Print Page | Close Window

Is it me or are we as females just dont like each

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367903
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 2:14pm


Topic: Is it me or are we as females just dont like each
Posted By: Prelle64
Subject: Is it me or are we as females just dont like each
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:50am
We have enough problems as bringer's of life we need to love each other. Stop the self hate, it starts with us.. Only Positive Enlightment. Thx



Replies:
Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:55am
oh honey we like you! It's just not that serious, this is BHM.


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:03am
I know you may take it lightly but know it's much deeper than that look around you this is real . Take it serious it is our  reality today..  We show hostility to each other before we look at what someone is saying. It starts with us. As women we have to step up to our position or responsibility or else we all will fail.. It's our world believe that ok. So sad 


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:52am
Didn't you just call another poster a retard and a loser for asking an innocent question? I get what youre saying but you went from neck rolling to uplifting in like two hours....lets lead by example.....did you apologize to that poster? 


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:04am
Ppl on the fence not saying what is on your mind.. That is exactly what is wrong today I'm done no real ppl here. So quick to say some dumb stuff no real intellects here just chicks about some damn hair superficial ppl with no brains??? Come on ladies wow are we really way down here.. I came to this site for some quick answer's for a problem I had but I see how low we have become.. I'm done wow I'll keep my impression to my self thx BLACK Women GL. Ha Plz don't comment unless you have good sense.   


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:04am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Didn't you just call another poster a retard and a loser for asking an innocent question? I get what youre saying but you went from neck rolling to uplifting in like two hours....lets lead by example.....did you apologize to that poster? 

Ohh Sandra, is snatching wigs up in hereLOL



Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

We have enough problems as bringer's of life we need to love each other. Stop the self hate, it starts with us.. Only Positive Enlightment. Thx


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

I know you may take it lightly but know it's much deeper than that look around you this is real . Take it serious it is our  reality today..  We show hostility to each other before we look at what someone is saying. It starts with us. As women we have to step up to our position or responsibility or else we all will fail.. It's our world believe that ok. So sad 


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:07am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Ppl on the fence not saying what is on your mind.. That is exactly what is wrong today I'm done no real ppl here. So quick to say some dumb stuff no real intellects here just chicks about some damn hair superficial ppl with no brains??? Come on ladies wow are we really way down here.. I came to this site for some quick answer's for a problem I had but I see how low we have become.. I'm done wow I'll keep my impression to my self thx BLACK Women GL. Ha Plz don't comment unless you have good sense.   


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:09am
Hmm not sure if you are talking about a particular incidence or in general. But, bhm is paradise from what it used to be. Bhm has been on it's best behavior, nobody is here anymore. Who was treating you wrong OP? Please shareSmile


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:17am
Why should I apologize when I didn't start the  argument if you looked at all the comments you would know. But If I need to be the bigger person so be it I have done no wrong. Just asked a question that's all. I see because I'm new I have the be subservient. Ummm well because my point is above your head I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm just about through to the real ppl who see me they know. Sometimes one has to stoop to the level so we all can benefit from what one is saying.  Please Stop ok let's leave this just where it is ok..  


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Why should I apologize when I didn't start the  argument if you looked at all the comments you would know. But If I need to be the bigger person so be it I have done no wrong. Just asked a question that's all. I see because I'm new I have the be subservient. Ummm well because my point is above your head I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm just about through to the real ppl who see me they know. Sometimes one has to stoop to the level so we all can benefit from what one is saying.  Please Stop ok let's leave this just where it is ok..  
HUHConfused


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:23am
See you are gonna make me hurt your little peanut brain feelings I will go there if needs be darlin you can't compete.. Stop the madness ONLY Intelligent comments please! 


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

See you are gonna make me hurt your little peanut brain feelings I will go there if needs be darlin you can't compete.. Stop the madness ONLY Intelligent comments please! 

I have said nothing wrong nor negative about you. But you insulted me.Yet your thread is about women coming together and to stop being mean to each other? Hmm, am I in the twilight zone?


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:32am
I see You are not funny just stupid don't flip it hun. Yeah you right you are in your twilight zone and you can stay there get off my thread hunny bunny boo BYE..


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

I see You are not funny just stupid don't flip it hun. Yeah you right you are in your twilight zone and you can stay there get off my thread hunny bunny boo BYE..

