Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367938
Printed Date: Dec 13 2018 at 12:47am

Topic: So now Janice is begging.....smh
Posted By: mzdivaslife
Subject: So now Janice is begging.....smh
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:50pm
From my understanding, she did alot of members wrong on this site....Karma is a mutha, smh! Wink
Why are you selling six star hair to a three star market? - Competitor
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2d721aec67c58f53e69c82e09&id=93d6040c0c&e=3efea88300" rel="nofollow - View this email in your browser
It's no secret. [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] has been undercapitalized from its inception. And despite having successfully repaid our first round of funding, we're faced with the notorious challenge that most start-ups experience --- finding the second round of cash that will take us from the start-up phase to the growth phase. 

We also have challenges that are unique to our operations:

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/05/28/in-cambodia-a-start-up-uses-the-internet-to-sell-hair/" rel="nofollow - We're based in Cambodia , a country that ranked 160 in 177 of least corrupt nations in 2013. Investors tend to focus upon minimizing risk such as corruption. But our clients appreciate that by being based in Cambodia, [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] is able to remove the middle man and the risk of an inferior product

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bessie-a-winnafeku/[Name Removed by Request of Vendor]_b_1368688.html" rel="nofollow - We're a social enterprise. Investors interested in turning a quick profit would prefer that we weren't. We hire women who have undergone traumatizing, sometimes dehumanizing experiences, and consequently, rehabilitation can be slow and turnover high. Investors tend to focus on the additional costs associated with a lower retention rate and a greater need for training. But our clients appreciate our efforts to provide patient employment for young women previously involved in sex and human trafficking.  

▪ Unlike my competitors - suppliers from China and India -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3HQQjr_Qs" rel="nofollow - I haven't a "flexible" definition of human hair. I refuse to dilute virgin human hair with synthetic, animal or fallen hair and then peddle it as the real thing. Investors tend to focus on our reduced profit margins. But our clients respect our transparency, ethics and commitment to quality. 
As we approach our fourth anniversary, I'm faced with a stark choice. Continue, but compromise our offering and ouor mission. Or, close our doors. 

Both options seem unfathomable to me. Which brings me to you. 

A well known competitor visited our facilities in 2012. He asked me, "Why are you selling six star hair to a three star market?" And we all know what was meant by "three star market".

My reply? 

First, I disagree that our market is three star. Second, I walk my talk. [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] actually sells the world's purest human hair.  We don't merely advertise it.  

But in a market overwhelmingly crowded with "flexible" options, does "walking the talk" matter? 

The only one who can answer that question, definitively, is you.
That's why we launched  http://genesis.[Name Removed by Request of Vendor].com" rel="nofollow - Genesis , our crowdfunding campaign. [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]'s very own Kickstarter.  If [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] matters, I ask you to partner with us by making an investment. And in return for your investment, you'll receive your rewards, which include:  

▪ Exclusive campaign updates that will follow our collection teams.

▪ First access to tresses from Laos and Myanmar.

▪ A reserved ticket to an online gallery with restricted admission from which you can create your very own tress vision. 

▪ And most important, 8 - 12 ounces of the world's purest human hair.

In addition, your investment - your pre-order - will enable [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] to show our competitors that a significant proportion of our "three star market" not only prefer qualitative product, but are willing to place dollars behind that preference. You'll also give [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] the breathing room to find the right partner - - - an impact investor who respects not only our offering, but also our social mission. 

If our product and the way we do business is of value to you, partner with us by doing these two things: 

1. Visit  http://genesis.[Name Removed by Request of Vendor].com" rel="nofollow - Genesis  and invest by pre-ordering. 

2. Forward this email to three of your girlfriends who are in the market for hair extensions.

The window to invest closes 31 January 2014, midnight. 
I appreciate your taking the time to read this newsletter. It wasn't easy to write.  But it's important to know from those that matter most - which is you - whether [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] and our mission is worthy of a fifth anniversary. 

[Name Removed by Request of Vendor] is about more than just looking good. It's about doing good.

