Print Page | Close Window

Urgent help needed with Mirena problem

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367907
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 8:23pm

Topic: Urgent help needed with Mirena problem
Posted By: Bribby
Subject: Urgent help needed with Mirena problem
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:06am
Idk if anyone remembers my previous post. I wrote a long post and it got deleted so I'll make it short.

I am being faced with having to have my gallbladder removed. I am only 20 years old. I have found much information about people having mirena having to get it removed and this is bs to me. I went to ER last night after I basically self diagnosed my self. After a week of constipation, bloating, andd abdomen pain the pain moved to right under my right rib.
no one believe me though about the mirena correlation and my parents just keep talking about getting my gallbladder removed which I think it CRAZY.
I went to my GYN the day before all of this and she said I was fine the Mirena didn't need to come out after not checking me or anything.

I'm just so tired of not being believe when I know I'm pretty sure this is messing my body up. 

I want to go on the patch after and then if it doesn't work the copper iud

Replies:
Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:17am
Bribby come again??? The Mirena is causing you to have your GallBladder removed? No comprende. I have Mirena now and I haven't had any issues during the last 3.5 years. I know everyone is different though.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:25am
Quote constipation, bloating, andd abdomen pain the pain moved to right under my right rib

possibilities: kidney stones, gallstones,appendicitis....help us out here, you think your mirena dislodged itself, escaped northwards, traveled all the way through your GI and landed in your gall bladder?Geek

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Bribby come again??? The Mirena is causing you to have your GallBladder removed? No comprende. I have Mirena now and I haven't had any issues during the last 3.5 years. I know everyone is different though.

Yes I believe the correlation. Gallbladder disease, which most likely I'll have to have it removed. There are no stones, but maybe sludge. I never had such bad stomach problems until now.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a24123665/gall_bladder_mirena?cpg=2&csi=2359111894&pd=1" rel="nofollow - http://community.babycenter.com/post/a24123665/gall_bladder_mirena?cpg=2&csi=2359111894&pd=1

http://mirenaiudissues.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-mirena-iud-experience-day-before.html" rel="nofollow - http://mirenaiudissues.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-mirena-iud-experience-day-before.html

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a24123665/gall_bladder_mirena?cpg=2" rel="nofollow - http://community.babycenter.com/post/a24123665/gall_bladder_mirena?cpg=2

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Quote constipation, bloating, andd abdomen pain the pain moved to right under my right rib

possibilities: kidney stones, gallstones,appendicitis....help us out here, you think your mirena dislodged itself, escaped northwards, traveled all the way through your GI and landed in your gall bladder?Geek

No I'm not saying the mirena moved, I think it is fine, but the hormones or whatever has cause much bloating, constipation for me

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:37am
Wow Bribby. How long have you had the Mirena in? Sorry you have to go through all of this madness.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:41am
just get it removed.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Wow Bribby. How long have you had the Mirena in? Sorry you have to go through all of this madness.

about 2 years now ): when  I breastfed everything was okay since I stopped everything went down hill
I called planned parent hood it will be$135 to remove it, I'm thinking I'll just wait until I get paid and do that if My doctor refuses )': I don't want surgery I'm only 20

Posted By: Wynter
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:43am
While the internet is great for researching ALREADY DIAGNOSED illnesses, you have to be careful self diagnosing because different illnesses can have the same symptoms. Sure Mirena could be causing you to be constipated and bloated but don't be so quick to jump to a gall bladder issue.

What did they tell you in the ER?

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

While the internet is great for researching ALREADY DIAGNOSED illnesses, you have to be careful self diagnosing because different illnesses can have the same symptoms. Sure Mirena could be causing you to be constipated and bloated but don't be so quick to jump to a gall bladder issue.

GALLBLADDER

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

just get it removed.

So like when the doctor keeps telling me she doesn't want to remove it? Just force them or probably just go to planned parent hood?

The gallbladder or mirena?

