Print Page | Close Window

Adults only resorts

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367826
Printed Date: Jul 23 2018 at 1:06am

Topic: Adults only resorts
Posted By: Ds2nice
Subject: Adults only resorts
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:57pm
Have anyone been to an Adults-Only party resort in any of the Caribbean countries?  Or do you know a family or a friend that had tried one?  I'm trying to find a resort for a weekend getaway and I see all types of mixed reviews online. 

Any suggestions?

Replies:
Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:01pm
Hedonism I & II

Grand Lido Braco

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:01pm
You tryna frollick on the beach buck nekkie?

You Nassy.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:04pm

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You tryna frollick on the beach buck nekkie?

You Nassy.

LOL

I'm looking because we want to party hard for one weekend.   Tired of those Sandals boring a$$ resorts.  Need something with more fun.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOL 

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:32pm
All of the Couples resorts are adults only. So are Secrets and Karisma. 

Grand Lido Negril has a nude beach *shudders* ETA: The food is good though

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:42pm
Thanks SD and Yardy.  I don't want a nudist beach.  I want to be comfortable in my bathing suit and I don't want some type of swingers-vibe type of resort either.  Looking for something like a Sandals but have night partying. 

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

All of the Couples resorts are adults only. So are Secrets and Karisma. 

Grand Lido Negril has a nude beach *shudders* ETA: The food is good though

been twice....saw a wrinkly old white guy in an itsy bitsy thongLOL

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Thanks SD and Yardy.  I don't want a nudist beach.  I want to be comfortable in my bathing suit and I don't want some type of swingers-vibe type of resort either.  Looking for something like a Sandals but have night partying. 

sandals has nightclubs on property...plus you can always go to a street dance in the town
. Just dont dress... touristy.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:30pm
Which Sandals did you go to?  The one in Negril?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:31pm
Those nude beaches are never filled with people bout that gym life, they be all Spongebob shaped and for some reason you know Carbs , cookies, pie,  and nachos are in heavy rotation with a side of droopy boobs for good measure.

But report back .....

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 6:05pm

^^  LOLLOL true.  If there is a nude beach, we will not participate.   However, I will report back any crazy -a$$ stories.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:11pm
Adults only is the only way to go OR a property big enough that you never see the little wet monsters splish splashing around causing a ruckus and just being themselves and creeping me out at the buffet

Jamaica - Sandals Couples, Iberostar Grand, Grand Lido some Breezes properties are adults only. Jewels Dunns River (formerly a Sandals property) Hedo 2, Club Caribbean (budget dont recommend for you), Grand Palladium has an adults only section with its own ppol and pool bar but everything else is shared but its so HUGE you'd never notice the kids.

Have you decided on a destination yet? What exactly do you want from your vacation? All Inclusive, Meal plan? breakfast only boutique, small property or large? Villa/condo? Tours? Stay in? Are you going to be in the room and only surface for meals? Is room service a big deal or not? Butler/concierge? 

Sandals Whitehouse is my heartbeattttttttttt! The best rare steak I've ever had in Ja was Sandals Ochi (idk which one- the one with the other half of the property across the road)

Dont fear the nude beach- no one's watching and honestly its 50+ YT men and women reading books sleeping swimming.

Puts on Hedo Toga/cape: Hedo 2 was sold recently and renovated BIG TIME. Hedo maxim = go to walmart picture everyone there naked that's Hedo. if Hedo is your thing (theres no longer a Hedo III please be sure to check what groups are going to be in residence during your travel dates)

Nightlife i cant help you on that LOLOL is there rum? is there music Im okay lol

Assuming your looking at trip advisor you have tolook carefully cause some reviewers are crazy, head to the forums and ask this question in OP

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:13pm
When I went to Jamaica, we punked out on going to hedonism. In my mind... adult only is like Sodom and Gomorrah. I know its not true. Right?????

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:13pm
id like to go to a nude beach

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:28pm
It really isn't Ming. It has a rep for being a swinger's resort and sex sex sex sex but it truly isnt. Not that it hasnt seen its fair share of _______________. But it all depends on which group if any is doing a takeover or visiting for the week. As i said it has been renovated it was ailing decor service food for quite sometime so pencil in a few days at Hedo on your next visit. 

Eanaj you should swimming in the buff is amazinggggggggggggggggggg. No one knows you take it all off!! I wont lie, although i got naked the second i got on the beach (not HEDO) I hid from the black ppl (Jamaican staff)Confused

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

It really isn't Ming. It has a rep for being a swinger's resort and sex sex sex sex but it truly isnt. Not that it hasnt seen its fair share of _______________. But it all depends on which group if any is doing a takeover or visiting for the week. As i said it has been renovated it was ailing decor service food for quite sometime so pencil in a few days at Hedo on your next visit. 

Eanaj you should swimming in the buff is amazinggggggggggggggggggg. No one knows you take it all off!! I wont lie, although i got naked the second i got on the beach (not HEDO) I hid from the black ppl (Jamaican staff)Confused

ima do it after i turn 40 and dont gaf LOL

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:00pm
enaej its Jamaica no one knows you put on your sunglasses body jewellery and a big floppy hat and strut down the beach. Jamaicans dgaf honestly, 'larger size acceptance' is part of the culture here. you can wear whatever whenever however little or even less I see it all the damn time. SMDH. Yardies! 

