Print Page | Close Window

Good News, Avontes Law

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367930
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 5:36am

Topic: Good News, Avontes Law
Posted By: Omni Harmony
Subject: Good News, Avontes Law
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:59am

"Avonte's Law" Proposed to Fund Tracking Devices for Autistic Children

Schumer is joining the mother of 14-year-old Avonte Oquendo on Sunday to announce "Avonte's Law''

http://media.nbcnewyork.com/images/654*368/avonte+search+inset.jpg" rel="nofollow">Avontes Family Waiting for DNA Proof

Sen. Charles Schumer says new legislation proposed in the name of a Queen's boy who disappeared from his school and was http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Body-Parts-Found-in-East-River-Matched-to-Missing-Teen-Avonte-Oquendo-241322861.html" rel="nofollow -  found dead  three months later, would fund voluntary tracking devices for children who have autism.

Schumer is joining the mother of 14-year-old Avonte Oquendo on Sunday to announce "Avonte's Law.'' The legislation would create a program that provides tracking devices and expands support services for families with autistic children. 
 Schumer says it would be similar to a federal program that tracks seniors who have Alzheimer's disease. 

Avonte walked away from his Long Island City school in October. His body was found in the East River earlier this month. About 200 mourners gathered Saturday for  http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Avonte-Oquendo-Funeral-Missing-Autistic-Teen-Manhattan-Queens-241955511.html" rel="nofollow - his funeral .

Investigators are still trying to determine how he died

Replies:
Posted By: decemberdiamond
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:59am
This is good news

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:00am
I hope more states follow.  We can all benefit from this

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:04am
Old people with alzheimers and dementia need this. 

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:55am
I can see the republicans now with that bullsh*t argument of " who's gonna pay for that?"  like they do with everything else

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:01pm
Aw

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:07pm
i dont know how i feel about this to be honest its like trying to blame the kids when they should be focusing on how he was allowed out of the school

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:07pm
I support this..

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:09pm
*wonders what kind of "tracking device" they will be funding*

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i dont know how i feel about this to be honest
what's the downside?

It's better than ending up dismembered in the riverConfused

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:13pm

i dont know how i feel about this to be honest its like trying to blame the kids when they should be focusing on how he was allowed out of the school

its not blaming the kid, its blaming the DISABILITY that the kid, nor the parent or the school can help.   They are at high risk cuz they "bolt" w/o warning.  Even little kids with no disability may run to where ever just cuz they got curious.  

Well I'm for it just like I was for the toddler leashes.  As a parent it is a very  terrifying feeling when ur baby disappears

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:16pm
why are you even talking to me?

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:17pm
i don't think i like this 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:23pm

I think the parents should have a choice to track or not . Depends on the method also . I blame the school for not watching a special need child .

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:25pm

DON'T  play dumb. you are so rude. I asked a question that's why.  + You talk about me ALL the time.  Sleepy

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:36pm
I'm on the fence part of me applauds it my other half wonders how the govt will spin this

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

what's the downside?

does it stop at autistic children ?

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:41pm
We all gone have chips in our bodies soon.

Posted By: ragincajin
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

*wonders what kind of "tracking device" they will be funding*

Good question BlaqueFoxx.

Avonte was a terrible tragedy and my heart goes out to his parents and family.

But, remember what Rahm Emanuel said: "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

We already have monitors in place for sex offenders and those under house arrest just for example.

Five will get you ten that Schumer has a buddy who manufactures some "new and improved" device.

Cha-ching! Schumer for your 2016 re-election campaign.

I too wonder what kind of device will be in play and if people will be able to opt out.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

what's the downside?

does it stop at autistic children ?
it seems like that is the focus right now, although I do agree with Nini cuz there was an elderly lady not too long ago that went missing around here

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:17pm
Should not need a law for this phones and watches can track. An entrepreneur just needs to make something kid friendly.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:50pm

oh holy quadruple snap....daaayyyyuuuummmShocked

Posted By: ppp38
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:09pm
I don't agree with this. If parent's want their kids tracked then they should pay for it themselves. Its a waste of State services. We don't have unlimited funds. 