Wow, no you're funny. You have me rollingLOL I hope your night goes well. Not sure what the point of this thread was. But I hope the women you encounter treat you good. It doesn't feel good if other women, try to verbally berate each other. But I know we all go through things in real life and we displace our anger on here. 


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:50am
Gotcha I wasn't displaying anger to begin with YOU brought it to me I'm just  holding my ground to the venom  I feel you where bringing, on the strength of what my thread is about please let's stick to topic no one as of yet has any real content no shade if you will. Bless


Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:04am
Stern Smile What you are doing right now is pretty much the contrary of what you were saying ( that we need to love each other and so on ).
And, basically, the Weave section of this board is about WEAVE. So why should we not talk about hair and superficial things ? We here for that. (At least me Pig )


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:28am
I overstand how it may look but clearly you have not looked at what has taken place. This is clearly the first time I posted a comment earlier on a thread I started and it has come to this you are right, I must say it was not my intention to belittle anyone but I assure you on this hair blog in which I came for info on something that  pertained to hair has now escalated  ridiculously. Obviously I had nothing else to do this evening because I wouldn't have time to answer any of these ridiculous inquiries I've incurred. It just seems as though ppl want to punk out folk or something. It's all good but I Ain't no PUNK ok neva will be. Still not helpful Ms Yall Mothafukas Need Jesus if you can say all that in the same  insist. Thx for your input Good Nite      


Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:42am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Ppl on the fence not saying what is on your mind.. That is exactly what is wrong today I'm done no real ppl here. So quick to say some dumb stuff no real intellects here just chicks about some damn hair superficial ppl with no brains??? Come on ladies wow are we really way down here.. I came to this site for some quick answer's for a problem I had but I see how low we have become.. I'm done wow I'll keep my impression to my self thx BLACK Women GL. Ha Plz don't comment unless you have good sense.   


I'm sorry, but isn't this forum called Black Hair Media?  Emphasis on HAIR. 

Not only that, you are in the Hair Care, Weaves/Extensions section.

When you clicked the link to this site what exactly did you think you were going to read about?  How the Secretary of Defense just recently called for the review of our nukes? Confused  The pros & cons of MLK & Malcom X's beliefs? 

If anything, the only person I see saying dumb stuff is you.  Ouch


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:05am
It's late ok I'm dumb oopz good nite..


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Why should I apologize when I didn't start the  argument if you looked at all the comments you would know. But If I need to be the bigger person so be it I have done no wrong. Just asked a question that's all. I see because I'm new I have the be subservient. Ummm well because my point is above your head I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm just about through to the real ppl who see me they know. Sometimes one has to stoop to the level so we all can benefit from what one is saying.  Please Stop ok let's leave this just where it is ok..  


Are you freaking serious?

You have a terrible attitude, and instead of a admitting you were rude and apologize you play the victim

Succimdry asked an innocent question not geared towards you, and you commenced to personally insulting her. Than you make this kumbaya thread and do the SAME THING all over again.

Take a step back and look in the mirror before throwing stones. Your attitude is HORRIBLE!!! YOU are the issue in both of these scenarios, so spare us the " why are you guys to mean " tears.

Nothing worse than a grown woman who STILLL can't accept accountability.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:08am


I hope most of  you ladies have a blessed and positive day!


Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:37am


Posted By: B3llaCatastrofe
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

See you are gonna make me hurt your little peanut brain feelings I will go there if needs be darlin you can't compete.. Stop the madness ONLY Intelligent comments please! 
you can't just throw around insults all while talking about making peace together. I understand where you're coming from BUT I do realize as women in general, we're going to bicker, argue, & probably throw some insults here and there lol. That's just how it is, i feel you though and people can be harsh BUT it is what it is


Posted By: Bunnybanx
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:58am
What did I just waste my time reading Dead


Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Bunnybanx Bunnybanx wrote:

What did I just waste my time reading Dead
 
Totally. I think she's just being a TROLL Sleepy

And those who 5 starred this thread too Pig 


Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:21am





Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:00am
For shyts and giggles, I'll answer the OP's question.