And with your support, we're just getting warmed up.
Janice

Replies:
Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:04pm
Stern Smile 
 I ask you to partner with us by making an investment. And in return for your investment, you'll receive your rewards, which include:  

▪ Exclusive campaign updates that will follow our collection teams.

▪ A reserved ticket to an online gallery with restricted admission from which you can create your very own tress vision. 

▪ And most important, 8 - 12 ounces of the world's purest human hair.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:10pm
Lmfao
kick starter

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:13pm
Pulls up several seats for the person to say she is a marketing genius.....Disapprove

Wonders if she still has them two po lil interns over there in Cambodia with herCry

So give me your cash and I will let you browse pictures for free, first chance to buy some of the hair I used your money to purchase, emails on when I will be getting new hair that I will have used your coint to buy so you can get some first, and 8-12 oz of hair you paid for? 

Did I just read that right???????

Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:14pm
So basically you send her money and she sends you hair ? Sounds familiar Pig

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:18pm
& any person who gets scammed by her at this point, deserves it.

Posted By: prettypuff1
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:30pm
I haven't posted in a few years but I had to come back for this. I got this email too and I've been wondering why it's so great to preorder hair.
Who else noticed those prices have come down a lot

I wonder if she is giving out those extra small wefts. 5 oz in hair on 12 inches weft

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:44pm
They have'nt come down as much as you think.........this is the PLEDGE CAMPAIGN....

REWARDS

Pledge $359.00

Limit of 10 — 7 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $479.00

Limit of 21 — 15 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $599.00

Limit of 6 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $429.00

Limit of 16 — 9 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014.]

Pledge $569.00

Limit of 35 — 22 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $699.00

Limit of 10 — 3 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 29 February 2014]

Pledge $529.00

Limit of 7 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $689.00

Limit of 15 — 5 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $849.00

Limit of 4 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [No guaranteed offer date]

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by mzdivaslife mzdivaslife wrote:

They have'nt come down as much as you think.........this is the PLEDGE CAMPAIGN....

REWARDS

Pledge $359.00

Limit of 10 — 7 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $479.00

Limit of 21 — 15 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $599.00

Limit of 6 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $429.00

Limit of 16 — 9 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014.]

Pledge $569.00

Limit of 35 — 22 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $699.00

Limit of 10 — 3 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 29 February 2014]

Pledge $529.00

Limit of 7 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $689.00

Limit of 15 — 5 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $849.00

Limit of 4 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [No guaranteed offer date]

Preserving the foolery.

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:22pm
uuggghhh she is so annoying.. I hope no one gets scammed by her, or at least ppl do their research... thank god for bhm ... but I agree with al the posts Janice needs to stop like immediately.

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:39pm
Lol. So you allowed a competitor to visit your place of operation, huh? Be honest for once Janice--Arjun i is not doing well and you want someone to give you more capital to scam more folks.

Posted By: os_gurl_05
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:09pm
Hi

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:15pm
Hi,

I'm new to the site but I must know who she is and the name of her company. Last this I need is to be scammed.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:17pm
Janice ^^^ You can't post here if we can't type your name . ^^^ Unhappy

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:21pm
Her company's name is on page one...look at the picture in the first post.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:27pm
Again I'm new, how do I make it so you can?

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Her company's name is on page one...look at the picture in the first post.

Oh ok, thanks

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:48pm
I am THOROUGHLY enjoying this.

Let me get this straight, Queen of the Jungle, you want someone to hand over $850 for hair they might not receive? 

You shouldn't have come onto BHM scamming women in the first place.  Now you are expanding your offerings to include hair from Laos and Myanmar because you dun scalped everyone in Cambodia.  You pay women $0.10 for their hair and charge Hungry, Hungry Hair Oes $1,000 for some processed--but-I-swear-it's-pure hair?