Posted By: RachelRegina
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:01pm
im gonna watch this thread.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

enaej its Jamaica no one knows you put on your sunglasses body jewellery and a big floppy hat and strut down the beach. Jamaicans dgaf honestly, 'larger size acceptance' is part of the culture here. you can wear whatever whenever however little or even less I see it all the damn time. SMDH. Yardies! 

hmm, true, but we live in the day and age of instagram and youtube and fb. im not tryna get caught out here lookin cray at 20 Ouch
i expect that by 40 ill give less fcks LOL

Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:19pm
^lol

Diane... it was the 50th. I know everybody woulda been ackin up! They were acting a fool in Sunset... family resort smh

What do you mean take over? I'll go if I visit again.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I'm bias but I will recommend the sandals in Grenada that just opened.
It's got pretty good reviews on Tripadvisor and one reviewer mentioned that it wasn't for anyone under 30

Check out the website

http://www.sandals.co.uk/main/grenada/ls-home/" rel="nofollow - http://www.sandals.co.uk/main/grenada/ls-home/

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 5:18am
dp

Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

^lol

Diane... it was the 50th. I know everybody woulda been ackin up! They were acting a fool in Sunset... family resort smh

What do you mean take over? I'll go if I visit again.

A group of say 30-120 ppl with certain interests, fetishes book at the same time and get down. So lets say the Kinks are in town, DO NOT BOOK unless you want to see a man in a rubber suit being lead on a leash by the nude poolCryCryCry or a lady with a strap on d!ick slapping a gentleman. But if maybe BHM Sex Section Addicts are in town you'd probably feel more comfortable. Before you go ALWAYS check. The extent of the takover really depends on the size of the group . SOme groups bring along a SybianShocked

" rel="nofollow - http://www.hedonism.com/groups/ - http://www.hedonism.com/groups/
" rel="nofollow - http://www.hedonism.com/events/ -
" rel="nofollow - http://www.hedonism.com/events/3rd-annual-bunnylicious-bikini-extravaganza/ - blackchicks^^^

January is Lifestyle month so if you arent into that wait it out LOL

Sunset in MoBay or Ochi? I avoid like the plague toooooo many kiddies, Y'all so terrible

Im vexed I never got a chance to see HEDO III and so a midnight naked slide down the waterslideAngry

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:26am
ive sooo been wanting to go to a nude beach 

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:30am
Hedonism 1 and 2( not for everyone...especially if you are not into nudity)
Couples
Sandals
Been to the above

And there is also one in runaway bay(Jamaica) that is couples only...I will be back with  the name.

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:20am
Go to Negril, stay at a hotel on the beach that is not all-inclusive and doesn't have a pool... Moms and Dads do not want to go searching for food every time their kids get hungry. As far as nightlife, there's one big club that does ladies night on Thursdays with all-inclusive drinks... There's a strip club not far from there(idk where I was drunk when I went)... and there are bars with live music and drink specials all along the beach.

Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:46am
Thanks Diane!!  That's some really good info, chica!!  I was open to any Caribbean country that is warm the first weekend in February.  I want all inclusive.  I just learned my hubby's bestie might be going.  Since he might be tagging along, I don't want to go to a couples resort.  So I was looking at Hedo II but its already sold out for that weekend.  Ouch

I might go to Temptation in Mexico.  I heard it's ok.  I'm looking to book today.

Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:52am
So there aren't many people gawking at the nudists on the beach??   If the bestie is going, i'm definitely not taking it all off.   

Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:53am
LOL... leash and a rubber suit. Nope. I'm gonna book somewhere close then go for a day

MoBay... all those damn families. It was close to the venue they held sumfest. Met Beenie in our lobby lol but all those damn kids.

Posted By: KeraNykole
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:40am
If you're okay with trying Mexico, Excellence Playa Mujeres is a BEAUTIFUL 5 star Adult Only resort. I got married there a few years back. Service is great and the grounds are BEAUTIFUL!!! Plently of pool areas...but the beach tends to be on the sea-weedy side.

There's also an Excellence in Punta Cana...but IMO Playa Mujeres is their only 5 star resort

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:57am
Lord willingly, I'll be at Sonesta Great Bay - St. Maarten in June.  It was recently remodeled and turned it into an Adults Only resort.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:13pm
Jamaica five star adult only resorts is all we do....have your own butler who run your bath water with rose pedals....

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:29pm
I need to go to Negril Cry

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:46pm
I went to the Grand Palladium in Jamaica last month, and even though there were kids there, I barely noticed them. 
This is coming from someone who hates being around kids.

Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

I need to go to Negril Cry

GYAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCryCryCryCryCry 

Skittles thats the resort i was talking abt - a property so big you never see the awful kids. 

Ming dont be scurred check the calendar kink arent in for at least up to May 2014

MsBMW, Which five star properties have you been to? Or you talking Sandals?

Print Page | Close Window