Print Page | Close Window

Describe Your Ex With A Film Title

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367783
Printed Date: Aug 14 2018 at 6:19am

Topic: Describe Your Ex With A Film Title
Posted By: Princess Grace
Subject: Describe Your Ex With A Film Title
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:55am
I'll Go First....

Sleeping With The Enemy
Psycho
An Affair To Remember

Replies:
Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:57am
Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:58am
American Psycho
Girl, Boy, Interrupted
Virgin Suicides

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:12am
Players Club

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:14am
Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:16am
 Pineapple Express Unhappy

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:19am
failure to launch.
from hell
Stern Smile

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:20am
Nvm, not a movie title..
I can't think of a real title

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

this

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:33am
The Thing

Inglorious Bastard

It

He used to be..A Bronx Tale or Love Jones

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:38am
sh*t i wish this was a song thread cuz im surely no movie buff.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:39am
The Wood

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:44am
liar liar

Thor

Deception

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Clueless

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:51am
Baby Boy

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:52am
^^^

off the top of my head:

gone with the wind

to sir, with love

a patch of blue

they make sense in my head.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Baby Boy

oh lord LOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:06am
ATL

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Clueless

LOL

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:12am

make a spinoff! Clap

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:13am
beauty and the beast

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:14am
To answer the thread's title, "Fast and Furious"

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:18am
great expectations

8 mile

jungle fever

school  daze

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:19am
boyz in the hood

juice

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:28am
clueless

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:57am
Loser

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:36pm
oops . I missed the part about ex . I only have one . RIP .

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:38pm
LOL

The Harder they Come

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:41pm
Menace to Society

Dont be a menace to south central while drinking ur juice in the hood

Ba99age Claim

Knocked Up

Friends with Benefits

les Miserable

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:42pm
State Property

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:43pm
Bunny over here naming all the hood classics.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Bunny over here naming all the hood classics.
it was fun, I'm so bored.  I going to sleep forrealCry

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:03pm
Low Dow Dirty Shame

A Raisin in the Sun

In the Heat of the Night

Pitch Black

Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss

Crooklyn

sh*ttt, i could go on and on

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:06pm

LOL

The Harder they Come
Glad i sign on . You need to stop messaging members with that mess you think you have on me . You need to do a better job when you image search people pictures . That was discuss and proven false , when another childess member like you thought she had a ace up her sleeve on me . Remember internet stalking is a crime . I want go back in forth with a person like you , so you can stop your sly remarks after i post . Yes you will deny and cry wolf . Last warning . I think you will hang yourself  . I have not push report on you for calling me a bish in random thoughts .

You are a coward and need to grow up . I would prefer you never say anything to me , but since you want to recruit members to your side , I have had enough of you little girl . Save your key stokes . I want respond . Sorry op . This snake wants her old account back to show pictures of me and my family . You can post that fake mess that was explain back in 2008 , but i swear admin box and the FBI will be in contact with you . Don't mess with me and mine . You don't know me . I try to treat people right , unless they come for me like you over the years . I have nothing to hide .

You are the fake snake talking low about bhm at every chance . You post one picture of me or my family and you will see how real life works . I am not going to answer any questions for laughs and messy . Bunny is fully aware of what i am talking about . Leave me and my family alone . The people that like and respect me on this site will never stop by your evil hands . I am older lady that's not into games .  I will never harrass anyone on this site . I respect the members of bhm  .LAST WARNING .Ermm

Posted By: Iowabred&fed
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL

The Harder they Come
Glad i sign on . You need to stop messaging members with that mess you think you have on me . You need to do a better job when you image search people pictures . That was discuss and proven false , when another childess member like you thought she had a ace up her sleeve on me . Remember internet stalking is a crime . I want go back in forth with a person like you , so you can stop your sly remarks after i post . Yes you will deny and cry wolf . Last warning . I think you will hang yourself  . I have not push report on you for calling me a bish in random thoughts .