I can't speak for other women, but I don't dislike anyone that hasn't given me reason to. I'm pretty happy with my looks, my life and the things I believe in and if I dislike someone, it's because their behavior, attitude, values, and mentality apparently conflicts with mine. It doesn't mean that I think I'm superior, (well, in some cases), but for the most part, if I dislike someone, it's because I think they're ignorant or embracing foolishness or drama.

Most folks/women, do not impact me in any way, and when I log off BHM, there is NO one here that crosses my mind.


Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:03am
Oh, and it's very few ppl in this entire world that I "dislike". It's quite a few that irritate/annoy/disgust me, but "dislike" is borderline "hate", and only Sarah Palin and a my sociopath ex bf Lee Martin, Richton Park, IL, hold those accolades.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:16am
Lord, she gave government and locations.


Posted By: Beauty620
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:38am
I feel where you coming from....in the real live world females do hate one another. It's become to the point where in my city you can't even compliment a female because they look at you sideways or say thanks so darn nasty...it's like why even. Now n days ppl don't even say thank you after you held the door open for them they just keep it moving....so I start letting doors slam in mofo's faces like OH WELL. It's sad, the respect has gone out the window, there is no more of it where I live. People are so ignorant it makes no sense at all...(not all, but majority in my city) 

Now on this social media I may post or blog about something....I may get negative feedback etc etc, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I don't let it get to me. 


Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

I feel where you coming from....in the real live world females do hate one another. It's become to the point where in my city you can't even compliment a female because they look at you sideways or say thanks so darn nasty...it's like why even. Now n days ppl don't even say thank you after you held the door open for them they just keep it moving....so I start letting doors slam in mofo's faces like OH WELL. It's sad, the respect has gone out the window, there is no more of it where I live. People are so ignorant it makes no sense at all...(not all, but majority in my city) 

Now on this social media I may post or blog about something....I may get negative feedback etc etc, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I don't let it get to me. 

Damn. You gotta tell me where you live so that I never get my ass there Dead


Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:57am
lawd Dead


Posted By: Beauty620
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:


Damn. You gotta tell me where you live so that I never get my ass there Dead

Cleveland, Ohio

The City that's becomming even popular on The First 48 LOL
It's funny and sad...at the same darn time. 

I gots to skip to anotha city....Seriously


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:12pm
Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

Bish 6 mile run from east to the west side....


Posted By: LaTreMagnifique
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

Bish 6 mile run from east to the west side....

LOL


Posted By: DaBaddest
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

Bish 6 mile run from east to the west side....

LOLLOL exactly! That's detroit girls I tell ya! smh


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:22pm
I refuse to argue with a chick that wears BSS body wave in 2014.....my God won't let me.....


Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:32pm
Lol it's just the internet.


Posted By: BaayyyyBay
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:34pm
Don't judge its just bodywave come on now.


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I refuse to argue with a chick that wears BSS body wave in 2014.....my God won't let me.....






Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I refuse to argue with a chick that wears BSS body wave in 2014.....my God won't let me.....






Chile....let me hijack this real quick.

Whats the specs of the hair in you avi.....PM me.....


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:38am
I can see this post is clearly at a dead end here.. Ummm what makes you think I wear BSS hair do I know you, because if you took the time to READ the content you would know the types of hair I've already sampled. I'm not going to stoop down to the level of infantile meaningless behavior just by replying is really to much already. I do want to thank the couple of ladies who rose to the occasion with some stimulating input. To the hateful birds ready to attack STAND DOWN lmao. P  


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:02am
How many reports does it take to make the banned?

Let's find out, shall we


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:51am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How many reports does it take to make the banned?

Let's find out, shall we

Threat for what? Did I pluck a feather? Maybe my vernacular? I've seen worse on some of these posts.. 


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:49am
Girl, goodbye. You are the common denominator in all the mess you keep complaining about.

You don't hold any importance in my life to ruffle any feathers. I like to think of it more as a fly buzzing in everyone's ears. Hopefully mod will come in will the flyswatter soon


Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:35am
.


Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:36am
People aren't going to get in your sh!t unless you
1) not take the time to do a simple search or peek through some newbie threads
2) post a question clearly meant for the newbie section
3) start acting nasty toward people.

        Js


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:43am
What happened to posts like ....