Pack your bags.  You still have hair that miraculously "sold out" but you keep offering over and over again.  No one is buying it unless their name is "Gullible."  Your ship has sailed, Janice.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:07pm
Am I the only one who thinks the hair on the lady in the picture is her own and not any Low Luster Jungle Jane hair???

I thought when you made a investment you got capital not goods??? This some new age foolery I can't even understand.

That's Sean Combs asking me to invest in his company then telling me you not gonna give any money back, I am going to pay you in Sean John Clothes and old Bad Boy cd's. ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:24pm
Lol agreeing with the last post! It took a min for me figure out what genesis really consisted of and it's not investing.

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:38pm
Bites tongue.

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:39pm
sad

someone other than janice needs to drive the ar.ju.ni bus 

she is really asking ppl to help her make it another year but 95% of the time i look at the site there is NO HAIR to buy .......... only the msg to like them on fb for the date of the next debut

her EGO will not allow her to keep these blends on the site for more than a week becuse she wants so bad to make it seems everyone is buying it but she is actually pulling it and saying its all sold out

NO IT ISNT .............. she puts the same blends back up in a week or two

genesis sounds like fun but wait until ppl who prepaid get in with the rest of there group and have 4 out of the 8 pieces they picked be gone by the time they get to check out ........... they are gonna be PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:44pm

I AGREE ^^^ SMH

Posted By: natalie2u
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:33pm
Haven't been on in a while but I see it's the same ol' thang going on..This chick needs to give it up.That's not investing..that's asking you to purchase hair.period

Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:49pm
"In addition, your investment - your pre-order - will enable [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] to show our competitors that a significant proportion of our "three star market" not only prefer qualitative product, but are willing to place dollars behind that preference. You'll also give [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] the breathing room to find the right partner - - - an impact investor who respects not only our offering, but also our social mission. "

Wtf, is she serious with that. You want me to give you a lot of coin so you can buy some aliexpress hair until someone trust you enough to sell you hair personally again. Fucc outta here.

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:34pm
deeeeeaaattthhhDead CryI CANNOT!

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:34pm
If she was making enough money, from the hair selling so fast, why would she be asking for help? That's he!!a backwards in my opinion! < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Posted By: Jewels212*
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:55pm
Sound like Janice's supplier/investor/whoever upset bout her marketing to the cheap black Aliexpress wearing females   3 star market. Now shes tryna recoup whatever to get back into his 6-star graces.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:01pm
She will never be in the same respects as extensions plus, wagmans, yummy, mane depot, none of them. She a fake business women

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:03pm
Aliexpress ...IV...AV....whipping that ass with competition. And this is her intervention that she came up with. Please fire that business manager you have lady

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:29pm
Feb 29th was one of the deadline dates.

According to MY Sprint calendar, this year is not a Leap Year.

Or, is it?

Lil stuff like that irritates me..

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:12pm
Awww hel! Naw, dis chick got February 29 exp date for their pattern b. & those prices are rediculous for a Shady company. Also check out her FAQ section. One of the questions is

When will tresses be available in the galleries?

& then her answer
This varies for each pattern as the tighter patterns are more difficult to find and consequently will require more time to collect.

Here’s the schedule by which galleries will be open (at the absolute latest) for investors :

CUSTOM A BLEND (10 – 16 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM A BLEND (16 – 22 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM A BLEND (22 – 28 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM B BLEND (10 – 16 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014.

CUSTOM B BLEND (16 – 22 inches). Offered by 22 February 2014

CUSTOM B BLEND (22 – 28 inches). Offered by 29 February 2014

CUSTOM C BLEND (10 – 16 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM C BLEND (16 – 22 inches). Offered by 22 February 2014

CUSTOM C BLEND (22 – 28 inches). No guaranteed offer date.

All pledges expire within a 3 month period, excepting CUSTOM C BLEND (22 – 28 inches). CUSTOM C BLEND (22 – 28 inches) expires after six months.