You are a coward and need to grow up . I would prefer you never say anything to me , but since you want to recruit members to your side , I have had enough of you little girl . Save your key stokes . I want respond . Sorry op . This snake wants her old account back to show pictures of me and my family . You can post that fake mess that was explain back in 2008 , but i swear admin box and the FBI will be in contact with you . Don't mess with me and mine . You don't know me . I try to treat people right , unless they come for me like you over the years . I have nothing to hide .

You are the fake snake talking low about bhm at every chance . You post one picture of me or my family and you will see how real life works . I am not going to answer any questions for laughs and messy . Bunny is fully aware of what i am talking about . Leave me and my family alone . The people that like and respect me on this site will never stop by your evil hands . I am older lady that's not into games .  I will never harrass anyone on this site . I respect the members of bhm  .LAST WARNING .Ermm

Well that escaladed quickly  ConfusedLOL

..carry on.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:23pm
No need to quote me . I never poof . Unhappy

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:26pm
Fatal attraction

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:29pm
Okay can we make a new thread
this seems to be a private matter
can we start fresh so this won't keep getting bumped

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:36pm
I don't see many movies, but wasn't there one called  FORGOTTEN?

lol

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:28pm
India,

What does bunny think she has on you?
Who is she 'trying to recruit'
What makes you think she wants to show pics of your family? That doesn't sound like bunny.. She's so guarded about sharing pics...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL

The Harder they Come

first off, everything in red is a goddamn lie.  I am shocked, disgusted, and pissed all at the same damn time to see how low you stoop in order to get me suspended.  You attack me constantly then play the victim.  I can ALWAYS back up what I say.  You on the otherhand spew nonsense with not ONE RECEIPT.  wtf is this sh*t??  You wish u were important enough for me to stalk.  

The amount of lies you tell is so damn baffling to me. idk what pics ur talking about, I was not even here in 2008Wacko  I read this drivel & was like holy sh*t batman!!! what has come over this vessel?  Seriously, I have no pics of u or ur family NOR HAVE I SEARCHED for them.  I don't call u names, you call me names & everybody knows it, but nobody wants to speak in my defense.  You have called me ignorant, child, no life, heffa, coward, snake, etc...  

You harrass me all the time.  There are 3 posts I can recall where I know you were not talking to me, but ABOUT me.  Your subliminals are VERY obvious.  LEAVE ME ALONE!!  All this craziness out of left field for what??  attention that you crave!  STOP making up bs about me.  WHO IS YOUR SOURCE??  I bet you wont answer cuz you dont wanna get found out!.  

LASTLY I dont want my acct back cuz I have pictures of u.  pics are saved in computers NOT usernames.  like damn, for real with that Crazy lie?  I have all the men of bhm interviewed that I wanted to post anonymously.  That'd be my only reason.   Also idk how to do a google img search.  THAT IS WHY YESTERDAY!!!!!!  I SAID!!!!!!  SOMEBODY!!!! do a search of Coco's avi, cuz I am unable to do it properly.   I have also said in the past that idk how to do that search.  I can verify EVERYTHING I say.  you throw sh*t out & accuse, but NEVER back up a damn thing.  I would LOVE for ppl to stop falling for the okey doke & fake tears.  

I am NOT here for this sh*t!   Please name names. I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:37pm
this is the end.

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:38pm
Barely There

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:41pm
Yea plz name names India..
Then y'all can finally put this to rest

It must be serious if you're talkin about the FBI and what not.. Let's resolve it

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Yea plz name names India..
Then y'all can finally put this to rest

It must be serious if you're talkin about the FBI and what not.. Let's resolve it
she's trying to make it seem oh so important, like they are gonna stop big federal cases & come looking for lil ole me.  ctfu, the nerve!!  Never in my LIFE have I been in some bullsh*t like THIS!  who is the muthafucca feeding her these BLATANT lies? huh? or is she making it up herself?  I wouldn't put it past her.  She's done this to me b4.

Remember when she lied about the content of the pm last yr, then I had it posted, she back tracked.  Always trying to twist my words to make it worse than it is.

EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS I AM VERY TRUSTWORTHY!  Not one pm has been put on blast by me.  I keep all things in confidence.  

