Print Page | Close Window

A natural hair gurus thoughts on Blue Ivys hair

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367772
Printed Date: Dec 11 2017 at 7:57pm

Topic: A natural hair gurus thoughts on Blue Ivys hair
Posted By: liesnalibis
Subject: A natural hair gurus thoughts on Blue Ivys hair
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 8:59pm
Nik Scott's words (from LHDC-TV on Youtube)

https://www.facebook.com/LHDCtv?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline" rel="nofollow">
https://www.facebook.com/LHDCtv?ref=stream" rel="nofollow - Nik Scott  shared a  http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jetmag.com%2Flife%2Fleave-blue-ivys-hair-alone%2F&h=OAQE9F2nXAQFR2nCooc-Roeg380W3W3cw3bhJdZnj-xEVjw&enc=AZNaN3NXXHeE_hnWHSHTZkI3E4_uO0AeZumUBM0niZvg9wuWw7_UuzNUllAjxjNIzk9lOKKnU8DC1V_qMA-vcYmV&s=1" rel="nofollow - link .
https://www.facebook.com/LHDCtv/posts/631415890226830?stream_ref=10" rel="nofollow - 6 hours ago https://www.facebook.com/LHDCtv#" rel="nofollow -
I just saw this on  https://www.facebook.com/MahoganyCurlsYT" rel="nofollow - Mahoganycurls ' page....here's my twenty-two cents I left on her post, plus some more for y'all 

"I must be late, too, cause I haven't seen this....BUT. the child's hair is great if the Carters are growing organic locs on that baby's hair....otherwise, they need to comb it. Being naturally curly doesn't excuse ANYONE or anyone's baby to walk around looking like this. I wouldn't walk around with my hair looking like this and I CERTAINLY wouldn't let my daughters....Blue gets no pass simply because she's Beyonce & Jay-Z's child...if anything I (personally) expect more. I mean ain't they like royalty or something?"

I don't believe that parents should snatch their toddler's hair up in cornrows, weave, extensions, barrettes and tight pony tails BUT please comb your child's hair! GROOMED fros and curls are adorable on little girls and they don't pull the kids hair out. I have two daughters and I can definitely say I know a thing or two about taking care of little girls hair...keeping their hair nice and neat while NOT causing traction alopecia AND growing it PAST their butts!! 

For the record, this ain't got nothing to do with being the "natural hair police" as far as I'm concerned, it has everything to do with the perception that OTHERS (including other curlies) have of embracing their natural curls, coils and kinks. Folks probably looking at that child like "see, that's why I would NEVER let my daughter's hair be natural..."

C'mon Bey!

How do you feel about it?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jetmag.com%2Flife%2Fleave-blue-ivys-hair-alone%2F&h=AAQFTHutq&s=1" rel="nofollow - http://www.jetmag.com/life/leave-blue-ivys-hair-alone/
http://www.jetmag.com/life/leave-blue-ivys-hair-alone/" rel="nofollow">
Leave Blue Ivy's Hair Alone! - JetMag.com
www.jetmag.com
A contributing writer shares her thoughts on Blue Ivy and the policing of Black hair.

Replies:
Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:02pm
I use to cape for them when it came to Bic's hair but that cape has been burned.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:04pm
my baby has better hair than blue's

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:06pm
Not a Beyonce fan but if I see one more damn article about her kid's hair. I bet some people don't even care about the kids in their family's hair as much as they do this kid.LOL

Leave Blue Ivy’s Hair Alone!

Opinion writer comments on the policing of Black hair ...
By Krishana Davis

http://e3240c4bbb5dbc6ce55c-ad08ca0f2adcbd3e04ec4a01e8d48b65.r5.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Jay-Z-Blue-Ivy.jpg" rel="nofollow">Leave Blue Ivy’s Hair Alone!

