Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368020
Printed Date: Jun 21 2018 at 12:10pm

Topic: CLASSIQUE REMY KINKY CURLY REVIEW RANT PT 2
Posted By: ~taki~
Subject: CLASSIQUE REMY KINKY CURLY REVIEW RANT PT 2
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:21pm
ShockedTHE AUDACITY!!!!!!!!!  So I get alerted to a DELETED IG post by classique that somebody screenshot for me:-)  And then a text from Classique to check my email.  I will let you read before I comment...

Just to update you first though...

Part 1
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic367243.html

Video of experience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0whb3qpxZ4&feature=youtu.be" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0whb3qpxZ4&feature=youtu.be

DELETED INSTAGRAM FROM CLASSIQUE

http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/classiqueIG1_zps0749ad2b.png.html" rel="nofollow">

EMAIL
To Me
Jan 27 at 1:09 PM

Omg!!! Nataki. I was just replying to Monet crochet about how I tried to work with you and I got the automated response and I was shocked how much it must have cost you to do the crochet. Wow!!! Really pricey.

Just looking at it, it did cost a lot of money. Pls remind me how many bundles you ordered before. Maybe I can work it out.

Letting you know I am not doing this because of the rant, because that was a personal experience. But doing this after I just saw how much crochet cost. I became speechless.... Honestly!!!

I attached my sales for the year, am in NO way bragging, just letting you know I sell lotssss of hair, as far as repeating customers who look like they resell the hair also. My instagram barely shows tons of pictures...

http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/classiquepaypal_zps1b46aef9.png.html" rel="nofollow">

Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MY RESPONSE

To Classiqueremyhair .
Jan 27 at 2:17 PM
Hello
I think it is very important that you are aware of the details of the my full experience with this install. In addition to purchasing 3 bundles of 22 inch from you, I incurred quite a loss because of the condition of this hair.
I live in the metro washington dc area and have to FLY to charlotte to get my hair done by Monet. This visit was even more costly because my grandmother unexpectedly passed away and I had to drive because the funeral was the day after my appointment (which I have to schedule 5 months in advance to stay on her books) and my flight was for a 3 day stay. So I lost WELL over $1000.00 on this experience.
The stress that I went through was unbelievable and I think that my attempts to resolve the situation was more that fair. I too have been in this hair game for a LONG TIME, not as a supplier, but as a consumer and NEVER had I been treated so poorly. I have purchased from Extensions Plus, Sassy Mitchell and Wagmans Primus Group and none of them treated me in such an unprofessioonal manner. I had a similar experience with Wagmans and they responded to me and worked it out. So there are plenty of companies that would address my concerns unlike what you stated.
I am a professional black woman and love it when I see other black women making power moves. But equally as disappointed when they display less than favorable and professional behavior. We have got to do better.
All I want is what is fair. What I paid for the 3 bundles and $300 (because I wore it for almost a month).
Have a great day,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To Classiqueremyhair .
Jan 27 at 2:24 PM
I also needed to add the fact that I turned around and spent $200 on kinky twist because I teach fitness part time and rely on protective styles.
$450 -$150 per bundle (i even paid rush shipping for one bundle)
$300- 1 month wear of $400 install
$200- kinky twists to wear until my march appointment with Monet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She has yet to respond...lol

Replies:
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:24pm
Soooo you make a nasty IG post.....Delete it before I can see it......Send me a fake ass apology or whatever you call it with your attached paypal invoice to prove something (still havent figured out what).....and then don't respond back. 

MY PEOPLE.............I DECLARE

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:44pm
It's funny how these sellers can give out 3 bundles of free hair to YouTube gurus for fake reviews but can't honor a paying customer, but that's not the point. Her unprofessional way of handling this situation is going to cause her business to go downhill.

She can shove that paypal invoice. No one asked for receipts. Wtf she thought she proved with that smh.

Posted By: WhitWhit86
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:13pm
smh what was the point of her showing u her PayPal account, but will not refund your money

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:55pm
That broad sent you a screenshot of her Paypal account?? Wth?!

Posted By: ka_schwim
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:22pm
Her Paypal account screen shot has an address that I do not know if its her home address or her work address but maybe its worth blanking it out? Geek I looked up her facebook account and she has a P.O. Box address as her business address.

She really did act out of order and she really should not have sent you a screen shot of her Paypal account. Her attitude towards business sucks.

