Print Page | Close Window

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368174
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 3:15am

Topic: The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
Posted By: mrshairdo
Subject: The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:09pm
SMH!! Last night I went to the bathroom to see a bloodstained toilet seat and today I find a bloody tampon floating just chillin in the toilet
FUCC ALL OFF YOU WHO TOLD ME I WAS BEING EXTRA AND CHILDISH!!! Cry

i mean how gross do you have to be??????

Replies:
Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:10pm
smh.. 

what did you say to them? 

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:12pm
That is beyond nasty, its end lease time. Ain't nobody trying to exchange bodily fluid with no room mate. 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:14pm
i didn't say a gotdamn thing...i have 3 more months in this bish and I will cut a bish if I get hype, I know myself

my sister thinks she did it on purpose. I know if I say something i will explode. I'm using the bathroom downstairs from now on...dirty bish

i hate girls sooooo much sometimes 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:14pm
That's just nasty.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:15pm

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:15pm
you should wait until tomorrow or some time when you'll be able to keep it semi calm.. and talk to them. 
3 months is too long and too many opportunities to leave bodily fluids where you place your wide open cooch. 
its unacceptable.. 

the dishes were different… 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:16pm
Do u know when you're so mad that you just feel like crying?? That's how i feel..

the way to REALLY get to me is through unhygeinic sh*t...these heauxz be knowing Cry

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

i hate u sooooo much for this 

Posted By: KFORKARESS
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

when I tell u I almost threw up. I gagged so fast

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

SMH!! Last night I went to the bathroom to see a bloodstained toilet seat and today I find a bloody tampon floating just chillin in the toilet
FUCC ALL OFF YOU WHO TOLD ME I WAS BEING EXTRA AND CHILDISH!!! Cry

i mean how gross do you have to be??????

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you should wait until tomorrow or some time when you'll be able to keep it semi calm.. and talk to them. 
3 months is too long and too many opportunities to leave bodily fluids where you place your wide open cooch. 
its unacceptable.. 

the dishes were different… 

guurrl I don't want to waste anymore energy
I already took my bathroom essentials to the bathroom downstairs and I'm just gunna call it a day
I know my temper

BTW there have been dishes in the sink for over three weeks now and they stink something SERIOUS smh (none are mine obvi)

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:19pm
How do you cook in the kitchen? I'd place those dishes in a trashbag on the floor and keep it moving.

I'd be fukcing up their food at this point or worse. Or inviting my loud friends over late at night on days they have to wake up early, having loud convos on the phone in the morning, playing my music in the morning while I get ready for class...but that's just me.Stern Smile

Posted By: KFORKARESS
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:21pm
Time to piss in her bed.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:24pm
You better have left that nasty ass tampon there !!!

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

How do you cook in the kitchen? I'd place those dishes in a trashbag on the floor and keep it moving.

I'd be fukcing up their food at this point or worse. Or inviting my loud friends over late at night on days they have to wake up early, having loud convos on the phone in the morning, playing my music in the morning while I get ready for class...but that's just me.Stern Smile

LOL I wanna be sooo messy but like when i tell you i'm stressed abut so many other things and I'm the type of person that internalizes stress, I literally don't have the room in my heart to carry out messy behaviour...I wish i did...I really do

But I'm so disgusted....

I'll just sing them to death I guess ahah 

Originally posted by KFORKARESS KFORKARESS wrote:

Time to piss in her bed.

f8, gurl you don't even know.....she got me good Cry

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

You better have left that nasty ass tampon there !!!

HELL YEA!! I closed the toilet seat so quick and said fucc this shiit...I immediately took my sh*t downstairs and called it a day

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:27pm

LOL I wanna be sooo messy but like when i tell you i'm stressed abut so many other things and I'm the type of person that internalizes stress, I literally don't have the room in my heart to carry out messy behaviour...I wish i did...I really do

But I'm so disgusted....