In the past three or four years as natural hair has become more mainstream—kinky curls are popping up on the heads of actresses in television commercials, curly girl products are invading the aisles of your local Target and blogs and vlogs dedicated to natural hair care are swarming around the web.  With nearly as much speed, an army of women, some natural and others not, have popped up in the comments section of posts about natural hair to critique, comment on and often slander women’s choices as they go through their natural hair journey.

With emergence into the realm of mainstream culture comes the pop culture police.

Since the birth of Blue Ivy Carter, daughter to Queen Beyoncé and one of hip-hop’s greatest Jay Z, social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram have been in an uproar about the now 2-year old’s appearance, more recently, her hair.

The criticism: how could Bey and Jay, multi-millionaires, allow Blue Ivy to leave the house with her hair “un-styled”?

Blue Ivy, like many 2-year olds of any race, appears to have hair growing at different paces with some sections longer than others. This uneven rate of growth is often most easily noticed in Black hair, which is traditionally more curly or coarse in texture.

Blue Ivy’s hair IS growing, but it is short and fragile, which is normal for a child her age.

Beyoncé’s decision not to snatch her daughter’s short hair so tight in hair ballies that she is missing her edges by the time her starts kindergarten is her decision. It is also Beyoncé’s decision, as Blue Ivy’s mother, not to slather tons of jam and Blue Magic hair grease into her daughter’s hair to manipulate it into a style that is apparently more “aesthetically pleasing” to the masses.

The fact that hundreds of grown women feel the need to critique or comment on the hairstyle of a 2-year old, no matter how “wild” or “carefree” it may appear, shows a deep engrained taught fear that Blacks should never leave the house without looking put together or “done.”

Self-hate is so rooted in the psyche of many African-Americans that a majority of us no longer look to the Euro-centric majority to tell us that our full lips or kinky hair is not up to par.

We no longer need to wonder if we didn’t get a job we were well qualified for because we rocked a twist-out on the interview. We no longer need to be concerned when we get our hair patted down while going through the security check at the airport. We no longer need to worry about what the popular White majority thinks of our natural hair, because we are policing ourselves.

We are policing and shaming ourselves, so now even when Black women want to be natural, they are being told by others which curl patterns look the most acceptable–causing women of more kinky textures to resent their hair—and even which natural hair styles are the most appropriate for an office job.

Blue Ivy is a toddler. If you have a toddler or have ever been around children, you know the way they leave the house is often not the way they come back. Toddlers roll around and pull on their hair and clothing. For Black baby girls, this may mean that your hair looks nothing it did when you left the house because you have pulled out your ballies and beads and taken off that itchy headband mommy put on you.

Blue Ivy’s hair does not need policing.

When ‘Bradgelina’ adopted their Ethiopian daughter Zahara, there was tons of discussion on the young girl’s hair as she was often photographed with a short afro. Her hair was regularly labeled “wild” and “unruly,” causing ample speculation about whether or not she was receiving adequate care and presenting the realities of transnational cross-race adoption.

Zahara is the child of one of the wealthiest celebrity couples in the world…I doubt she is receiving subpar care.

Singer, actress Willow Smith has also bore the brunt of the policing of Black hair, as hundreds of women took to social media to express their disapproval of Will and Jada Smith’s decision to allow Willow shave off one side of her hair. Willow, like Blue Ivy, is not your child and therefore does not require your permission to make alterations to her hair.

If Will and Jada have given their children permission to push the limits of their creativity when it comes to self-expression and individualism, who are we to police that?

The policing of Black hair does not even end when a black teenager becomes an Olympic gold medalist. The rude comments and remarks about the hair of http://www.jetmag.com/insidejet/cover-story-gabrielle-douglas-historymaker-at-16/" rel="nofollow - Gabrielle “Gabby” Douglas , who won individual and team gold medals in the 2012 U.S. Olympic Games, overshadowed her accomplishments on the balance beam and during her floor exercises.

