Print Page | Close Window

Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=368018
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 9:05pm

Topic: Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?
Posted By: f8dagrate
Subject: Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:07am
If so, what kind of compliments? If not, why not?

I will start first, I was at a restaurant with a friend and these two dark chocolate brothers sat on the table across from us. Both of them were fairly handsome, one of them reminded me of a non-drugged out version of DMX (ruff-ruff let's get it on). I knew they weren't from around here by their accents. The DMX doppelganger had this southern twang going on, yassss. So I asked "hey, you're not from around here huh? He responded "Nah, I'm from New Orleans". Hmmm my pucci must have shook in excitement. So I said " I knew it! I could tell, I really like your voice, it sounds nice." And pranced my butt  right out of there, I seen him staring at my nash like no ones businesses LOL

and yess I'm bored extensivelyCry

Replies:
Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:11am
Yes I do but I don't have any specific incidents because it isn't significant to me. If they are dressed nice I'll compliment their style, if they are polite I'll compliment their mannerisms etc. I get accused of being flirtatious but I'm just friendly.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:12am
'you're a good looking man' (that one makes them think you want to exchange #s tho )

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:13am
(and I'm glad you specified 'Black')

Posted By: creole booty
No. I hate strangers. Stranger danger.

Posted By: petiteone29
It depends. I will compliment the men that I know but I have never complimented a stranger. I guess I don't want them to take it the wrong way or for their woman to get mad.

Hmm where do you live? Because it's a rarity for me to see black men worth complimenting. Usually they are with their SO's. Or not cute at all. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:14am
No cos men(strangers) usually take it the wrong way. If it were a friend then yes cos they understand the boundaries.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

No. I hate strangers. Stranger danger.

OMG where did you get that from?, my niece said that after watching some thugs beat each up other on TVLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:15am
Lol! That's what they used to tell us in kindergarten.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:16am
Hmm is this a double standard? What if you are not even the guy's type?

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:16am
say for instance im getting to know a man better and i say something like, "hi handsome" i would notice a cocky/ stand-offish attitude from there on out ... however when i allow him to dish out countless compliments to me & i say thank you, it just works better that way ... don't ask me why

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:17am

Lol! That's what they used to tell us in kindergarten.

I wish they would have told me thatCry

Posted By: carolina cutie
I don't really compliment random men.

I'll compliment them in class about something they did but that's it.

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Hmm where do you live? Because it's a rarity for me to see black men worth complimenting. Usually they are with their SO's. Or not cute at all. 

LOL @ not worth complimenting.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I don't know why random men, sounds so predatory to meLOL

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:18am
I compliment men and women

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:20am
No. Men are starting to act like those women you cant say anything nice about, as if they know and why are you bothering telling them

that colonge smells nice.

(I followed a group of Asian men around the store one time because they smelled so good lol. I didn't say anything to them though.)

Hmm I just did this a couple of times. I usually do it to men that I know would like me. So I wouldn't get the side eye from an azzhole.LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:21am
I think all people in general sometimes take compliments for more than they r. The same goes for criticisms.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:21am

This is true. But Idk I just feel like it is more likely for a man to take the compliment as something more than it is for a woman because we are so used to it i guess. I could be wrong though. Im not trying to look like no thirsty ho out here either though.

Hmm.... let me ask my hubby how he feels when women compliment him.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

This is true. But Idk I just feel like it is more likely for a man to take the compliment as something more than it is for a woman because we are so used to it i guess. I could be wrong though. Im not trying to look like no thirsty ho out here either though.

Hmm.... let me ask my hubby how he feels when women compliment him.

Ohh yea I remember when me and my friend were walking into a grocery store, and this man walked by us. He smelled so goooooooooood, at the same time me and my friend told him that. He wasn't remeotely attractive to me, but that smell thoughTongue

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:22am

Hmm I just did this a couple of times. I usually do it to men that I know would like me. So I wouldn't get the side eye from an azzhole.LOL

funnyLOL

I know I'm not interested in them so maybe that's why I don't care about being side eyed. The men I've complimented have been gracious though. Sometimes overly so.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:23am

I think all people in general sometimes take compliments for more than they r. The same goes for criticisms.

True, true, I usually think "dang, can they get off my jock. I know they wanna fugg me but danggg"CoolLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:24am

I don't know why random men, sounds so predatory to meLOL
DeadLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:25am

I don't know why random men, sounds so predatory to meLOL
DeadLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:26am

Yeah when I was younger I thought a man just opening up his mouth to say anything meant he was trying to holla. But as I matured I realized that sometimes they just want to give a sistah a genuine compliment and kim. 