I'm telling you...nothing feels better than roomie revenge. It doesn't solve a thing but it feels oh so good. So I've heard.Stern Smile

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:27pm

Hug

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:30pm

But I'm so disgusted....

I'm telling you...nothing feels better than roomie revenge. It doesn't solve a thing but it feels oh so good. So I've heard.Stern Smile

i wish i knew how to do it in a way that had nothing to do with me...that would be even better imo
i hate waiting on karma's slow azz...I was wishing for a bish to fall down the stairs LOL

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Hug

Cry thank u so much for the hug, i need it
Hug

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:34pm
Gross!  Bad enough if you see that crap in a public restroom occasionally--but in your own space by your roomie?  Sorry you got stuck w/ such a dirty pig. Ugh!Pinch

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:35pm
Who are your horrible roomates! Jeez!
I'm sorry you have to deal with this ish. A bad living situation is the pits.
Will you be living on your own after the lease is up?

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:37pm
previous thread for reference?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

previous thread for reference?

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/always-fighting-with-friends_topic367026_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/always-fighting-with-friends_topic367026_page1.html

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Who are your horrible roomates! Jeez!
I'm sorry you have to deal with this ish. A bad living situation is the pits.
Will you be living on your own after the lease is up?

DEFINITELY!! And I don't care how much it costs....its not worth it at this point in my life...
i'm too old for this shiit I think...then again in my early 20s I would've gotten mad over the same shiit

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:45pm
Check the bedbug registry before you hop into a building though...cause you know..the roach and bedbug situation here is ridic

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:47pm
are you the same girl who posted over xmas about exchanging presents with the roommates who left the gifts unopened under the tree?

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:48pm
Lol at u, cc, instigating real life

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:50pm
If she nasty enough to do something like that I would not trust that nasty heffa, lock up your toothbrush and get you some Clorox bleach wipes. 

Me and my ex friend do not speak to this day after we moved in together, she was beyond nasty. I spent the last two months of my lease in my room with my mini fridge, and microwave. Unwrapped deadly looking panty liners in the bathroom. Censored Used douche bottles and this nasty hoe recycled them. 

Just tell yourself everyday, this is temporary. 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
I would be afraid that they are messing up with your food too... check everything before you eat.
i would be moving at the end of the month, away from a trashy girl like that.

im not trying to hype you up to later regret something.. but i feel like this is just too disrespectful to let slide… 

what if she didnt even notice she did it…? she will probably do it again… 

I'm not anywhere near a neat freak.. but having to live with others.. i make sure to clean up after myself because we have to share that space and its disrespectful if i don't respect whats part of their space… 

you must say something. doing messy ish will get you no where… 

maybe my issues with holding my tongue is why i get into so many altercations… but yea i just can't see not saying anything… even if i had a temper.. (i don't though.. but i do too much) id have to say something. 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:51pm

Check the bedbug registry before you hop into a building though...cause you know..the roach and bedbug situation here is ridic

hahah thanks Derri

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

are you the same girl who posted over xmas about exchanging presents with the roommates who left the gifts unopened under the tree?
yep!! and now i regret nothing smh

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:52pm
Do not eat anything opened in that refrigerator Confused, I remember the last thread. 

The day I left after ALL my things were moved out I would find a exotic pet store and pick up a bunch of Madagascar roaches and release them in that apartment. 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

If she nasty enough to do something like that I would not trust that nasty heffa, lock up your toothbrush and get you some Clorox bleach wipes. 

Me and my ex friend do not speak to this day after we moved in together, she was beyond nasty. I spent the last two months of my lease in my room with my mini fridge, and microwave. Unwrapped deadly looking panty liners in the bathroom. Censored Used douche bottles and this nasty hoe recycled them. 

Just tell yourself everyday, this is temporary. 

