Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367895
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 8:43am

Topic: Best Body Wave Texture
Posted By: Prelle64
Subject: Best Body Wave Texture
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:16pm
I'm going to cut to the chase I would like to know best texture to use for body wave? Meaning Brazilian, Malaysian, Eurasian etc... Durability also bounce back if flat ironed. Thx in advance Confused    

Replies:
Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:40pm
So when are they just going to merge the newbie and regular sections?

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:44pm
Just because you got four stars you don't have to be rude honey.. I know you want to flex you authority some where get a life loser I need someone who has answers ok.. P.S. let's not go back and forth with bull if it was set up the way you wanted your inquiry would be mute.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Just because you got four stars you don't have to be rude honey.. I know you want to flex your* authority somewhere. Get a life loser; I need someone who has answers, ok..

LOLLOLLOL

That was rude?

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:59pm
Obviously you rode on the little yellow bus if you didn't think your comment wasn't rude. Let's stop the small talk. I see your no help.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:10pm
Well damn

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:17pm
I think you should check the feedback in the Ultimate topics and Best styles . Tons of good info if no one answers your question . I only wear virgin indian straight . I have a long history with bhm , but know i must search and research to find the best info  . Prelle, if you check similar topics the response is no different , espcially when you have a small amount post and ask for info that takes years to find . I hope you understand i am not trying to be mean . The weaves industry change so much , ladies are trying to keep PV close .

Maybe you could try EP wavy or check out the M2M to try a few brands . I understand you may feel SUCCIMIDRY came across  harsh, but if you only knew how much info and help the lady has given over the years , you may want to apologize or not  . I made my long response due to so many recent similar topics that never end well . GL  

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:26pm
"Origin" doesn't matter moreso than how the hair is processed for the pattern which is dependent by the vendor/factory.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:33pm

With that stank attitude may your bodywave wash away but the smell of rancid meat remain to stay. 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:45pm
Thanks so much for you input I guess what it boils down to is how one comes across. I've never been a fan of someone taking condescending jabs at someone new or in this area of wanting to obtain info and may not know exact protocol. I appreciate you india100. 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:57pm
OMG!!!    Don't come for me unless I send for you.. I see what you mean india I'm done

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

With that stank attitude may your bodywave wash away but the smell of rancid meat remain to stay. 

LOLLOL You have all the jokes!

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think you should check the feedback in the Ultimate topics and Best styles . Tons of good info if no one answers your question . I only wear virgin indian straight . I have a long history with bhm , but know i must search and research to find the best info  . Prelle, if you check similar topics the response is no different , espcially when you have a small amount post and ask for info that takes years to find . I hope you understand i am not trying to be mean . The weaves industry change so much , ladies are trying to keep PV close .

Maybe you could try EP wavy or check out the M2M to try a few brands . I understand you may feel SUCCIMIDRY came across  harsh, but if you only knew how much info and help the lady has given over the years , you may want to apologize or not  . I made my long response due to so many recent similar topics that never end well . GL  

Always the voice of reason Hug

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:11pm
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:13pm
Calling someone retarded about some hair though, but someone coming for YOU???  If you say so...

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:26pm
I see you rode on that little bus with your friend honey with your rancid remark.. Trying to act as if I said something wrong.. This site is for ppl sharing info about hair ok not cyber bullying you can take your funny looking hat and shove it where the sun don't shine. Jumping from post to post with your rude and lude comments I expected better from senior ELITE members  cease and desist with this bull crap.

Posted By: RedWine
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:00pm
I was going to offer some help, but nevermind. Find your own body wave. You have a terrible attitude.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:06pm
If you don't think you played  any part in this thread going left then fine. This site is about sharing information but if YOU had looked even a little you could have found numerous threads on bodywave extensions and people sharing their experience about that texture along with what vendor they used.

Maybe if you had took a different route and posted a picture of what style you were trying to achieve people could have told you from their experience if that is the texture you ultimately even need but someone made one comment and YOU got all up in your feelings and started name calling and commenting on her star rating. Did you really expect a positive reaction from her after that????

From your post I got the impression and maybe I am wrong but even if you had Googled information on Chinese hair then you would have known that it is notorious for not holding a curl. The same with the other textures so why is it that you feel you don't have to do any homework about the weave that you want to put in your head? I promise you we all have done it, but you want the rewards but no work then call people retarded when you don't get your way.

If you have the time Google Avanti Silicon Mix, you will most likely need it for you bodywave hair. 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:11pm
It's ok I'm being played as the villain because I chose to speak up for myself, I made a humble post thinking I would get some results. The post still stands for those who choose to stick to topic and not be in some kind of clique.. I'm not trying to be amusing here just a mature woman that is not going to stand for snide remarks for the peanut gallery. Let's stick to topic and save these cheap jabs sweetheart. Have a Nice Day!

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by RedWine RedWine wrote:

I was going to offer some help, but nevermind. Find your own body wave. You have a terrible attitude.

+3

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

yes, to the bolded, from a long time lurker/learner..Smile

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:23pm

It's ok I'm being played as the villain because I chose to speak up for myself, I made a humble post thinking I would get some results. The post still stands for those who choose to stick to topic and not be in some kind of clique.. I'm not trying to be amusing here just a mature woman that is not going to stand for snide remarks for the peanut gallery. Let's stick to topic and save these cheap jabs sweetheart. Have a Nice Day!

I never stated you were the villain but you were not 100% in the right but at this point good luck. Maybe you should find a picture of your weave inspiration and post it so someone can help you while you complain about jabs but continue to make them yourself.Confused

NOW I'm retarded Ermm

nvm....