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:49am
Get it removed and call that number they have on TV. They have a lawsuit from complications from Mirena. See if gallbladder is one of the issues and go get cho money.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

GALLBLADDER

Ok, I'm going to wish you good luck because that answer was not very helpful.

ETA: If they thought it needed to be removed right now, they would have kept you to do it.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:02am

GALLBLADDER

Ok, I'm going to wish you good luck because that answer was not very helpful.

ETA: If they thought it needed to be removed right now, they would have kept you to do it.

I apologize. Because my other thing got deleted. They said abdominal pain and gallbladder disease, tests didn't detect stones. Yes they told me that so the doctor would have to see and decide but they said more than likely so I'm mainly just scared right now

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:32am
Only because you're young am I responding again. 1st thing you should always remember is that you and you alone are responsible for your healthcare. Your GYN telling you everything is ok w/o examining you is totally unacceptable. Never leave a doctors office without having your questions and concerns answered or a next step in getting them answered.

If you feel strongly enough that your body is not responding well to the Mirena, have it removed. You need a new GYN.

Lastly, follow up with your regular doc regarding the gall bladder. They may want to see if your symptoms disappear after you get the Mirena removed. Again good luck.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:44am
I am going to side with Suga and Wynter. You should have been checked by the doctor and mirena is low hormone and doesn't usually cause these problems. I think they are separate issues. I remember you had problems with ur health during pregnancy and I just think something is up with your body,not the birth control

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:46am
Have them remove it...go to another doctor.

Don't get the patch though

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:48am
A person like you should NOT get the patch, ur just asking for trouble

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:56am
AIDS is real.

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:04pm
yep have it removed, find a new GYN and please don't get the patch. One of my friends have been going through the same issues and she had the mirena removed.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

AIDS is real.

Mirena does not stop the transmission of the HIV.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

AIDS is real.

Mirena does not stop the transmission of the HIV.

No shyt.

I just wanna know why women are putting their bodies through hell to accommodate someone they aren't married to who wants to ejaculate in their vaginas, possibly infecting them with all sorts of diseases. A condom never caused anyone to have an internal organ removed.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:49pm
Ummm... love?

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:56pm
I got it cause I cant get pregnant of my migraine medicine.. Removed after 11 months.

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:03pm

Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

AIDS is real.

Mirena does not stop the transmission of the HIV.<mytubeelement =""bundle":"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"smart="" buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"start="" playing="" when="" buffered","":"","desktop_notification":"desktop="" notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"loop","only_notify":"Only="" notify","estimated_time":"estimated="" time","global_preferences":"global="" preferences","no_notification_suped_on_your_browser":"no="" notification="" style="" suped="" on="" your="" browser="" version","video_buffered":"video="" buffered","buffered":"buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"the="" video="" has="" been="" buffered="" as="" requested="" and="" is="" ready="" to="" play.","not_suped":"not="" suped","on":"On","off":"off","click_to_enable_for__site":"click="" enable="" for="" site","desktop_notification_denied":"you="" have="" denied="" permission="" desktop="" site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"error","adblock_interferance_message":"adblock="" or="" similar="" extension="" known="" interfere="" with="" smartvideo.="" please="" add="" adblock="" whitelist.","calculating":"calculating","waiting":"waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"will="" start="" buffering="" initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"will="" initialized","completed":"completed","buffering_stalled":"buffering="" stalled.="" will="" stop.","stopped":"stopped","hr":"hr","min":"min","sec":"sec","any_moment":"any="" moment","popup_donate_to":"donate="" to","extension_id":null,"prefs":"desktopnotification":true,"notification":true,"loglevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidepopup":false,"autoplay":false,"autobuffer":false,"autoplayOnbuffer":false,"autoplayOnbufferpercentage":42,"autoplayOnsmartbuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlynotification":false,"enablefullscreen":true,"savebandwidth":false,"hideannotations":false,"turnoffpagedbuffering":false"="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement =""loadbundle":true"="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

No shyt.

