am
One of my co-workers saw my tampax under my desk and said "Im scared of You", I replied "aint no shame in mine"....

why women hide these things are to me...

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:08am
^^^right! And dudes that hate going to the store for menstrual supplies irritate me too. Everyone knows its not for u! And even if it is, so what? Its their problem, not yours.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:26pm
the bare thought is giving me premenstrual cramps...just no....the smell and the dried up blood stains on clothes, chairs, puddles make me wanna gag.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

One of my co-workers saw my tampax under my desk and said "Im scared of You", I replied "aint no shame in mine"....

why women hide these things are to me...

me either. i'm a grown woman. i bleed. get over it.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

These are the things "oppressed" feminists in America are fighting for.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:23pm
I remember an old BHM thread on this..... I understand the tampon plugs it up but I am still tryna figure out what is the difference from letting a pad soak up blood versus your panties....you still got to marinate in it if you out and about. These the type of females that probably don't even wash their sheets if they bleed on them...nasssstyyyy

Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:03pm
Blood can be infectious!!! what next, we shouldn't use soap too?

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:41pm
Do whatever you want but I reserve the right to think you nasty.

Print Page | Close Window