Now that I think about it I did compliment a guy on his hair. He had neat dreads that were like twisted up into this cool style. He smiled and said thank you and I went about my business.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

funnyLOL

I know I'm not interested in them so maybe that's why I don't care about being side eyed. The men I've complimented have been gracious though. Sometimes overly so.

So what do you say? Nice suit? You have gotten a hair cut! I say that one and guys look at me like " is she hitting on me?"Geek  I look at them like " no, your hair has been looking a mess for weeks, this was just a nice way of me letting you know".LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:29am
@petiteone, see that is the stuff that I like. Black people just being pleasant with each other, w/o any subliminal meaningsClap

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:34am

Yeah when I was younger I thought a man just opening up his mouth to say anything meant he was trying to holla. But as I matured I realized that sometimes they just want to give a sistah a genuine compliment and kim. 

Now that I think about it I did compliment a guy on his hair. He had neat dreads that were like twisted up into this cool style. He smiled and said thank you and I went about my business.

IA petite. This wm came up to me when I was waiting for my friend... automatic attitude cause im like out of all these people you ask me for directions lol. He said I was 100% gorgeous from the eyes down and if no one has told me yet, to have a nice Tuesday. I said thank you and he walked off. I kept my good eye on him tho.. you know white mens is crazy

sometimes a compliment is just a compliment

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:35am
Oh, I was laughing at the idea of me seeing a guy and acting like a creep around him like a lot of guys do women. "Aye! Aye! What that thang lookin' like? You gone let me see? No? Well, fcuk you then!'Stern Smile

lol Lemme go change the spelling.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:35am
@cc thx you cracking me up LOL

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:37am
Nope..

Once I complimented this guy on his fro cause it was perfect and fluffy. I asked him if I could touch it, he said yes.. besides that nope.

Does Afrokock count ? Hey booooooooooooooo Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

No. Men are starting to act like those women you cant say anything nice about, as if they know and why are you bothering telling them

wait what... .rofl I'm sorry but do you remember any one of these situations? Man, I would have turned and said, "THAT'S WHY YOU UGLY ANYWAY, JUST WANTED HEAD FROM YOU"Cry

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:40am
@ming, girllll not white menCry

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:40am
Sure have. I throw em off because I'll chuck a compliment and high tail it away. I don't want you boo. Just feeling myself when I do it.

But I compliment women too! I've definitely encountered my share of side eyes. Lol. But the women that can take a compliment make it all worthwhile.

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:42am
I will very rarely compliment a stranger. If it's a man I know, then yes.

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Sure have. I throw em off because I'll chuck a compliment and high tail it away. I don't want you boo. Just feeling myself when I do it.

But I compliment women too! I've definitely encountered my share of side eyes. Lol. But the women that can take a compliment make it all worthwhile.

This. Women compliment me all the time and I don't think it's weird but some women will look at you crazy. It's weird.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:45am

Is it me, or have you been MIA? 

I leave the scene too, I don't want any more broken heartsLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:46am
If I go out today I am going to find a man to compliment and see how it goes.LOL
A lil experiment.Wink

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:47am

If I go out today I am going to find a man to compliment and see how it goes.LOL
A lil experiment.Wink

Gurl watch out though, I don't want to hear no horror storiesLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:50am
lol men are crazy. I said aloud.. I like his has, NOT to him and he rolled his eyes. Like he was tired of hearing it. Oh no

Lol.. I went to one of those waffle cone trucks with a friend. Two ladies were there and she had a very pretty eye shadow. I said, I like the color of your shadow.. this btch nodded. As my friend ordered I said something not nice bout her unblended shadow and weave. that's so rude. How can you not say thank you??

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:54am

A lil experiment.Wink

Gurl watch out though, I don't want to hear no horror storiesLOL

LOLLOL. I know right! Maybe I'll just give the compliment in my head. 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:57am

lol men are crazy. I said aloud.. I like his has, NOT to him and he rolled his eyes. Like he was tired of hearing it. Oh no

Lol.. I went to one of those waffle cone trucks with a friend. Two ladies were there and she had a very pretty eye shadow. I said, I like the color of your shadow.. this btch nodded. As my friend ordered I said something not nice bout her unblended shadow and weave. that's so rude. How can you not say thank you??

