Print Page | Close Window

The FBI Just Busted the King of Revenge PICS

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367885
Printed Date: Jul 21 2018 at 6:18pm

Topic: The FBI Just Busted the King of Revenge PICS
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: The FBI Just Busted the King of Revenge PICS
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:34pm

After building an entire career atop posting stolen naked images of women across the country, internet villain Hunter Moore and alleged hacker partner Charlie Evans are in FBI custody.

The pair, who'd created multiple online PICS properties over the years, was arrested this morning after an investigation into allegations that they'd illegally pried into private web accounts for fun and profit:

Hunter Moore, 27, of Woodland, who operated isanyoneup.com, and Charles Evens, 25, of Studio City, were arrested without incident by special agents with the FBI.

Both men are expected to make initial court appearances this afternoon – Moore in federal court in Sacramento, and Evens in United States District Court in Los Angeles.

Moore and Evens are charged in a 15-count indictment unsealed after they were arrested this morning. The indictment charges both men with conspiracy, seven counts of unauthorized access to a protected computer to obtain information and seven counts of aggravated identity theft.
Emphasis added. Although plenty of fawning fans send Moore naked selfies, the FBI says his empire was founded through outright hacking:

The pictures were submitted without the victim's permission for purposes of revenge. However, to obtain more photos to populate the site, Moore allegedly instructed Evens to gain unauthorized access to – in other words, to hack into – victims' e-mail accounts. Moore sent payments to Evens in exchange for nude photos obtained unlawfully from the victims' accounts. Moore then posted the illegally obtained photos on his website, without the victims' consent. The indictment alleges that Evens hacked into email accounts belonging to hundreds of victims.
Emphasis added. When Moore's victims complained, those messages (and personal information) was made public, creating a perpetual sadism machine that drew huge audiences online—impunity was just as much Moore's calling card as naked people.

(which can be read in full below) with his self-confessed lifestyle of aggressively, gleefully violating personal privacy rights and doing a bunch of blow, this will be no easy case for the defense.

Replies:
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:35pm
Stern Smile

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:35pm
That picture thoughConfused

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:53pm
Good thing he likes asses....

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:54pm
Getting revenge against women you've never met? Glad they caught him and I wonder what made him hate women so much?Geek

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:59pm
I'm sensing some mother issues...

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Getting revenge against women you've never met? Glad they caught him and I wonder what made him hate women so much?Geek

His latent/repressed homosexuality probably. Geek

Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:08pm

LOL

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:13pm
hes the kinda of guy that could get murdered and after a few weeks the case would just be filed as an unsolved mystery.  nobody should piss off that many people.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:16pm

The picture is just .Stern SmileSick

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:20pm
For fun and profit???
So, they were blackmailing women, damn.
Charles Evens of Studio City, Ca-could be a brotha, I hope not because they getting served some time for that. SMH

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:23pm
Quote Although plenty of fawning fans send Moore naked selfies...

#basicbitches

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I'm sensing some mother issues...

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Getting revenge against women you've never met? Glad they caught him and I wonder what made him hate women so much?Geek
His latent/repressed homosexuality probably. Geek
all 3 of the above. what a trash ass bastard. 

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:39pm
Is he snorting coke off her buttConfused

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:16pm
according to the sex section several ladies here have had Brothas lick they asshole and nobody even flinched, so sniffing coke off an ass cheek cant be as nasty as that.

as for hunter moore, i wonder what they got on him, i thought all the pics he posted on his site was stolen/hacked, by the senders, not him.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:18pm
probably tax evasion

Posted By: Soratachi
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:20pm

Oh, the shade. LOL

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

according to the sex section several ladies here have had Brothas lick they asshole and nobody even flinched, so sniffing coke off an ass cheek cant be as nasty as that.

as for hunter moore, i wonder what they got on him, i thought all the pics he posted on his site was stolen/hacked, by the senders, not him.

They said he was paying people to hack emails. I think "conspiracy to hack" was the official charge.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Game. Set. Match.

Print Page | Close Window