OMFG!!! I will not make it 3 months eh....OMG...i draw the line at period shiit...i just can't

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:53pm

I would be afraid that they are messing up with your food too... check everything before you eat.

omg really....i don't think they are that fucced...damn 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:55pm

im not trying to hype you up to later regret something.. but i feel like this is just too disrespectful to let slide… 

what if she didnt even notice she did it…? she will probably do it again… 

I'm not anywhere near a neat freak.. but having to live with others.. i make sure to clean up after myself because we have to share that space and its disrespectful if i don't respect whats part of their space… 

you must say something. doing messy ish will get you no where… 

maybe my issues with holding my tongue is why i get into so many altercations… but yea i just can't see not saying anything… even if i had a temper.. (i don't though.. but i do too much) id have to say something. 

i want to sooooo bad but i think that removing all my shiit and moving downstairs says something bigger and better lol...maybe i'm naiive

I wanted to send a text but I knew it was going to be rude as fucc and I don't want to cause anymore unnecessary stress on myself...at this point it's self preservation

honestly I give zero fuccs about where their messiness will take them in life, that's their problem and i wouldn't even want to help them with that...

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:56pm

I can't see any possible way that you could leave blood on a toilet seat and a tampon on accident, not trying to be nasty but you had to feel it leaking and if you bleeding like that you had to use another tampon. Confused

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:56pm

Do not eat anything opened in that refrigerator Confused, I remember the last thread. 

The day I left after ALL my things were moved out I would find a exotic pet store and pick up a bunch of Madagascar roaches and release them in that apartment. 

lol good idea Evil Smile

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:57pm
You should do what that one poster (i forgot who said it) said in your previous thread. Take a pics of the mess and put it on fb lol Tag all those dirty ass bitches in that pictures and humiliate the sh*t out of them.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:58pm

You should do what that one poster (i forgot who said it) said in your previous thread. Take a pics of the mess and put it on fb lol Tag all those dirty ass bitches in that pictures and humiliate the sh*t out of them.

lmaooo no no

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:59pm

I can't see any possible way that you could leave blood on a toilet seat and a tampon on accident, not trying to be nasty but you had to feel it leaking and if you bleeding like that you had to use another tampon. Confused

i fuccin agree...the thing is too is this past month shes been pissing in the toilet and not flushing (trying to conserve water I think smh) but i mean seriously on your period tho when you take out a tampon? how fuccing gross can u be? U can't flush that shiit? Who the fucc wants to see that? I gag already seeing her piss in the toilet smh

dirty women are the worst

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:00pm
smh… 

y'all are too messy… 

i swear I try not to be about fighting just cus its not classy but i rather slap tf out a bish and make her seriously rethink all of her actions before some ish like y'all proposed. 

it is evil though.. Evil Smile but idk.. id rather be straight up.. she has to learn! she needs to be taught a lesson. 

she'd learn…. 

are they ratchet? 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:01pm
Lol omg all that sounds like too much energy wasted on being malicious.
I'd just lead by example and remove myself from them after the lease is up.
I couldn't be cool with them after this. Not unless they acknowledged things.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:05pm
Your roomie is just asking to get her ass drug across the room for that one

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:06pm

Lol omg all that sounds like too much energy wasted on being malicious.
I'd just lead by example and remove myself from them after the lease is up.
I couldn't be cool with them after this. Not unless they acknowledged things.

that's exactly what my plan was/is...that's why im doing im doing shiit like removing all my shiit and using the bathroom downstairs...that sh*t is nasty as fucc...i dont wanna waste the energy cuz I'm already stressed about shiit

Posted By: Butta Cookie
This that ish that'll get'cha mucked up! I don't fuks with da DNA!

Posted By: danieb23

Do u know when you're so mad that you just feel like crying?? That's how i feel..

the way to REALLY get to me is through unhygeinic sh*t...these heauxz be knowing Cry

Girl you and me both!!

That's a sure way to piss me off!