Social media and reality TV has made so many fans feel like they “know” the celebrities they follow and watch. You don’t know them and they don’t require your expertise when it comes to their decisions to raise their children.

Beyoncé and Jay Z’s decision to allow their baby’s hair to be carefree and “wild” is a decision they get to make as parents. They do not seek the approval of the masses to make decisions for their child, the same way other parents do not seek approval for their own children.

Black hair doesn’t need policing.

Posted By: Jr1127
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:06pm
I don't understand what they are trying to do with her hair!

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:08pm
Sick

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:09pm
oh well..I AM sure at this time blu don't give F.U.C.C.LOL

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

I missed you JR1127Hug

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
"Blue gets no pass"...but who she need a pass from though? Niccas kill me with this pass shyt, like who the fucc are you and I need your approval for what?

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:11pm
I'm not sure if Blue is gonna be a cute woman.

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:11pm
That's just way her hair grows out of her head. There's more pressing matters at hand than this child's hair.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:24pm
i negate her label as a "natural hair guru" because she obviously knows nothing about different hair textures. That child's hair is moisturized and most of the time Bey is doing twistouts (big ones, small ones, etc) 

her hair is just dull, won't look shiny without gel or something...some days the curls are defined, other times it isn't. My niece's hair is just like that

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm turning OFF your Wifi!

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:29pm
currently Beyoncé hair aint looking no betta,
that's her child if she don't have a problem with it why should I???

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:29pm

Time to leave the baby alone . I think her mother /nanny will start doing more styles as she grows . Remember her grandmother use to own a salon . One day soon she will have her personal stylist like most rich kids .

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i negate her label as a "natural hair guru" because she obviously knows nothing about different hair textures. That child's hair is moisturized and most of the time Bey is doing twistouts (big ones, small ones, etc) 

her hair is just dull, won't look shiny without gel or something...some days the curls are defined, other times it isn't. My niece's hair is just like that

How do you know this?

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:32pm
i'm gonna start calling blu...ICE CUBE BABY cause of that permanent frown she has all of the time..LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:33pm
And tbh I don't think Beyonce gives a damn, not saying she should. Blue's just a baby. Her hair looks thick to me which is more than I can say for a lot of lil babies. She's not going to start putting barrettes and such in it so she can please us.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:38pm
Maybe they want it dred or be all natural like Auntie Solange.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

i'm gonna start calling blu...ICE CUBE BABY cause of that permanent frown she has all of the time..LOLLOLLOL

I've been thinking she looks like Oshea for the longest time.
I thought I was the only one. 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Maybe they want it dred or be all natural like Auntie Solange.

Or they want it to look like Julez's hair...but it doesn't.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:41pm
Heart

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:43pm

Is there someone standing right behind Blue in this picture?

Someone whose hair is curlier and a shade lighter than Blue's?

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Heart

But she got 3 feet of blonde mermaid tracks in her hair though! That's how we're raising our daughters...?

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Is there someone standing right behind Blue in this picture?

Someone whose hair is curlier and a shade lighter than Blue's?

Huh? No, that's her hair with a black bow in it.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Heart

But she got 3 feet of blonde mermaid tracks in her hair though! That's how we're raising our daughters...?
I am only speaking on the baby hair . To be honest bey looks better in the picture the current short cut in my op . I am not going to judge how any mother raises a child based on some long weave . Maybe they where at a photo shoot . Embarrassed

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:53pm
I know it ain't my struggle but in that pic natural and all that said, it don't look like they even gave her a dash of oil sheen Ouch. I know it has to be cases of free Loreal products all up in through that piece, just sayin.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:54pm
Oh that's a bow?

That's one raggedy ass lookin bow.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:59pm
yo, i promise farra had me squinting extra hard in the photo india posted. LOL I was like "tf is she seeing in this pic?"Confused

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:05pm
Blue run that house, and she the kind of baby that won't let nobody comb her hair...

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:06pm

Oh that's a bow?