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

me neither

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:17pm

Cry

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:20pm
he's an ass

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:05pm

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:08pm
I agree with this.  There are already federally funded programs that track seniors who wander, this would expand it for children with autism and other developmental disabilities.

Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

I don't agree with this. If parent's want their kids tracked then they should pay for it themselves. Its a waste of State services. We don't have unlimited funds. 

That's a little short sighted, isn't it?  We're not talking about simple, runaways here.  Parents of autistic children are paying expenses most of us wouldn't imagine. Again, I believe Avonte's Law would be federally funded, not state.

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:16pm
....They should hold the school more accountable in this situation...He ran out and no one ran after him...

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:31pm
They had another boy that ran out of school and walked home without a coat here in BK. He was only 4yrs. Even as I'm typing this, I'm side eying the hell out of that story smh...

Yup, they'll def be chipping tracking all these kids soon.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

....They should hold the school more accountable in this situation...He ran out and no one ran after him...
this is where i have a problem with this story

the school has the custodial rights and duties to the child once that child is on school property and that child should only them be released to teh custodial parent or those on that childs list

the fact that no one went after an autistic child with no means of communicating with strangers makes the school negligible and culpable in this sad case

the school is negligent and legal action should be taken against them

tagging children because it makes your job easier is not the right way to go

we tag pets, not children

Posted By: ppp38
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

I agree with this.  There are already federally funded programs that track seniors who wander, this would expand it for children with autism and other developmental disabilities.

That's a little short sighted, isn't it?  We're not talking about simple, runaways here.  Parents of autistic children are paying expenses most of us wouldn't imagine. Again, I believe Avonte's Law would be federally funded, not state.

No, its not. Using federal funds is even worse as this country is flat out broke and has to borrow $$ from China just to pay its bills. 

I feel bad for the parents of these children, but its not the State or the Country's concern. We simply do not have the $$. 

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:49pm
ppp38, you sound like the republicans I was talking about earlier.  If they can put devices on molesters & alcoholics, they can do it for these kids.  They always seem to get the money from somewhere.  Safety first

And to the little hypocrite that likes to talk trash in sublims,  It isn't smart to have a class of 20, run after 1 & leave 19 unattended.   Unless there are mult. teachers in the class or security, who is gonna go?    We all saw the video, there was no security at the door.  Even if there was security in the school, are there enough of them to be stationed at every exit?   Most city schools are cutting back on staff anyway.  the monitor will come in handy

Posted By: ragincajin
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:04pm

I do understand your position PPP38.
However, given the amount of money the US gives away each year in foreign aid, that argument waxes a tad weak.

I should think that this kind of expenditure, for those who desire it, but are not able to afford it, should be provided.

Can someone please embed the pic from the link below? It gives an easy to understand overview of what the US 'gives' away to other countries. Meanwhile our old people and kids have to beg for crumbs.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/19/37680000000-thats-how-much-the-u-s-spends-on-foreign-aid-heres-a-chart-that-helps-explain-it/" rel="nofollow - $37,680,000,000- That's How Much the US Spends on Foreign Aid

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:08pm

ppp38, you sound like the republicans I was talking about earlier.  If they can put devices on molesters & alcoholics, they can do it for these kids.  They always seem to get the money from somewhere.  Safety first

Thank you for addressing that.

I have a feeling a number commentators don't understand autism and how serious it is.  

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:10pm

Thank you for addressing that.

I have a feeling a number commentators don't understand autism and how serious it is.  
exactly.  These aren't normal kids, they are high risk.  Therefore we should take as many precautions as we can to keep them safe

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

me neither

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:21pm
ah yes..anything to get folks chipped i suppose.
nope i aint fallin for it.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:26pm
yall conspiracy theorists stay going the wrong way.  idc about getting a chip or ankle monitor.  I have nothing to hide.  who cares if my parents & the police know where I am 24/7  ?  I'd do everybody in my family if I could.  