Hello ladies I am new to the forums and I need some help, I have already used the search function but I still can't find the exact information I need. I would like your advise on the best body wave you have used and the hair origin. In the past the wave pattern never lasted and I'm wondering If I am doing something wrong. I have attached a picture of the hairstyle I am trying to achieve?

TIA

It's not even about how many posts, stars, or none of that with me and I'm quite sure others feel the same way . I have and will continue to help newbies via pm and on the boards but I you come out of the gate doing the most you will get the least amount of help. Carry on.


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

What happened to posts like ....

Hello ladies I am new to the forums and I need some help, I have already used the search function but I still can't find the exact information I need. I would like your advise on the best body wave you have used and the hair origin. In the past the wave pattern never lasted and I'm wondering If I am doing something wrong. I have attached a picture of the hairstyle I am trying to achieve?

TIA

It's not even about how many posts, stars, or none of that with me and I'm quite sure others feel the same way . I have and will continue to help newbies via pm and on the boards but I you come out of the gate doing the most you will get the least amount of help. Carry on.


Girl!! I can't stand a person with an undeserved sense of entitlement!! You get more bees with honey, but I guess it's the thing now to talk out the side of your neck to a person and then want them to help you.


These bishes sicken me.


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:31am
Sorry Ms. Jackson can you please tell me why you keep making comments on my thread if what you said actually meant something?? Yep ok Be Easy I really wonder just how much info Tia really got in my travels on the search from what I found maybe 3 ppl even made a comment to attempt to help her? But if I'm wrong I stand corrected... Get back on you perch and harass someone else PLZ.. P.S. we calling ppl Bishes now hah right.. 


Posted By: mzdivaslife
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:50am
This post is out of control! You cant wear your feelings on your sleeves! When you find a person that is defensive and sensitive in the same mix............RUN! That within itself equals drama! Im a grown woman, and I take responsibility for my actions and my words......IJS! Ermm


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Sorry Ms. Jackson can you please tell me why you keep making comments on my thread if what you said actually meant something?? Yep ok Be Easy I really wonder just how much info Tia really got in my travels on the search from what I found maybe 3 ppl even made a comment to attempt to help her? But if I'm wrong I stand corrected... Get back on you perch and harass someone else PLZ.. P.S. we calling ppl Bishes now hah right.. 


You really need to speak with somebody about your life. Something is seriously wrong with you.Sleepy


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:09am
I can feel what you are saying to a degree because it has escalated Waaay out of proportion. I guess when I started out I was on the wrong thread. With that being said my bad, just a part of being new trying to acquire info. But quite honestly on the Newbie threads this  same treatment is being done on a grand scale. So? I suppose if you consider just not saying nothing and ppl  rippin you a new one is ok? I will always show others respect on here as deserved even if they lash out but correct there input.thx 


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:09am
All of this for whhhyyyy?!




Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:11am
I think everyone should stop posting in this thread & let this particular thread sink to the bottom of the pages. It's pointless to post anything in here.


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:17am
I guess you should be answering that one Ms. Succ it was your comment that started it all. Oh yeah crying plz far from it you wish.. 


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

I guess you should be answering that one Ms. Succ it was your comment that started it all. Oh yeah crying plz far from it you wish.. 

Girl boo, I give not a single, solitary F about you blowing up over a forum comment. Something might be wrong with you. Now I kept it cute,but instead of worrying about body wave, loose wave or ocean wave you need to establish why you're so up in arms about people over the internet that don't know you.


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:41am
Well quite frankly I can ask why are you running across all forums being rude, to ppl you don't know? You say I have problems? Ok just not into to Succa's trying to flip and blast. With a bunch of kiss arses trying to check me. Yeah I'm ready for this post to sink down for sure, but it is real hard for me to bite my tongue on the bull..


Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:45am
Not a RASSSSSS >>>>>>>>>EXITTTTTT


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Well quite frankly I can ask why are you running across all forums being rude, to ppl you don't know? You say I have problems? Ok just not into to Succa's trying to flip and blast. With a bunch of kiss arses trying to check me. Yeah I'm ready for this post to sink down for sure, but it is real hard for me to bite my tongue on the bull..

Bite your tongue LOLLOL ITS THE NET.


LOG.OFF.


Posted By: elijahsgurl
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:47am
Im.begining to think this site is just bogus a$$ garbage. Yall got issues. Some people actual come here for a reference and advise and all u can do is bash?!? Yall like dat are garbage with no lives and momma/daddy issues.


Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by tamela10289 tamela10289 wrote:

I think everyone should stop posting in this thread & let this particular thread sink to the bottom of the pages. It's pointless to post anything in here.


yep.. and folks just keep replying to the troll.. if this keeps up, you might as well make this thread a stickie..




Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by elijahsgurl elijahsgurl wrote:

Im.begining to think this site is just bogus a$$ garbage. Yall got issues. Some people actual come here for a reference and advise and all u can do is bash?!? Yall like dat are garbage with no lives and momma/daddy issues.


you're from Wisconsin? HEEEEYY GWWOORRRLLLL


Posted By: elijahsgurl
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by elijahsgurl elijahsgurl wrote:

Im.begining to think this site is just bogus a$$ garbage. Yall got issues. Some people actual come here for a reference and advise and all u can do is bash?!? Yall like dat are garbage with no lives and momma/daddy issues.



you're from Wisconsin? HEEEEYY GWWOORRRLLLL
tru scholar rite there huh.... ya Milwaukee


Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:10pm
Oh wow so much shade so early in the morning. That's Milwaukee for ya 


Posted By: Chiberry
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:22pm
Op, reading your other posts ( concerning body wave hair issues ), you should be giving yourself this lecture, there was so much hate and anger coming from you over there. There are rules everywhere. I don't get how you can show so much anger and then come over here to play 'why cant we hold hands and talk', still with so much anger.
Girl calm down! Honestly hope you don't go about your daily affairs with that attitude.


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:31pm


Posted By: sweetcheri
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:40am
I feel the same way. The thing that gets me is women arguing over some hair weave. Is it really that serious??


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:40am
Originally posted by elijahsgurl elijahsgurl wrote:

Im.begining to think this site is just bogus a$$ garbage. Yall got issues. Some people actual come here for a reference and advise and all u can do is bash?!? Yall like dat are garbage with no lives and momma/daddy issues.

yee

it is most all the time now



Posted By: Sushi_Addicted
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:27pm
I hate the term "females" because anything with a vagina is a female. Cows, sows, does, etc are all females. In a way, referring to yourself as a female is a bit redundant in trying to stop this self-hate. How about referring to yourself and others as WOMEN.


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:15pm
My thing is, is Google not working on your computer? Some of the questions I see are found in less than 30 seconds if people took the time to actually search. Okay you may have to click on more than one link but it is really not that hard?

Someone can suggest to the high heavens but at the end of the day 90% of the time the poster already has their mind made up about what they are going to do they just want some type of confirmation from someone else. I can't make any promises about any vendor, I can only tell you about my experience.

The OP who started this thread was all up in arms about some bodywave hair that in the end I don;t even think that is the actual texture she even wanted. If you want some waves to stay in some hair then my suggestion is to buy some hair that is wavy in its natural state. Not some straight hair that has been processed to a bodywave then expect it to stay in the hair until the end of time.

If you tell someone to search then someway you are evil.Ouch


Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:25pm
wOw this is FUNNYLOL


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

My thing is, is Google not working on your computer? Some of the questions I see are found in less than 30 seconds if people took the time to actually search. Okay you may have to click on more than one link but it is really not that hard?

Someone can suggest to the high heavens but at the end of the day 90% of the time the poster already has their mind made up about what they are going to do they just want some type of confirmation from someone else. I can't make any promises about any vendor, I can only tell you about my experience.

The OP who started this thread was all up in arms about some bodywave hair that in the end I don;t even think that is the actual texture she even wanted. If you want some waves to stay in some hair then my suggestion is to buy some hair that is wavy in its natural state. Not some straight hair that has been processed to a bodywave then expect it to stay in the hair until the end of time.

If you tell someone to search then someway you are evil.Ouch


I don't understand it. Like, did these chicks go to school? Was their teacher/professor holding their hand through research papers and study time? Anybody with at least a 6 grade education should have basic research skills.

"Give a (wo)man a fish and you feed (her) him for a day. Teach a (wo)man to fish and you feed (her) him for a lifetime."


