Print Page | Close Window

rpgshow 2yr update and sensationnel hair rant

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367921
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 2:17am


Topic: rpgshow 2yr update and sensationnel hair rant
Posted By: jenayabarbie
Subject: rpgshow 2yr update and sensationnel hair rant
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:06pm
Hello world just coming to yall wit my first ever post lol but definitely worth the read!! Ok so two years ago I purchased the kim k glueless lace unit and used it off and on through my hair journey (it was also my first big spend on a wig and first virgin hair for me) let me just say honestly it was worth every penny because after damaging the lace, ombre with bleaching and numerous days of not tying my hair up at night, after 2 years this hair is still as beautiful and full as it was the day I first got it. So definitely check out RPGSHPOW if you're looking for quality, the prices may be alil higher but in my opinion its worth it if you can still rock yo weave 2 years or longer! And then I bought a 16 inch pack of sensationnel Brazilian virgin hair and omg this hair sux! Shedded n tangled everyday n colors good but it def took alot to bring it back to life and luckily with my condtioning routine I now feel this hair is ok. It just needs lots of tlc and deep conditioning and it's ok but I personally never bought hair from sensationnel I liked, seems like they over process too much and it dries the hair out. Well I'm gonna wrap this up yall thanx for reading I will be making a vid hopefully next week for another review on a closure I ordered recently on YouTube so subscribe if you like or just check me out same username or follow me on ig where I have pics of me wearing the kim k before and after I ombred it. Also if anyone has questions about hair care or beauty tips feel free to ask in the comments mwahugs ladies and whether natural relaxed or weaving, take care of your hair



Replies:
Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:19pm
India, we need some of your diplomacy up here Smile


Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:09am
Not one picture though?


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:12am
You can follow her on Instagram or youtube , dont forget to subscribe and rateDisapprove


Posted By: jenayabarbie
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:12am
I'm a Newbie here, and the post also states pics can be seen via ig (instagram) thanx :-)


Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:14am
ummmm link???


Posted By: jenayabarbie
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:22am
Yea looking for support not criticism, im all about building self esteem for women and I hope there are other women like me here. God bless! I'm out


Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:29am
wow. thanks for the link.  


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:03am
The Mod are faking with us at this point....im convinced.....CryLOL


Posted By: Milanni Parys
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:25am


Posted By: LadyUNowen
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:17am





Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:51am
What is it about these trolls & using the Enter/Return key or damn period?  Jesus be a grammar lesson. Cry


Posted By: hennared
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:35am
^^^^ LOLLOLLOL  Seriously.  Trollspeak? 


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:03am
Eff it


*changes password to something j wont remember*

Im done!


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:10am
What in world is going on with this site?


Posted By: jenayabarbie
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:49am
Lol I dont know but I aint come on here for this, look like im in the wrong place I'm tryna share info on hair not go back and forth lol ppl are so petty nowadays


Posted By: jenayabarbie
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:59am
What link? Not to sound mean but sweetie please read the last part again if pics are what you're looking for, I have no link to anything. Im not really an internet blogger so dont know what link you talking about.when I figure out how to use this site im sure ill have plenty of pics but for now, instagram and fb are the only ways you'll see them which I clearly stated in my posting so "ur welcome" smh @ pettiness (its actually funny though) guess im not on the right site, my first post I get negativity instead of heads up and encouragement! I pray fpr this world...


Posted By: B3llaCatastrofe
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by jenayabarbie jenayabarbie wrote:

What link? Not to sound mean but sweetie please read the last part again if pics are what you're looking for, I have no link to anything. Im not really an internet blogger so dont know what link you talking about.when I figure out how to use this site im sure ill have plenty of pics but for now, instagram and fb are the only ways you'll see them which I clearly stated in my posting so "ur welcome" smh @ pettiness (its actually funny though) guess im not on the right site, my first post I get negativity instead of heads up and encouragement! I pray fpr this world...
hey just a heads up, since you're new I do believe that we're supposed to post in the newbie section. You'll see it once you go to the forums section.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:15am
Why is it people are being picked on when you come on here half cocked? You say you had pictures so when someone says LINK they mean a link to the pictures YOU mentioned.

Are we supposed to go on a Indiana Jones and the Lost Weave pics expedition ?

Seriously??


Posted By: B3llaCatastrofe
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Why is it people are being picked on when you come on here half cocked? You say you had pictures so when someone says LINK they mean a link to the pictures YOU mentioned.

Are we supposed to go on a Indiana Jones and the Lost Weave pics expedition ?


Why are you so funny? Lol!!!


Posted By: jenayabarbie
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:30am
thanx to bella, and lol thats the pettiness im talking about, because if I only been here less than 24hrs I should atleast be given time to post stuff instead of you DEMANDING a link as if I should know better lol lady please its really not that serious, if going to another site is too much for you then dont go lol jeez this was jus a general rant type post it wasnt meant to be what you're making it into, im takin my butt to the newbie section where I beling maybe they're nicer there lol


Posted By: B3llaCatastrofe
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by jenayabarbie jenayabarbie wrote:

thanx to bella, and lol thats the pettiness im talking about, because if I only been here less than 24hrs I should atleast be given time to post stuff instead of you DEMANDING a link as if I should know better lol lady please its really not that serious, if going to another site is too much for you then dont go lol jeez this was jus a general rant type post it wasnt meant to be what you're making it into, im takin my butt to the newbie section where I believe maybe they're nicer there lol
no problem but Hun, that's just how it goes. Just go on down to the newbie section, from what I believe, I could be wrong though, you have to be at a certain level to make new post up here.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:56am
 just check me out same username or follow me on ig 

This is what YOU posted, so in the nicest way possible how hard would it have been to copy and paste the link to what you referenced? 


Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:42am
Miss Lady ....yes you OP
FIRSTLY WHEN DOING A REVIEW ON HERE THERE IS A FORMAT.
Origin of the hair...costs....pics...pros and cons...,and if you need recommendations. Aint nobody got time for your ig and youtube.


Posted By: ka_schwim
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:15pm
OP, before I put up my first post I had read this board for about 4 months and I pretty much knew if I was going to say something about any hair I had experience with I better post pictures and give lots of information. I saw from other posts which websites to go to to upload pictures, I sorta figured out the correct (or most useful) format to give a review and then went about posting on a link that concerned the hair I was talking about. If you want to contribute to the site and have the site be helpful to you then you should do some research first. Its really not that hard.



Print Page | Close Window