It's very comforting to never have to worry about a kidnapping

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:25am
i dont have anything to hide neither. doesnt mean im going to agree and accept anything thrown my way.
you can label me  conspiracy theorist, nutjob..whatever youd like. you'd think folks wouldve learned after the last time they gave up rights and crap but..its whatever.

maybe im just old fashioned...any one of my kids come up missing (God forbid) im burning down the neighborhood..and everything in my path until shot dead..or my kids returned. no tracking devices needed.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 3:01am
who watches the watchmen

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:52am
It shouldn't take government involvement for people to take care of their responsibilities. If I had an autistic child or family member with Alzheimer's the first thing they would have is a digital medical alert bracelet or a basic gps tracker. It's not that difficult to take care of your own responsibilities. A little forethought would help prevent a lot of drama.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:36am

And to the little hypocrite that likes to talk trash in sublims,  It isn't smart to have a class of 20, run after 1 & leave 19 unattended.   Unless there are mult. teachers in the class or security, who is gonna go?    We all saw the video, there was no security at the door.  Even if there was security in the school, are there enough of them to be stationed at every exit?   Most city schools are cutting back on staff anyway.  the monitor will come in handy

no offence love, but you lack the intelligence to critically appraise the situation in its entirety. your opinion is that which is emotive, lacking factual underpinnings. this is demonstrated by your mention of funding cuts and the lack of staff and your failure to recognise their symbiotic relationship.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:37am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It shouldn't take government involvement for people to take care of their responsibilities. If I had an autistic child or family member with Alzheimer's the first thing they would have is a digital medical alert bracelet or a basic gps tracker. It's not that difficult to take care of your own responsibilities. A little forethought would help prevent a lot of drama.
the kids are in school, how is it the parents responsibility at this point?

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:20am
I get what you're saying maysay..but the child was 14 (parents took care of him just fine up until that point) and went missing at school. Who imo should have an action plan for children with special needs like Avonte. He literally bolted out the front door of the school?? No guard nothing in place. It is surprising that they didn't have any safety measures in place at all...

Can't blame the parents for the careless actions of the school.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:21am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

I do understand your position PPP38.
However, given the amount of money the US gives away each year in foreign aid, that argument waxes a tad weak.

I should think that this kind of expenditure, for those who desire it, but are not able to afford it, should be provided.

Can someone please embed the pic from the link below? It gives an easy to understand overview of what the US 'gives' away to other countries. Meanwhile our old people and kids have to beg for crumbs.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/19/37680000000-thats-how-much-the-u-s-spends-on-foreign-aid-heres-a-chart-that-helps-explain-it/" rel="nofollow - $37,680,000,000- That's How Much the US Spends on Foreign Aid

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:33am
This is not okay...

You put a chip in a dog in case they get lost and can't find their way home...

You put a child in a school's care and suddenly chips are needed because of the school's negligence?

This law is terrible and this country is crooked af. Autistic children aren't animals.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:02am
Ummm, there are tracking devices in [newer] passports.  Now every international traveler is an animal??  Sound logic...ladies

I don't think anyone is suggesting tracking devices take the place of being responsible, at least I'm not.  But I've worked with an autistic child and have seen first hand how hard it is for a parent with another child.  My sister worked at a school where she had 4 severely autistic sisters (quadruplets) in her class (idk how it happened, didn't ask because its not my business).  These parents may already be paying for assistance, but all it takes is taking your eyes off ONE child for a second.  Schools should be able to afford the extra help to care for these kids, it's the parents I think would benefit from the devices the most.  

Let me reiterate, I AM NOT suggesting tracking devices take the place of being responsible!

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:12am
When I told people that I had those kids leashes at Sesame place people thought I was insane. I rolled my eyes and kept walking cos I knew my kids will not be on the 6 o'clock news floating at the deep end of a pool. Accidents happen all the time. My mama always says prevention is better than cure.  

Yes put a chip in all my kids and let me log online and monitor there where abouts when I'm not around. You put so much trust in schools that something like this happens and the poor boy is dismembered floating on some river with no explanation. The school is responsible but they didn't carry your child for 9 months. Kids are very curious and just go about. His case was extreme. He was Autistic and study show Autistic kids are highly unpredictable. 