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:23am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

sad

someone other than janice needs to drive the ar.ju.ni bus 

she is really asking ppl to help her make it another year but 95% of the time i look at the site there is NO HAIR to buy .......... only the msg to like them on fb for the date of the next debut

her EGO will not allow her to keep these blends on the site for more than a week becuse she wants so bad to make it seems everyone is buying it but she is actually pulling it and saying its all sold out

NO IT ISNT .............. she puts the same blends back up in a week or two

genesis sounds like fun but wait until ppl who prepaid get in with the rest of there group and have 4 out of the 8 pieces they picked be gone by the time they get to check out ........... they are gonna be PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED

wow, i didnt realize that. funny!

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:27am

This woman is so full of sh*t and thinks she's slick.
Just how stupid does she think these "three star" chicks are?

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:00am
Okay, I actually looked at her FB page...and I laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  Don't none of these broads know what they are "pledging" for.  The Queen wants THEIR MONEY to explore the jungle.  What is WRONG with these women???

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:59am
I need a screen print to her FB page. Are girls really pledging income tax money for a dream?

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:21am
Why the fukc is she still in business and why the fukc are people so dumb to buy from her?

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:34am
Why the fukc is she still in business and why the fukc are people so dumb to buy from her?

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:11am
Janice Janice Janice... so sad!

Posted By: Justtrish
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:03am
I haven't posted in awhile.... but when I received the email about the pledge I didn't even look at prices.  I assume correctly  that it was just another sales pitch/ advertisement.

Posted By: ChaiTea
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:33am
I just hope the women in Cambodia who work for her company are being treated fairly.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:42pm
*Why did she have the 'well known competitor' at her facility in the first place?

*I remember reading that she sent some newsletter about the company having 1m+ revenue....so why are they crowdfunding? And why cant she get a business loan if they need money to keep from closing the doors of the company?

Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:19pm
So did anyone do the math and see how much she would make doing this, assuming all pledges are purchased? If my math is right, she'd be making $68,446.00. That is a huge chunk of change to get to jumpstart your business on your customers' backs. What I think most of these women don't understand is that the areas she's wanting to source the hair from has very cheap hair. A KG of hair from that area probably is no more than $300.

I think some will go along with this because of the exclusivity of the experience...basically being the first to say they were able to get the hair. I am sure she will meet all her pledges by the deadlines but to have an $849.99 pattern on there and no delivery date in sight is just crazy as hell to me. But good luck to the ladies who participate, I hope it works out well for them in the end. 

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

*Why did she have the 'well known competitor' at her facility in the first place?

*I remember reading that she sent some newsletter about the company having 1m+ revenue....so why are they crowdfunding? And why cant she get a business loan if they need money to keep from closing the doors of the company?

More lies to stay relevant.  We are talking about her and sending traffic to her website and FB page.  She knows her foolery and over-the-top fukkery will get some gullible souls to fork over their hard-earned cash.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:35pm
Right in time for the money to hit those H & R Block, Rush Cards, Turbo Tax and whatever one Jackson Hewitt is using.

She is hardly slickUnhappy

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:45pm
How much funding do you need to sell 10 bundles of so called fresh of the scalp virgin hair? Oh she is the Yoda of trying it!

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

& any person who gets scammed by her at this point, deserves it.

1st in LOL.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:57pm
Wutever shes doin is working cuz these dum heauxs are still donating $ after 4 yrs or what she likes to call pledging

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:05pm

Embarrassed

WE TOLD Y'ALL, WE TOLD Y'ALL, WE TOLD Y'ALL! LOL

That Miss "We will only EVER sell Cambodian hair because it is superior to all other Asian hair Lying ass" Janice Wilson would have to sell hair from other ethnicities to stay afloat but y'all wouldn't listen. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:34pm
Waves at LLEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Waves at LLEmbarrassed

HEY MA !Big smile

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:44pm
I see the Unicornian Scruggle is real in dem Cambodian Skreets even though If I am not mistaken it was a shipment from Jane that was marked from New York years ago.....

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:51pm

"A well known competitor visited our facilities in 2012.

