Print Page | Close Window

Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368123
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 7:22pm

Topic: Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i
Posted By: Up&Out39
Subject: Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:38pm
BRAD PITT’s “secret” crush on Hollywood’s newest “It girl,” Lupita Nyong’o, is out in the open now – and it’s landed him in hot water with Angelina Jolie!

Brad, 50, has gone gaga for 31-year-old Lupita, who’s been nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role as “Patsey” in the Pitt-produced drama, “12 Years a Slave.”

The screen hunk was able to hide his crush from Angelina for a while, but he let the cat out of the bag when he publicly gushed about the Kenyan beauty at the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills on Jan. 19.

“She’s very special, a very special young lady. We’re going to see great things from her,” he said.

After the show, Brad flew to Australia to reunite with Angie and their six kids, who have been Down Under while she’s directing the World War II film “Unbroken.”

“He wasn’t welcomed with open arms,” said a source. “Angelina read him the riot act when he arrived. She told him that he didn’t need to make his ‘crush’ on Lupita so obvious to the entire world. Angie is working her tail off, juggling directing duties and caring for their kids. Meanwhile, Brad is running around on the other side of the globe acting like a carefree bachelor.”

Sources say Brad and Lupita kept close throughout the event. When Leonardo DiCaprio snuck a kiss on Lupita’s cheek on the red carpet, Brad stepped in and jokingly warned: “Hey, man, stay away from my girl!”

The source said: “If you didn’t know better, you would have thought Brad and Lupita were girlfriend and boyfriend. He is so smitten with Lupita that he’s already negotiating to line her up in another film that they can both star in together. He told her that he wants her to be his next leading lady.”

This isn’t the first time Brad and Angelina have had issues with jealousy. Angie was livid when Brad flipped for Argentine-French actress Berenice Bejo in 2012. And she hit the roof over his close relationships with “World War Z” co-stars Julia Levy-Boeken, Mireille Enos and Katia Bokor.

“Brad’s fixation with Lupita isn’t sitting well with Angie,” the source added. “Despite his devotion to her and their children, Angelina can’t let go of the nagging worry that Brad is on the prowl for the next hot thing to come along in Hollywood.”
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/angie-rage-over-brads-new-crush" rel="nofollow - http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...rads-new-crush

Replies:
Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:41pm
Lupita run girl LOLLOLLOL. He's to old and have a load of kids. 

Some ppl say it's true, some ppl say its not. Either way, Brad lookin old as heck

Posted By: AshBash89
She knows how she got him so she has reasons to be worried.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:42pm
People are so silly.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:47pm
Such a stupid and inappropriate rumor

Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:48pm
Lupita don't want his old crusty ass...she can snag a younger white heartthrob if she wanted to.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

this was my first thought. 
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Lupita don't want his old crusty ass...she can snag a younger white heartthrob if she wanted to.
this was my second. LOL

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:52pm
They want her to be with every white men on earth. I swear.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:53pm
Obviously trying to turn public against her by turning her into the 'Black homewrecker' ugh

"They build you up just to tear you down"

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:54pm
Told y'all dem kids aged his ass in dog years!

Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Right? I mean aren't there other elgible black actors they can "pair" her up with at these award shoes...oh..wait Ouch

Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Right? I mean aren't there other elgible black actors they can "pair" her up with at these award shoes...oh..wait Ouch

They prolly ain't interested. Lupita ain't white or a bad ass yellabone with good hair.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Obviously trying to turn public against her by turning her into the 'Black homewrecker' ugh

nobody's gonna believe that foolishness. At least we have pics of her and other male actors. This was pulled straight from someone's ass.

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

They prolly ain't interested. Lupita ain't white or a bad ass yellabone with good hair.

This is a joke rightConfused

Posted By: EPITOME

hmm never thought of it that way. btw I read some ish about Jared Leto and his inclination towards really rough sex [choking and stuff].  He was looking at her too closely at the Golden Globes

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:00am

Meh I don't mind IRR but it seems like they are up to something.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:01am

girl yes. you know they heathen asses have always been just fascinated and threatened by blackness. 

it was all good when they painted us as sexed up wild women from the darkest of africa. then their men wanted us and we were re-branded as mammies. 

since then, beautiful, confident blackness is a threat. 

