Print Page | Close Window

queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367721
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 1:05am

Topic: queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)
Posted By: kaayshaw
Subject: queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:41pm
i have seen many reviews on this aliexpress hair company. so far, I love the texture of the hair. It is soft, no shedding.  The only problem Is that it smells. Il definitely  be doing some heavy co washing.

I am thinking about ordering one closure. Has anyone had great experiences with their closures?

Brazillian Straight hair - iches 18, 20, 22 :)
QUEEN WEAVE BEAUTY

Replies:
Posted By: LadyLovely
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:54pm
I am currently debating ordering from them now. Does it have a lot of nits

Posted By: kaayshaw
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:44pm
there are no nits in them, I checked that for sure

Posted By: trishasinbox
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:54am
i just ordered from QWB last week, the hair didn't have a smell, no nits, the ends were dry, but the closure was way over bleached, badly...

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:20am
this is right out of the package

the below is after an hour of unred/redgold corrector and shimmer lights.. Also had to dye the roots..

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:57am
So their hair is ok thats good to know and no nits I can hope that I am so lucky lol I was thinking of ordering a closure too hmmm

Posted By: Babycandybeloved
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:35pm
I was just coming on the forum to post about this vendor. I bought a closure from them 4 months ago and just had it put in for a second install today. It is FLAWLESS. (so is the hair)

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Babycandybeloved Babycandybeloved wrote:

I was just coming on the forum to post about this vendor. I bought a closure from them 4 months ago and just had it put in for a second install today. It is FLAWLESS. (so is the hair)

wish my closure was flawless, still looks orangey.. Unhappy

Posted By: french_vanilla1
Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:07pm
My closure from them was badly bleached too. When I complained in my review on ali they got all pissy about it Confused

Date Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by french_vanilla1 french_vanilla1 wrote:

My closure from them was badly bleached too. When I complained in my review on ali they got all pissy about it Confused

yep... Ann argued about a refund, saying she was losing money, because I was getting such a good deal.. i only asked for half back.. i wasn't about to send it back and pay another 25.. nope.. we argued the price, and they will only give me $20 back.. that's if they do it.Ouch  I should have just ordered another closure from closure addictiz had no problem with them..

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:12am
So its pretty much hit or miss. I talked to Ann seems ok but I guess most do until they get your money.

Posted By: windycityaj
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:25pm
I've had the Brazilian straight in for about 2 weeks. I like it. Very little shedding and not too silky. Lots of compliments!

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:42am
I have their hair in now...
I do get shedding but only when I brush the hair, and its not severe.. It doesn't tangle....but we will see how long it wil last..

Posted By: CeeStins
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:00am
update

Posted By: miszscott
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:58am
I have the hair stashed until I make a wig out of it in a few weeks. I have their silk closure which only comes in bodywave texture and so far the hair is fine. Pros- great parting, no bulkiness at all, very natural, I dont plan on doing anything to it besides matching my scalp tone. The hair was silky right out the pack. Cons- After doing a tea, fabric dye, and lastly tan lotion I finally got it to match my scalp color, so now after it has been washed and deep conditioned, it seems less soft and sheds more than I would like it too but we shall see how long it last before it starts to bald and it is probably from all of the torture or my deep conditioner I am trying out. I have not done anything to the hair yet but when I do I will make a thread for the hair and wig. I have heard mixed reviews for closureaddictz but not too many good for me to get it just yet. I want to try madiras and ghoh. Im only interested in silk closures btw.

Posted By: mtownchick
Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:09pm
I bought this hair but havent installed yet. I bouhgt the 14, 16, 18 inch bundles...Will this be enough hair?????

TIA

Date Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by mtownchick mtownchick wrote:

I bought this hair but havent installed yet. I bouhgt the 14, 16, 18 inch bundles...Will this be enough hair?????

TIA

yes it was enough for me.. i made a full wig with mine.. shedding everywhere.. i'm waiting for my wigroyals order..

Posted By: therebellion
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:13pm
Darn, that is some smoothy silky hair. I also ordered hair, i hope it will turn out like yours! excatly what i was looking for. Lucky you!

Posted By: junipernl
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:43am
I had the same experience with my closeure I bought from them. the roots were over bleached. BUT they do have a good quality hair. 

I knew I was taking a risk. instead of trying to redye the roots I instead used it to practice plucking hairs and making it a custon density. 

Posted By: shndlyn
Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:27am
I ordered three bundles and one silk closure of Brazilian Loose Wave from QWB in January 2014.  I am extremely satisfied with the hair.  I washed it before install and washed it again in mid-March while the still installed on my head.  The closure was thick and I didnt have to bleach anything on the closure. My mother is a licensed cosmetologist and she installed my sew-in.  She has been in the profession for 30 years and in her opinion the hair I received from QWB was good quality and could be used for a reinstall.  The hair is very low maintenance with minimal shedding.  See attached pics:

Posted By: shndlyn
Date Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 1:35pm
In my previous post I was incorrect in identifying the hair texture.  It is Brazilian Body Wave not Loose Wave.  My sincere apology.  I don't think I have privileges to edit the post so I figured I would add an additional post to the discussion.