Translation: I was trying to sell my business cuz it's going under faster than Rick Ross trying to swim after eating at Golden Corral and my potential BUYER VISITED MY SWEATSHOP..oops I mean "factory".
Y'all know good and damn well Janice Wilson ain't allowed a competitor into Ourcoochie walls. LOL

He asked me, "Why are you selling six star hair to a three star market?" And we all know what was meant by "three star market".

Translation: He asked me why I wanted to sell and I told him I wasn't making as much of these gullible black women as I thought I could and white women ain't tripping off of Cambodian boat people hair! LOL

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:57pm

I see the Unicornian Scruggle is real in dem Cambodian Skreets even though If I am not mistaken it was a shipment from Jane that was marked from New York years ago.....

LOL

Yeah "drop shipping". Tongue

Aren't they all back in the states now? She should have held on to Cynthia cuz she ain't cutting it without her. I have a feeling Cynthia saw this ship sinking a while back and decided to abandon ship.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:02pm
Lovelace back the House . ClapHeart

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:09pm
She has lost her grip,the force used to be strong with Janice capes they would unite faster than Voltron back in the day. Then she was a marketing genius and anyone who didn't buy it was on the welfare which is the same tactic she is using now with her 3 Star vs 6Star campaign.

The odd thing is the ladies buying this so called 3 star hair is happy with that hair, they will tell you openly I wont spend $400++ on hair so I stick with what is in my budget and there is nothing wrong with that. White women like you said don't need any low luster 4b hair so she really has no one else to market it to.

If only she could have came up with legal zoom instead of this custom blend and pledging mess UnhappyCry

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Lovelace back the House . ClapHeart
HEY BABES! Big smile

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:39pm

She has lost her grip,the force used to be strong with Janice capes they would unite faster than Voltron back in the day. Then she was a marketing genius and anyone who didn't buy it was on the welfare which is the same tactic she is using now with her 3 Star vs 6Star campaign.

The odd thing is the ladies buying this so called 3 star hair is happy with that hair, they will tell you openly I wont spend $400++ on hair so I stick with what is in my budget and there is nothing wrong with that. White women like you said don't need any low luster 4b hair so she really has no one else to market it to.

If only she could have came up with legal zoom instead of this custom blend and pledging mess UnhappyCry

Last I checked the juni's had defected over to Jace but no idea if they're still with her either after it came out it was just Asian hair too. LOL

Voltron LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by tamela10289 tamela10289 wrote:

"In addition, your investment - your pre-order - will enable [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] to show our competitors that a significant proportion of our "three star market" not only prefer qualitative product, but are willing to place dollars behind that preference. You'll also give [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] the breathing room to find the right partner - - - an impact investor who respects not only our offering, but also our social mission. "

Wtf, is she serious with that. You want me to give you a lot of coin so you can buy some aliexpress hair until someone trust you enough to sell you hair personally again. Fucc outta here.

She must have lost her grants to pay her former sex worker employees and now is salty about having to pay them out of her profits.

Her former "partner" must have found out she was only paying women $7 for their hair and didn't want the backlash to fall on them.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:07pm
That's crazy she just gone invite a competitor into her sweatshop. That's like papa johns inviting Pizza Hut owners to come & check out their secret sauce ingredient. Smh why does Janice want us to be that dumb.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:21pm
She really thinks she is fooling somebody.  I give her thirsty azz 1 more year, possibly 2 more years before she has a major "revamp" of her site and decides just not to come back.  Then she just might blame it on the backlash from us.  She is bonkers.  Too delusional to see that we all know her game is up.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

She really thinks she is fooling somebody.  I give her thirsty azz 1 more year, possibly 2 more years before she has a major "revamp" of her site and decides just not to come back.  Then she just might blame it on the backlash from us.  She is bonkers.  Too delusional to see that we all know her game is up.

Or takes a bunch or orders and shuts down while people sit by the window waiting on a Cambodian custom blend that is NEVER to come.CryCryCry

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:43pm

She knows she can't fool us. She's trying to fool the juju's and that's been pretty easy to do so far. LOL

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:21pm
LOL I love how she tried to reel in the beta testers from when she started on bhm. So which one of yall took the bait once again?