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:02am
RIGHT?!?! White people are so f*cking arrogant and entitled

Whenever they see an attractive POC they automatically pair them with someone White as if to say "Oh you're so attractive that you're worthy of being with one of us"... I don't understand how anyone can date these ppl on the regular... i seriously don't

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:02am

Guuurl! They don't want to pair her up with any Black men. That wouldn't sell copies of their gossip rag to their main melanin deficient audience.Dead

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:04am

Whenever they see an attractive POC they automatically pair them with someone White as if to say "Oh you're so attractive that you're worthy of being with one of us"... I don't understand how anyone can date these ppl on the regular... i seriously don't

You're in Cali right?

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Guuurl! They don't want to pair her up with any Black men. That wouldn't sell copies of their gossip rag to their main melanin deficient audience.Dead

Yesss to alla this!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:06am
she's just getting caught in the crossfire of the never-ending brad and angie gossip circus...She's a casualty to it all, anything for a buck...but he probably does want her.  She's his type body wise and he's into black women.  He also likes smart women which is why he was bored to death with Jennifer Anniston. 

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:07am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

You're in Cali right?

I'm not bunny I swearCry

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:22am

You're in Cali right?

I'm not bunny I swearCry

I was talking to AALOL
My friends just moved there and they are like there are so very few black couples

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:31am
did he take her Oscar speech to more meanings cause of what she said of him????

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:47am
Pitt is always falling for some co-star p*ssy. He better back up from this girl before he destroys her career.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:47am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Pitt is always falling for some co-star p*ssy. He better back up from this girl before he destroys her career.

I thought you meant me, for a minute, and I was like "I am?"LOL

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:54am
Yea I just moved back

I feel like there are even less Black ppl out here than before I left
It's gotta be down to 5 - 6% Black population now

Only if I go in the hood areas do I see blk couples. Otherwise, it's single Black women (few coupled up with non-Blk men) and Black men with everybody else

I was talking to AALOL
My friends just moved there and they are like there are so very few black couples

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:55am
Brad aged in dog years

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:01am
Lupita can do way better than Brad Pitt.

First of all telll these folks Brad Pitt aint been hot since circa 1996 so why are they acting like he's some damn heartthrob that somebody would want?? They must have her confused with Azalea Banks because I don't believe her self esteem is low enough to fck with old white men.

Angelina should be seething and jealous, but she has nothing to worry about as far as Lupita. I can see Lupita with a white man but someone who is closer to her age. They keep trying to pair her up with Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Michael Fassbender...etc  Every white man she walks past is her new love interest or has a crush on her. 

I want her to really shock folks and get with Richard Sherman. They would be a good couple, both good looking, educated.  I want to see THAT

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

First of all telll these folks Brad Pitt aint been hot since circa 1996 so why are they acting like he's some damn heartthrob that somebody would want?? They must have her confused with Azalea Banks because I don't believe her self esteem is low enough to fck with old white men.

Angelina should be seething and jealous, but she has nothing to worry about as far as Lupita. I can see Lupita with a white man but someone who is closer to her age. They keep trying to pair her up with Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Michael Fassbender...etc  Every white man she walks past is her new love interest or has a crush on her. 

I want her to really shock folks and get with Richard Sherman. They would be a good couple, both good looking, educated.  I want to see THAT

Is there a petition I can sign to make this happen...frfr

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:13am

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I thought you meant me, for a minute, and I was like "I am?"LOL

Lol no I'm trying to not attract google alerts to what I post on the interwebs
I want to live a stress free life when I transition away from this

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:47am
I'm sorry but this sounds like MTO/National Enquirer quality journalism- in other words, made up crap.

And Lupita is 31? I thought she was way younger! Flawless woman doesn't look a day over 20!

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:20am
Well that explains his (horrible on him) new haircut. Wishful thinking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/brad-pitt-style_n_4466093.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/brad-pitt-style_n_4466093.html

He needs to raise up off Lupi and stay on over there with Draculina and all them kids of theirs. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:22am

she wont

everything bout her points to a negative

brad has a better chance

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm sorry but this sounds like MTO/National Enquirer quality journalism- in other words, made up crap.

And Lupita is 31? I thought she was way younger! Flawless woman doesn't look a day over 20!
c'mon now

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:25am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Well that explains his (horrible on him) new haircut. Wishful thinking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/brad-pitt-style_n_4466093.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/brad-pitt-style_n_4466093.html

He needs to raise up off Lupi and stay on over there with Draculina and all them kids of theirs. 

Don't do my round like dat! LOL

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:36am
IDK what round means, but hey, Brad loves her, and that's all that really matters. Thumbs Up

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:41am
Horrible ageing genes!

Posted By: Queenbeeach
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:03am

don't.

