Print Page | Close Window

MY GIRL DESTINY GODLEY!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368074
Printed Date: Sep 23 2018 at 5:12am

Topic: MY GIRL DESTINY GODLEY!!
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Subject: MY GIRL DESTINY GODLEY!!
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:44pm
DAYUM her hair line looks so much better..she needs to stick with this style F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

http://youtu.be/qCaDb6rXhas

Replies:
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:46pm
Pretty

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:08pm
I like it. We need to all go natural and embrace our unique beauty.

Side note: She reminds me of a particular p0rnstar who sported a similar hairstyle back in the day.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:11pm
She looks Perfect!!!
I hope she burns all dem wigs

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:13pm
That look really fits her.

My big head ass could never pull that off.

I love all those Milani lipsticks I got...I'll probably check these out too.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:14pm
She should keep it this way! The shape of her hairstyle really works for her.Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Exactly. I see no weaves/wigs in her recent history. She may have a new subscriber in me.

Our beauty has been here all along, waiting for us. We just need to accept it.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Exactly. I see no weaves/wigs in her recent history. She may have a new subscriber in me.

Our beauty has been here all along, waiting for us. We just need to accept it.

All of This!!!
Better late than Never...

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:52pm

She looks Perfect!!!

exactly...she will prolly be rockin this style for quite a while...easy to comb and out the door..

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

She should keep it this way! The shape of her hairstyle really works for her.Thumbs Up

don't it????

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:54pm
i would love to know what LOVEKISSESS99 does with all of her fReakin wigs...seems like she posts a new one every other week...

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:03am
She looks sexy with her hair like that

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:04am
Wooooow, she looks fantastic! Clap That hair transplant surgery performed miracles.

I am loving this style on her too! It's so flattering!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:47am
I'm feeling this look on her and her features are beautiful 

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:27am
I ain't feeling it.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:23pm
bump

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:37pm
Yall in here talking about embracing our natural beauty like she doesnt have on 10 tons of makeup......no shade.....she is beat and Yassss all around but yall be trying it......

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:40pm

lawd sandra came in snatchin wigs

LOL

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I ain't feeling it.

smhLOL

i think this is her best look yet

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yall in here talking about embracing our natural beauty like she doesnt have on 10 tons of makeup......no shade.....she is beat and Yassss all around but yall be trying it......

MIZZSANDRA00>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.LOLLOLLOL

GURL I SWEAR  U MISSED UR CALLING TO BE A COMEDIAN....

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I ain't feeling it.

Y?...did u see her before pics of her hairline...flies could skate on that and make a tournament out of it, with room for bleachers...her forehead had a forehead..

let me stop...

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

What's wrong with wearing makeup? All races of women love makeup. Confused

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:54pm
She doesn't even have on a lot of makeup. She's not going with the recent clownish fad. Her look is classy and classic. She is a queen.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:56pm
And I WILL be making a trip to the drug store pronto. I love all the lip colors she swatched. Me and my fro gon be bangin this spring and summer. Cool

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:59pm
Nothing at all I started a 34 page thread on makeup but when yall throw around natural beauty and  ignore the fact that makeup is not natural but hone in or weaves wigs and relaxer it just activates the sidest of eyes......everything dark and relaxer free is not a embrace yo naturalness soap box moment.....sometimes its just a bish you look good as fuk moment.....

No shade <---the dont get in yo feelings disclaimer LOL

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:01pm
That is a ton of makeup.....just cause it compliments her and looks nice doesnt mean she didnt layer up.....I love it....but im just being honest.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:03pm
She is a woman and women have been wearing makeup since the beginning of time. Just because a woman loves her natural beauty enough to claim it doesn't mean she can't be vain or have a love of style and fashion. I don't get why natural hair has to be associated with "boyish" or "plain". That said, I think naturals do tend to wear classier makeup which is another plus. She doesn't seem so caught up with the latest trend that she looks foolish. Her makeup is classy and tasteful and would have looked just as good ten or twenty years ago as it will ten or twenty years from now.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:08pm
I've seen some naturals look draggish..

Destiney is beat but  it looks good.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:08pm

Her makeup is classy and tasteful and would have looked just as good ten or twenty years ago as it will ten or twenty years from now.

Hence

Side note: She reminds me of a particular p0rnstar who sported a similar hairstyle back in the day.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:19pm
You are completely missing the point.....

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

She sure does! That Dr. she went to for the surgery must be getting referrals left and right.

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:29pm
When did "natural" become a holistic thing to all but the most holistic bunch?  For yeeeeears I have understood natural to mean one without a relaxer or texturizer on your hair.  When and how does it automatically mean anything other than that?!  I really do get it, but why we gotta go all juices, berries and armpit hair just because the relaxer stops. 

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:29pm
I need this hair/look (Destiny Godley, Lupita, mynaturalsistas fades) to take over now.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

When did "natural" become a holistic thing to all but the most holistic bunch?  For yeeeeears I have understood natural to mean one without a relaxer or texturizer on your hair.  When and how does it automatically mean anything other than that?!  I really do get it, but why we gotta go all juices, berries and armpit hair just because the relaxer stops. 

I'm not sure I get your meaning?

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:34pm

It happened when some naturals became nazi like and their counterparts said "hollup how are gonna judge me for relaxing when you wear tons of foundation have fake nails and consume fake food"

I think. LOL

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:35pm

LOL

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:36pm

I'm not sure I get your meaning?

mizzsandra seems to insinuate that we should not consider Destiny Godley embracing her natural self because she wears a significant amount of makeup.  I respect that but I don't get it.

eta: yall are fastLOL

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:47pm

And embracing natural beauty =/= natural hair.....and shes not......we like to act like going natural is embracing our natural beauty no its simply going natural......embracing our natural beauty means the women has let go of all artificial enhancement.......including her hair line.....our definition of a natural beauty is stuck on hair when its not......

This isnt a diss to Destiny this is just what I have come to notice from a few in here......

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:50pm
Very thought provoking

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:02pm
Im guessing you're referring to someone like Hey Fran Hey

She's very Bohemian with everything

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

She sure does! That Dr. she went to for the surgery must be getting referrals left and right.

They sure got me. I'm satisfied with every dime I spent. Waits for my twa to start taking shape.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:30pm
@SUGABANANA...u will get there...Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:52am
http://youtu.be/KcgDfXmS_3I

Print Page | Close Window