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:07pm
Sometimes karma just needs a little helping hand OP.Smile

lol You're doing the peaceful right thing.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:07pm

smh… 

y'all are too messy… 

i swear I try not to be about fighting just cus its not classy but i rather slap tf out a bish and make her seriously rethink all of her actions before some ish like y'all proposed. 

it is evil though.. Evil Smile but idk.. id rather be straight up.. she has to learn! she needs to be taught a lesson. 

she'd learn…. 

are they ratchet? 

i agree with u but im not tryna catch a case...these young bishes don't know about learning lessons...they are so irresponsible and fuccing clueless about the world..

id rather be straight up too but this shiit didn't work for me...they give 0 *&%^$#@Es
no they aren't ratchet

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:08pm
LMAOOO u guys are killing me...i needed the laughs

i shed an angry tear or two i was so mad
i hate when ppl get me to that point

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:09pm
If its making that angry you are right to just remove yourself, even the nicest person has a breaking point. I know all about when keeping it real gets too real. I had to go to anger management and all types of mess, they not even worth it. 

just let it go and move. If you think they will sue you for breaking the lease start taking pictures and recording their nasty ways.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:10pm
Being grown is overrated. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:12pm
MsHairdo, you are too nice. Right now you're being very Martin Luther King and Imma need you to move closer to Malcolm X on that heaux. Don't catch a case now, but they need to feel it. They aren't ratchet so they aint about that life and wont really do much once you give it to em.

I agree with whoever said take pics and tag them on FB

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:15pm
Lol she still lives with them, that'll just make a bad situation unnecessarily worse.
I'd take the pics though..as proof for later convos when they try to deny

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:16pm
PG's advice to get proof just in case for breaking your lease was good…. do that. 

but yea i don't really deal with ho's that might snitch so… idk.. id probably really watch my step too.. i didnt really think about that. they're definitely not worth a case.. 

i hope you get them in some way or another. 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:16pm
lmao good ideas guys but even the thought of those photos gross me out but maybe i should.....ughhhhhh

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:17pm

::whispers in ear::

Turn up on them hoes hairdo!!!

When you lose your sh*t on a person ONE GOOD TIME they'll neevvveerrr fck with you again.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:17pm

Being grown is overrated. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL

VERY!!! i hate it!!

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:18pm
lol haha that pic tho...thats u guys right now on my left shoulder Cry

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:20pm
That's gross. I would've confronted her ass with a bottle bleach and paper towel so she could go clean that ish up asap.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:23pm
guys, i'm off to bed....please continue with the suggestions and ill come back in the morning and catch up...I got class in the AM...tomorrow marks my first day of using the downstairs bathroom *sigh*...at least it will be exercise going up n down

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:05pm

you shoulda put a warning in the title or at the top of the OP.... or SUNNIN!!

I was eating!!!!Sleepy

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:07pm
Flush the toilet and wipe it off.....unless you ton go tell her......is this this serious?

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:24pm
Classy option: Call her to the bathroom and ask her to clean it up. Perfect opportunity to let her know that kind of nastiness is unacceptable....or

Ratchet option: Take a pic and send it to her phone and demand that she clean that sh!t up ASAP or you will be Instagraming thee fvck outta that pic!!!!

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Flush the toilet and wipe it off.....unless you ton go tell her......is this this serious?

I'm surprised at this tame response from you Lol

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:58pm
I can't sleep smh
I hate insomnia

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:02am

You gon get an ulcer over everything? I would use her tooth brush to clean up the blood.....and kim

I refuse to live with bishes.....Id pick living with a platonic male friend anyway......bishes are nasty.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:07am

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">You gon get an ulcer over everything? I would use her tooth brush to clean up the blood.....and kim</span>

I refuse to live with bishes.....Id pick living with a platonic male friend anyway......bishes are nasty.

An ulcer over bloodstained toilets?? Absofuccinglutely ... Beyond disgusting

And I'll do the toothbrush thing next time lmaooooooo
Men are nasty too tho... Id do a gay man

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:16am
Y'all can share in my nastiness, imma post the pics
This is as messy as I feel I can be lol
One sec

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:18am
If I see blood in any picture I beating your E-ass hairdo.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:23am

Dishes have been there for weeks and they stink something serious!!