Its not just white people doing it. It is black women as well. If you see how people on sites like ONTD react when she stands next to a white man in a picture - christ! They read meaning into every smile, every touch, every look.

Ohhh, he touched her back - he in love with her.
He has taken two pictures with her - they are so hooking up!
He is shaking hands with her - he wants to eff her in front of the paparazzi!

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:05am
Originally posted by Queenbeeach Queenbeeach wrote:

don't.

Its not just white people doing it. It is black women as well. If you see how people on sites like ONTD react when she stands next to a white man in a picture - christ! They read meaning into every smile, every touch, every look.

Ohhh, he touched her back - he in love with her.
He has taken two pictures with her - they are so hooking up!
He is shaking hands with her - he wants to eff her in front of the paparazzi!

or

'I ship them so bad'

the fucck does ship mean?

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:05am

eta: Afro 'ship' is fangirl slang for relationship. Meaning you want two characters/people to become romantically involved.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:16am
I couldn't see her and Richard Sherman together in any lifetime.
Yall suck at matchmaking.
Sherman is mine.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:31am
thanks leo

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:47am
Folks making a big deal because she's everything Hollywood and most communities say ain't hot. That a woman with her looks can't snag a hella paid black man let alone a white one.

Yeah I know. We on here think Lupita is gorgeous, classy etc but I'm talmbout what the majority society indicates. IMO.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:07am
Brad is a senior citizen now..Angelina can keep him.. I want her with a black man because something is off-putting about these white mens fascination with her..like she's a spectacle or object of their sick fantasy.  I don't like it.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

c'mon now

http://www.bet.com/news/global/2013/09/10/kenyan-actress-lupita-nyong-o-sparks-oscar-buzz/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/091013-global-kenyan-actress-lupita-nyongo-tiff.jpg

http://www.bet.com/news/fashion-and-beauty/2013/12/23/lupita-nyong-o-chats-about-skincare-hair-and-fashion/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/122313-fashion-beauty-Lupita-Nyongo.jpg

http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Lupita-Nyongo-on-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-January-2014-BellaNaija.png

AIN'T NO 'C'MON NOW' HERE!

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:50am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she's just getting caught in the crossfire of the never-ending brad and angie gossip circus...She's a casualty to it all, anything for a buck...but he probably does want her.  She's his type body wise and he's into black women.  He also likes smart women which is why he was bored to death with Jennifer Anniston. 

Correct.

Brad likes Black women and likes challenging women so maybe something is up with her .... but more likely she's just a casualty of the mess going on between him and Angelina. :(

That's all.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:06am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Brad is a senior citizen now..Angelina can keep him.. I want her with a black man because something is off-putting about these white mens fascination with her..like she's a spectacle or object of their sick fantasy.  I don't like it.

Umm it's not all THAT deep. Geesh.

She's an obviously beautiful and up and coming star .. who is now being seen with the Creme de la Creme of Hollywood royalty which will ultimately lead to WORK and fame for her.

How come when a White up and coming star is aligned with the same kind people ... nobody has a problem with it? How come White women can be sooo desirable to all these famous people .. but when it's Black woman getting the same attention ... it's really just some sick fantasy?

SERIOUSLY? Talk about not giving Black women any credit.

Hey, she's been struggling all these years in the industry and finally it's HER time to shine in the spotlight. She needs to use this to make the right contacts, get invited to the right places, get seen by the right people, so she can have her choice of scripts etc.

That's how it works in Hollyweird. ;(

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:36am
^^^Thanked for this part:

Quote She's an obviously beautiful and up and coming star .. who is now being seen with the Creme de la Creme of Hollywood royalty which will ultimately lead to WORK and fame for her.

How come when a White up and coming star is aligned with the same kind people ... nobody has a problem with it? How come White women can be sooo desirable to all these famous people .. but when it's Black woman getting the same attention ... it's really just some sick fantasy?