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:06pm
I remember when I caped for her & defended her against trouble makers & cyberbullies.  I'm SURE she won't remember that.  Shame on her for the backstabbing that came after & all that she has been doing in the past year.

While I'm on the subject, there are 2 other ladies who I've defended on here and they too stabbed me in the back.  I DON'T  say anything cuz its just the internet & they can do what they want, but ppl are truly shady here & that is why I keep my distance with most.  

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:07pm
let me boil some water for this tea

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:11pm
childless...dag

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

let me boil some water for this tea
I doubt she'll come back to this thread.  She likes to throw stones, then hide her hands.  All of this was VERY uncalled for.  If you have a problem, comment, question or issue with me, take it to pm's & lets hash it out like ladies.  There are 6 ppl that I've bumped heads with & we pm'd to clear the air.  I don't like my biz out there,  If I have a comment for everyone, I'd say it in a thread,  If I have a comment for just you, I'll pm.   

Only ppl that want everyone in their biz shows off in the threads.  The whole, look at me, look, I'm a pony bit is very childish & attn starved.  Then there are those that when u pm, they take that info & run to the thread to let everyone else know what the pm is.  That is so bogus & beneath me.   Some ppl just need the crowd's approval for thx, lol's & e-hi fives.

I just can't...Sleepy

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:23pm
So confused and outta the loop as usual

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:35pm
^^is that a film title? LOL

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:15pm
mmm hmm, the truth shall set you FREE!!!!!!!

Posted By: KittenWhip
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:18pm
My ex:

Failure to Launch
Stuart Little 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:19pm
I try and go help the elderly and all hell breaks loose, I am going to ask admin to shut this thread down and Lort knows Grace is full of foolery but this Cry.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I try and go help the elderly and all hell breaks loose, I am going to ask admin to shut this thread down and Lort knows Grace is full of foolery but thisĀ Cry.

you better not   

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:22pm
What's up with your friend, SD? Lol

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

What's up with your friend, SD? Lol
MY  friends are greatWink I love themEmbarrassed

You still wanna play a game?  I got triviaBig smile

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:28pm

I try and go help the elderly and all hell breaks loose, I am going to ask admin to shut this thread down and Lort knows Grace is full of foolery but this Cry.

you better not   

Yall ain't shatCry

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:29pm
I meant that guy
I'm not even gonna ask about the brouhaha in this thread

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:34pm

Okay yall wanna hear about the time Grace went to a rap concert and ran off with a rapper ? Everything is an opportunity so if  you stay ready you ain't gotta get readyWink.  

Can't be dashing out to the gas station looking all kinds of crazy.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:36pm
The Talented Mr. Ripley

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:37pm

I meant that guy
the 25 yr old?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:38pm

I try and go help the elderly and all hell breaks loose, I am going to ask admin to shut this thread down and Lort knows Grace is full of foolery but thisĀ Cry.

you better not   

Yall ain't shatCry

From what I see India came in with gunz blazing so she started it then ran away

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:41pm

Okay yall wanna hear about the time Grace went to a rap concert and ran off with a rapper ? Everything is an opportunity so if  you stay ready you ain't gotta get readyWink.  

who's the rapper?  has his song ever been played on a major radio station?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:42pm

you better not   

Yall ain't shatCry

From what I see India came in with gunz blazing so she started it then ran away

I honestly don't know who is who or any back stories, hadn't logged on since this am. The two parties involved know and I guess that is who needs to know.

I never get any Pm messages about nuffin except where can someone find some weave then they order from Ali Express then pm me about how to do CPR on they Virgin Brazilian Bodywave.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:46pm

who's the rapper?  has his song ever been played on a major radio station?

I was slightly joking Embarrassed as a distraction, I have learned whatever you post somewhere down the line someone will wait in the bushes like a lion and say You did so and so on Jan,12 700BC with the lank.

Grace don;t have time fo that mess.Dead

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:47pm

I meant that guy
the 25 yr old?