Rofllll LOL  I was eating out and I seen this pretty black women with a low hair cut. I said you look nice or something like that. She said " Thang you" and rolled her eyes. I was like word! Really, and my friend said "see that's why I don't compliment people, see". I was like whatever, I still do thoughLOL

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:58am
all the time...Embarrassed

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:59am

So many unripened social banana's on BHM, they just can't understand the concept. Folks love to get compliments but hate to give them!  Personally I compliment women all the time with no expectations, and as I became more mature and confident with myself, I compliment men too.

I specifically remember being at an event, seeing a fine young sista rocking some louboutin boots with a very nice outfit. You could tell she took pride in the way she dressed. I told her I liked her boots and the way she wore them, and the smile on her face was beaming from ear to ear. I didn't want sh*t, just genuinely wanted to tell her I noticed her style.
Being with a woman who took her appearance serious taught me how much ladies put into their appearance and I can appreciate that.
If I see a cat with a razor sharp fade, I'll compliment him and ask what barbershop he goes to. Sometimes, in order to grow, one must step outside of their comfort zones. 9 times out of 10, you'll be glad you did. ;=)

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:59am
My cousin is very arrogant and believes that every man wants her. So we saw this really cute cop one day. He was chocolate with neat tucked away dreads and built quite nicely like a model. So she was telling me how she has never been rejected by any man and I guess she wanted to prove it. So she goes over there batting them lashes, switching hard and doing the whole flirty thing and dude just sitting there stone faced as hell. I mean he barely opened his mouth to mumble. So then she comes back irritated and was like " That nicca gay because ain't no way in the world he wouldn't want me if he was straight!" I just laughed and nodded. 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:02pm
@ming and f8- dang some people are so rude!! I think sometimes women think that another woman is being nicety. Giving an underhanded compliment. 

Posted By: afrokock
whom give what to whom?

guuuuuuuuurl!!!!!!

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Clap

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

whom give what to whom?

guuuuuuuuurl!!!!!!

LOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:06pm

Is it me, or have you been MIA? 

I leave the scene too, I don't want any more broken heartsLOL

I've been on that Diane35 stealth mode lurkLOL

These bhm skreets been dry as fcukCry

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:06pm
from what I hear, you're safer complimenting a stranger-man than one you know especially if he's your girlfriend's husband LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:07pm
[QUOTE=petiteone29]My cousin is very arrogant and believes that every man wants her. 

Omg, I thought every women reasoned this wayLOL

i once made a compliment thread and bhm politely told me that they dont take them too seriously but would probably take those from people who they dont expect to be checking for them much more seriously

like if a haole complimented their skin or kinky hair vs a black bloke doing so

I didn't know it was unusual

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:08pm

from what I hear, you're safer complimenting a stranger-man than one you know especially if she's your girlfriend's husband LOL

Word! Rofl, I learnt that dayLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:09pm

i once made a compliment thread and bhm politely told me that they dont take them too seriously but would probably take those from people who they dont expect to be checking for them much more seriously

like if a haole complimented
their skin or kinky hair vs a black bloke doing so

say what now?
I might not even acknowledge those.. and I'm nice.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:09pm
@Seducky, your avi just killed me. But, your font is well appreciatedHug

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:10pm

from what I hear, you're safer complimenting a stranger-man than one you know especially if she's your girlfriend's husband LOL

lol. Me too. 30 years of compliments later.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:11pm

I would say HI but I think we broke up LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

So many unripened social banana's on BHM, they just can't understand the concept. Folks love to get compliments but hate to give them!  Personally I compliment women all the time with no expectations, and as I became more mature and confident with myself, I compliment men too.

I specifically remember being at an event, seeing a fine young sista rocking some louboutin boots with a very nice outfit. You could tell she took pride in the way she dressed. I told her I liked her boots and the way she wore them, and the smile on her face was beaming from ear to ear. I didn't want sh*t, just genuinely wanted to tell her I noticed her style.
Being with a woman who took her appearance serious taught me how much ladies put into their appearance and I can appreciate that.
If I see a cat with a razor sharp fade, I'll compliment him and ask what barbershop he goes to. Sometimes, in order to grow, one must step outside of their comfort zones. 9 times out of 10, you'll be glad you did. ;=)

I love it when a guy can pay another man a compliment without immediately screaming "pause, no homo".

It's so immature. LOL 

If you're uber young I can sort of get it. 

