Print Page | Close Window

So Madonna Gets a Pass to Say Niqqa

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367683
Printed Date: Jun 22 2018 at 3:39am

Topic: So Madonna Gets a Pass to Say Niqqa
Posted By: f8dagrate
Subject: So Madonna Gets a Pass to Say Niqqa
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:38pm
Madonna, like many parents, posted a picture of her son on  http://instagram.com/madonna" rel="nofollow - Instagram  today. Unlike many parents, she used the #disBrotha hashtag when doing so. It only took #datcracker about 45 minutes to delete it and  http://instagram.com/p/jSosjYmEXA/" rel="nofollow - repost the picture  with a new message: "#get off of my dick haters!"Madonna Honors Her Son With Racist Hashtag

Replies:
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:40pm
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:42pm
#disevilvillianlookingassbitch

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:43pm
never liked the bitch 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:44pm
She always been wack.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:51pm
Fukk dat skeletor O.

All that young skeet dun fcuked her brain up smh.Ermm

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:52pm

I am not shock by anything from that woman after she sex her dog .

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:06pm
Please explain India?? I've never heard that story

Posted By: ragincajin
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:09pm
Madonna is a "special case,' or at least she feels she is.
Remember she was homeless and one point and ate out of garbage cans.
When she made is big, she kept blacks around her because she felt they were with her when she was on the streets.
Madge is just being Madge. I literally think she can't help herself.
Those wild kids or hers need a lot of depilatories and soap-in-mouth washes. But she'll never do it. When her own dad told her to "Tone it down," in her Truth or Dare movie, she said ,"Dad, I can't." Enough said.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

When she made is big, she kept blacks around her because she felt they were with her when she was on the streets.
Those wild kids or hers need a lot of depilatories and soap-in-mouth washes. But she'll never do it. When her own dad told her to "Tone it down," in her Truth or Dare movie, she said ,"Dad, I can't." Enough said.

DA Hail kind of excuse was thatConfused I liked a couple of Madonna's songs I don't give an eff what she went through tbh. Just because she effed a black man who didn't want her, adopted an African child, and wears gold grills. Doesn't give her a right to feel comfortable, she can never get comfortable. She isn't black!

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:14pm
she's desperate for ANY form of publicity.  

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:18pm
They're dragging the sh!t out of her on lsa for this. Haven't seen anyone tweet about it yet.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

IA. Have you seen pics of her lately? She's no longer making the news and the life force is draining from her.Stern Smile

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

IA. Have you seen pics of her lately? She's no longer making the news and  the life force is draining from her draining the life force of all those boy toys isn't working anymore.Stern Smile

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:19pm
f.u.c.k. Madonna

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:20pm
who gave her the pass tho

isnt the last Brotha she *&%^$#@Eed with tupac

question. if the passgiver dies does the pass become invalid

anywho all the baby boomers dyin off, we wont have to (pretend to) worry about this crushed scandal bag any longer.

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:22pm
she looks like a sucked out water bottle, the cheap ones that crease easily.

scares the sh*t out of me tbh, how is she alive

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

Madonna wrote a book back in the 80's . She talked about it in detail .

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

who gave her the pass tho

isnt the last Brotha she *&%^$#@Eed with tupac

question. if the passgiver dies does the pass become invalid

anywho all the baby boomers dyin off, we wont have to (pretend to) worry about this crushed scandal bag any longer.

wait what? Word! See I don't like him anyway, I'm not surprised, he has only been with one black women really but they broke off the engagement. 

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Where you born before 1980 ? The media went crazy over the book call Sex . She also spoke on horses .

A Tokyo publishing house is so horrified by the photos of Madonna in her new book, Sex, that it has refused to publish it in Japan. Kadokawa, a major Japanese publisher, had agreed to pay $1 million for Japanese rights to Sex, but when the owner saw the red-hot pix (taken by fashion photographer Steven Meisel) the deal was kaput. The New York post reports that photos being considered for the book include one showing Madonna having sex with a dog. The editors at Warner Books are not as uncomfortable with the photos as their Japanese counterparts.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

IA. Have you seen pics of her lately? She's no longer making the news and  the life force is draining from her draining the life force of all those boy toys isn't working anymore.Stern Smile

lol yep, she has a rotating harem of guys and i think the last one had more color than normal.  i used to give her props for the pop classics i like but i can't take her.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:30pm
Born before 1980 something like that, but I don't feel itClap Ughh Madonna that poor dog. Why didn't they put her azz in jail for animal cruelty. They put Mike Vick in their she deserves it also.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:36pm

Born before 1980 something like that, but I don't feel itClap Ughh Madonna that poor dog. Why didn't they put her azz in jail for animal cruelty. They put Mike Vick in their she deserves it also.
I agree . Clap

Posted By: ragincajin
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:38pm

Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

DA Hail kind of excuse was thatConfused I liked a couple of Madonna's songs I don't give an eff what she went through tbh. Just because she effed a black man who didn't want her, adopted an African child, and wears gold grills. Doesn't give her a right to feel comfortable, she can never get comfortable. She isn't black!