I just wanna know why women are putting their bodies through hell to accommodate someone they aren't married to who wants to ejaculate in their vaginas, possibly infecting them with all sorts of diseases. A condom never caused anyone to have an internal organ removed.

I was with you till this

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:15pm

GALLBLADDER
Where you given a Ultrasound ? I think you need more invasive test . I see a lot of women come through the ER with perforation of the uterine wall due to Mirena for example . Really confused on why AIDS came into the conversation . You may have a serious medical condition . BHM and google will not help you . Please seek a second op before you do anything else . Good luck .Hug

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:19pm
What does aids have to do with the OP's issues with Mirena?

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

relying on hormonal birth control over condoms. The mirena stops pregnancy, not stds.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:28pm
In other words, since op is not in a committed monogamous relationship, she should be demanding condom use each and every time.

But who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I'm only going off of past threads

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

relying on hormonal birth control over condoms. The mirena stops pregnancy, not stds.
And it works well. I've got friends who used or still use Mirena and have had no issues.

I just didn't get why it was assumed OP was sexually active and wasn't taking other precautions against stds.

Condoms offer 0 protection against certain STIs/STDs but people still risk their health to fcuk.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:37pm
lol

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:41pm
You really think ...

Lemme hush and get out of her vagina

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:52pm
^Go away from the LSA light and come back to me Bunny! Come back!LOL

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:11pm
Get a new OB/GYN and/or a second opinion about your pain and options.  Don't rely on BHM for sound medical advice alone please!!  Sorry you are miserableHug

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:32pm
My friend got her gallbladder removed in her 20s. It's just something that happens.
I think you should get the iud removed because it's stressing you out.
Don't do the patch, that's the worst.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yall are telling on yourselves

you can take bc and have the man use a condom

or did the OP say she lets her guy splash up in her?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:40pm

I'm scratching my head at this too lol

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Yeah I haven't even been having sex with all this craziness, bleeding all of the time.
I can't even keep a guy or have more than one convo cause I'm so crazy and coo coo.
I don't remember anything a guy tells me about him self. I don't go out because I'm always sick or scared I will get sick.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:44pm

Only because you're young am I responding again. 1st thing you should always remember is that you and you alone are responsible for your healthcare. Your GYN telling you everything is ok w/o examining you is totally unacceptable. Never leave a doctors office without having your questions and concerns answered or a next step in getting them answered.

If you feel strongly enough that your body is not responding well to the Mirena, have it removed. You need a new GYN.

Lastly, follow up with your regular doc regarding the gall bladder. They may want to see if your symptoms disappear after you get the Mirena removed. Again good luck.

Thank you. I go by myself, I try to remember everything but like she comes in and she just listens to me and is like you're okay. ):
I called Friday with such bad pain and they didn't see me until Thursday but my mom is like I can't change doctors that check down there like that.. and she treated me so good and did such a great job on my c section... She just told me if in 2 weeks I wasn't better call back. So I am calling first thing Monday.
I started seeing another doctor for the acne because she got me in fast and she said she does GYN as well, and she really listens to me and takes her time with me. I think I should just make the switch because It's my body.

I leave and didn't feel okay so then I had to go to the ER.
Thank you, I am going to my primary care on Monday as well. 

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

GALLBLADDER
Where you given a Ultrasound ? I think you need more invasive test . I see a lot of women come through the ER with perforation of the uterine wall due to Mirena for example . Really confused on why AIDS came into the conversation . You may have a serious medical condition . BHM and google will not help you . Please seek a second op before you do anything else . Good luck .Hug

Not in the ER, they are letting my primary care doctor send me for one of those. Also any more invasive tests. Yes I pray it hasn't gotten to bad before I can do some other things to see if it helps. Like removing mirena and changing my diet. Thank you so much you're always here for me and nice to me. I understand what you're saying. I'm going to the doctor first thing monday.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm scratching my head at this too lol

Yeah I definitely don't have any STD's or pregnancy, I just had an exam in August. 
This is dealing with my deteriorating health all over. But thank you for everyones replies. 
I'm just young and scared, most times it's because I'm over thinking that I will make a post, I do have plans to get the doctors, but it is a weekend so the time I have until then seems like forever.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:59pm
Good luck, op Hug

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:15pm
OP feels like a little sister to me. Feel better and take care of yourself. Get the Mirena taken out and find something else that works.