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:33am

Ummm, there are tracking devices in [newer] passports.  Now every international traveler is an animal??  Sound logic...ladies

I don't think anyone is suggesting tracking devices take the place of being responsible, at least I'm not.  But I've worked with an autistic child and have seen first hand how hard it is for a parent with another child.  My sister worked at a school where she had 4 severely autistic sisters (quadruplets) in her class (idk how it happened, didn't ask because its not my business).  These parents may already be paying for assistance, but all it takes is taking your eyes off ONE child for a second.  Schools should be able to afford the extra help to care for these kids, it's the parents I think would benefit from the devices the most.  

Let me reiterate, <b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">I AM NOT suggesting tracking devices take the place of being responsible!

A passport is not a person...it doesn't breathe or have a pulse. I could leave my passport in a hotel room, on an airplane, doesn't mean you'll be able to find me. Sorry, not a valid comparison.

My mother was a special education teacher for 12 years, and would constantly talk about the hardships parents face raising autistic children...but it's not impossible.

The tracking devices are in no way related to Avonte going missing, it's moreso the gov't having a scapegoat reason to start chipping ppl in masses. Soon it'll be mandatory for every infant, handicapped, mentally ill, etc. There will be news stories left and right about how the tracking devices helped find so and so to sway and encourage people to start chipping their kids, then the brainwashed parents will follow suit and voluntarily chip themselves. It's no coincidence that Microchips are already on the list of insurance billing codes...this is the start of a very elaborate plan. Hopefully parents of autistic children thoroughly educate themselves before making the decision to chip their kids.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:34am

what's the downside?

Its a slippery slope.....this will eventually end up in everyone for "safety" purposes....

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:40am

<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">Thank you for addressing that.</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">I have a feeling a number </span>commentators<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"> don't understand autism and how serious it is.  </span>

I think a number of members don't understand that a microchip is not a murder shield...

Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:42am
They have cell phones and watches and otherdevices that moniter why would a autistic child need a chip? What would a chip do that any othwr device couldnt do

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:47am
Id rather chip a piece of jewelry but not a person.....

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:56am
Maybe you guys are not understanding the point of views here. Ok let say Avonte had a chip in and he wandered off somewhere and is missing for 3 whole months and found dead. The chip would've given the police clues to his every movement. I'm not saying it will prevent death. Its not a shield but we have a missing Autistic child that has been missing for months and no clues to what happened. All we know is he walked out the school with no trace only to end up dismembered. This doesn't replace the responsibility of adults or the school this is just an added precaution.

Kids go missing all the daggone time. When will this be addressed. Hell kids get picked up from back yards. Cry

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:03am
So put chips in everyone? Uhmmm adults go missing. Chips aren't the answer. This has all been pre-planned (chip ideal) and this is the perfect platform to introduce it because people are in panic/up in arms...so it is cloaked as "beneficial & a help to find autistic children" but what happens, when it is mandated and you don't have a choice any longer?

There have been children with special needs the range in spectrum, and chips weren't introduced in humans.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:28am
So what other options are on the table. Cos I'm getting a conspiracy vibe from some posters. No?

What if you can have it removed at 18 or 21? I'm just looking out for the babiesCry

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:32am
If you're ok with putting a chip in a child because they're disabled, that doesn't magically go away when they turn 18-21.

If a child is in need of constant monitoring, then that's what they should have. But not install a chip, that you track a dog/cat with...I just don't embrace that idea.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:07pm
I'm not against those who want it, but for me and mine, no. Not even my dog. I have no real reason besides it just doesn't feel right.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:39pm
What are ya'll even reading??  Who said they're trying to embed a tracking device in anyone's child??  

"...his mother and grandmother stood with Senator  http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/s/charles_e_schumer/index.html?inline=nyt-per" rel="nofollow - Charles E. Schumer  as he announced a proposal for a new law. Called “Avonte’s law,” it would finance a program to provide optional electronic tracking devices to be worn by children with autism."

