Print Page | Close Window

Question about vagina power (asking for some1)

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367910
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 2:36pm

Topic: Question about vagina power (asking for some1)
Posted By: Marcelo22
Subject: Question about vagina power (asking for some1)
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:11am
I was knocking down this stallion late last year for a minute then I had to move on. A couple weeks later she said there was a small ball in her vagina, like a flower she said. I was like "why u telling me this for nasty?". Then she tried to hint that it might be a STD and that I gave it to her Sleepy. I hit her with the clean dick pictorials and let her know I'm not new to this raw dawg game, I'm STD Free 1 year and counting, don't bring me into this. Anyways she went to the doctor and they said her secret garden was irritated and gave her a cream. She still say her vagina different after fuccing with me (well duh Sleepy) then she googled and said she thinks she has a uterus prolapse or something cause when we had sex it did hurt, a pain she never felt before. But that seems highly unlikely. What 's going on with this chick so she'll leave me alone?

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:17am
uterus prolapse??????

if i'm not mistaken, you said your penis was on the smaller side...i've seen anal prolapse in PICS from extreme anal, but i'd imagine that the vagina could take way more rough penetration than the anus.  maybe a monster cawk might cause that but iono.  maybe y'all should've used condoms...doesn't seem like you know each other that well...what if she had an std she was unaware of and gave it to u? i won't say the reverse cuz i doubt you're worried about that. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I was knocking down this stallion late last year for a minute then I had to move on. A couple weeks later she said there was a small ball in her vagina, like a flower she said. I was like "why u telling me this for nasty?". Then she tried to hint that it might be a STD and that I gave it to her Sleepy. I hit her with the clean dick pictorials and let her know I'm not new to this raw dawg game, I'm STD Free 1 year and counting, don't bring me into this. Anyways she went to the doctor and they said her secret garden was irritated and gave her a cream. She still say her vagina different after fuccing with me (well duh Sleepy) then she googled and said she thinks she has a uterus prolapse or something cause when we had sex it did hurt, a pain she never felt before. But that seems highly unlikely. What 's going on with this chick so she'll leave me alone?
sounds like PID

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:23am
std free 1 yr and counting?

what was your last std mate?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:36am
Sick

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

uterus prolapse??????

if i'm not mistaken, you said your penis was on the smaller side..

LMAOOOOOOO

sorry Marcelo LOL, but this was funny

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:42am
Oh boy!!!!

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:47am
Freepost

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:50am
I think we should with basic anatomy.

The back end of the vagina ends with a cervix and though this tiny hole is where semen goes in order to access the uterus and impregnant the woman etc.

If her uterus had collapsed upon itself like that ... the LEAST of her troubles and pain would be what goes on when you have sex! Duh ... she would need surgery!

This story sounds suspect.

Stay away from this girl - what do you owe her?

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:01pm

she said there was a small ball in her vagina, like a flower she said. I was like
Oh No

tumblr_m98swhRkm11qbw05p.gif

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

uterus prolapse??????

if i'm not mistaken, you said your penis was on the smaller side...i've seen anal prolapse in PICS from extreme anal, but i'd imagine that the vagina could take way more rough penetration than the anus.  maybe a monster cawk might cause that but iono.  maybe y'all should've used condoms...doesn't seem like you know each other that well...what if she had an std she was unaware of and gave it to u? i won't say the reverse cuz i doubt you're worried about that. 

I never said that Sleepy but u can believe that. Yeah I told her that's highly unlikely. She isn't that smart.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:18pm
But she went to the doctor. No way they could have overlooked something like that. 

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I threw that in there I have no idea why. It wasn't a STD but a yeast infection that was caught thru intercourse so I don't know what to call it. I think I made a thread about it here.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:29pm
if she went to the gyn and they didnt find anything but irritation, why is any of her vaginal issues your problem?  you should move on.  you got babies to make and std's to catch.  you dont have time to waste on broken vaginas.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:36pm

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this is dictionary?
no

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

this is one of the best gifs on the net

this one and bunz' praying baby 'lawd' gif

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

if she went to the gyn and they didnt find anything but irritation, why is any of her vaginal issues your problem?  you should move on.  you got babies to make and std's to catch.  you dont have time to waste on broken vaginas.