Bribby were you still having periods with the Mirena? That's odd you maybe having reactions to it cos I haven't had a period in almost 4 years. I hate to hear that you're in pain. Hug

@Lies not everyone in here is one BC because of std's and skin to skin action. I didn't want to have any more periods because of excruciating cramps. This was the best option for me.

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:00pm
But condoms break sometimes, and most docs recommend a back up method.

Posted By: UrbanElegance
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:17pm

Idk if anyone remembers my previous post. I wrote a long post and it got deleted so I'll make it short.

I am being faced with having to have my gallbladder removed. I am only 20 years old. I have found much information about people having mirena having to get it removed and this is bs to me. I went to ER last night after I basically self diagnosed my self. After a week of constipation, bloating, andd abdomen pain the pain moved to right under my right rib.
no one believe me though about the mirena correlation and my parents just keep talking about getting my gallbladder removed which I think it CRAZY.
I went to my GYN the day before all of this and she said I was fine the Mirena didn't need to come out after not checking me or anything.

I'm just so tired of not being believe when I know I'm pretty sure this is messing my body up. 

Mirena was the devil for me. Get it removed!

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:27pm

get 2nd opinion from a doctor asap. also, start researching lawyers in case there is a class action suit or lawsuit potential for the drug manufacturer. Do you have any official documents from the mirena company that list the side effect fine print? check that out too. Get well soon, take care!

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:35pm

Ppl need to stop reading their stds, I mean life, into other peoples posts

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:36pm
*faints*

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:41pm
No hun I use condoms, speak for yourself. Telling someone to use condoms has never been bad advice chick don't try it.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:47pm
Somebody took a dog and punched the fvck out of it. Whoops

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:52pm

Except your stupid ass quoted people referring to the only person disagreeing in this thread. You want to speak in riddles? How about to take your big ass over there and fetch that rock we all saw you throw. You claim to know something about medicine and all you can come up with is someone must have STDs because she advocated condom use. Yeah you sound real stupid right now. But I know how y'all run in packs so I'm not about to go back and forth with you and your your clique. Thanks and study hard!

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:02pm
good night luv!

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:04pm

good night luv!

Bye _______!

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:26am

ppl need to stop acting stupid like they don't know where babies come from. It's quite obvious she doesn't demand condoms every time. Y'all kill me with that amnesia.

Please note that she didn't deny going raw either. Just got a little lucky playing Russian roulette with her health.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:04am

ppl need to stop acting stupid like they don't know where babies come from. It's quite obvious she doesn't demand condoms every time. Y'all kill me with that amnesia.

Please note that she didn't deny going raw either. Just got a little lucky playing Russian roulette with her health.

yea, we are taught to recommend 2 forms of birth control, one non-hormonal, to a pt
not scare them into only using one

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:36am
All test were done, ultrasound and stuff rulling out the gallbladder disease, THANK GOODNESS. Still on a no fat diet and trying to eat healthy or else I'll suffer gas pains from hell. I was tested for h plyori so we will see. Still on pain meds, don't know where the pain is coming from. Still bleeding as well. I keep asking myself should I leave the Mirena in or take it out? I'm not sure what my insurance covers so I'll be calling them tomorrow. I have an appointment for Thursday I think I should take it out and see what happens? I just don't want any children even though I'm not having sex, I'm still scared.
I may have so much anxiety from the Mirena I don't want it taken out and no changes though. I think from my post yall can see how much I worry though

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:43am
AWWW bribby. Hug

H. pylori is no raas joke, SMDH. I think you should take it out and see if the stomach issues improve. How much was it to insert? Well you say you aren't having sex so you should be good on the pregnancy road then lol. Keep condoms on hand all the same never know when you may indulge. Yea 2 BC methods all the time mmkay?

