Print Page | Close Window

I know somebody.... Direct Sales MLM

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368200
Printed Date: Nov 17 2017 at 2:22pm

Topic: I know somebody.... Direct Sales MLM
Posted By: naturesgift
Subject: I know somebody.... Direct Sales MLM
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:47pm
Anyone here have or had experiance with A MLM co?
Which?
Did you earn Money?
Was it over all positive or NOT
Would you Do it again?

Popular ones are Pre-paid Legal, Primeamerica, Doterra, Arborne,  Or whatever?

Replies:
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:50pm
Candy LOL? I see thoes kids is that a MLM I thought that was just fundraising like for Feild-trips???Unhappy

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:51pm
This could be an interesting thread...

All I personally know about is that candy bar scam they were pushing in elementary school. Never got my 36 candy bars tho Cry

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:53pm
I've been dragged to prim america meetings

Seemed like a cult

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Seemed like a cult
really so you were not swayed?

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:30pm
I went to a Monavie conference a couple years ago. They are very charismatic and make it seem so easy to get $.

I was all excited when I got home and my mom was like you gonna try to sell some juice?!

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

I went to a Monavie conference a couple years ago. They are very charismatic and make it seem so easy to get $.

I was all excited when I got home and my mom was like you gonna try to sell some juice?!
LOL LOLLOLLOLCryLOL

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Seemed like a cult

Lol my friend's mom is always dragging us to one of those meetings. I had to stop visiting my friend because it became annoying, although we always showed up late.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:43pm
You tryna get into 5Linx? Herbalife?

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:56pm
I know so may people on their 5 linx game but they ain't making no money.  I got with WFG for life insurance a couple of days ago. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:58pm
oh and everyone is always trying to get me signed up to mary kay cosmetics. I signed up 2ce and never sold a lick. I always wanna support my friends. I also signed up to park lane jewelry. If your a friend in my circle you can count on my to fill your quota. 

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:01pm
Blah I like my work with less work. I'm not the best salesperson. I hate talking to people

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:20pm
For me MLM was not a good fit.  I am an introvert to the core, I hate dealing with people and it was a biggest waste of money for me.  They got my 300+ bucks and it was a painful and expensive lesson (at the time) for me.  If you like selling and are an extrovert and have big list of contacts, you can succeed.  BTW I am speaking on my experience with Primerica.

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I know so may people on their 5 linx game but they ain't making no money.  I got with WFG for life insurance a couple of days ago. 

I believe I had them as well for life insurance a few years ago. They were pushy salespeople, but the premise sounded good. But eventually I realized that I really did not need life insurance, but the idea of making a investment off my life insurance sounded good at the time. 

Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:25am
yeah a few of my friends are doing Primeamerica...
Iam doing Jhillburn now just started but Im alread an image consultant so it's just an extra product for me

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:36am
no job worth having is gonna come to u lmao...these MLM scams be killing me...but people who do anything when times are tough...but the only way u gonna make real money with these things is if u are the one who creates it and recruit soldiers..u gotta give yourself a title that sounds important

Print Page | Close Window