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:23pm
^^^ They in lurk mode Shocked, wasn't that a for pay beta testing???CryCry

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:51pm
I was a round two tester but her ass sent me the wrong hair......2a high luster.....im mean really.....its wasn't special TBH.....and her 3d is steam processed......

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:15am
I will never forget when I saw the beta tester threads.  I just could not believe no one learned anything from swtcandy.  That's why I steered clear of it.

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:12am
whaaaaat. You shouldnt have to invest in a company just to get hair   Furthermore how are you empowering women in your adopted country but taking advantage of the women in your home country !? Empowerment in the beauty business is debatable because none of us NEED HAIR EXTENSIONS. And if someone who actually has hair loss and chooses to wear extensions they do not NEED her hair extensions lol. There are many options. I would say though i dislike the way she does business that she WOULD NOT be in business without FOOLS shelling out HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS for this hair over and over. Quite a few on this board!! We have went from BSS TO chinese hair to malaysian to brazilian to mongolian to cambodian to ethiopian etc etc.Since ive been on the board. I rode the wave for some and laughed at others. As long as someone has a gimmick and a way to make it the next best thing unfortunately a lot of us would be guilty of being captivated and even forking over some $$$$. So im not surprised at this mess. Wonder how many fools she got this time.

Posted By: UrbanLegend
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:23am
I came out of lurk mode for this thread... Dang, times is hard on the boulevard huh? And here we thought the Shang-ri-la hair basically sold itself....

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:07pm

i hate youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:33pm
Bump

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

whats that mean 'marked from new york'  ???

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:49pm

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

whats that mean 'marked from new york'  ???

I believe Jane been left the jungles of Cambodia long ago, it was a issue with someones "custom Blend" many moons ago and when it was received I do believe the label said New York as its place or origin and not Cambodia. 

I remember one of the interns making a video and the surroundings looked like one of those extended stay hotelsConfused, if you are living there and not visiting the factory why fo you in a hotel??

None of it ever made sense to me, and back then Nature Girl was open so I didn't understand all the trial and tribulations to get some hair.

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:42pm
Hey Yall!!!LOL

I think ARJU needs  "Olivia Pope" to FIX this one.  So she basically called her client list "3 Star Weave Chicks" and expect that to be OK??  Where is the tight business plan and sustainability committee? 

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:48pm
^^^ As if her ego will allow that

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:54pm

What does Missbossy have to say about this?
How come she hasn't traveled to Cambo to rescue her girl?

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Hey Yall!!!LOL

I think ARJU needs  "Olivia Pope" to FIX this one.  So she basically called her client list "3 Star Weave Chicks" and expect that to be OK??  Where is the tight business plan and sustainability committee? 

ppl who like ar.ju.ni like them......... thats fine...... some ppl seem very happy with the product and i dont throw shade on em ......... i like some of the hair i have seen and hope she hasnt been lying about it

but I dont think for a new york minute that another competitor was at ar.ju.ni and said she had 6 star hair marketing at 3 star clients

the second i read it i felt those were words from janice becuz it was soooooooooo self serving

how better to praise your own product and then act like you got the back of all your customers by defending them ??

very obvs and transparant on her part

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

whaaaaat. You shouldnt have to invest in a company just to get hair   Furthermore how are you empowering women in your adopted country but taking advantage of the women in your home country !? Empowerment in the beauty business is debatable because none of us NEED HAIR EXTENSIONS. And if someone who actually has hair loss and chooses to wear extensions they do not NEED her hair extensions lol. There are many options. I would say though i dislike the way she does business that she WOULD NOT be in business without FOOLS shelling out HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS for this hair over and over. Quite a few on this board!! We have went from BSS TO chinese hair to malaysian to brazilian to mongolian to cambodian to ethiopian etc etc.Since ive been on the board. I rode the wave for some and laughed at others. As long as someone has a gimmick and a way to make it the next best thing unfortunately a lot of us would be guilty of being captivated and even forking over some $$$$. So im not surprised at this mess. Wonder how many fools she got this time.