SMFHHH!! The blood seat was yesterday and I didn't take a pic of that

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

If I see blood in any picture I beating your E-ass hairdo.

Lol too late... Y'all told me to be messy and this is as far as I can go LOL

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:26am
So wrong Hairdo, I'm glad I scrolled past them toilet pics. I would of had that in my minds eye forever...

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:28am
Those dishes Dead my biggest pet peeve when living with ppl...piled up dishes for more than 3days

Posted By: Marcelo22
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:30am
It's hard having roommates when u are a clean person. I'm tired of it too. I've roomed with men and women and was surprised how women can be just as dirty. One time I lived with this fat chick and she left her panties in the bathroom with doo doo streaks on them.

Folks don't clean either. I can't wait to get my own place.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Those dishes Dead my biggest pet peeve when living with ppl...piled up dishes for more than 3days

girl im going on three weeks with those gotdamn dishes, not to mention the smell associated wit them

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

So wrong Hairdo, I'm glad I scrolled past them toilet pics. I would of had that in my minds eye forever...

etched in my brain forever!

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:32am

girl im going on three weeks with those gotdamn dishes, not to mention the smell associated wit them

I would definitely post those on fb. If they wanna be messy, you could be "messy" too

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

It's hard having roommates when u are a clean person. I'm tired of it too. I've roomed with men and women and was surprised how women can be just as dirty. One time I lived with this fat chick and she left her panties in the bathroom with doo doo streaks on them.

Folks don't clean either. I can't wait to get my own place.

i legit would have died 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:36am

I would definitely post those on fb. If they wanna be messy, you could be "messy" too

Cry

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:39am
Don't post those on FB, they'll wonder whats wrong with you living in that filth...

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:42am
lol no i wouldnt post them on fb

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:47am

Sooooooo what does she cook out of?! She's a lazy mf. Sick

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:57am
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus!!

*eyes tightly closed in pain*

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:59am
I knew something like this was gonna happen it was just a matter of time...
if u do something back at them they will either try to get u in trouble (law)
or this ish will keep going back and forth 24/7 til your lease is up..

can the bathroom downstairs be locked?
u have a mini fridge in ur room
Your bedroom door ? Key to use and can't be jimmied opened?
i know she did this on purpose and went back to tell those other ratchet ho's what she had done...and laughing about it..

too bad u couldn;t destroy their class homework, somehow misplace their homework, just something to do with their school work that involves their huge grade...
I take it this is the first incident u have dealt with since christmas? from christmas til this bloody hell incident everything was cool? I don't consider those pots n pans incidents cause u said u removed ur dishes...
if this is the first time of such an atrocious incident and the seat is cleaned (still pre-wipe) those seats cause they could wipe the seats with piss and well...just saying..they can be still doing nasty stuff  and u can't see it (like piss on the seat)...
if it happens again tell them about it cause in all they r the ones who still have to sit on that toilet and it has to be cleaned...the blood was cleaned up but they can't wash the pots and pans???
lawd..

maybe thank them for cleaning up their mess on the toilet out loud in front of them...
'THANKS FOR CLEANING UP WHOSEVER BLOODY MESS THAT WAS ON THE TOILET IN THE BATHROOM" all loud and everything and see if anyone says anything..

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:59am
That is so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would fill the sink with soap and water and just leave it there so those dirty hoes can get hint lol

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:08am
YOU NEED TO LEAVE. FUCK THREE MONTHS!

BEGONE!!!

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:26am
ok the bathroom thing i would tell her to clean the mess she made when she woke up but the dishes i kinda dont understand...did you say weeks as in more that 14 days?  meaning all of you are walking pass a double sink filled with rotting food and stagnant water and you dont clean it just for the sake of your own sanity and the avoidance of unwanted pests and critters.  there may be something wrong with all of you.

Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:30am
I feel so bad or you!! Your roommate is hella nasty Dead Please find a way to get outHug

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:51am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I knew something like this was gonna happen it was just a matter of time...
if u do something back at them they will either try to get u in trouble (law)
or this ish will keep going back and forth 24/7 til your lease is up..

can the bathroom downstairs be locked?
u have a mini fridge in ur room
Your bedroom door ? Key to use and can't be jimmied opened?
i know she did this on purpose and went back to tell those other ratchet ho's what she had done...and laughing about it..

too bad u couldn;t destroy their class homework, somehow misplace their homework, just something to do with their school work that involves their huge grade...
I take it this is the first incident u have dealt with since christmas? from christmas til this bloody hell incident everything was cool? I don't consider those pots n pans incidents cause u said u removed ur dishes...
if this is the first time of such an atrocious incident and the seat is cleaned (still pre-wipe) those seats cause they could wipe the seats with piss and well...just saying..they can be still doing nasty stuff  and u can't see it (like piss on the seat)...
if it happens again tell them about it cause in all they r the ones who still have to sit on that toilet and it has to be cleaned...the blood was cleaned up but they can't wash the pots and pans???
lawd..

maybe thank them for cleaning up their mess on the toilet out loud in front of them...
'THANKS FOR CLEANING UP WHOSEVER BLOODY MESS THAT WAS ON THE TOILET IN THE BATHROOM" all loud and everything and see if anyone says anything..

I was hoping the level of nastiness didn't get to this point either. I definitely don't want a back n forth issue here cuz I'm way too stressed about other shiit and I don't need anything else on my back.
Bedroom door can't be locked unfortunately and the bathroom can but it's a flimsy lock that anyone can open.

Lol I wish this was just the first incident since Christmas, they still don't do any cleaning in the house. Maybe once or twice since we got back but a majority of the time, no. After Christmas tho I stopped talking to them. I'm polite n say hi and bye but I have zero conversations with them outside that. I don't want to talk to them or have a relationship so I don't

Yes I put my Lysol downstairs so yes I'll keep whipping the seats of I'll start treating it like a public restroom and just put toilet paper on the seat every time I use it.

And gurl I CLEANED the bloody seat the first night I saw it SMH. Her azz didn't do it.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:52am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

ok the bathroom thing i would tell her to clean the mess she made when she woke up but the dishes i kinda dont understand...did you say weeks as in more that 14 days?  meaning all of you are walking pass a double sink filled with rotting food and stagnant water and you dont clean it just for the sake of your own sanity and the avoidance of unwanted pests and critters.  there may be something wrong with all of you.

that's the thing...those roomies of her's know she don't like dirty items in the sink and they probably think she will clean them cause that is one of her dislikes in the house...she already been through that I think she mentioned before...she is not their mother...

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:54am
AAAAHHHH SH IT ....U CLEANED IT????? GURLL LET ME PUT U ACROSS MY KNEE!!!! AND MOLLYWHOP UR BUTT!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH HELLLZZZZ TO THE NNNAWWWW...

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:58am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Do u know how many times I've cleaned up after them this year? I'm tired of it and nothing will change unless I keep doing that so I understand your opinion but fucc your assertion that there must be something wrong with all of us. I'm supposed to just clean up after them every time? No I'm not doing that. Let them be nasty. If we get critters they will have to deal with it.

And yes weeks as in coming up on as month now. None of the dishes are mine, I was my shiit right away.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:58am
I would have tsken pics, pics and more pics. Documented how they kept everything dirty hired a cleaning service and send them the bill

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:00am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

AAAAHHHH SH IT ....U CLEANED IT????? GURLL LET ME PUT U ACROSS MY KNEE!!!! AND MOLLYWHOP UR BUTT!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH HELLLZZZZ TO THE NNNAWWWW...

I almost threw up looking at that shiit! I hadn't realized yet that I could move my stuff downstairs and I just freaked out.
Smh, I told u these bishes be knowing how to get to a nicca

Print Page | Close Window