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:28pm
 My post did not start out with any animosity at all I just asked a question like most post start out, I see a lot of ppl that have been here are tried of what they may view as dumb questions but must realize everyone has a starting point. It's all about respect and delivery.. That's all you give it you'll get. I'll check out what you suggested thx.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:01pm
Let me be more specific which texture holds it's body wave curl the best. Brazilian, Malaysian etc.. thx 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:07pm
Got chaWink whew

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:17pm
If you are going by those sites showing bodywave hair with pictures of Kim Kardashian next to the hair then you do not need to buy that texture to achieve that look. 

Who is your hair style inspiration????  Just find a pic and post the link 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:19pm

Let me be more specific which texture holds it's body wave curl the best. Brazilian, Malaysian etc.. thx 

After a few shampoos those waves NEVER last no matter the hair origin.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:31pm
Well it's really not in a pic I can provide because you are right in that respect there are tons of pics out there it is really all in the type of hair I guess is where I'm going because these vendors all post random pic of hair. I've tried a couple like the ones I mentioned but after awhile they just don't cut it.
Just tried of spending money on hair that just falls short wayyyyy to often. Wanted to tap in on experience of trail and error and what stands true for some of my sistah's out here. That's all 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:40pm
Wow ok disappointed because I love my bodywave but some just don't bounce back.. Thx Princess just looking for something I may not find out here. 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:56pm

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:07pm
Now that's what I'm talking about answers, with all do respect I know you not the devil girl but for a minute there I was wondering.. lmao me either but I can loose my religion from time to time if I have to go there I'll check out wag's but they are a bit pricey like jace and all the rest. 

Posted By: Tenneh
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Well damn

lolLOLCry

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:35pm
Well AwesomeAries  I'm a Aries too for what it's worth.. FIREAngry

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:56pm

Now that's what I'm talking about answers, with all do respect I know you not the devil girl but for a minute there I was wondering.. lmao me either but I can loose my religion from time to time if I have to go there I'll check out wag's but they are a bit pricey like jace and all the rest. 

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:10pm
Back to the drawing board you pay the cost to be the BOSS stands true on that so with that said I got you Princess. Input taken. Hairaholic til tha day I you know the rest. P

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:21pm
Hold on Princess why are you wish these tings on peeps I didn't see that now karma is a dish served  best cold my friend..Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it..  I leave you with dat gal friend.

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:53pm
le what?

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:02am
The best bodywave texture .thx

Posted By: BaayyyyBay
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:04pm
If only the black woman could be as scared to loose her salvation as she is to loose her weave the world could be a much better place.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:07pm
^^^ If you are going to dish advice please be all the way in order, it is LOSE not loose but Carry on.

Posted By: BaayyyyBay
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:23pm
That's love right there thanks

Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:04am
OP may have ruined her chances of getting her questions answered ever on BHM now. Unfortunately for you BHM never forgets. If you wouldn't have flashed you would have had more responses by now. 

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:06am
Then continued to do the fool in a whole other threadConfused.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:45am
Wow just stopped bye to see buffoonery at it's peak thanks for all the love.. Ha this post truly curled my body wave enough to last to the new millennium with all it's ratchetness. Post vultures at it's peak. Well I'm sure with this inquiry I will get another thousand hits. The other post was started only because I was hoping there were some other ppl who could understand how I felt.. Hmmm ok I'm no ones fool to say the least? But all I got mostly where vicious comments that had nothing to do with the content in which I presented. I love the way some delete inquiries they made to make it seem as though I'm pointless in my rebuttals I'ts all good. FYI there are plenty of other forums with intelligent people willing to exchange info out here with out all the petty,caddy bull crap. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater, because there are some really helpful ppl here as well. Let me end this with saying ladies you know who you are please get some class about yourselves. P

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:00am

I see you rode on that little bus with your friend honey with your rancid remark.. Trying to act as if I said something wrong.. This site is for ppl sharing info about hair ok not cyber bullying you can take your funny looking hat and shove it where the sun don't shine. Jumping from post to post with your rude and lude comments I expected better from senior ELITE members  cease and desist with this bull crap.

I happen to like that hat. Unhappy

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:02am
Geek

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:19am
Originally posted by BaayyyyBay BaayyyyBay wrote:

That's love right there thanks

You think she gave you some love ooopz let's be clear shade is what you were served..lol wow some ppl will except any type of treatment to fit in.

Posted By: miszscott
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:20am
Im going to agree with Princess as far as the bodywave texture most likely not bouncing back. I am no expert in the weave game just yet, but I damn sure did my research and from what I have gained is that no matter what origin, although hair should only be coming from one or three origins, the hair will never bounce back to that big body wave texture, more of a loose wave since that is how most hair started on the donor's head in the first place. All is fine with me, hell if the waves did last longer than a wash or two, I'd become suspicion. (IT may be really processed) Anyways most of my research did revolve around this forum but ONLY stuff a year or two on back, meaning most of what I find in threads now are newbie/ higher end arguments which is pathetic when I am going threw five pages only to know I wasted my time in the same question. It's either you ask a question, get the same response (look it up so and so) or no response at all ( my results) or you see threads built on bullsh!t like this. I respect the responses for google search but when it comes to questions asked that need recent experience, I would only think it's right to state your most current experience to the question that relates to you instead of saying go google, which gives you bhm results from 2009 on back Confused

Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:51am
Ok THX Miszscott I'll follow your lead on that. I figured the wave pattern it's self is probably a process. Only because I'm sure no ones real hair has that type of wave texture from root to tip. Once again thank you.

Print Page | Close Window