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:00am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Didn't you just call another poster a retard and a loser for asking an innocent question? I get what youre saying but you went from neck rolling to uplifting in like two hours....lets lead by example.....did you apologize to that poster? 
Damn LOL


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:15am
I apologize for coming in the wrong forum to ask a question about some hair type. You see I thought this site was about hair, a forum where people come together and discuss hair, and other things pertaining to hair, beauty etc. I was greeted with someone asking if this forum was for newbies? In which made me feel some type of way i.e. Now I don't know about you, but that remark put me on  the defense immediately. Now I was informed by someone else in a diplomatic attempt in which I understood about my question, and she gave me some insight in regards to my inquiry. I must say maybe I did over react in regards to the question, but I guess I was shocked. Then the snow ball effect ensued. I really didn't mean for this thread to turn out like this. It was my way of calming down that blow up, boy I was mistaken. Since then I had time to reflect I do have a temper that can ignite instantaneously, for that I do apologize. So with that being said maybe at some point this thread can stay on topic hopefully. Thx P


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

You see I thought this site was about hair, a forum where people come together and discuss hair, and other things pertaining to hair, beauty etc.




Stern Smile


You're right. Everybody just do whatever TF you want to do, as long as it pertains to hair. Lets make threads asking the same question over and over even though there as a whole long thread for newbie questions and there is a SEARCH feature. And instead of informing and familiarizing ourselves, lets blame everyone else Clap


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:22pm
Just Stop!!!!! Out of all I said you still picking.. Egging on some type of argument? For What? My question was answered a long time ago, referring me to search engines etc is quite obvious, because it was google that brought me to this site in the first place?? Do you really think for a second I don't have any intellect to know that?? If you didn't want to answer a redundant question, why respond to it?? You could have choose to ignore it, but no.. I'm beginning to think your innocent reply to my redundant question had the malice in which I picked up to begin with. So ummm why are you still trippin on me.. Go on with your day, leave me up out ya mouth.. Bye the way Have A Nice Day Ok.. smh 


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:23pm
Clearly the fact that you're easily stimulated is the reason they keep fcuking with you.....shoulda just taken my advice.....but nooooooo.....a simple apology probably would have got you an answer by now.....


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:07pm
You were so upset you mad a screen name to comment yet that red box at the top was just sitting there? Okay.


Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Just Stop!!!!! Out of all I said you still picking.. Egging on some type of argument? For What? My question was answered a long time ago, referring me to search engines etc is quite obvious, because it was google that brought me to this site in the first place?? Do you really think for a second I don't have any intellect to know that?? If you didn't want to answer a redundant question, why respond to it?? You could have choose to ignore it, but no.. I'm beginning to think your innocent reply to my redundant question had the malice in which I picked up to begin with. So ummm why are you still trippin on me.. Go on with your day, leave me up out ya mouth.. Bye the way Have A Nice Day Ok.. smh 

Girl, aint nobody trippin but you LOL What ya heart beating fo? I'm just being honest. Quit playing, victim.

 


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by BishBye* BishBye* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Clearly the fact that you're easily stimulated is the reason they keep fcuking with you.....shoulda just taken my advice.....but nooooooo.....a simple apology probably would have got you an answer by now.....
how old are you bishes again? Aren't you too old to be doing stuff like that? You keep egging on the drama just because she gets mad easily? Lol! Black females are irritating you broads love DRAMA and fake ass hair!


I mean, you can easily exit stage left. No "irritating black female"'is up in here paying your bills and forcing you to read this thread.

I suggest you follow your screen name and "BISH bye" dat ass somewhere else.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:37pm
this thread is crazy lol..
Stern Smile
Reaction GIF: nope, Jensen Ackles, Dean Winchester, Supernatural


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:44pm
Stern Smile


Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:52pm
India this is the same young lady you tried to help , smh!


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by BishBye* BishBye* wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by BishBye* BishBye* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Clearly the fact that you're easily stimulated is the reason they keep fcuking with you.....shoulda just taken my advice.....but nooooooo.....a simple apology probably would have got you an answer by now.....
how old are you bishes again? Aren't you too old to be doing stuff like that? You keep egging on the drama just because she gets mad easily? Lol! Black females are irritating you broads love DRAMA and fake ass hair!


I mean, you can easily exit stage left. No "irritating black female"'is up in here paying your bills and forcing you to read this thread.