The 35 yo

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:48pm

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:49pm
there are 3 differences in the above pic.  Who can get it?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:55pm
I got shades and headband

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I got shades and headband
one more sleek & u get the prizeLOL

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:59pm
Lol.my eyes can't take the back and forth on phone

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:00pm
the baby's arm is gone lol

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:01pm
there are 3 differences in this photo too

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:04pm
The patch, the hat and under the sign

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:06pm
The Jo Malone sign is missing, the hat trim is diff , Im lost on the last one

yes ladies!!!Clap

next one coming up..

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:11pm
Bracelet, car in he background and the headrest.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:11pm
Car,bracelet head rest

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:23pm
Have I missed some backstory? FBI? Now C'MON?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:23pm
yall got it, but ash... have u seen these, u know where b4?Wink
I know u have an acct there

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Have I missed some backstory? FBI? Now C'MON?
gurrrrrrlll, I can give u extensive backstory with LOADS of proof.  Trust me.  until u see proof of wth she's talking, pay it no mind

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:27pm
it bothers me that india wont go more in depth. i really think she has bunny confused with another poster... this could all be confirmed or resolved in a mature way.. 

how do you talk about getting the fbi involved but refuse to give any proof? i know she doesnt owe us any proof but to post ALL that and not offer any other info..? smh 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:28pm

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:30pm
@Bunny nah, I mainly browse the Showbiz forum.

OAN: that was an awkward exchange lol

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:31pm
India, be it that you wrote that long liturgical piece, etc, wouldnt the next step be to expose or supply your proof. I mean, you made your remarks public, why not your proof?

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:37pm
Fatal Attraction. Dead

Dude repeatedly kept trying to impregnate me. He was poking holes in the condom. Once he admitted, I was gone.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:38pm
the button and button hole, the part under her shirt collar, and i think i might be missing one.. 

i used to play a game like this all the time.. you got timed though 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:38pm
Some ppl will never admit when they are wrong, or better yet APOLOGIZE.  Their pride & ego wont allow them to be humbled.

so damn sad..

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:40pm
Damn Midna
That's some stuff a chick trying to trap a rich guy would do...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:42pm
i dont think india thinks shes wrong. i think she truly believes what she typed. 

but i think shes being stubborn.. and not allowing herself to consider that maybe shes wrong or explore the possibility.. and i feel like she doesnt wanna feel like shes getting sucked into drama and fckery so she doesnt want to reply.  

she really could have pm'd though to avoid that.. 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:46pm
on the last pic, you have 2 out of the 3 Coco

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:46pm
I can't think of an appropriate title...

Why would someone need an old account to post pictures?  

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:47pm
I see NO RECEIPTS

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I can't think of an appropriate title...

Why would someone need an old account to post pictures?  
nothing she said makes sense.  AT ALL!!  Tis why she wont come back in here & defend it

I'd  like for whoever gave india this misinformation of me stalking her family with secret pictures ,  to put on ur big girl panties & show ur self in this thread.  Let's see who the REAL COWARD IS!!
plz&thx

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:54pm
i cant think of anyone who dislikes you enough to go pm india false things... 

i really just think she has you confused with another poster.. 

she wasnt sure if shad was James Avery the other day... i know it can be hard to keep up with all the usernames but theyre sooooo different... its very possible that she has you mixed up. 

anyways... ill leave it alone. i hope she can realize that this isnt bait for fckery and really wants to resolve this and will either come in and yall can calmly fix this... or PM's you. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:55pm
WOw I make pasta and baked chicken and all of this drama errupts while i'm away. This is the innanets...you can't catch feelings or take things that serious. I don't think I can ever get into a e-fight with anyone. You have to respond back to have dialogue. 

India and SD how did it get this far. I'm sure both of you are grown ladies that can talk it out. NO need for subliminals or assumptions of said subliminal. Atleast Coco will voice out who she thinks is throwing digs at her and the attacker will explain themselves then the thread continues. FBI and family threats are no joke doh.Unhappy

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:56pm
Geek mannnnnnn....smh wth is going on? This could have been handled differently.

Print Page | Close Window