That's one raggedy ass lookin bow.
STOP IT !! The baby is wearing a butterfly . You are on a time out . LOLCry
Dead

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:09pm

Lawddd.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:11pm
@eanaj: India's post wasn't there until after my reply posted. That's why I edited the picture in.
IDK where I was for them 2 minutes. Ouch

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:14pm
Oh, so now it's a butterfly? Next person gon say it's a frog.

Whatever it's supposed to be, it's struggling. 

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Blue run that house, and she the kind of baby that won't let nobody comb her hair...

Exactly she must be tender headed...my hair is lookin just like that under my wig right now I hate combing my hair with a passion

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:17pm

Oh, so now it's a butterfly? Next person gon say it's a frog.

Whatever it's supposed to be, it's struggling. 
OK. LOLLOLLOLCry

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:56pm
I dont understand why ppl are pressed.  
I mean, look at the length of that article....
SMH!

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

SMH!

Chile Im Co-chair of the Comb Dat Hair Committee and even I feel she did the most.....LOL

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

How do you know this?

because i can tell...the curls of her lil afro change all the time so to me its not consistent with bey NOT doing her hair, it just looks like twistouts or braidouts 

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:18pm

She looks a lot like her daddy.......Dead

And her parents should be brushing her hair, I don't believe her type of hair is that impossible to brush.

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:29pm
Thats a lil rich beautiful baby girl....next topic 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:55pm
I can feel the mighty vibrations of the keyboard from here!

Oh the strenf of the struggleeee

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:23am
I think she and her hair are adorable. She's 2 and theres only but so much you can do with an inch of baby hair...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:28am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

I think she and her hair are adorable. She's 2 and theres only but so much you can do with an inch of baby hair...

You gon say that with a avi of a baby the same age with hair so moist and detangled???

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:33am
I don't believe anyone in this thread would let there daughter go outside with matted looking hair. If blu has regular parents y'all would rip into the momma

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:34am
So I can assume you are back in town......Big smileLOL

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:35am
Yes I got you

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:17am
I would have locked her in between my legs like it was WWE Monday night raw and I was Randy Orton. She could have cried all she wanted too, with a few you better sit your azz still but that hair would have been combed.

It would have been all kinds of lotions and potions lined up on tha couch, and some jets Jam putting would have been slapped on dem edges if need be.Wink I don;t understand how people say they kids run anythang. 

I honestly don;t believe Beyaki really doing much to that baby head, in that one magazine article she said she don't clean upShockedDead and she can't cook. I don;t expect much from her but sanging some kind of in love and a blonde wig of some sort.  

Yall really expecting more???

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:27am
Blue's hair ain't no damn inch either.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:30am

Blue's hair ain't no damn inch either.

CryCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:21am
Now yall know damn well most normal folks do their babies hair while they are sleep or use something like toys or television to distract them so I dont wanna hear no bull crap about being tender headed. Most lil kids are tender headed because they mamas are rough on their hair instead of being gentle anyway. 

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:07am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

SMH!

*message*

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:27am
LOL this whole thread is a mess.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:37am

idk why folks wont leave this child alone...

its just not this serious

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:58am
bey dont have time to cook or clean
she too busy on her mission to take over the world!
That woman probably dont wipe her own ass
she got people for that
LOL

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:08am
People are projecting!

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:51am

Heart

nvm

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:56am
in the OP it looks like her hair hasn't been touched in days. 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:58am
oh let that nappy hair be free!!

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:00am
lmao Coco, I hate I missed your comment before the edit.  Anyway, I ain't here for all those paragraphs on a baby's head.  Blue's parents are rich, she just visited the White House..she'll be aight. I'm sure she'll find a spray bottle and some conditioners later in life.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:03am
Lord knows if than was Angie or Madonna walking around with their black children hair looking like that the responses wouldn't be so calm and understanding.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Lord knows if than was Angie or Madonna walking around with their black children hair looking like that the responses wouldn't be so calm and understanding.