Logged in just to thank this post DeadCryLOL

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:27pm
Bbpants don't mess with this reckless man no longer. I beg of you!!!!!!

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:29pm
lol ....why you puttin me on blast like that?

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:30pm
I didn't put you on blast he made a thread about you and him chilling. I made a post. I know it was some drinks and laughs but this nicca ain't up to no damn good!

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:36pm
ajax looking like

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:39pm
What he does with his woody womb pecker has nothin to do with me lol

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:53pm
Good I'm proud bbpants

Shut up afro lmao

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Bbpants don't mess with this reckless man no longer. I beg of you!!!!!!

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:41pm

I threw that in there I have no idea why. It wasn't a STD but a yeast infection that was caught thru intercourse so I don't know what to call it. I think I made a thread about it here.
Trichomoniasis . Very common . Men have killed women due to ignorance . You can catch Tichchomoniasis by wearing a wet bathing suit or Towel for example .

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fstd%2Ftrichomonas%2Fstdfact-trichomoniasis.htm&ei=dS3kUuXDOafKsASj3YHgDA&usg=AFQjCNEQZXvVztKnr2mqYQs_i3Ct10_SmA&bvm=bv.59930103,d.cWc" rel="nofollow - STD Facts - Trichomoniasis

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=TRICAMONIS+&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_en___US542&q=trichomoniasis+in+men&gs_l=hp..1.0i10l5.0.0.0.11166...........0.17yh7pcYUn4#" rel="nofollow -

- Men with trichomoniasis may feel itching or irritation inside the penis, burning after urination or ejaculation, or some discharge from the penis

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Trichomoniasis . Very common . Men have killed women due to ignorance . You can catch Tichchomoniasis by wearing a wet bathing suit or Towel for example .

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fstd%2Ftrichomonas%2Fstdfact-trichomoniasis.htm&ei=dS3kUuXDOafKsASj3YHgDA&usg=AFQjCNEQZXvVztKnr2mqYQs_i3Ct10_SmA&bvm=bv.59930103,d.cWc" rel="nofollow - - STD Facts - Trichomoniasis

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=TRICAMONIS+&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_en___US542&q=trichomoniasis+in+men&gs_l=hp..1.0i10l5.0.0.0.11166...........0.17yh7pcYUn4#" rel="nofollow -

- Men with trichomoniasis may feel itching or irritation inside the penis, burning after urination or ejaculation, or some discharge from the penis

what is this u posted for me? my penis is fine

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:45pm
" It wasn't a STD but a yeast infection that was caught thru intercourse so I don't know what to call it. " .....

I am not concern with your penis . I have seen thousands as a nurse and i have a husband . I tried to give you info on what it sounds like .

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

" It wasn't a STD but a yeast infection that was caught thru intercourse so I don't know what to call it. " .....

I am not concern with your penis . I have seen thousands as a nurse and i have a husband . I tried to give you info on what it sounds like .

This was 1 year ago and its been solved. 

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:13pm
Cho man! I came in here thinking Alexys K Tylor posted a new video or somethingAngry

OP Uterine prolapse? LOL better she had said vaginal prolapse. Why didn't she have STD testing done since she went to the doctor's? Maybe its's a cyst of some sort, like a Bartholin cyst IDK. When does she feel pain? During sex only? Or otherwise like sitting down? PID.

She needs to go back to her doctor's.Cry The pain shouldnt be ignored. Did the cream not work at all.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:35pm
pelvic inflammatory disease is serious

she needs to go back

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:52pm
What in the anatomical fail hell?

Sweetie, childbirth can cause prolapses. Not penises. Your penis is not the size of a human newborn.

Ball in the vagina, though? The only ball I've felt in my vagina was my bulked up PC muscles. The kegelmaster really bulked them up.

I've never heard of an STD that gives basketball punani. I think she just felt her PC muscle and freaked out.

I freaked out too when I first felt mine until I squeezed my finger and realized that was just my punani muscle.

Print Page | Close Window