But two grown ass men really should be able to say, "aye man, who tightened you up. That ish is fresh. See man....Quan used to be good but lately he been pushing my sh*t too far back man"

What's gay about thatConfusedLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:13pm

So a compliment from a white man held more weight?Confused

I hope this isn't what they meant.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:14pm

lol. Me too. 30 years of compliments later.

LOL I remember that thread. Me and my friends compliment each others men as well as clown them. Its all in good fun.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:15pm
LOL

Thanks f8! Bunny been advocating for lsa so hard it sort of encouraged me to participate.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:16pm

I would say HI but I think we broke up LOL

Wait a minute....when did we break up?!?!?

Uh...no...we didn't.

The nerve!LOL

Hey booskieEmbarrassedHeart

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:17pm
f8... imagine a man doing that!

petite.. youre right. I really meant her shadow was beautiful, the application was horrid tho. Maybe she thought I was being funny.

lol afro. idk

I was out with my ex and the black waitress brang extra napkins and stopped dead in the middle of her sentence to compliment my hair. I did the move when you just know that hand is coming. She was really genuine. I was leaving and a ww said she loved my fro... I said thank you and rolled my eyes so hard when I got outside. lol.. its not the same

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:18pm

Uh...no...we didn't.

The nerve!LOL

you disappeared on me.
ain't that what they do when they want to break up with you? LOLLOL

Hi sweetie. I just missed you that's all.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:25pm

me either.  never have i ever had a man (known or unknown) get cray on me from simply issuing out a well deserved compliment.  hell even at the risk of being labled "thirsty" (which always tickled me) i've even publically complimented a few guys on here...

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:27pm

f8... imagine a man doing that!

petite.. youre right. I really meant her shadow was beautiful, the application was horrid tho. Maybe she thought I was being funny.

lol afro. idk

I was out with my ex and the black waitress brang extra napkins and stopped dead in the middle of her sentence to compliment my hair. I did the move when you just know that hand is coming. She was really genuine. I was leaving and a ww said she loved my fro... I said thank you and rolled my eyes so hard when I got outside. lol.. its not the same

LOL

Not to thread derail, but when I was out with one of my friends, she so light she is darn near white. She is Hispanic by the way. But any way were just about to get seated at an eatery. Right then this little black girl came up to my friend and touched her arm saying " I love your skin color it is so pretty". I looked in confusion and I was appalled quite frankly. It felt like it was some Bluest eye type ish.  I was going to tell the girl that her skin was magnificently made. But she darted off. I love my friend and all but that comment made me feel some type of way. And I hate saying that phrase.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:27pm

LOL

Bunny been advocating for lsa so hard it sort of encouraged me to participate.

girl!DeadLOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:28pm

me either.  never have i ever had a man (known or unknown) get cray on me from simply issuing out a well deserved compliment.  hell even at the risk of being labled "thirsty" (which always tickled me) i've even publically complimented a few guys on here...

Was it Random? He is the only guy I am yet to see. So far Oddles takes the cake.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:31pm

Omg, the type compliment I receive from Haloes are usually underhanded insults. Like
Them: " wow, you really don't look like the rest of them, and that's a good thing". Wink

Me:Confused

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:31pm

Uh...no...we didn't.

The nerve!LOL

you disappeared on me.
ain't that what they do when they want to break up with you? LOLLOL

Hi sweetie. I just missed you that's all.

HeartHug

It would be impossible for me to break up with you purp. Don't tell hubby. Or your bestie.....LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:33pm
yes i have complimented randoms photo previously..
oodles is cute too...

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:34pm

LOL

Bunny been advocating for lsa so hard it sort of encouraged me to participate.

girl!DeadLOL

LOLLOLLOL

I be lurking like....bunny has no chill whatsoever.LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:36pm

Omg, the type compliment I receive from Haloes are usually underhanded insults. Like
Them: " wow, you really don't look like the rest of them, and that's a good thing". Wink

Me:Confused

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the shade of it all.

Lord when they open their lil lips to say some sh*t like that I want to authentically fight.

Like, mush the fucc outta him/her.