Posted By: patsy
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:39pm
Ok, I just had to come out of lurk mode to respond to this. This kind of bullsh*t makes me mad!!! So this female cannot stand up and admit the hair she sold you was sub standard, apologise then refund your money or send out some new hair to you. We can all see the video evidence yet shes gonna make her self look like a complete and utter money grabbing scam artist and ignore it! REALLY???? She gonna get brave and write trash about you then delete it!!! REALLY?? OP my blood is boiling for you. I will be directing all my friends to this page and warning them of this scammer, lets see how her business does after this. Ok, back to lurk mode.

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:22pm
...this girl sent you a screenshot of her PayPal account.

I have seen it all.Cry

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by patsy patsy wrote:

REALLY???? She gonna get brave and write trash about you then delete it!!! REALLY?? OP my blood is boiling for you. I will be directing all my friends to this page and warning them of this scammer, lets see how her business does after this. Ok, back to lurk mode.

So will I. Companies can give hair away for favorable reviews from youtubers but can't refund or replace hair from an unsatisfied customer?! These hair companies need to take a couple of business classes. Customer satisfaction should always be top priority!!

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:31pm

Pinch di  wrong  with some of these vendors...customer service is key and very important.

Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:49pm
I said something and got blocked so LOL

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:57pm
I'm still in aw at the paypal receipt she sent. The vendor sent this to her voluntarily. OP didn't even have to call the hackers on deck to fish this info out. How you got 89k in your account but can't give the girl $400 is the real question? I see she refunds quite often.

Posted By: nataliej
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:32pm
Smh... that's ridiculous

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:39pm
Okay, so we're just going to completely ignore the fact that she's doing business out of apartment #7, yeah? < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Posted By: luvurself
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

...this girl sent you a screenshot of her PayPal account.

I have seen it all.Cry

Agreed...

Posted By: luvurself
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I'm still in aw at the paypal receipt she sent. The vendor sent this to her voluntarily. OP didn't even have to call the hackers on deck to fish this info out. How you got 89k in your account but can't give the girl $400 is the real question? I see she refunds quite often.

Exactly... smh

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:08am
First let me address that stupid IG post. 

This chicks idea of rectifying the situation was to have me purchase and new bundle and she give me 50% off on the 2nd one.  I never once agreed to that.  I actually declined and said maybe in the future (being an ass).

The entire tone of the post was basically to tell me (i think)... F**CK YOU and YOUR FALSE CLAIMS.  YOUR PIC ON MONETCROCHET IG IS GIVING ME EVEN MORE SALES.....lmaoConfused  Oh really???  And that same post on IG gonna be your demise for that ratched attitude of yours. 

I get mad just typing.  Will return to address the rest. 

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by WhitWhit86 WhitWhit86 wrote:

smh what was the point of her showing u her PayPal account, but will not refund your money

EXACTLY. 

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

I said something and got blocked so LOL

Im sure.  She got that blocking down but she cant spell or have correct grammar for ish...LOL

Posted By: _belle
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:10am
these pop up shop hoes annoy the hell out of me. . . that whole "well you talking about me so you made me popular" high school ass logic. I can not!

Posted By: iyawo814
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

these pop up shop hoes annoy the hell out of me. . . that whole "well you talking about me so you made me popular" high school ass logic. I can not!
^^^ This Clap

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:08am
UPDATE:

Classiqueremyhair .
To Me
Today at 7:32 AM

Sorry about all that. I have had an emergency since, and not a single signal at the hospital. You can check my website I had to put orders on hold. The best I can do is send you 2 bundles of 22" or 1 bundle 20" and 22". Its partly your fault because I don't know what you did or the products you used on the hair.. ...Confused

Me

To Classiqueremyhair .
Today at 9:03 AM
I hope all is well.  Classique really needs to work hard at improving the quality of its customer service.  The product alone does not make a company successful and withstand the test of time.  For you to offer me new hair in one breath and then say its partially my fault in the next is a slap in my face. In any business the customer is always right whether you believe it or not.

The bottom line is the hair matted and tangled into a rats nest after a months wear. Nothing should have made this hair react in this manner.  I am very experienced in taking care of both weave and my natural hair and this is just unacceptable.

I will accept the 3 replacement bundles and if I install it in the future and it reacts in a better manner I will update my reviews on it. 

When will you be mailing the hair?

Nataki

I will keep you updated on whether I actually receive new hair.