Clap

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

What does Missbossy have to say about this?
How come she hasn't traveled to Cambo to rescue her girl?

She probably too busy still tryna get those three thick ass wefts to work......

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:35pm
Thanks to Queen Janice for defending us " 3 Star Weave" folk! Confused  ...SERIOUSLY???    Us "3 Star weave folk" put your a** in business and we will put you out of business....and scene!  Ouch

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:54pm

Thanks to Queen Janice for defending us " 3 Star Weave" folk! Confused  ...SERIOUSLY???    Us "3 Star weave folk" put your a** in business and we will put you out of business....and scene!  Ouch

Clap

no sh!t

dont act like middle class doesnt butter your bread

celebrities got there own game...... their not setting alarm clocks at 3 am clicking [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] to get fresh boutique pickins 

the screamin ratchetts fighting on the ground in youtube yanking each others black and burgundy squirrels tail outta each others heads only know ghetto bss

its the 3 star ppl who keep the stacks flowin

StarStarStar    3 star and PROUD !!!!

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:21pm

Clap

no sh!t

dont act like middle class doesnt butter your bread

celebrities got there own game...... their not setting alarm clocks at 3 am clicking [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] to get fresh boutique pickins 

the screamin ratchetts fighting on the ground in youtube yanking each others black and burgundy squirrels tail outta each others heads only know ghetto bss

its the 3 star ppl who keep the stacks flowin

StarStarStar    3 star and PROUD !!!!

Ain't no stacks, hence the begging.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Posted By: darlinnic
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:05pm
Lmao

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:13pm
ARUN is a investment company in japan.......... they claim they are the ones who funded ar.ju.ni to begin

i wonder if that is how ar.ju.ni got its name........... its almost the same

this is from ARUNS web page.......................

when they say the hair is processed i wonder if they mean 'processed'

Ar.ju.ni International Ltd.

Ar.ju.ni International manufactures human hair extensions from the hair collected from women in Cambodian villages, process it in a factory in Phnom Penh and sell products online, mainly in the United States.

Without the presence of the middle buyer, Ar.ju.ni is responsible for everything from the manufacturing (collecting hair, blending, processing and sanitizing) to sales, and making it possible to achieve both high quality and reasonable pricing.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:45pm
I thought they only gave her, like, $500 in funding, though.

She should have known that her crazy antics pushed her customers away.  She owns a sweatshop paying her workers $0.25 an hour and then calling it a fair wage.  She scalps the locals.  She can never manage to have a product delivered on time.  She forced people to pay $100 for a Skype appointment showing everyone the same, exact sample of hair she showed her previous customers.  She tells fairy tales about processing the hair.  She fails to listen to customer concerns and instead insists that they'd damn well better buy what she's offering and be GRATEFUL for the pleasure.  Where does this woman get off, exactly?  She done lost her damn mind.

Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:48am

I thought they only gave her, like, $500 in funding, though.

She should have known that her crazy antics pushed her customers away.  She owns a sweatshop paying her workers $0.25 an hour and then calling it a fair wage.  She scalps the locals.  She can never manage to have a product delivered on time.  She forced people to pay $100 for a Skype appointment showing everyone the same, exact sample of hair she showed her previous customers.  She tells fairy tales about processing the hair.  She fails to listen to customer concerns and instead insists that they'd damn well better buy what she's offering and be GRATEFUL for the pleasure.  Where does this woman get off, exactly?  She done lost her damn mind.

She had a good run...

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:01am

She owns a sweatshop paying her workers $0.25 an hour 

you write that so matter of factly .......... where on earth was this found out ??

Posted By: TXButterfly03
Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:57pm
<-------- out of lurkmode.  I got this same email and was looking like Stern Smile.  Now, I fell into the Jooni trap back when, like some of you did, but this company/woman is like Chucky....this monsterr just won't DIE!!  (not literally, but yall know what I meanLOL).