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:29am
Brippy, the pill isnt an option for you?
am so scared of having any contraceptive inserted/injected in me
Pills you can just stop taking

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:36am

condoms dont stop stds either. Sure it lessens your chances, but it doesnt eliminate them.

I dont know why people in here acting special.

The OP says she isnt having sex right now. I dont see where she said she doesnt use condoms.

nutsacks jumping off a ledge

apparently thats an alien concept.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

AWWW bribby. Hug

H. pylori is no raas joke, SMDH. I think you should take it out and see if the stomach issues improve. How much was it to insert? Well you say you aren't having sex so you should be good on the pregnancy road then lol. Keep condoms on hand all the same never know when you may indulge. Yea 2 BC methods all the time mmkay?

Yes the doctor ordered so many test and she said lets try this last one so we'll see what it says! I'm so blessed and thankful I won't have to get the gallbladder removed I'm already very skinny as it is.
I'm sorry I don't know what raas means. I think I should do that too just to see if i'm crazy or it's this thing. I don't remember getting billed for anything to get it put in. I have Tricare but go off base. Okay thank you very much. 

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

To me it is, anything that isn't in my body. I got pregnant while taking pills but I was in highschool, immature, not caring and skipped days and all. My mom doesn't think that would be a good option for me, but maybe if I set alarms for each day to remind myself I could do it

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:11am

To me it is, anything that isn't in my body. I got pregnant while taking pills but I was in highschool, immature, not caring and skipped days and all. My mom doesn't think that would be a good option for me, but maybe if I set alarms for each day to remind myself I could do it

Yeah, its very doable.  Setting an alarm would work. Always carry your pack with you. I know everybody is different, but most times when the pill fails, its due to human error.

I missed maybe 3 days over all the many years  i was on it. never had any problems. I just ensured i took it round about the same time everyday. I'd say try it again. Mirena, IUDs etc. i consider last options when all else fails

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:14am

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

AWWW bribby. Hug

Yes the doctor ordered so many test and she said lets try this last one so we'll see what it says! I'm so blessed and thankful I won't have to get the gallbladder removed I'm already very skinny as it is.
I'm sorry I don't know what raas means. I think I should do that too just to see if i'm crazy or it's this thing. I don't remember getting billed for anything to get it put in. I have Tricare but go off base. Okay thank you very much. 
LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:17am

condoms dont stop stds either. Sure it lessens your chances, but it doesnt eliminate them.

The OP says she isnt having sex right now. I dont see where she said she doesnt use condoms.

alien to who????LOL   Either ppl are being real naive or sh*t is just flying over yall heads.  Read EVERYTHING I typed, cuz ur missing a key ingredient

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:55am

is it because the OP has a kid that you all are assuming she rarely uses condoms?

yeah that's what they are thinking. Its not that serious. OP sorry you have to go through this.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:01pm

alien to who????LOL   Either ppl are being real naive or sh*t is just flying over yall heads.  Read EVERYTHING I typed, cuz ur missing a key ingredient

uh? People are assuming she isnt using condoms because she asked about bc, when she never said anything about not using condoms....
that's what im commenting on

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:19pm

All test were done, ultrasound and stuff rulling out the gallbladder disease, THANK GOODNESS. Still on a no fat diet and trying to eat healthy or else I'll suffer gas pains from hell. I was tested for h plyori so we will see. Still on pain meds, don't know where the pain is coming from. Still bleeding as well. I keep asking myself should I leave the Mirena in or take it out? I'm not sure what my insurance covers so I'll be calling them tomorrow. I have an appointment for Thursday I think I should take it out and see what happens? I just don't want any children even though I'm not having sex, I'm still scared.
I may have so much anxiety from the Mirena I don't want it taken out and no changes though. I think from my post yall can see how much I worry though
Thank you for the update . I hope the doctors find out what is going on . Never post your sex or personal life on bhm again . I hate when a woman shares a serious health issues and her past post are brought up by any member . Please update when you can . God bless .