Damn right!WinkLOL

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:26am

If I could thank twice

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:08am
The day I give two f*cks about a child's hair like this....Slit my throat. Please. Cuz I don't deserve to live.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:10am
well at least her hair was done for the white house 

i dont think they care about doing anything to it just to walk outside... 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:41am
lol@ the flip floppers

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:44am

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

lol@ the flip floppers

Name names

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:55am
but what does her future face look like?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

lol@ the flip floppers

Name names
the ppl thewonderfulwa is talking about

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:58am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Keely Williams

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:59am

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:03am

Thumbs Up truth.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:10am
Is that a slept-on chunky twist-out?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:13am

++++++++

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:24am
i wanted to record my little cousin getting her hair done... 

she really cries and sobs like shes being tortured.... its hilarious 

she has a lot of hair but its not 4a or 4b.. you would really think she was getting beaten  

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:54am
Bey is probably living vicariously through blu. Bey has been getting snatched from birth and wants blu to be normal. She probably doesn't realize how extreme she's being. And how not practicing what she preaches, it may not have the desired effect on blu's self image

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:12am

Hmmm there's definitely a diff between styling and taking care of hair... I think daily hair combing and moisturizing is a part of grooming just like brushing your teeth.  If her lips were dry, they'd put chapstick on her...  If they want to let it run free after they comb it, fine. It doesn't need barrettes or braids or a particular style, but her hair looks dry and a little matted in that picture.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Hmmm there's definitely a diff between styling and taking care of hair... I think daily hair combing and moisturizing is a part of grooming just like brushing your teeth.  If her lips were dry, they'd put chapstick on her...  If they want to let it run free after they comb it, fine. It doesn't need barrettes or braids or a particular style, but her hair looks dry and a little matted in that picture.

This.

Most can care less on how it's styled, but it looks dry and matted.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:17am

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Soooooo. A baby that favors her pa 99% is gonna suddenly start looking like the creole queen?

Jays nose and lips ain't goin NOWHERE!!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:42am
I think she looks like both of them.  She will be attractive when she grows up.  

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think she looks like both of them.  She will be attractive when she grows up.  

This ...

but if she isn't she has enough money not to give a ... or to fix it.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:50am

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:50am
Blue Ivy will likely have issues.. She will live in her mother's shadow .. like Solange. :(

Other examples:
Cher married Sonny Bono ... and Chasity ended up looking just like Sonny with all sort of issues, where in the end she became an overweight aggressive dude - sex reassignment.

Chisty Brinkey married Billy Joey and their daughter looked like him! I think she had some work done on her face though.

Diana Ross had a daughter by Berry Gordy ... that looks just like Berry Gordy. :( :(

Aristoteles Onassis - wa the riches man in the world - married a noml looking woman and had a Christina who looked juslike him (FUGLY) she was rich and LONELY because she had low self esteem she overate and kept getting involved with men that took advaantage of. She overdoes/oveate ... something like that and die. He brother died in some odd way too. That family was cursed. MONEY NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY!

Iman married an 'okay looking' ball player back before she made became famous and had a daughter .. that looks just like the husband (not so good) and she has a huge weight problem. Probably the stress of being her daughter messed her up.

Whitney married Bobby .. and you see who she looks like. :(

Richard Pryor married a normal looking woman and his daughter came out looking JUST LIKE him. UGH!What .. she ended up on drugs too.

Beyonce's child with those big cheeks looks like she will take after her father ... so I'll bet she will end up with a 'complex' of some kind when she gets older and realizes how beautiful her mother seems to the rest of the world.

I think her hair looks beautiful though. They should leave it alone and not shame her into snatching it up!

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Blue Ivy will likely have issues.. She will live in her mother's shadow .. like Solange. :(

Other examples:
Cher married Sonny Bono ... and Chasity ended up looking just like Sonny with all sort of issues, where in the end she became an overweight aggressive dude - sex reassignment.