I'm sorry, but sometimes your time just expires.  The shady business moves won't get you anywhere.  Accept your losses and KEEP IT MOVING!!!

Date Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:14pm

She owns a sweatshop paying her workers $0.25 an hour 

you write that so matter of factly .......... where on earth was this found out ??

Man, I am looking at what the average cost of living is for an average Cambodian.  They are most definitely not getting an "American" minimum wage to string up and steam that hair.  The average monthly wage according to figures last year is $80 per month (or $0.33/hr if they are pulling an 8 hour work day--I seriously think they are working more like 10 or 12 hours a day) in Cambodia.  She's not going to pay much more than that. 
http://www.wageindicator.org/main/salary/minimum-wage/cambodia" rel="nofollow - http://www.wageindicator.org/main/salary/minimum-wage/cambodia

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 7:57am
She thinks shes slick...She pushed the boutique date by a month.. you know damn well shes selling the boutique hair to the genesis pledges Ermm

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:01am
Originally posted by ChaiTea ChaiTea wrote:

I just hope the women in Cambodia who work for her company are being treated fairly.

ghosts...they're probably none to say that r actually working for her...

Posted By: Brown Sugah
Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:11pm

Right in time for the money to hit those H & R Block, Rush Cards, Turbo Tax and whatever one Jackson Hewitt is using.

She is hardly slickUnhappy

I couldn't help but chuckle on this comment..lol good one with the Rush Cards

Date Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:59pm
The average monthly income over in Uganda was about $25-40 when I was there. I felt so bad seeing how the people lived over there. If I were to run a business in a 3rd world country, I would do as much as I could to help the civilians. If she really is paying them next to nothing, she is a heartless individual! How could you do something like that!? One of the two girls I befriended over there did this hairstyle and was only charging me 50,000 shillings which equals out to a little less than $20 usd. I felt really bad and ended up paying her $$150 usd. She didn't want to take it, but I made her, and let her know she was better than most of the braiders in the US, and that some charge twice as much as I gave her. It's just so sad that their worth isn't worth much over there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kb9yJNQDjk" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kb9yJNQDjk

< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/"> < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:04pm
Unicorn HairConfused

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

The average monthly income over in Uganda was about $25-40 when I was there. I felt so bad seeing how the people lived over there. If I were to run a business in a 3rd world country, I would do as much as I could to help the civilians. If she really is paying them next to nothing, she is a heartless individual! How could you do something like that!? One of the two girls I befriended over there did this hairstyle and was only charging me 50,000 shillings which equals out to a little less than $20 usd. I felt really bad and ended up paying her $$150 usd. She didn't want to take it, but I made her, and let her know she was better than most of the braiders in the US, and that some charge twice as much as I gave her. It's just so sad that their worth isn't worth much over there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kb9yJNQDjk" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kb9yJNQDjk

< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/"> < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

girl, if you have the money, open a hair salon in the US and sponsor that girl in Uganda to get a work visa to work at your salon! that would really change her life, even if she only stayed here for a year! she would go back there and do great changes in her community.

and if you don't have enough to open a salon, just get a small space in your area, and bring her to work for you, charging whatever you feel that is worth (I imagine $150+), you keep a part for yourself to pay for your expenses with her visa, travelling expenses and rent (since most likely she would stay at your house until she made friends or found people from her country).

It is just an idea, if you know someone with a salon, pitch the idea to them, but make sure the person is a nice one, because someone could take advantage of the girl and pay her only 50 bucks for every head she braids.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:13am
the only thing is, we're military, so we move a lot! We were over there because my husband was working for the Embassy. I would love to do that if I could. i could probably try to find a way around it, where she can stay here even if we move, but I'll have to check into it. Thanks for the idea! They both want to come to America really bad, but I'm not in the position to sponsor them since we move around. < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:14am
bump

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:35am
bumps

Print Page | Close Window