Print Page | Close Window

Closures closures and more closure questions

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367687
Printed Date: Jun 23 2018 at 5:32pm

Topic: Closures closures and more closure questions
Posted By: PrettyLittleFrench
Subject: Closures closures and more closure questions
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 1:28am
Ok so I have a question. Might be a dumb question but oh well. So I seen a new hair company on IG selling back hair piece closures. Problem is 1. She wants $200+ for some fake, I mean virgin Aliexpress Brazilian hair and 2. They are a brand spanking new company and their spokesmodel is a stripper So my question to you lovely ladies is, couldn't I just by a closure from one of my reputable vendors and sew it in the back our would that be too ghetto ??

And also have any else heard of these back closure pieces??

Replies:
Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 3:57am
Originally posted by PrettyLittleFrench PrettyLittleFrench wrote:

couldn't I just by a closure from one of my reputable vendors Sounds good. and sew it in the back Wtf ? Stern Smile

And also have any else heard of these back closure pieces??

I don't get it, why would you want to sew a closure in the back ?? Do you want a ponytail with no leave out ?

Posted By: PrettyLittleFrench
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:35am
Yea, I would want a ponytail with no leave out. I wish I could upload the pictures from her IG but I can't. If you have IG go check out channa_valleygirl or valleygirlhaircollection

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:51am
LOL if someone's going to use back and front closures, they might as well buy a LF.

Posted By: kimmie1217
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:52am

I thought I was the only person who seen this. I was so confused. But the back closure thing seems kinda cool.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 11:14am

No way !!Cry

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 12:03pm
Sweet heart just buy a FLW!

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:47pm
This is about to be the new crazeeeeee. But u can buy the closure from one of your reputable vendors. As long as it is the same texture as the  bundles.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:48pm
And OP ...there is a method u could use to sew in your bundles where u can wear your hair in an updo without using a second closure.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:28pm
Just get you a full lace wig and call it a day, seriously a back closure??? WTFUnhappy

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:55pm
Wow! The weave game stays interesting...Stern Smile

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:23am
This company is known for taking other people's pics and posting as their own. I wouldn't trust them.

Print Page | Close Window