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:14am
Prediction: No response. Am I right, or am I really right?!LOL< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:19am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Prediction: No response. Am I right, or am I really right?!LOL< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

We will just have to wait and see if she does the right thing.  LOL

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:47am
she is so unprofessional it makes absolutely no sense..like really....WTF is she sending screenshots of her paypal account..who cares...$400 should be a drop in the bucket if that is the case....if you said you were going to send hair why still try to blame you. Taki I am so sorry you had to waste all that money, that is insane.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:49am

Uploading text convo that just ended with company.  UN FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Its taking a minute...but almost done 

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:51am
*sits criss cross apple sauce*. . . its about to go down! lol

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:56am
I am looking at this statement. . . does it really say that she has had $2500 worth of disputes? Dead

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:10am
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/convo1_zps83f56591.png.html" rel="nofollow">
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/convo2_zpse8f7567a.png.html" rel="nofollow">
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/convo3_zpsb72bd91d.png.html" rel="nofollow">
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/convo4_zps5ddc18a6.png.html" rel="nofollow">
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/convo5_zpsf9a8f5d2.png.html" rel="nofollow">
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/convo6_zps68f3f037.png.html" rel="nofollow">
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/photo_zpsc2dd0612.png.html" rel="nofollow"> " rel="nofollow">[URL=http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/photo2_zps75da7f67.png.html">
PARDO TYPOS...I WAS PISSEDAngry

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:13am
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/Until-you-do_zpsf29a55e2.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:32am
Ouch...Bad move Classique hair. REFUND OP ...OR REPLACE ALL 3 BUNDLES

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:10pm
let me spread the word about this clown business...and delete them from my IG....smh..so unprofessional 

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 5:09pm
OMG oh Lord...just refund the money or replace already! Bad bad bad look out here...she is making $87k sales and can't send 3 bundles of hair? I just can't. *walks out*

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 5:27pm
this is a business doing text msgs by phone for customer service ???   

live by the instagram store die by the instagram store

lol at selling out of apartments............... seen more than enough "shop pics" of these bishes with the aliex hair spread on a carpet  and the diapered baby on the far end chewing on a bundle 

Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 5:33pm
Why not just take the 2 bundles and call it a day? I understand you have your pride and feel like you want what you paid for but what's the sense in walking away completely empty-handed? Just take the 2 bundles and purchase a third from a more reputable source, get the hair put on a unit and see how it goes. 

It just makes no sense to continue all of this back and forth with this woman. It is obvious that she doesn't care about you walking away from the experience satisfied. You're not going to get your money back. You're not going to get all 3 bundles replaced, so it's just wasted energy on both of your behalves. You've made the threads, posts and spread the word about the business...you put it out there so now anyone who searches for them will know the shady stuff they're up to. Now take the hair and be done with this foolishness once and for all. That's my take on it, anyway. I'd just take the 2 bundles and move on. 

She's wrong. Of course she's wrong, but you can't change her actions or make her do anything she doesn't want to do. You have to be smart about this for yourself. Your pride is making you say you want all or nothing, but that's foolish. Take what you can get...for all the money you've lost and the grief you've endured, don't let it have been done in vain. This doesn't have to be a total loss for you. Good luck. 

Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 6:06pm
Well shooo get them 2 bundles and send them to me. I'll pay for shipping

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 6:06pm
^^ITA!

Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:39am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Why not just take the 2 bundles and call it a day? I understand you have your pride and feel like you want what you paid for but what's the sense in walking away completely empty-handed? Just take the 2 bundles and purchase a third from a more reputable source, get the hair put on a unit and see how it goes. 

It just makes no sense to continue all of this back and forth with this woman. It is obvious that she doesn't care about you walking away from the experience satisfied. You're not going to get your money back. You're not going to get all 3 bundles replaced, so it's just wasted energy on both of your behalves. You've made the threads, posts and spread the word about the business...you put it out there so now anyone who searches for them will know the shady stuff they're up to. Now take the hair and be done with this foolishness once and for all. That's my take on it, anyway. I'd just take the 2 bundles and move on. 

She's wrong. Of course she's wrong, but you can't change her actions or make her do anything she doesn't want to do. You have to be smart about this for yourself. Your pride is making you say you want all or nothing, but that's foolish. Take what you can get...for all the money you've lost and the grief you've endured, don't let it have been done in vain. This doesn't have to be a total loss for you. Good luck. 

Quite frankly I was over it until she contacted me again the other day. Took it as a loss long time ago. For some reason I really don't think she had any intention of even sending the 2 bundles. Maybe I will send her an email accepting the 2 bundles for sh**ts and giggles and see hoe she carrries it.

Will update you guys if she does the right thing.

Posted By: H0tg1rl
Date Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:28am
Oh yeah she is nasty, I had unbelievably horrible experience with this ignorant b1tch too, where she actually posted my address on instagram calling me a thief!!!!!!

Posted By: Nitty0102
Date Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:35am
I'm in shock! Very bad customer service

Print Page | Close Window