I suggest you follow your screen name and "BISH bye" dat ass somewhere else.
this is why black women who act like animals get a bad wrap.... Damn animals! You guys are like wild animals one may find in a jungle. You bishes love three things, drama weave & Beyoncé get a life and stop being ass holes to people on here 24/7 are you that miserable heaux?


We are miserable hoes but what does that make you? You're up in here just as invested as the next BISH....Hypocrite much?

And if you LET a BISH e-bully you, you need to call on Jesus and reevaluate your life. This ain't real like, hunny. There's an [X] and a logout button especially for that purpose

And cute how you created a new screen name b/c you're too intimidated by some e-personalities to use your real one...that use of BHM lingo gives you away Every.Single.Time.



Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:24pm
Confused


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by BishBye* BishBye* wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by BishBye* BishBye* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Clearly the fact that you're easily stimulated is the reason they keep fcuking with you.....shoulda just taken my advice.....but nooooooo.....a simple apology probably would have got you an answer by now.....
how old are you bishes again? Aren't you too old to be doing stuff like that? You keep egging on the drama just because she gets mad easily? Lol! Black females are irritating you broads love DRAMA and fake ass hair!


I mean, you can easily exit stage left. No "irritating black female"'is up in here paying your bills and forcing you to read this thread.

I suggest you follow your screen name and "BISH bye" dat ass somewhere else.
bish shut up, ghetto trash.


An educated and successful piece of "ghetto trash" that is sh*tting on your sensitive, illiterate ass on a hair forum.

Me>You



Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:31pm
This thread clearly needs admin,mediator.. Because I apologized other's getting involved with new accounts? I understand clearly what's going on only they can get bottom of this really? If it should come to that.? Have at it.


Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:46pm
This BOARD need to revert back to its old way and prevent the newbies from posting in this section.

Since the gate was left open, we've been flooded with post from lazy ass, SENSITIVE ASS women who want everyone else to do their work for them, and get mad and cry a river when someone points their ass in the direction of some self help.

This board is full of info from women who have done it ALL. LOOK FOR IT!!! Hell reading the stickys on the newbie section will answer 99% off the same questions being asked everyday. no one here is the next bishes mama. We aren't going to hold your hand and show you the way.

This isn't directed at you personally prelle. More so the most recent broads up in here catching feelings and pissing everyone (ESPECIALLY ME) off.

No one in here is being mean "just because" we just can't stand to see a lazy BISH create a topic asking a question that has been asked and answered 3 times on the first page alone && then get mad cause we say "Google it"

::does whoosas and takes back feeling that were just caught::



Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:07pm
it wont change and you cant make it change

i cant even look at a cute puppy picture or a sunset on fb without seeing ppl fighting about something in the comments........ comment fighting is everywheres

walk away and dont try to get ppl to get along or understand u............. you cant make it happen no matter how much sense u make


Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:21pm
I can understand the frustration on the part of ppl that have been here.. I'm not looking for a pity party either, but the gate was left open for the question, so no one can totally blame the new person that's unaware. On that note I'm leaving it there. I hope other Newbie's take note if they should catch this thread, and move forward..I hope this drama stops here. I doubt it lol. Hopeful anyway all I can say I'm not gonna feed into it anymore.


Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:36pm
Who takes the time to create a new user I'd, dig up a thread no one was worried about anymore.... Someone who like drama themselves. Smh the pot calling the kettle black.


Posted By: Origami0508
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by BishBye* BishBye* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Clearly the fact that you're easily stimulated is the reason they keep fcuking with you.....shoulda just taken my advice.....but nooooooo.....a simple apology probably would have got you an answer by now.....
how old are you bishes again? Aren't you too old to be doing stuff like that? You keep egging on the drama just because she gets mad easily? Lol! Black females are irritating you broads love DRAMA and fake ass hair!

Is there the need for the stereotype? Especially considering this is a forum is about black hair and particularly used by black people? 


Posted By: blackbar-b
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:18pm
Dang....I thought bhm changed,but I guess not


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:40pm
I don't even like Beyonce


Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:21pm
Lol- these white supremacist black women are bizarre lol...surprised she didn't add fried-chicken eating into the Beyoncé/Fake hair/ghetto mix...


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I don't even like Beyonce


This right her tho.....had me rolling....LOL



Print Page | Close Window