Posted By: ItsQueenJae
Date Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:26am
Have you ladies tried QWB Loose wave? I asked Ann to send me the healthiest bundles and 7/10 bundles wear dry. I co washed and conditioned and the ends wear DEAD. I had to cut at least 2-3 inches off

Posted By: Elaine98
Date Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:55am
Queen weave beauty , ugh!!! If you like cactus next to your scalp. That is my experience with them after DETAILED CONVERSATION THEY IGNORED  MY REQUEST SO OUCH AND ITCH!!! Really bad bearding, which is too bad cause their coarse yaki is gorgeous!!!! I need a new vendor please help for coarse yaki,anyone ever tried e-life on aliexpress?their hair "looks" luscious!

Posted By: ladybugj
Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Elaine98 Elaine98 wrote:

Queen weave beauty , ugh!!! If you like cactus next to your scalp. That is my experience with them after DETAILED CONVERSATION THEY IGNORED  MY REQUEST SO OUCH AND ITCH!!! Really bad bearding, which is too bad cause their coarse yaki is gorgeous!!!! I need a new vendor please help for coarse yaki,anyone ever tried e-life on aliexpress?their hair "looks" luscious!

Which texture did you order from QWB

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:10pm
I ORDERED COARSE YAKI LIKE I SAID HAIR IS NICE BUT THE REST IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:59pm
beautiful!

Posted By: ladybugj
Date Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by wendyhairsolution wendyhairsolution wrote:

anyway, about the closure i have to say there is one of store who can make the closure not only 100% handmade but alos 100% with heart. So each of their closure is very thoughtful for their client you can check it by youself

Ok so do you plan on telling the name of the store

Posted By: shez1
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 7:06am
Joseph and Wendy are flipping hilarious   

Posted By: Armanilusa
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:25am
LOL I am a aliepxress VIP buyer , I use get free hair

Posted By: sherryladoms
Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:04am
I use get free hair on mailto:Nana%20hair?subject=nanahairweave@gmail.com - Nana hair on aliepxress 

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 4:02am
this sounds like vendors battling ???????

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:36am
Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

this is right out of the package

the below is after an hour of unred/redgold corrector and shimmer lights.. Also had to dye the roots..

Looks like a blonde dyed her hair brunette and now her natural hair starting to grow back in.

Date Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:39am
wow great fix

Posted By: akajess
Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:31am
I had my eye on there coarse yaki too

Posted By: ayoo_holmes
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:46pm

Im a newbie to this site ;
But not to "virgin" hair. And as soon as I saw the topic queen weave beauty I had to speak lol.
This hair was the last virgin hair I ordered and wore. I bought 3 bundles and a closure deal in the deep curl.
LADIES when I got this hair is was flawless. I bleached it and it bleached lovely! I was ina hurry (going to see The Bae lol ) so I dyed it black and deep conditioned it with hawaiian silky; the hair was amazeballs.

So long story short 3 days later this hair was a hot @$$ mofo mess man. The vendor was rude asf when I messaged her about the hair. I went through so much with this hair it was the worst ive ever had. It shed like mad. I went out and bought 5 diff conditioners none worked.

and get this!!:
I emailed the woman nicely first to ask what should I do. She sent me a WHOLE list of conditioners NOT to use. I got a little uneasy like ok lady why do you guys not have all these rules on your sellers page?? So basically I was irked because I didnt use any conditioners on the do not use list. Then 4 of 5 conditioners I did use on the DO USE list.
2 more days pass and I send her more pics of this bs hair. Shes getting mad at me cause im like I want my money back this is crazy!
I DID NOT RATE THE HAIR YET ITD BEEN ONE WEEK.

So she says okay use Silicone mix all your problems will be solved (the devil is a liar).im like im not finna do shizznyee; im not spending more money on this hair I went through $60 in like 4 days on this.

So shes like, okay so you can get this conditioner, rate my hair 5 stars and I will refund you $30. If she was in my face my facial expression would've put a hurting on that vendor smh. I ended up buying the silicon myself; I am not rich I am a college sophmore and I work hard for my own money so this added up hurting my pockets. I bought it and I used it and it did NOTHING. not just nothing it made it worse. I send her morr pics and say thats it I want a refund. I sent her more pics I took pics of shedding, showed her I bought the mix. showed her how matted that closure was smh. so she offers me $50 or to take out the matted mess and send it all back to her WITH MORE OF MY MONEY, IF and only IF I gave them 5 stars. I was soooo pissed.

So I gave it a 3 star review (I lied it was 0 stars) and she really told me like no money till more stars. To save argument I did 5 and I am doing a full detailed review on youtube soon. I still have the closure and horrible hair and screen shots to show during the review.
I would never ever never order from queen Beauty.

they are scam artists at its finest smh.

sorry for this super long post lol I came to ask questions about something else but I wanted to warn you all.*WARNING*: horrible hair.

Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:29pm
this was Queen Hair Products?

Posted By: ayoo_holmes
Date Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:01am
No Queen Weave Beauty not QHP.

Posted By: PreciousHairs
Date Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:56pm
thanks for this post

Posted By: dreamer37
Date Posted: May 31 2014 at 7:25pm
Ok Im from the mid south and noone wears weave like i do here so ,  what do you do with the closure peice? 

Your hair is sewed-in right ?
So why the closure ?
Just curious

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by kevincn0532 kevincn0532 wrote:

it smell not good as the hair processed in acid , not water . we can do help to make the closures and machine weft ,our hair qulity is well . 
kevincn0532@aliyun.com 
u up in every dam thread...dammmmAngry

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

Originally posted by mtownchick mtownchick wrote:

TIA

yes it was enough for me.. i made a full wig with mine.. shedding everywhere.. i'm waiting for my wigroyals order..

I'm glad I saw this post I was about to order the loose wave...

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by kevincn0532 kevincn0532 wrote:

it smell not good as the hair processed in acid , not water . we can do help to make the closures and machine weft ,our hair qulity is well . 
kevincn0532@aliyun.com 

u up in every dam thread...dammmmAngry

Ms. Suga Ms. Suga I thought I was the only person I peeped that.. He is every where These vendors that be here low key are getting on my nerve... UUUGGHHHH u guys aint low on here we scope yall out from far

Posted By: khairstevens
Date Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:53am
I never heard of this vendor. Does the hair smell like coochie? I can't deal with that sorry LOL

Posted By: luvinurhair
Date Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 8:09pm
I currently have hair from queen weave beauty with closure installed and the hair was good for 2 months now it's DONE. Today my mom said, who did you used to buy your hair from because I like that better.  Enough said, this is going in the trash and I'm going back to my good ole stash of hair.  The hair is very pretty when you first get it but it doesn't take long to start acting up. It is basically a matted mess at the end of the day.  This is not the look I was going for Angry

Date Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 10:21pm
yeah QWB is unreliable IMO gr8 hair bad beards, or tangle matted mess UGH, frustration!!!! Why don't these vendors wise up  get a gr8 product and they w would have clients forever. Anyone heard of e life any experience w their coarse yaki?

Posted By: despicableme
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:20am
Sounds like my experience last time. Anyway we are lucky!

Posted By: lindygaga
Date Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 4:26am
I have no idea about their hair.But My vendor is Virgo hair on aliexpress.The purchase experience with the store is wonderful~

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:29am
What texture,any pics?

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by lindygaga lindygaga wrote:

I have no idea about their hair.But My vendor is Virgo hair on aliexpress.The purchase experience with the store is wonderful~

Vendor alert: This user is all up and down the forum promoting Virgo Hair.

Date Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:34pm
Is she attached to that co.? Shady!!!

Posted By: Nedradlee
Date Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 8:44am
I have been a long time lurker on the forums but I just wanted to share with you guys my install from queen weave beauty. I have only had the hair installed for 2 days so this is by no means a true review of the hair. It is a first look and specs of hair only. I will try my best to come back and update you guys on how the hair holds up and all of that. So on to the hair...I ordered 4 bundles (18,20,22,22) and a lace closure. The texture is brazilian straight. The shipping was very fast. I ordered on Monday and received on Friday. Ann was very nice and accommodating to my questions and concerns so they get an A+ for customer service. I have ordered a different texture previous and I can honestly say this is the better of the textures I have tried. The bundles were generous with length and I was only able to get 3 bundles plus the closure in my head. So far there has been about 3 shed hairs among all of the bundles. And this is after cowash and dying the hair. There is zero tangling so far as well and the softness of this hair is amazeballs! This hair is quite silky for brazilian hair and if you are into a more coarse look, then this hair will probably take a lot to blend. Anywho, that is all I have for now. I will attempt to upload pics in the next post but please forgive me because this is my first try :)

Posted By: Nedradlee
Date Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 4:38pm
Sorry guys I do not know how to post pictures without making a fotki or something so if anyone can help I will be glad to post. TIA

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 11:28pm
i have same problem, depressed Unhappy

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 11:36pm
Upload the photos to tinypic.com and then copy and paste the link that begins with IMG to BHM.

Posted By: Jayne1990
Date Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 1:09am
Thank u~Smile learn something Clap

Posted By: princessa
Date Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 9:35pm
Ordered the hair for two of my friends
Loose wave - it was okay, she left it in for like 6 weeks did not reinstall and she babied the hair quite a bit. its not long term hair - she actually ordered hair from wow african which she is having better luck with. 

The other friend, I do not know what she did to this hair but its just a big poofy mess, she ordered loose wave as well - she does not take care of hair well, - but the it did take colour really well. she coloured it red without bleaching it, kind of like a burgandy colour. 

Print Page | Close Window