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:23pm
I hate when people act like they didn't accuse a cancer patient of having an std, then act brand new

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:50pm
Puts on Skechers.....

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:53pm

I hate when people act like they didn't accuse a cancer patient of having an std, then act brand new

DANGGGG SD.......India wasn't even talking about you. NeNe I'mma need you to report to the corner ret now!!!

I remember this thread so I can speak on it.Confused

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:32pm
Unhappy  You mad ?

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:45pm
if you are stressed or depressed, please don't overlook your mental health as well. 
mental health issues physically manifest into gastrointestinal issues quite frequently in women.
take care of your whole self.

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:20am
So I switched to the nuvaring, I've been bloating AGAIN and I guess I think I'm constipated. Idk I just am uncomfortable.
& I've been bleeding a lot, so my main question is I CANT be pregnant if I'm bleeding a lot like bright blood and clots right?

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:36am
Wtf is this thread?

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:41am
hormonal birth control is trial and error...find a new physician that's willing to help you find what Works best for you

im on impl
anon...it's in my arm for 3 years, there was spotting for months
but no issues with blood pressure, clotting, etc.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:41am
I hate hormonal birth control

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:58am
What is your diet like?  You're 20 with gallbladder issues?  Um.... I don't know what to say.  Second opinion?  

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

What is your diet like?  You're 20 with gallbladder issues?  Um.... I don't know what to say.  Second opinion?  

I don't eat as well as I should, when I started the problems I wasn't eating much of anything. NO fried foods and a lot of salads. I still fear eating fried foods but I eat them more now. I eat mainly chicken, need more veggies though.

Oh update on that... I didn't have gallbladder disease they were like I'm too young and too skinny to have that..
I got the mirena out and passed soo much gas that day and got better been on the nuvaring since then, now back to having problems. 

I'll do a test though. 

It's like no options for me cause I tried depo, mirena and now nuvaring is giving my problems as well. Most of the birthcontrols all have the same hormone sucks. smh

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Wtf is this thread?

It's an old thread I made

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:10am

shiiiidddddd

you can take bc, use a condom AND still not have a guy splash up in you. 

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:16am
But back on topic...

I agree with some of the other ladies...if you don't like the responses you are getting from your current doctor then do not hesitate to go somewhere else. 

I had a doctor try to switch my bc because she wasn't familar with it....i wasn't having it because I had no issues with it and decided to get a new doctor. 

I think you should research what type of bc options are out there...so when you go to your appointment you can discuss options instead of just taking whatever they suggest. A doctor knows a lot of things...but they will NEVER your body better than you. 

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:19am

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Wtf is this thread?

It's an old thread I made

im referring to some of these responses lol

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:22am
Well thank you everyone. I'm still paying off medical bills from having all of that go on earlier so I just wanted some opinions. & appreciate all of your answers. Thanks for bearing with my weird topics 

Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:23am

I don't eat as well as I should, when I started the problems I wasn't eating much of anything. NO fried foods and a lot of salads. I still fear eating fried foods but I eat them more now. I eat mainly chicken, need more veggies though.

Oh update on that... I didn't have gallbladder disease they were like I'm too young and too skinny to have that..
I got the mirena out and passed soo much gas that day and got better been on the nuvaring since then, now back to having problems. 

I'll do a test though. 

It's like no options for me cause I tried depo, mirena and now nuvaring is giving my problems as well. Most of the birthcontrols all have the same hormone sucks. smh

Most of the "popular" ones do. There are bc's with low dosages of hormones.  If you can...see an endocrinologist. Its a doctor that specializes in hormones and they tend to be much more knowledgeable about birth control. I went to one because I needed I high dose.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:24am

I'll do a test though. 

Sometimes I think birth control options is another war on women.  Good luck OP.  

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

shiiiidddddd

you can take bc, use a condom AND still not have a guy splash up in you. 

GYAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL then fill the condom with water to see if it sprung any leaks/tears

Print Page | Close Window