Ok F8. Had to come back right quick for this.
It's not an excuse. I agree with you.
It's just how Madonna is. Anytime your own family tells you to tone it down and you say no and keep it going...you are nuts.
Hence, Madge is nuts. She has been for years.
India is right about that book of hers. Nuts.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:40pm
Oh okay, you were saying that she is crazy. Yup she is but, I still don't give crazy people passesLOL

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:18pm
Did the book ever come out?
Maybe she had sex with a dog to get paid, not because she wanted to.
Not that I am saying that it is ok, but maybe she thought that it was a way to support herself.

Pathetic how she didn't feel like she should apologized for what she said and instead told people to "get off" her d!ck.

Madonna you are gross, Jesus Luz only f*cked you to be famous, not because you look good.

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:56pm
EEw. So Madonna has rabies?

HAG gets no pass. None of those monsters do. Not Eminem.. not a n y white person.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 12:35am
NO pass Madonna needs to choke on her dust.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

i remember hearing about that.

Posted By: iliveforbhm
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 1:41am
As the leader of the black community she gets a "Pass" to say The Infamous "N" Word with a " " Thumbs Up

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:48am
still mad she got at basquiat but he liked the snow bunnies 

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:36am
i know im late but i completely forgot madonna had black kids... the daughters bday was a few days ago...
i wonder how they felt about her use of the word and what she said to them..  

All grown up: David and Mercy looked far older than their seven years

it looks like shes saying, "nicca if you dont shut the fck up!"

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:39am
http://www.eonline.com/news/madonna" rel="nofollow - Madonna  has apologized for using the N-word along with an  http://instagram.com/p/jSosjYmEXA/" rel="nofollow - Instagram photo  of her son Rocco Ritchie.

"I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N-word on Instagram," the singer said in a statement on Saturday, Jan. 18. "It was not meant as a racial slur...I am not a racist."

She added: "There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention...It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white.  I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me."

This apology from the Material Girl comes on the heels of her adding a snapshot of her 13-year-old son boxing, along with the message "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out!" along with the hashtag "#disni--a."

She quickly deleted the controversial comment and wrote, "Ok let me start this again. #get off of my d--k haters!"

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:49am
F*ck that B!tch

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:59am

I just had a disagreement with a Haitian black male friend about this.  He thinks she should get a pass.  I told him to go f*ck himself and that he doesn't deserve a pass either and that his negro card is now revoked.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:04am
No. Her country Michigan ass (nope, she's not from Detroit) needs to take a million seats.
File this under: This is not shocking to everyone who remembers when the bitch. who must’ve forgotten that she got her ass beat by Sean Penn,  http://25.media.tumblr.com/305033314a2cb34ece2a61a4fcf9ee23/tumblr_mn8k9vCKSv1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg" rel="nofollow - said that nobody has disrespected her more than the black men she’s dated .

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:54am
Ds2nice mad lmfao

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:00am
Okay Madonna can die now.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Okay Madonna can die now.

leave her be!    

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:06am
"...black women are more willing to accept rage from a black man..."

No bitch, thats that yt woman sh*t. It baffles me that so many white woman  believe that black men want them because they're better...when really they are just easier to control and manipulate...I had to educate a friend of mine...

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:13am
I know I'm gonna get crucified for this but I sort of understand her point of view (not her tweet but her views regarding the disrespect she experienced)

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Ds2nice mad lmfao
Lol.  I'm good now.  I'm not a morning person.  I shouldn't be having conversations like this in the morning especially with peeps that don't understand the struggle.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:19am
I mean, can we honestly say that some black women don't take a certain amount of shyt from black men that they shouldn't?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

No bitch, thats that yt woman sh*t. It baffles me that so many white woman  believe that black men want them because they're better...when really they are just easier to control and manipulate...I had to educate a friend of mine...

They want to believe they are better.  I've seen some recent reality shows where they actually believe they are the chosen ones and sh*t.   But you can only blame the blk men that put this type of sh!t in their heads.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:31am
Didn't Sean Penn tie her up and beat her?

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

They want to believe they are better.  I've seen some recent reality shows where they actually believe they are the chosen ones and sh*t.   But you can only blame the blk men that put this type of sh!t in their heads.

no, my white gf told me the males in her family told her to stay away from black men because they view them as trophies...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I mean, can we honestly say that some black women don't take a certain amount of shyt from black men that they shouldn't?

Black women take plenty of sh*t...doing it while talking sh*t back or hitting back is still taking sh*t.  

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:33am

Jolie, did you mean do take that they shouldnt?
IA some of us are willing to put up with whatever to keep a man but I believe our reasons behind it are different

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

White women in general definitely have a superiority complex that has been affirmed in their heads by society at large.