This is why I look things up before I speak on them.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:52pm
You don't need a law to put a tracking device ON your autistic child.....if you can't see an agenda here okay......first it will be worn then when kidnappers learn to just remove the tracker it will need to be implanted......and then for non autistic kids to adults....and with the idea going around about micro chipping people for jobs this isn't far fetched at all......

I get this is just to provide it as well.....

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:02pm
I'm not speaking on micro-chips because that's not what the law is about.  

And no, you do not need a law to put a device on your autistic child, however, for those parents who's resources are limited, having this OPTION provided to them, free of charge, could be beneficial.  

Simple.  The OP asked for thoughts, some gave them, others started making stuff up.  I'm addressing what is proposed not what we can think up.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:34pm
Nothing was made up....people decided to think a tad deeper.... you can address what is proposed but its smart to think past that and think about the what ifs......

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:49pm
Re-read, folks were on here implying the law was to put microchips in autistic children, when CLEARLY that is not being proposed.  ETA: ... check page 5

We all are entitled to opinions, and theories, but don't change the facts.  

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

This is not okay...

You put a chip in a dog in case they get lost and can't find their way home...

You put a child in a school's care and suddenly chips are needed because of the school's negligence?

This law is terrible and this country is crooked af. Autistic children aren't animals.

This? 

I think you kinda salty she got 4 likes and your paragraph got non.....no shade.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:07pm
If you don't think they will eventually propose to have those tracker inserted into the child you can't see the bigger picture......tracking devices on these children is fine.....it shouldn't be government mandated tho.....its an expense as a parent of a handicap child.....

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:21pm
When you see a thread and comments follow, the comments usually are based on the information provided in the OP.

Unfortunately the OP didn't specify what type of tracking device. Can a discussion be tainted if it's is unclear from the beginning? Is it wrong for inferences to be drawn based on lack of information and a dishonest gov't? I think not.

The law itself may not be regarding microchips, but could it be perceived as a gateway for the introduction of them? Yes. Can we discuss that? Yes.

If you have an article with clarifying info, post it and we'll discuss that.

But you came in with a quote from a random, previously unmentioned article asking what we were reading as if you quoted the OP. I think the discussion tainting came from you, MK.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:24pm
I didn't get a conspiracy vibe.  I got more a....."sign of the beast" vibe.  *shrugs*  as far as the OP *shrugs again*  I got nuthin'.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:31pm

I'm not speaking on micro-chips because that's not what the law is about.  

And no, you do not need a law to put a device on your autistic child, however, for those parents who's resources are limited, having this OPTION provided to them, free of charge, could be beneficial.  

Simple.  The OP asked for thoughts, some gave them, others started making stuff up.  I'm addressing what is proposed not what we can think up.
ia with this.  idk why yall are thinking about chips, but I'm not opposed to that either.  If my great state of NY wants to put an ankle monitor on autistic kids, so be it.  Why should it be at the expense of the parent?  The state pays for insurance, school, safety, & many other resources that NOBODY  here bats an eyelash at. 

oh lets make a thread on  govt taking away wic or food stamps & half yall wanna talk about the war on the poor, etc...  like why cant the parent pay for it if they want it? hmmm it goes both ways

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:36pm
I don't know what this thread is about then, if not what we're talking about. What should we b talking about? I'm genuinely lost

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I didn't get a conspiracy vibe.  I got more a....."sign of the beast" vibe.  *shrugs*  as far as the OP *shrugs again*  I got nuthin'.
the conspiracy is that the govt is watching our every move & who's watching the watchmen?Wacko

From the day you are born you are tracked, so get over it.  we all have birth certs, & SS#'s, along with other identifying documents.   The whole theory reeks of paranoia.  its like

oooh, my house just got robbed but I'm not gonna call the police to investigate, cuz who's watching the police in my home?!!?

Ooo, I have to have surgery & have my gallbladder removed, but I'm not going to the hospital, suppose they remove my kidney instead, who's watching the doctors!??!

I am paying for a car that I'll never drive, if I do , somebody may hit my car & kill me.  Who is watching the other drivers on the road??!!

See how dumb, nonsensical, & extra that sounds?  I won't let irrational fears of what ifs hold me back from something beneficial

Print Page | Close Window