SERIOUSLY? Talk about not giving Black women any credit.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:38am

c'mon now

http://www.bet.com/news/global/2013/09/10/kenyan-actress-lupita-nyong-o-sparks-oscar-buzz/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/091013-global-kenyan-actress-lupita-nyongo-tiff.jpg

http://www.bet.com/news/fashion-and-beauty/2013/12/23/lupita-nyong-o-chats-about-skincare-hair-and-fashion/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/122313-fashion-beauty-Lupita-Nyongo.jpg

http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Lupita-Nyongo-on-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-January-2014-BellaNaija.png

AIN'T NO 'C'MON NOW' HERE!
she looks older than 20 son ..

c'mon

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:40am
she looks her age and that's fine...20 is not the pinnacle of a woman's looks, at all...unless you're Lindsay Lohan.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:50am

she looks her age and that's fine...20 is not the pinnacle of a woman's looks, at all...unless you're Lindsay Lohan.
yeah i think so too

she looks great for her age but that doesnt mean she looks younger for her age

if i didnt know her age id peg her for early thirties and thats not a bad thing

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:00pm
She does not look 31. When her pics were 1st posted here, I thought she was 24-ish tbh.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:01pm

t

This^^^. She looks her age, if she was 21 looking like that, it would be a shame.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:03pm
a black 30 is like a white 15....Lorde is my point of reference for this

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:05pm

she wont

brad has a better chance

I actually agree with this. And frankly, I'm betting that Black male Hollywood is not tripping over itself to get with her. Too much colorism. Hell, look at all the beautiful eligible black actresses that are sitting alone while these dudes run after Latinas and white chicks. I'm sorry to say but it's Anna Wintour that got her on those magazine covers and showcased her beauty, not the black press. She'll end up with a white guy and that's fine with me. Hopefully, he'll be closer to her age. Brad is probably just a mentor at this point.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:08pm

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:11pm
Again, is she being possessed? What movie is that from? 

Let me google Lordy... 

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

she wont

brad has a better chance

I actually agree with this. And frankly, I'm betting that Black male Hollywood is not tripping over itself to get with her. Too much colorism. Hell, look at all the beautiful eligible black actresses that are sitting alone while these dudes run after Latinas and white chicks. I'm sorry to say but it's Anna Wintour that got her on those magazine covers and showcased her beauty, not the black press. She'll end up with a white guy and that's fine with me. Hopefully, he'll be closer to her age. Brad is probably just a mentor at this point.

interesting perspective...reminds me of an article I just read about a woman who said the black community never validated her beauty growing up. It was white people who did. Someone else said the same thing in the Colorism documentary

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:14pm
^^^People say that here all the time, and the Coon council swiftly condemns them to death by frowning.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:15pm

[(35)] gyyyyyyyyaaaaaal [/(35)]

truth  !!!

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:17pm
i doubt she's checking for black men anyway to be honest

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:20pm

she wont

brad has a better chance

interesting perspective...reminds me of an article I just read about a woman who said the black community never validated her beauty growing up. It was white people who did. Someone else said the same thing in the Colorism documentary

Yup. Had Anna Wintour not propped her up, would you have seen any of the black press, magazines jump on that bandwagon? Not. Where are the black male celebrities praising her? So far, I've only heard from Ochocinco and god knows he's not anyone who needs to be within 2 feet of her. Black men in general are not capable of appreciating her beauty, so I wouldn't expect her to wait indefinitely for some color struck idiot to see her worth. She's got the wind in her sails right now. I hope she makes good use of it, gets the right connections and builds herself a great career.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:20pm

she wont

brad has a better chance

bhm has also said this many a time

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:21pm

She might not be, but I'm pretty sure they ain't checking for her either (at least, not the ones on her level)

Posted By: AmyAmyAmy
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:21pm

she wont

brad has a better chance

bhm has also said this many a time

A damn shame.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:25pm
White people tell you you're beautiful as a form of charity.
outta here.

Posted By: cee_jay_77
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

This right here! Clap

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:27pm
And this cycle of visible Blacks not dating each other is exactly why White people think they are the sh*t

They can go anywhere in the world and be treated like special snowflakes
They can go anywhere in the world and expect their image to sell
They can make any person of color famous and 'expect' them to be open to dating Whitey

If I was White, I'd probably think that I was a god... i'd probably be as delusional as that yoga chick

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

outta here.

I doubt that's the case with her, though. Outside from Halle and Beyonce, who has massively benefited from white people's praises from white Hollywood? I don't like to say it and I know I'm gonna get jumped on but beautiful women with her kind of beauty need not wait their entire lives waiting for some black man to validate her. If he comes along, Hallelujah! But like Epitome said, most of these girls, however gorgeous, do not get validation from the black community in terms of their looks. All the beautiful black women in Hollywood, 98% of them are alone or being jerked around (look at the regular female cast in black movies and tell me different). True, it may have to do with the nature of the business itself but there's more to it than that.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:31pm

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:32pm

outta here.