But to be fair, I didn't see anything in what she said that could be construed as her proning superiority. It is true that in an effort to
"hold these men down", black American women tolerate all kinds of shyt that they shouldn't. It is also true that black men can be somewhat chauvinistic, either through cultural affiliations or through lack of role models and oppression by the white man. Hell, even black women on this board can be very conservative at times, to their own detriment.
The one thing I object to is the fact that Sean Penn was a crazy jealous type who beat the hell out of her and somehow he doesn't make the cut. She didn't lie. She just didn't consider the fact that her being very eccentric and narcissistic makes her hard to digest across the board for all sorts of groups, white included.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

He beat her with a bat and left her tied to a chair and wouldn't let her go till she gave him head. 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:45am

IA some of us are willing to put up with whatever to keep a man but I believe our reasons behind it are different

I meant to say that some black women take shyt that they shouldn't be taking out of an instinct to protect these men, knowing that society is hard on them. I'm saying that some black women disregard their own well being and their own struggles to hold down men who don't deserve it.
A man will ALWAYS test you and see what he can get away with. The more you give away, the more disrespectful he becomes. And that's true for ALL races. Trouble is with black men, we feel an obligation to support them because of what we KNOW their plight to be. And then, we forget our own plight or put it on the back burner. Hell, lots of black men won't even acknowledge that we black women even have a plight.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:48am

I meant to say that some black women take shyt that they shouldn't be taking out of an instinct to protect these men, knowing that society is hard on them. I'm saying that some black women disregard their own well being and their own struggles to hold down men who don't deserve it.
A man will ALWAYS test you and see what he can get away with. The more you give away, the more disrespectful he becomes. And that's true for ALL races. Trouble is with black men, we feel an obligation to support them because of what we KNOW their plight to be. And then, we forget our own plight or put it on the back burner. Hell, lots of black men won't even acknowledge that we black women even have a plight.

valid points made

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:14pm
Not you OP, but this whole thing is so stupid. If black people want others to stop using it we need to stop using it. I can't stand the word & it does not come out of my mouth.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

He beat her with a bat and left her tied to a chair and wouldn't let her go till she gave him head. 
Well, she must've forgotten that part of her dating life.Dead

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:34pm

Confused Wow! That's crazy as f*ck !

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Confused Wow! That's crazy as f*ck !
That's what I hear too. I'm surprised his career went on like nothing happened.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:22pm
I'm surprised too but he's white so I'm not that surprised.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:26pm
But I thought that doing that to an extremely popular white woman would at least destroy anyone's career. I'm still shocked it hasn't.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:47pm
I live in Arizona EVERYBODY wanna be black you get the ones that try to see how far they can go IF you have yourself open like that ( I don't ) but I see them carrying on with other black people tryin to dress/ talk/ behave & be like they're black it's BORING to me/ so I have a rule here: NO Swa Jackin yes it's an old term but NEW to people of here cause they FOREVER watchin you/ & tryin to pick up what you layin down/

sidenote: FUKKKK Madonna old azz trynna front like she sumthin that's a old washed up wrinkly clear bish that aint' nobady checkin fo!

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:32pm
cant stand the bitch

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:37pm
Madonna crypt keeper azz needs to stop trying to be cool.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

But I thought that doing that to an extremely popular white woman would at least destroy anyone's career. I'm still shocked it hasn't.

Clearly she don;t have the good sense God gave a Billy Goat cause they were photographed together in the last month or so and people thought they were getting back together.

Aint that much forgive and forget in the world and the old bird says that is the LOVE of her life so she clearly has issues. 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:11pm
That hurts my stomach.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:18pm
Madonna is an idiot and needs to just stop. Apparently madonna dropped the charges against sean penn after it happened. He had horrible anger issues and shot at the paparazzi as well back in the day.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:23pm
Damn...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:29pm
oh oh did I just hear this fool got black children in her house?
I completely forgot about her adopting those black children
now they should call child protective services on this yt crinkly skin bish     sooo basically she's referring to the kids as ni99as too whether in their face or behind their backs UUGGHH

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:51pm

No real apology , but she continues to post pictures of her black children .

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:56pm
^^^ 

she did apologize india 
i posted it on page 4 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:58pm
Let white people have the "n" word in exchange for their stolen wealth. Call me a "nicca" while I have money to have armies and resources and industries.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:03pm

Let white people have the "n" word in exchange for their stolen wealth. Call me a "nicca" while I have money to have armies and resources and industries.
Your baiting isn't working. Quit trying.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:10pm
im STILL not feeling that cause if I was to adopt white children & be on twitter talkin bout "get em cracka" then FAKE apologize after MANY folks done snapped on my twitter page then they'd have the po po @ my do with the child protective service ladies steamin pissed

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:18pm
I just post, that's all.

And don't quote me again mixer.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:19pm

I just post, that's all.

Fred Flintstone, I'll quote you when I want to.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:30pm
So this becky bazungu called her baby bazungu a niqqa, and we mad?

For real? *sigh*

Aight fine den. *grabs pitchfork, lights torch, joins the angry mob*

Dis bish...kill her...kill her with fire.....boo Madge...hiss and boooooo...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:43pm

I just post, that's all.

And i'm reporting each and every time Big smile

Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:46pm

I just post, that's all.

And i'm reporting each and every time Big smile
The mods like the Flintstones so I'm good, Freddy.Smile

Print Page | Close Window