Nothing makes my soul burn more then that.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:37pm
none.  just buck azz wild...LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:38pm

HeartHug

It would be impossible for me to break up with you purp. Don't tell hubby. Or your bestie.....LOL

HeartHug

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:40pm
lol...its your thread f8

I had kinda different experience. My friend is PR, white skin, very pretty. Im black, dark skin. In hs we'd go to manhattan and hear: hey chocolate. lmao one day she was like... what about milk? I died

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:42pm
It depends on how the compliment is given & how the person perceives it., If you say " Nice Jacket" and that is all but some people get a compliment and flirting all twisted. Some guys just be real extra with it, Thank you my wife got it for my birthday.Confused 

When you wasn't even looking at them like that, I was just thinking my son would like that jacket. I wasn't trying to take you on a dateCry

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:43pm

lol...its your thread f8

I had kinda different experience. My friend is PR, white skin, very pretty. Im black, dark skin. In hs we'd go to manhattan and hear: hey chocolate. lmao one day she was like... what about milk? I died

Tell her their lactose intolerant LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:45pm

from what I hear, you're safer complimenting a stranger-man than one you know especially if he's your girlfriend's husband LOL

DeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

It depends on how the compliment is given & how the person perceives it., If you say " Nice Jacket" and that is all but some people get a compliment and flirting all twisted. Some guys just be real extra with it, Thank you my wife got it for my birthday.Confused 

When you wasn't even looking at them like that, I was just thinking my son would like that jacket. I wasn't trying to take you on a dateCry

Girl he is probably trying to keep himself in check. Shiet it's not like you said nice dique inprint. Dead

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:48pm
shoot , I say let them enjoy their moment LOL. It probably made his day to think that you were even interested in him, PG.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:50pm

DeadDeadDead

was that your thread? LOL
that cracked me up. Had me calling GFs telling  ' them: look if you compliment my husband one more time,  we gon have a problem ( lol)

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:52pm
yep prup.  and even if he responded with the wife comment...i would smile and be like well you tell wifey the mrs. i said she has FABULOUS taste!Big smile

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:52pm

yep prup.  and even if he responded with the wife comment...i would smile and be like well you tell wifey i said she has FABULOUS taste!Big smile

right. Totally Un-phased (not a word lol)

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:54pm

yep prup.  and even if he responded with the wife comment...i would smile and be like well you tell wifey the mrs. i said she has FABULOUS taste!Big smile

i like that. 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:54pm
Is it bad that I flirt with the jeromes of the world just to make their day?

You know the type. The old cat callers that be at 7/11 grabbing coffee. Might be out on disability. Will fix your flat tire and calls you sista as he holds the door to look at your ass.

I give em a lil play. 

Jerome: Hey sista. SmileBig smile

Me: Hey there! I'm smiling, I'm smiling. Big smileDamn! *tosses grin their way*

I'm doing God's work out in these streetsCry

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:56pm
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:57pm

shoot , I say let them enjoy their moment LOL. It probably made his day to think that you were even interested in him, PG.

It was the other day at Buddy's Pizza but after bringing up his wife he started this long dialogue about where he ordered it from Mitchell & Ness when I had been turned the page on him and that damn extra meduim jacket he had on. I only thought of jr, cause I was thinking it was more his size than the grown man it was on.Cry

He complimented me on my Uggs, and all I could think was I should have kept my effin sparkly lips closed. 

I just wanted my carryout so I could be out. 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:57pm
nope seducky.  i do it all the time!!!!!!

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:59pm

nope seducky.  i do it all the time!!!!!!

I KNOW you do because you stay with the mechanic hook upsLOL

Ya'll better watch n learn. Humph.

If your car breaks down the first person that's gonna push that piece of sh*t up the hill is Jerome. Then the mexicans gonna come over to help. 

Real talk. 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:00pm

You know the type. The old cat callers that be at 7/11 grabbing coffee. Might be out on disability. Will fix your flat tire and calls you sista as he holds the door to look at your ass.

I give em a lil play. 

Girl you are doing the Lawds work, he says "go out into the streets and yonder" Zebidiah 6:23. Amen

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:01pm

DeadDeadDead

was that your thread? LOL
that cracked me up. Had me calling GFs telling  ' them: look if you compliment my husband one more time,  we gon have a problem ( lol)

Girl that thread went to hell in a handbasketOuchCry  

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:02pm

I give em a lil play. 

Girl you are doing the Lawds work, he says "go out into the streets and yonder" Zebidiah 6:23. Amen

Okay?!?!

Leave me lone' f8LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:02pm
i always say thank, smile and keep it moving

i complimented some woman on her shoe game, we catch the same train every morning

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:04pm

Real talk. 

yes mam.  word.  word.  word.

Print Page | Close Window