Chisty Brinkey married Billy Joey and their daughter looked like him! I think she had some work done on her face though.

Diana Ross had a daughter by Berry Gordy ... that looks just like Berry Gordy. :( :(

Iman married an 'okay looking' ball player back before she made became famous and had a daughter .. that looks just like the husband (not so good) and she has a huge weight problem. Probably the stress of being her daughter messed her up.

Richard Pryor married a normal looking woman and his daughter came out looking JUST LIKE him. UGH!What .. she ended up on drugs too.

Beyonce's child with those big cheeks looks like she will take after her father ... so I'll bet she will end up with a 'complex' of some kind when she gets older and realizes how beautiful her mother seems to the rest of the world.

I think her hair looks beautiful though. They should leave it alone and not shame her into snatching it up!
I was with u up until the last lineLOL

we can throw Toya, Wayne & Reginae in ur lil paragraph tooWink

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:56am
yall stop damming this baby to aesthetics hell!

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:16am

Agree, 100%.  She can still wear it free, but it looks tangled, matted, and knotted.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Other examples:

Aristoteles Onassis - wa the riches man in the world - married a noml looking woman and had a Christinawho looked juslike him (FUGLY) she was rich and LONELY because she had low self esteem she overate and kept getting involved with men that took advaantage of. She overdoes/oveate ... something like that and die. He brother died in some odd way too. That family was cursed. MONEY NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY! 

Yeah, Christie Brinkley's daughter had plenty of issues. I think she tried to OD on homeopathic medication Sleepy
Jackie O didn't help with Christina's issues. Caroline Kennedy talked about her mother monitoring their food intake and having to beg her for have jello. Jackie planted the seed of her eating disorder. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jackie-weigh-caroline-article-1.264432

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:49am

Bullshyt....

Funny how the white women with black babies......Jill Michaels and Angeline take better care of their black babies hair...but Bey and Jada have these lil girls out here looking fo shades of crazy

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bullshyt....

Funny how the white women with black babies......Jill Michaels and Angeline take better care of their black babies hair...but Bey and Jada have these lil girls out here looking fo shades of crazy

I think it's time we stop all this craziness, and get married, cuz you always in my head.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bullshyt....

I think it's time we stop all this craziness, and get married, cuz you always in my head.

They be trying it....

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:11pm
It just irks me that people think you can't be real about sh*t when referring to the "Royal Family", or you're "hating".  Foh.  I'd be so embarrassed to have my child running around like that, lookin' like someone found her going through garbage cans like a raccoon, with a fully soggy diaper, and one sock on.

She don't gotta restrain the curls, they can still be free, but why does it look so knotted?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:15pm

It just irks me that people think you can't be real about sh*t when referring to the "Royal Family", or you're "hating".  Foh.  I'd be so embarrassed to have my child running around like that, lookin' like someone found her going through garbage cans like a raccoon, with a fully soggy diaper, and one sock on.

She don't gotta restrain the curls, they can still be free, but why does it look so knotted?
LOLLOLLOLLOL

I called it on the 1st pg.  There is one annoying stan itt who is in DEEP denial.  But I'mma log off & sleep now.  Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:39pm
Whenever you say anything most ppl disagree with.. You're hating.
That's just the way it is...

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:42pm

Girl that baby's head could be starting to dread up from being knotted up and people will still be talking about her hair looks fine. 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:49pm
B throwing shade & being a bitch.  http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=635842

I wasn't gonna make a thread... deal with it

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:52pm
I hate all y'all!LOL

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I don't believe anyone in this thread would let there daughter go outside with matted looking hair. If blu has regular parents y'all would rip into the momma

Thank you for da truf..
If she was a "regular" little girl in Wal-Mart, people wouldn't be so gracious..

gtfoh

Print Page | Close Window