Print Page | Close Window

Ladies beware of these sweet talking snakes

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367724
Printed Date: Dec 12 2018 at 10:50am

Topic: Ladies beware of these sweet talking snakes
Posted By: iliveforbhm
Subject: Ladies beware of these sweet talking snakes
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:37pm

Dude basically was trying to talk to her and couldn't understand basic english language and was trying to tell her he could support her but didn't say nothing about her children. Just trying to get in her pants.

Edited: Here is the Full story

"(He keeps telling me that he can provide for and take care of my children and i...mind you, im the bread winner for myself....however, what he failed to realize, is that i am a very wise woman...if i play dumb, its not because im not intelligent, but because i am allowing you to put your OWN foot in your mouth....so  https://www.facebook.com/mariopierrelouis8" rel="nofollow - Pierre Louis , and those like him, please stay out of my inbox with this spam....)  https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/me" rel="nofollow - #Me :So, how were you planning on taking care of me and not to mention my 3 children??? Just curious....im a very wise woman...i pay close attention to things that cant be taught...im not too fond of having my time wasted...time is more valuable than money...there is always an opportunity to make more money, however, time is irreplaceable...please quit wasting my time sweetheart... im a woman..a queen...not a joker or a spade...all of your cards are visible, although you try so hard to conceal the fact that your hand is not a winner...you seem to be a sweet young man, however, you cannot take care of someone else if you have those many bills???"

Replies:
Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:41pm
"I only understand short sentences"

sounds like he can't support anyone and should be back to Middle School.

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:44pm
I added the full story and I have her permission to do so. She wants him and his like to be exposed.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:56pm
All I got was that she has three children and there's no father in the picture.

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:56pm
I thought men and women both already knew that actions speak louder than words.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:03pm
I heartily dislike women who refer to themselves as queens.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I heartily dislike women who refer to themselves as queens.

why?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:04pm
If she finds someone willing to support her and her three children then I know somethin.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:15pm
I don't understand why she would entertain a random man trying to get with her on the internet he's just saying what he thinks all women want to hear he needs to rework his strategy.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:19pm
I'm confused how this queen is entertaining someone who only understands short sentences anyways..

Why is she talking all deep about her children & being taken care of & etc. If she was so confident in figuring it out quickly his talk should have just ended as a free meal.

Or am I right in thinking all this talk is via email & text anyways? Was she planning to spread her legs as soon as he agreed to take care of her kids? Why is she so caught up on a random stranger?

What is she exposing exactly?

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:24pm
Her thirst

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:24pm
so is this her man and he lied? if not she doing too much

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:53pm
I'm confused

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:08pm
UnhappyGeek.....................

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:10pm
She wasn't going to be with him, but she was basically showing the games these dudes be playing and show the bs. Nothing more nothing less.

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:24pm
Oook. So basically this chic is mad because dude said he can “take care of” her, but neglected to mention her 3 kids?............If you look at the time stamps on the post, dude didn’t even give her a response until the next morning. (unless the communication was offline) So obviously she's not his main priority, she's just another on his list. IMO it’s kind of messed up how she outed his identity, but keep hers a secret. If she was such a mighty queen she would've given FULL disclosure, and that includes making her identify known as well, not just his. Posting some basica sh*t like this on the internet is not very "queenly". I understand what her intentions were. Some men these days are ridiculous, and seriously expect for women to fall for their game. Some of them think because they take you out on a date or two they'll automatically get the pum pum. This infuriates me because it seems like most men nowadays are sooo spoiled. Their use to females quickly jumping into bed with them without taking the time to get to know each other on a mental level. Therefore, I understand the message she is trying to send. However, I think she went about it the wrong way. Posting someone’s public Facebook info online is trifling, and just plain ole messy. Mommi it aint even that deep. Smh

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:26pm
I gave her the link to the thread. But it would take her forever to post you know due to the posting restrictions in TTT.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:33pm
Yeah she took that way too seriously. She acts like he proposed or something. I'm guessing she's trying to put an abrupt stall on the amount of traffic her coochie was experiencing. We'll see how that goes.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:41pm
dating is sport to me I absolutely LOVE IT!
im 2yrs in & STAY focused on me/ my goals as a choice
now I adore men because they naturally amuse me so for the most part I CRACK the FUKKKK UP laughin @ the ones that call themselves spittin game it's stuff like that I sit back with a glass of wine crackin up laughin at OR tellin my friends about IF you're in the dating game no need to get all pissed n mad this just how it be IF you wanna tell him off by all means do that n keep it movin / it's just part of the game (til the real one shows up )

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

dating is sport to me I absolutely LOVE IT!
im 2yrs in & STAY focused on me/ my goals as a choice
now I adore men because they naturally amuse me so for the most part I CRACK the FUKKKK UP laughin @ the ones that call themselves spittin game it's stuff like that I sit back with a glass of wine crackin up laughin at OR tellin my friends about IF you're in the dating game no need to get all pissed n mad this just how it be IF you wanna tell him off by all means do that n keep it movin / it's just part of the game (til the real one shows up )
IF you wanna tell him off by all means do that n keep it movin / it's just part of the game (til the real one shows up

Preach gyal!!!! Preach!

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:51pm
I'm being messy but...

Three kids and no man? Doesn't seem very wise to me *sips water*

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm being messy but...

guuurrrll, I was gonna say the same thing, but I didn't want anyone to quote me with that wack comeback of maybe he died. There are so many widows in these BHM hypotheticals. 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:26pm
Guuuuuuuurlll...

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:28pm
Lol Bunny makes me mad

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I'm being messy but...

guuurrrll, I was gonna say the same thing, but I didn't want anyone to quote me with that wack comeback of maybe he died. There are so many widows in these BHM hypotheticals. 

LOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:14am
Men leave homeslice. I'll leave a relationship I fell out of passion I ain't no damn good and selfish and self centered. There is no amount of technique to keep a man unless he wants to stay there.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:26am

I'm being messy but...

lmaoooo

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:37am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Her thirst

LOL

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:49am
What happened if she got divorced?

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:14am
She's stupid for not just killing the nigguh then getting the insurance money.
Then she wouldn't have to be surfing through facebook looking for a man to take care of her and her bad ass kids.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:22am
I think the dude was tryna be funny

I'm sure he meant to post that line of texting on that lol text website or Instagram

sh*t was funny..

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 6:44am
Uh, she wasn't looking for a man. He came out of the blue and said that.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:05am
I would've hit delete and never thought about him again. Wtf?

How is a stranger talking about taking care of u, and ur responding like its a possibility? Weird

Then he says he can't understand yada yada yada...DELETE

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

She your homie or something?

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:29am
I would guess so since she gave him permission & he gave her the link to the thread & may be trying to join bhm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

She your homie or something?

I added the full story and I have her permission to do so. She wants him and his like to be exposed.

I gave her the link to the thread. But it would take her forever to post you know due to the posting restrictions in TTT.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:23am

Kemet discussion boards and other pan africanism boards.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:45am

I'm being messy but...

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:59pm
So she gave you permission to put Pierre Louis out there like this?

She mad, but they are both beyond thirsty.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:34pm
How old is she?

Print Page | Close Window