I doubt that's the case with her, though. Outside from Halle and Beyonce, who has massively benefited from white people's praises from white Hollywood? I don't like to say it and I know I'm gonna get jumped on but beautiful women with her kind of beauty need not wait their entire lives waiting for some black man to validate her. If he comes along, Hallelujah! But like Epitome said, most of these girls, however gorgeous, do not get validation from the black community in terms of their looks. All the beautiful black women in Hollywood, 98% of them are alone or being jerked around. True, it may have to do with the nature of the business itself but there's more to it than that.

Besides Halle and Bey who has been praised by white people on that level?

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:32pm

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:33pm
Jared came after her skrongLOL

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:33pm

outta here.

I doubt that's the case with her, though. Outside from Halle and Beyonce, who has massively benefited from white people's praises from white Hollywood? I don't like to say it and I know I'm gonna get jumped on but beautiful women with her kind of beauty need not wait their entire lives waiting for some black man to validate her. If he comes along, Hallelujah! But like Epitome said, most of these girls, however gorgeous, do not get validation from the black community in terms of their looks. All the beautiful black women in Hollywood, 98% of them are alone or being jerked around. True, it may have to do with the nature of the business itself but there's more to it than that.

Besides Halle and Bey who has been praised by white people on that level?

That's my point, though. Anybody darker? This woman is the total package. Education, looks, refinement

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:34pm

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:34pm
Kid Fury had http://hyphenated-lives.tumblr.com/post/74370320343/hyphenated-episode-10-all-hail-queen-lupita" rel="nofollow - amazing commentary about Lupita recently

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:35pm

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:36pm
I'm getting "already boinked" vibes.

Get it how you live it Lupita.

I'm team #doyouHeart

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:37pm

Kid Fury had http://hyphenated-lives.tumblr.com/post/74370320343/hyphenated-episode-10-all-hail-queen-lupita" rel="nofollow - amazing commentary about Lupita recently

That's cool. But I'll wait for black celebrities or black billionaire businessmen to openly court her to see if I'm wrong. Sociological commentaries are all good and all but put your money where your mouth is. I hope she finds romance wherever it,s available to her.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Jared came after her skrongLOL
i'm sayin!! 

LOL

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:39pm
They look like they're standing at the alter in every pic

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:39pm

And this cycle of visible Blacks not dating each other is exactly why White people think they are the sh*t

They can make any person of color famous and 'expect' them to be open to dating Whitey

If I was White, I'd probably think that I was a god... i'd probably be as delusional as that yoga chick

i based my comment on her being kenyan and the notable dating cycles of kenyans home and abroad

visible or not

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:40pm
I don't even like him, but I ain't gon lie, he look like he talkin serious smack in this pic right here.

'You better be glad all these people in here. But that's aight. We gon leave in a little while. And when we get back to my room, Ima tear you up. All.night.long. And guuuuuurrrrrllllll....every time I ask whose is it, you betta tell me it's mine.' 

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:41pm
who dis nigguh

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:41pm
Yea she probably won't date black....but that doesn't mean I gotta be cool with white folks and their fetishes. 

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:44pm

who dis nigguh

the one person on that whole row the publisher of pic decided not to name.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:45pm
And? My point still stands

They can go anywhere in the world and be treated like special snowflakes <<< like Kenya

i based my comment on her being kenyan and the notable dating cycles of kenyans home and abroad

visible or not

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:45pm
Exclamation

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

who dis nigguh

the one person on that whole row the publisher of pic decided not to name.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:46pm
@afro: The part of Unknown Octoroon was being played by an unknown octoroon.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@afro: The part of Unknown Octoroon was being played by an unknown octoroon.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:54pm
kenyans also marry indians in large numbers btw

fyi

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:21pm
Quote When Leonardo DiCaprio snuck a kiss on Lupita’s cheek on the red carpet, Brad stepped in and jokingly warned: “Hey, man, stay away from my girl!”

She drivin mofos crazy ou'chea & I ain't even mad! LOL

I still don't want her with nobody mentioned in this thread. Confused

And yes, I just now read the OP. Embarrassed

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:39pm
no offense or shade at all but arent you a self-admitted swirler?

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:14pm
oh well that's on him, ol nasty ass

Some of youse gonna pop if you see who she dates...back up its her life. She gonna date who she wants
All these hollywood niccas married to white women but we need her to be the poster child for black love--yeah right

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:55pm
lol !!

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:44pm
Hope she doesnt take it out on the black daughter

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:57pm
I've never dated whitey in my life Confused

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

no offense or shade at all but arent you a self-admitted swirler?

Print Page | Close Window